Faking ~ felinette

By luklovely

*SET BEFORE S4* Felix's mom is still grieving her husband's death and she decides to move to Paris to ease th... More

Chapter #1
Chapter #2
Chapter #3
Chapter #4
Chapter #5
Chapter #6
Chapter #7
Chapter #8
Chapter #9
Chapter #10
Chapter #11
Chapter #12
Chapter #13
Chapter #14
Chapter #15
Chapter #16
Chapter #17
Chapter #18
Chapter #19
Deleted Scenes 1
Deleted Scenes 2
Old Cover Designs

Chapter #20 [Finale]

2.3K 47 30
By luklovely

3 Months Later

this chapter is so random, but it's snowing outside for me right now and i didn't feel like writing something set in the summer while it's freezing outside, it was super sunny yesterday, but now there's snow covering the roofs, I'm Canadian :p

Marinette smiled as she and Felix walked arm in arm into Nino's warm house. There was a fireplace burning, and mugs of hot chocolate on the dining table.

Marinette took off her puffy jacket and hung it in the hall closet. She made sure that her present wasn't visible. They'd been planning a Secret Santa for a while, and she didn't want to ruin the surprise.

Marinette and Felix walked into the living room and saw Alya and Nino engaged in a passionate kiss.

"Marinette, why are you so early?" Alya asked, hiding her embarrassed smile.

Marinette grinned, "Felix is so freaking organized!"

Felix smirked, "We got here before Adrien,"

"Hey dudes, sit down," Nino said.

Marinette and Felix sat down on the soft carpet, "Your house is really nice," Felix remarked.

"Thanks,"

A gust of cold air filled the room as Chloe opened the door. She was wearing a yellow jacket and a Santa hat. Marinette had a feeling that it was Luka's choice.

Luka trailed behind her carrying two huge gift bags.

Chloe took off his jacket and hung it up with hers, "Hey, I brought cookies!"

Marinette smiled, "That's awesome!"

She carried her white platter filled with red, white and green iced sugar cookies. They also had white snowflakes on them.

"They're homemade, Luka insisted that we bake them," she said, rolling her eyes, but a small smile crept up her face.

She and Luka sat together, sneaking glances at each other.

"Where's Adrien?" Chloe asked, looking around.

"Oh, he hasn't got here yet," Alya explained, "Marinette actually got here first,"

Chloe laughed, "Woah really?"

Marinette blushed, "I'm trying to be less late,"

"Good luck with that," Chloe said sarcastically. Everyone burst out laughing.

There was a knock at the door, "Is that the pizza guy?" Marinette asked.

"No, it's Adrien. He still won't just open the door," Nino said with an eye roll.

Felix rushed toward the door and opened it, "You don't have to knock you know,"

"You shouldn't leave the door open, someone could break-in," Kagami said, "Merry Christmas,"

Adrien smiled and awkwardly held his huge pizza box.

"See, I was right!" Marinette yelled to Felix.

Felix took the pizza box from Adrien and led both of them to the living room.

He opened the box, the toppings were split into quarters.

One quarter was cheese, since Kagami was a vegetarian. The next quarter was Hawaiian, then meat lovers, and finally pepperoni.

Luka grabbed a slice of Hawaiian, much to Felix's surprise, "Is that good?" he asked.

"The pizza?" he asked, after swallowing.

Felix shook his head, "The pineapple,"

Kagami gasped, "You've never tried pineapple on pizza?"

"It seems like the most disgusting combination ever," he said, grabbing a pepperoni.

Marinette turned her head dramatically, "Don't talk to me,"

Felix kept eating his pepperoni, glancing at Luka eating his Hawaiian pizza.

"This is so good," Nino said, "Thanks dude,"

"No problem, Kagami insisted we bring food to make up for being late,"

Kagami blushed, "Adrien!"

"Thanks Kagami," Luka said.

A few minutes later, there were 2 slices left. One cheese, one Hawaiian. Everyone had taken their two slices. Except for Felix and Marinette. Marinette smirked and grabbed a slice of cheese.

"Felix, aren't you going to try it?" she asked after she'd finished.

"It's pineapple," he said, clenching his teeth.

Marinette rolled her eyes, "Obviously, now try it!"

Felix sighed and picked up the slice. He moved it toward his lips slowly, dreading the taste.

Finally, he opened his mouth and took a bite. "Wow, this is delicious," he murmured, taking a few more bites.

"Well?" Alya asked.

"It's pretty good," he said, trying to keep a straight face.

Marinette poked his ribs, "By 'pretty good' you mean amazing,"

"Let's start the Secret Santa now guys," Chloe said, throwing the pizza box away. Everyone started walking to the dining table. The gifts were all on the table, their names were there on white labels that were a bit lopsided. The handwriting looked rushed too.

"Sorry," Nino said, "My mom was late for another party she was going to,"

Alya shot Nino a sympathetic look.

Luka cleared his throat "Well, how about you go first Nino,"

Nino took his gift. It was neatly wrapped with beige paper that had polar bear stickers on it.

"Wonder who it's from," he said, fiddling with the card.

"I think we should read the cards after," Felix said quickly, "The handwriting could be a giveaway,"

Nino nodded and put the card down, then he tore the paper. "Woah,"

He'd gotten a brand new laptop, "Dude, I've been wanting one of these forever!"

Marinette gasped, "Wow, that's awesome!"

"Your turn Alya," he said.

Alya had a huge gift bag, "Wow, wonder what this is,"

There was a lot of tissue paper inside. Felix chuckled.

Alya began tossing it up in the air, "It's snowing!"

She turned back to the bag, digging her hand inside. When she took it out, there was a silver box.

"Please tell me this isn't one of those empty box pranks," she joked, shaking the box.

"Why don't you just open it?" Kagami asked. Alya sighed dramatically and took off the lid.

"Woah, I thought Nino was lucky, but look at this!" she laughed, holding up an all-in-one Youtuber kit.

"I didn't know you were into stuff like that," Luka said, "That's cool,"

"Adrien, you go next!"

Adrien unwrapped his strangely shaped gift. At the top, there was a pack of Oreos, with a note that said everyone deserves a treat sometimes, don't show your dad :). He laughed and saw a book under it. It was about how to be the best version of yourself. Underneath that were 3 board games; Twister, Chutes & Ladders and Jenga.

"Wow, I never got to play these as a kid. I don't think my dad will enjoy these though,"

Marinette gave him a reassuring smile, "We'll enjoy them,"

She took her gift. It was wrapped carefully in pink flowery paper. She opened it and was surprised to see that it was a thick book. A comic book. She opened it to a random page.

A girl with blonde hair and green eyes was sitting down in a classroom staring straight ahead, with hearts in her eyes. The boy next to her, with blue eyes and blonde hair, was laughing with the speech bubble, 'Look at that! Felicia has a crush!'

Chloe looked over Marinette's shoulder, "Is that supposed to be me?"

"This is hilarious," Marinette said, flipping through the pages. Kagami took her bag. It was green and had snowmen all over it. She smiled. [and not one of those weird kagami smiles, a genuine one]

"Wow, I've been looking for this everywhere," it was the newest book in the manga series she was reading.

Luka went next and got a scrapbook. It was going through his entire life, from the moment he was born to now.

Then Chloe went. It was a recipe book. She squealed, then covered her mouth, red coating her cheeks.

Finally, it was Felix's turn. He sighed and grabbed his gift box, it was noticeably smaller than the others, but he tried to ignore it.

He untied the messy bow and was greeted by a bucket load of candy, but something was under it. He almost snorted.

"What is it?" Marinette asked, seeing his amused smirk.

"A free trip to Disney World....for two,"

THE END

˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗

lol a cliffhanger, but the book is done now anyway :)

This book was tons of fun to make. I'm going to add a deleted scenes chapter soon....maybe. I might forget. By the way, I'm writing a new book soon. It's called SWITCH IT UP

I actually only chose this song because I like it. And because of the holiday vibes.

- luklovely

Wait- i almost forgot, if you're curious, here's who got who for the secret Santa

Alya got Felix♡

Felix got Nino♡

Nino got Adrien♡

Adrien got Kagami♡

Kagami got Marinette♡

Marinette got Chloe♡

Chloe got Luka♡

Luka got Alya♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

870K 19.4K 39
C O M P L E T E D ✕♛✕♕✕ "What about the promise we made when we were kids, Mari," He smiled. I felt shocked he remembered my nickname. That smile.. A...
723 33 11
Chat Noir loves LadyBug. Marinette is in love Adrien. This is how life is. Until that day after battle. LadyBug used her Lucky Charm out of combat an...
213K 5.2K 58
Marinette is starting give up on trying to prove to everybody that Lila was lying. until Felix came and he never thought he could find love and he fo...
533K 18.9K 82
~Highest rank: #1 in mlb ~ -COMPLETED AS OF OCTOBER 5, 2022- (A/N: Please don't read this story if you're under 15, there is some content I'm not com...