Rise of the Oni (Book 8 of th...

By DreamerGirlKes

Two years after Takahiro resurfaced another mafia in Japan wants to challenge to be the only mafia in Japan. More

Characters
More Characters
Oᑎᗴ | 1
TᗯO | 2
Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 3
ᖴOᑌᖇ | 4
ᖴIᐯᗴ | 5
ᔕI᙭ | 6
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 7
ᗴIᘜᕼT | 8
ᑎIᑎᗴ | 9
Tᗴᑎ | 10
ᗴᒪᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 11
Tᗯᗴᒪᐯᗴ | 12
TᕼIᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 13
ᖴOᑌᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 14
ᖴIᖴTᗴᗴᑎ | 15
ᔕI᙭Tᗴᗴᑎ | 16
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTᗴᗴᑎ | 17
ᗴIᘜᕼTᗴᗴᑎ | 18
ᑎIᑎᗴTᗴᗴᑎ | 19
TᗯᗴᑎTY | 20
TᗯᗴᑎTY - Oᑎᗴ | 21
TᗯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 22
TᗯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 23
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 24
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 25
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 26
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 27
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 28
TᗯᗴᑎTY - ᑎIᑎᗴ | 29
TᕼIᖇTY | 30
TᕼIᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 31
TᕼIᖇTY-TᗯO | 32
TᕼIᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 33
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 34
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 35
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 36
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 37
TᕼIᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 38
TᕼIᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 39
ᖴOᖇTY | 40
ᖴOᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 41
Wedding Party and Reception
ᖴOᖇTY-TᗯO | 42
ᖴOᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 43
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 44
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 45
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 46
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 47
ᖴOᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 48
ᖴOᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ| 49
ᖴIᖴTY| 50
ᖴIᖴTY-Oᑎᗴ | 51
ᖴIᖴTY-TᗯO | 52
ᖴIᖴTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 53
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 54
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 55
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕI᙭| 56
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 57
ᖴIᖴTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 58
ᖴIᖴTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 59
ᔕI᙭TY| 60
ᔕI᙭TY-Oᑎᗴ| 61
ᔕI᙭TY-TᗯO | 62
ᔕI᙭TY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 63
Not an Update!
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴOᑌᖇ |64
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 65
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕI᙭ | 66
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 67
ᔕI᙭TY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 68
ᔕI᙭TY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 69
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY | 70
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Oᑎᗴ | 71
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 72
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 73
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 74
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 75
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 76
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 77
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 78
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 79
ᗴIᘜᕼTY | 80
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Oᑎᗴ | 81
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-TᗯO | 82
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 83
ᗴIᘜTᕼY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 84
ᗴIᘜTᕼT-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 85
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕI᙭ | 86
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 87
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 88
𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 89

381 39 30
By DreamerGirlKes

"Tell me why in the fuck are you two in my damn living room trying to fuck. Like you don't have your own home!" Luca asked Victor and Nova as the two made out on his couch. For the past few months, one of them always found them somewhere in a compromise position as if they were one of their kids.

"What's wrong Luca? Adele isn't giving you any. You know I have enough for both of you. If you are willing."

"Nova don't make me fucking kill you! Put your fucking titties away and Luca I swear if you don't turn your fucking head... You to Rodney!" Dele yelled walking into the living room behind Rodney trying to act like he wasn't looking.

"Liebe...."

"Don't fucking Liebe me. You were fucking looking... you both were. What you want Victor to give you two a show?" Adele said slapping the two men in the back of the heads making Nova laugh and putting back on her shirt.

"Nova that was a fucking set up and you were in on it Vic! I should knock the shit out of you. And I was not fucking looking Adele. Shit, they are titties and Nova makes sure she shows them off every chance that she gets. Plus, I rather look at yours... all of you." Luca said catching Adele by the arms pulling her back into his chest and kissing down her neck.

"Luca...."

"Vic, how does it feels to be married to the demon?" Luca asked making Adel turn hitting him in the chest as he chuckled kissing her cheek. "Tell you the truth I'm surprised that you two lasted this long." He laughed.

"Yeah, I know. Tell you the truth it was hard. I hate to admit this, but I've been in love with her for the longest, but she was married to my cousin and that was something that I respected."

"I know and I'm glad that you did. Same with Adele... and Paris." Luca said looking over at Rodney with a smirk.

"MUTHAFUCKA!"

"Rod, Luca is fucking with you. Yeah, Paris is sexy... sexy as fuck. Just as Nov, Dele, and the rest, but I'm only guilty of lusting after Nova and Adele. It was hard for me to maintain a relationship with anyone until Natalie. After losing her and Nova being there.... No to mention Xerxes calling us up at the altar. I was going to tell him to stuff it until Nov got up pulling us up there." Victor said smiling over at Nova.

"How can we forget." Luca sighed thinking back.

Flashback

"We have a reception to go to. You can do that after then but first.... Uncle Vic. You and Aunt Nova get up here and say you're I do's. Trust me it's long overdue." Xerxes said as Victor shifted in his seat. Quickly Nova stood gripping Victor by the hand pulling them to the front of the room.

"Well, this is unexpected." Father Thomas laughed turning to the two. "Elijah, Ian you can go take a seat until we are finished."

"How about we leave and meet you at the reception once you're finished with them?" Elijah spoke while the priest stood there glaring at him as if he was crazy. "Fine always ruining somebodies fun." He groaned.

"Adele, Paris, Luca, and Rodney get your butts up here! We need you." Nova yelled. All of them shook their heads standing as the younger ones started to walk away. "Xerxes wait!" Nova yelled as he turn back to her before he had a chance to speak. Nova pulled him into a kiss forcing her tongue down his throat as he fought to push her away.

"WHAT THE FUCK! AUNT NOVA WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!" X yelled. Nova only smiled winking over at Riley.

"Sorry I had to do that. Luca you or Rodney want some? Or maybe you Father Thomas with your fine ass."

"Great she is in one of her moods. This is going to be interesting." Luca laughed looking over at his son still acting like he was about to throw up. Father Thomas just looked away red from the neck up while Victor laughed.

"Father we all know you just don't set up in that church all day without finding you a pussy to fuck...."

"NOVA!" Adele laughed covering her face. "I'LL FUCK HIM!" Damya yelled making the whole family laugh. They were all an embarrassment and Adele had to stand here and watch.

"Ah, shit Mya! He wants that!"

"See if that was me up there acting a foot and a monkey Father Thomas would have knocked the shit out of me. Since it's them it's all good. Father Thomas, I'm calling the church and telling them you broke your vows!" Elijah yelled.

Quickly Father Thomas cleared his throat turning to Nova and Victor. "Okay enough of that. Victor are you sure this is what you want?" He said. Victor nodded turning to Nova with a smile.

"Damn my man is sexy as fuck! Tell me he's not sexy!" Nova said pulling Victor into a kiss as Luca, and Adele pulled them apart.

"DELEEE...."

"Nova let Father Thomas do the wedding so we can let the other new weds go enjoy their reception." Adele said. Nova gave her a pouty face then turned to Luca rubbing down his cheat as she smiled over to Father Thomas taking a step back.

"Nova...."

"Okay... okay. You can start I promise I will be a good girl, or I will let you spank me, Father Thomas." She smirked making the man shake his head turning to Victor.

"Do you have anything you would like to say to Nova before we start...."

"I DO...."

"NO! Father Thomas just skip all of the other shit so they can say I do's. Nova is about to take a well-needed nap." Luca said smiling back at Xerxes and Mary.

"That is truly fine by me. Nova, do you take Victor as your lawful wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" Father Thomas said. Nova smiled bright making Adele cover her mouth.

"She does!"

"Victor, do you take Nova as your lawful wedded wife, to have and to hold from this forward, for better for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"I do."

"Are there any rings?" Father Thomas asked looking at Xerxes as he walked up keeping his distance from Nova handing the ring to his father. "I see you thought this through." The Father laughed.

"XERXES...."

"HELL NO! You have violated me enough today. Ma get your girl because if she touches or puts her lips on me again... I am about to have nightmares for weeks." X said listening to his dad and Rodney laugh. "You just laughing because it wasn't you." He said as Father Thomas spoke turning to Vic telling him to repeat after him.

"I Victor Anselm Köhler take this ring as a sign of my love and faithfulness in the name of the father, the son, and the holy spirit...."

"THAT IS SENDING YOUR ASS STRAIGHT TO FUCKING HELL!" Elijah laughed causing the others to while Vic gave him the finger.

"As I was saying the hold spirit long as I should live." Victor said about to place Nova's ring on her finger. Luca noticed the way he stopped making him step forward touching her hand.

"Nova you have to take your ring off." He said to touch her wedding band. That quick her body language changed as she slowly nodded her head. "I will get X to turn it into something that you would love." Luca said removing the ring and allowing Victor to add his onto her finger.

"Nova...."

"I Nova Onika Schmitt take this ring as a sign of my love and faithfulness in the name of the father, the son, and the holy spirit long as I should live." She said placing Victor's ring on his finger and not allowing the priest to pronounce them husband and wife before pulling him into a kiss.

*Flashback over*

"I have to say that was the funniest day. Nova, I think X is still traumatized by what you did." Nova shrugged finally sitting back on the couch smiling over at Adele and Paris both shaking their heads.

"What y'all want me to say? Sorry because you know I'm not.... I was thinking about lunch together. Luca call your sexy ass brother and his wife over, also Jeremiah and Giselle. You all can cook for us. Manuel is dead and has been for months and we never celebrated it. Let's do it now." Nova said as Luca and Adele looked at each other.

"Chance and Ife have a new baby boy. Plus, Sade came home today so I think that is out of the question...."

"What of her baby?"

"She gave it up. It was her decision to make. Although Chance and Ife tried to talk her out of it. A family in the Neverlands adopted her and Liebe made sure they were not mafia related. A good couple who couldn't have children of their own. So, she's in good hands. Now as I was saying Chance and Ife are out of the question. Jeremiah and Giselle are in the states with Jeremias and Isabella." Luca said.

"Isn't Ace like four months now Luca? Then you talking about a new baby that little holler box needs to be away from his parents. They are spoiling the shit out of his little ass. On top of that didn't Nadia just give birth two weeks ago...."

"And Nadia is a grown-ass woman. That girl does not need her parents here to help her with a baby when she had two before her. However, she left Savannah with Eli and Kiya. You forget that she is our son's child." Adele spoke making Nova roll her eyes.

"I don't give a fuck. Luca, Rodney, and Vic go cook for us. Dele call the rest of the crew over so we can get FUCKED UP!"

"Ri please tell me there is only one baby in that big ass stomach of yours!" Elijah yelled causing Riley to stop dead in her tracks. Quickly he tried to hide behind Zakiya who nicely step over to the side.

"How you're going to do me like that Tesoro?" Eli asked kissing her shoulder.

"I'm not getting attacked for you today baby. Riley is pregnant and evil." Kiya laughed hugging Riley.

"You know what. I'm not going to be bothered with you today Elijah. Worry about you and your pregnant wife and how many she is about to have. Oh, and your newborn son. Not about me jackass! ADRIEL COME GET YOUR BROTHER BEFORE I MURDER HIS ASS!" Riley yelled as X stepped into the room with Xavier and Ezra. The two boys were mean-mugging him.

"Ain't nobody scared of your little asses. Elias, you've better come and check your cousins!"

"Really dad? Why don't you leave Aunt Riley alone? You don't want anybody talking about ma like that." He said making Riley stare at him. Elijah's smile faded while Xerxes and Zakiya looked at each other. "I didn't mean to say that." He said trying to walk away until Elijah caught him by the arm.

"You didn't do anything wrong Lias...."

"Aunt Ri...."

"Don't put Aunt Riley's name in it. I was just as surprised as your dad, but if you feel comfortable with calling Kiya that it's your choice, not mine." Riley spoke, making Elias nod his head and turn back to Zakiya.

"Kiya are you okay with me calling you Mom?" Zakiya smiled as Elias took his little brother from her. Slowly she nodded her head causing the young boy to smile back.

"I would love that Lias. Only if it's okay with your dad." Eli on the hand, lit his blunt throwing up his two fingers as he pulled X off before he could say a word. "I guess that was an I don't care."

"If you know Elijah. That is what it was." Riley laughed as Nicole, Kamaria, Lola, Gen, and Ella walked in. "Your husbands are somewhere outback with our husbands getting high. Zakiya are you ready for this baby reveal?"

"For Elijah's reaction. Yes, but why did you wait to do yours with me?"

"Because I think I found my true best friend." Riley smiled gripping the girl's hand and pulling her to the backyard where all the men were. Moments later Marie, Neveah, Heaven, and their husband showed. Talia was late as usual, but it didn't stop a thing because the rest were well into their game.

"EVERYONE STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING! I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!" Blaise yelled as he stood on the table making everyone sigh. "Since all of you are having babies my Magnifique wife and I have decided to have another ourselves." He smiled looking over at Cecile.

"That's good to know Bla...." Xerxes was cut short as the man jumped into his arms kissing him on the lips. Lucas was closest to the two so he quickly grabbed his brother's gun as Elijah snitch his blades.

"YOU MUTHAFUCKA...."

"AJ GET YOUR BRO!" Reece laughed as he hurried over to help AJ pry Xerxes's hand from around Blaise's neck. "Blaise, do you ever get tired? You're asking for X or one of his crazy-ass brothers to kill your ass. Wasn't it just last week when Elijah shot at you for touching his ass? Then it was AJ who beat the shit out of you for gripping his shit and licking his neck."

"Nope... I can't say that I do. Plus, their sexy asses will never hurt me. All that is just love... right my Beau Xerxes? Tu m'aimes et le plus bel homme sur lequel j'ai posé les yeux. (You love me and the most handsome man I've laid eyes on.)." Reece just laughed helping the man off the ground.

"Stop while you are ahead Blaise. You don't want Papa Bear to come because you are fucking with his cubs. I don't think you want them to send you back to France."

"That won't be necessary. X you didn't have to choke me so roughly I know you want to fuck but...." He stopped short blowing Xerxes a kiss making the teens laugh.

"Uncle Bla I think dad is about to kill you forreal. I would stop but knowing you. You want him to beat your ass...."

"ZAY!" Riley yelled as the young boy shrugged his shoulders. "Enough Blaise. Kiya let's get this baby reveal on the road." Riley suggested as she pulled two baseball and bats from under the table with X and Elijah's names on them.

"We throwing the balls?" She said. Riley nodded swiftly as they got into place. "You first Ri, then I will follow." Riley didn't give it any thought as she threw her ball. Zakiya followed seconds later causing the two brothers to hit the balls seconds apart.

"HOLD THE FUCK UP WHY THE FUCK THIS SHIT LIGHT AND DARK FUCKING PINK AND THE BLUE BETTER BE FOR X AND RI!" Elijah yelled.

"Idiot! You've been talking all that shit now it's your turn. Zakiya is have twins BITCH! I hope a third comes out of her pussy!" Kamaria yelled.

"Damn bro looks like two more girls for you." Xerxes laughed. "I feel for you, Elias, and Carter. Five girls Elijah. Boy, you are about to be driven crazy. You can't handle the two older ones you have now you have Savannah and two more on the way." He said as he, Lucas, and AJ threw pink confetti at him laughing.

One more chapter to go! Then I going to take a break and finish The Prince's Witch, My Beautiful Psycho and maybe write a new book or two before coming back to this series but trust and believe me I will not forget about my beautiful readers that want more of this family. I just need time to think about what should come next. Until then want type of book are you look for from me because Abduct by Lust Series?

Oh, in case you are wondering Lola is having a boy, Ella another girl. Nicole (girl) and Talia (boy).

No chapter until Saturday I have a busy week and no prewritten chapter for this last chapter. My oldest have prom this weekend❤️❤️

Thoughts???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 520 13
what if Niki's perfect and peaceful life becomes hell after meeting a certain mafia.
101K 3.8K 47
Thailand's one of the best business men's sons and mafia king's sons fell in love with eachother .. do they live happily? Or they have to leave eacho...
292K 5.5K 60
Bonten Oneshots, headcannons and stories. Hope you enjoy it ♡! All the credits for the images and characters goes to the rightful owners.
46.6K 1.6K 23
After agreeing to a deal to become Mafia for a month the ADA now starts there new life, there new MAFIA life