❁ ════ ❃•Sweet Blossom•❃ ════...

Oleh namtiddiesavior

"ᎽϴႮ ᎠᎬՏᎬᎡᏙᎬ Ͳϴ ᏴᎬ ᎻᎪᏢᏢᎽ ᎪᏀᎪᏆΝ" "ᎬᏙᎬΝ ᏆҒ ᏆͲ'Տ ΝϴͲ ᏔᏆͲᎻ ᎻᏆᎷ" ❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁ -ᎫᏆᏦϴϴᏦ ᎪႮ -ՏᎻᏆᏢ ᎪႮ -ᎪᏴϴ Lebih Banyak

ᎠᏆՏᏟᏞᎪᏆᎷᎬᎡ
𝗢𝘂𝗿 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲
𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘀
𝗔 𝗟𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗽
𝗥𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘀
𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝘆𝘀
𝗜𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗘𝗻𝗱
𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗪𝗮𝘆 𝗢𝗿 𝗔𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿
𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗡𝗼 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀
𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗘𝘆𝗲𝘀
𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝗧𝗼 𝗞𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗠𝗲
𝗟𝗮𝗸𝗲
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲?
𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗸
𝗣𝘂𝘀𝗵
𝗣𝘂𝘀𝗵: 𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗴𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻
𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆
𝗦𝘂𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀
𝗔𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲
𝗙𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗹
𝗧𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗟𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀
𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗠𝘆 𝗘𝘆𝗲𝘀
𝗕𝗼𝘂𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘁
𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁
𝗗𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗼
𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗮𝗹
𝗔 𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲
𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗠𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹
𝗔𝗱𝘂𝗹𝘁 𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗸
𝗦𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀
𝗧𝗼 𝗚𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗠𝘆 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁
𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝗠𝘆 𝗛𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀
𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿

328 32 4
Oleh namtiddiesavior

❁ ════ ❃• •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

"Woah, I haven't seen these jacket in a long tine" the blonde gave a breathy chuckle fixing his son's jacket "when was it I gave it to him? When he turned two right?" Jimin smiled nodding at the alpha while his son smiled wide "yes joonie! You gave it to me" jun-seo stretched out his arms showing off his favorite jacket gifted by his uncle five years ago "surprisingly enough it still fits him" namjoon chuckled ruffling his nephews chestnut hair "I did asked for then to make it a little bigger so he could use it for long enough" jimin zipped up the jacket and stood up from his crouching position "alright be good, don't throw tantrums, do as uncle joon says and share your toys with Hoseokie" he gave a short hum of agreement and jumped on his bed to reach his mom, his short arms wrapped around jimins neck pulling him down and into a hug "I will be good mommy" Leaning a little bit back to press a big kiss to his mother's cheek making the blonde smile wide "aw I see, my sweet pumpkin will surely get to eat any sweet he wants if he keeps his promise" jun-seo nodded frantically and bopped jimins nose "promise!" Getting his nose bopped in return "that's my little alpha" he helped jun-seo down from the bed mattress, his small hand right away grabbing namjoons bigger hand as the man led him out of the bedroom and down the hall "mommy you also remember to use the color I chose for jungkookie" namjoon raised his brows looking in surprise at the blonde.

"Jungkook is coming over?" The shorter hummed and pushed him to the door "I will help him dye his hair, now you hurry yoongi might be already at the park with Hoseok" jun-seo pulling at his uncles hand urging him to leave already "fine, but call me if you need anything"

"I should be telling you that, now go" waving goodbye at the two of them before he closed the door, a sigh left his lips and his back hitted the door, his eyes went back to the slightly messy apartment. He quickly gathered the scattered clothes and placed them on the clothes bin then used the broom to clean a bit more and organize the couch pillows and whatever that was out of place until he heard a soft knock making his heart accelerate and legs to feel wobbly "just a second!" He shouted from the bathroom quickly tidying up and then rushing to the door "hey" jungkook gave a cheeky grin hands on either sides of the door frame. As soon as the blonde had opened the door he was slammed with the strong scent of the youngers pinewood scent "h-hi, come in" he stepped aside letting the alpha into his apartment and closing the door behind.

"Sorry for the mess jun-seo and namjoon just left and he left his toys out" jungkook restrained himself from chuckling at the nervousness of the omega and simply smiled in a reassuring way "don't worry about it, it isn't my first time here" jimin gulped blushing in embarrassment "um jun- jun-seo chose the color for your hair, I already set everything out in the bathroom" the alpha nodded following the older down the hall and to the small room "do you want me to bring a chair from the kitchen so you can seat?" The taller raised his brows "no, there's no need for that" he softly chuckled but stared confused when he noticed that jimin looked rather embarrassed to say something "co-could you seat on the edge of the bathtub then? I-i can't reach you at all" jungkook seemed confused for a second until he understood the blondes intention, he was taller and jimin wouldn't be able to reach his hair otherwise "yeah! Sorry I didn't realize at all" the blonde gave a nervous chuckle and jungkook took a seat while jimin went ahead and placed on a glove and prepared the dye "I'm really not good at these so I will just do it however I think it is" he received the males signature bunny smile "don't worry, I neither now how to do it but I kind of did it" Pointing at his still blue hair "what color did jun-" abruptly falling quiet when the blonde settled between the youngers legs so he could comfortably dye his hair without having to stretch his arms behind the alphas head "what where you saying?" Stirring once more the hair dye "w-w-what c-color did he ch-chose?" Jimin smiled recalling how much thought his son put on finding the right color for jungkook "he picked out the color red" showing the alpha the mix on the small plastic bowl "that's- that's a good color he chose for me" cheeks colored a deep scarlet trying to get used to the closeness of the omega.

They fell silent just the faint sound of the street or the stirring sound of the hair dye while jimin covered every spot from the blue hair after he had bleached it "did you have fun yesterday?" The youngers question bringing to the blondes memory what he told him "yeah... I had fun, I also liked watching the fireworks a lot" a small grin trying to pull at the alphas lips, they fell quiet again trying to make some talk from time to time but the silence lasting longer than their words, after a while more jimin finished applying all the dye, the color vibrant.

"I will set a timer and then we can wash your hair" the alpha nodded feeling the tension in his body leave when the older finally walked farther away the from him "do you want a snack while we wait?" Jimin asked taking off his plastic glove "sure, that sounds good" they walked back outside and into the kitchen the blonde right away pulling a bag from one of the top cabinets "you better not rat me out with my son" smiling at the younger who recived the bag and opened it to find some sweet cookies, oreos brownies and other similar types. Jungkook gasped a smile on his face while he took a roll of oreo cookies "how could I do that to you?" jimin went around the counter and sat next to jungkook, the two sharing the cookies.

"Tell me something" jungkook looked at the blonde with a slight confusion over his words "what exactly?" Jimin shrugged chewing on the chocolate cookie "anything" the younger gave a thoughtful hum searching between his oldest memories before he found one "I remember these one time taehyung and I where in high-school and he-" chuckling before continuing to speak "he made the mistake of telling who he liked and well... I wasn't that discreet and shouted the guys name during lunch brake, he heard me and yeah" shaking his head lightly "taehyung chased me all over the school before he tackled me down and beat the life out of me" letting out a sigh at the memory "he didn't talk to me until the guy confessed to taehyung saying he liked him back so then he, kinda thanked me kinda wished me to rot in hell for embarrassing him" jimin laughed and took another cookie on his hold "and what happened next?" The alpha shrugged with a smug look on his eyes "to these date they are married and having a pup, I suppose he is very grateful with me" jimin gasped in surprise "no way! So they are high-school sweethearts?" Jungkook nodded taking a bite of a cookie himself "wow so that's your most importantly cupid moment" he chuckled and the blonde leaned back on his seat.

"And what about you? Who stole your heart back in the day?" Jungkook as well leaned back staring at the cupboards in front of him "Ah please don't judge me I had my reasons... but back then, I liked Do-won" a louder gasp from the omega next to him "but you seem to hate him! You even told me you don't like him" lightly smacking the youngers shoulder who quickly defended himself "ofcourse I don't! That was in the past" jimin laughed loudly almost mocking the young alpha "woah you surprise me, so what are you two dating in secret?" Jungkook didn't contain himself and slumped back on the chair holding a pout "you are so mean to me" they stayed quiet jimin staring at the side of the males face before he spoke again "I'm just teasing, but I'm curious, what made you like him in high-school?" Attentively looking at jungkooks reaction who stared in thought at his hands laying on his lap "I found him endearing, he was very charming- he is always been, people sometimes like him a lot more because of his good way with words. So I guess he had his way with me" wanting to shrug away the memory of his broken heart but at the same time happy of the attentive stare he felt from the older "he was class president so ofcourse he was involved in everything, besides he is the mayor's son, everyone wanted a part of his life" a tired and long sigh escaping his lips Making the blonde straighten closer in worry "I fell for him and he knew it, it felt like I was just some object or thing he didn't have before and was being used to let out how he was treated at home, I knew and still now what he is been through so to these day he tries get me to fall for him so he will be assured I won't say a thing" eyes moving to look at jimin already close to him with a reassuring hand on his shoulder "it's complicated"

"I suppose, I might not completely understand but please jungkook, know that if you ever need someone to talk to I will always be willing to listen to you" managing to get out a smile of the younger "you are a good man, and I notice you do know you deserve happiness, not that kind of relationship" he agreed, completely agreed that's why it always felt right when they where together, his alpha was always giddy for each new day knowing he would get to see the older omega even if it was from across the street, even if it was just to see him smile with jun-seo when they where separated by the windows of their stores. It just, felt, right.

"Jimin i-" the named man looked away at the sound of the timer he had set "oh it's time to wash your hair" he turned of the phone and stood up signaling for jungkook to follow as well "seat by the bathtub I will turn the water nor too cold nor too warm" jungkook hummed seating down and Tilting his head back against the edge, feeling jimin pull off the plastic bag on his head and hearing him turn on the water waiting for a moment before starting to wash the youngers hair. Jungkook felt his heart hammering against his chest, after his hair was ready jimin obliged the alpha to let him dry his wet and newly turned red hair so jungkook accepted, but he was still nervous of what he had wanted to say back in the kitchen, he still wanted to tell the omega how he felt but was slightly scared of the idea.

Jimin had been married already, he had been mated once and now had a son, what if he somehow he made the older uncomfortable? What if he ever made him doubt his feelings for him or that he also cared for jun-seo as much as he wanted to care for jimin? "Jungkook? What's wrong?" He snapped out of his thoughts to realize that the hairdryer had been turned off and that he was holding onto jimins wrist "sorry i- I don't know what I happened" he let go and jimin stepped closer "is it because of what you told me about do-won?" Jungkook shook his head and took the blonde by the shoulders, hands sliding down the olders arms until he was holding his hands "I have something to say, and I need you to listen to me closely" with a worried frown the blonde nodded.

"These might seem weird or maybe crazy to you, but I've had these thoughts for long enough and- and not only yoongi helped me to come to terms with these thoughts, so many others did too and so did i" jimin bite down on his lip feeling unsure of what he should be expecting the taller to say "I have feelings for you, the romantic kind- I mean I like you! and I truly do so, so I wanted to ask" looking deeply into jimin's honey eyes that widened "would you let me court you?"

❁ ════ ❃• •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

22.6K 1.3K 28
in front of you, I'm just a tiny little boy a yoonkook fanfic little au
104K 4.6K 31
ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ᴛᴇxᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀʟʟ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ғᴏʀ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ғᴏʀ ʜɪᴍ | ᴊɪᴋᴏᴏᴋ ᴛᴇxᴛɪɴɢ ʙᴏᴏᴋ | ʟᴏᴡᴇʀᴄᴀsᴇ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ɪɴᴛᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ
262K 12.1K 42
ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴊᴇᴏɴ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ ɪs ᴀ ʙᴏʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴇᴇɴᴀɢᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ sᴇɴᴅs ᴍɪɴ ʏᴏᴏɴɢɪ ᴘᴜɴs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ
27.2K 1.4K 30
❝after you left me, my world had already stopped.❞