๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๏ฟฝ...

By itsshawtybae

โ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ง, ๐ƒ๐ข๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ. ๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž.โž โฆ "What are you doing in my fridge?" I immediatel... More

: ฬ—ฬ€โž› Introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER

chapter 49

146K 4.1K 5K
By itsshawtybae

A L L F O R H E R

!!TW!!

guns, blood, shooting, torturing, loosing body parts, knives, open flesh.

His gun falls next to him, and I kick it away.

Using my foot, I push him over so that he lays on his back. His face scrunched up in pain.

"You should know better than to threaten me," I crouch down in front of him.

"I had to."

"Oh, you had to?" I taunt and he nods.

"Sylvester he- he said that if he wasn't home in three hours we should find the girl and take her-" he cuts himself off, groaning as the blood flows out of him. "Please, get it out," he whines and lifts his back off the ground.

I tap the point of my gun on his chest, thinking.

"You're no use for me anymore," I sigh, cocking my gun. "Help me out here," I lowly say, placing the gun to his forehead. "Through here?" I ask, then moving it down between his eyes. "Or here?"

"No, no Antonio please," he begs and I move it underneath his chin.

That's it.

"Try again," I say, pressing the gun into his skin.

His eyes shift between mine, practically falling out of his head. His breath coming out shakily.

"Diavolo," the word comes out faint yet full of fear.

A good three out of three.

Blood splats across the hall and onto the already red carpet. I pull my hankie chief out of my pocket, cleaning the point of my gun.

I turn around and as soon as the male nurse locks eyes with me, he faints.

Oh for fucks sake.

I let out an annoyed breath before walking over to the bathroom. I put my gun back in my waistband as I open the door.

Her head snaps up in my direction and she gets up, wincing as she forgets that she's still injured.

"Easy," I smile, picking her up. "Not a single scratch, remember?"

She takes my face in both hands, examining it thoroughly.

"You're fine," she nods. "But how did you-"

"Don't worry about it," I shake my head. "Will you do me a favor, tesoro?" I ask and she nods. "Close your eyes for me and don't open them until we get to the car."

"But... why?" she asks and her eyebrows scrunch together.

"Just trust me, please?"

She's fearfully hesitant but agrees. Adjusting her arms around my neck, she closes her eyes and I carry her down the hallway.

Logan already has her things packed, waiting for me outside of her room.

"Loro sanno. Dobbiamo andarcene."

Her location is compromised now.

Logan nods, taking out his phone.

"C'è più?" he asks, looking around and I drop my eyes to Nirah, her eyes are still closed.

Of course there are more.

"Sono sicuro che ci sono. Ma non rimango a scoprirlo. Andiamo," he nods again and we make our way to downstairs and to the car.

She shivers in my arms as soon as we get outside and I smile down at her.

"You can open your eyes now."

She keeps them closed and slowly opens her left eye.

"Have you taken me through your secret portal to hell?" she whispers up at me. "Do I finally get to meet your bestie satan?" she over excitedly whispers, opening both eyes and I sigh, shaking my head down at her.

She shows me a closed mouth smile as Logan opens the passenger seat door.

I carefully set her down, fastening her seat belt.

"What happened, back there?" she asks, grabbing my arm. "There was more than one man and you told me to close my eyes. What did you do?" she softly asks and I lick the corner of my mouth.

"If I tell you, closing your eyes would've been pointless."

"Just tell me," she swallows hard. "I want to know."

"We need to get you back home," I say moving back as I close her door.

I see her eyes follow me as I walk around the car, stopping to talk to Logan. We agree on him dealing with the bodies, and the male nurse.

Nirah's doctor is a good friend of mine so it'll be easy to clean up the mess.

"Boss?" he stops me and I turn to him. "I couldn't hear everything, but there's a link between Sylvester, Nirah and the man who had abused her a few years ago. They were going to deliver her to him as one of his demands."

"Did you get a name?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"They referred to him as el demonio... which doesn't stem far from il demone in Italian."

I could almost laugh.

Speriamo che il piccolo demone sia pronto per incontrare il diavolo

"I'll take care of it," I assure him and he nods.

I get back into the car and we leave the hospital immediately.

The car ride is quiet and I turn on the heater as she tries pulling her legs up onto the seat to cover them.

My phone rings and it's Cesar.

"Boss," he immediately says. "I think I've gained a useful piece of information."

"I thought I made myself clear. Untouched."

I did say not to touch him, didn't I?

"I didn't have to lift a finger," he says and I let out a heavy sigh.

"Ho anche trovato qualcosa. Ma parleremo presto," I say before ending the call.

Talking while she's in the car is way to risky.

"Speaking in another language while I'm in the car alone with you is quite disrespectful if you ask me," she turns her body to the window. "But continue acting as if I'm not here," she shrugs her shoulders.

"You don't always have to know everything, tesoro," I side eye her and she scoffs.

"If it involves me then yes, I do."

"Aren't forced relationships built on trust?" I ask as I pull into my driveway and her head snaps to me.

She narrows her eyes at me and I can't help but smile.

After parking the car I carry her back into the house. Katie immediately rushes to my side as I carry her upstairs.

"Oh miss Nirah," she fans herself. "I'm so thankful you're okay," she sadly smiles.

"You can't get rid of me that easily," she yawns the two of them laugh together.

I carry her into her room and Katie walks into the bathroom. I carefully place her down on the chair and she smiles.

"Just what I needed, how'd you know?" she asks Katie, while dragging her hand through the bubbles in the bathtub.

"Miss Nirah always prefers a bubble bath after a stressful day..."

"This is why I love you," she pouts, putting her arms out to Katie.

She hesitates, looking over at me. I cross my arms over my chest, nodding towards Nirah.

"You just going to leave her hanging?" I ask and Katie's face lights up.

"Of course not," she says, leaning in to hug Nirah back. They share a tight, long hug before pulling away.

"Have you called Suzanna like I asked?" I ask and Katie nods.

"Yes sir. Miss Suzanna still has two hours of her flight left. She agreed on staying until she is no longer needed."

"And Suzanna is..." Nirah slowly trails off.

"Your nurse. She'll be staying here to do rounds on you just like at the hospital."

Nirah scoffs and I slightly tilt my head to the side.

"Quite dramatic, de Luca," she shakes her head.

"Your health is important. I don't care if you find me dramatic for wanting to make sure you don't die on my watch."

"Well then..." she slowly trails off. "If you're going to give me a nurse/babysitter, you might as well make him young, hot, and single."

"Nirah, please," I say and she presses her lips into a thin line.

"Fine. I'm sorry. I'll behave," she lifts her hands - surrendering.

"We need to get you out of this, fast" Katie sighs disapprovingly as she lifts the hospital grown from Nirah's legs.

"Blue has always been my color but this," Nirah shakes her head.

"I would agree," Katie says and they both share a knowing smile. She turns to me and clears her throat. "Sir, would you like to stay and watch or would you care to give your lady some privacy?" she asks me and I'm taken back by her words.

"Yeah, give your lady some privacy," Nirah says, giving me a cheeky grin.

"A word, Katie," I say walking out into her room and Katie follows me. "I have to deal with something downstairs. Cesar and I'll both be occupied for a couple of hours. When Logan arrives, tell him he needs to stay glued outside her door. When Suzanna arrives you bring her straight to Nirah, do you understand?" I ask and she nods.

"Yes sir, I understand."

"Good. Now unless Nirah's life is in danger, don't disturb me."

She swallows hard, giving me a single nod.

Katie turns around and walks back into the bathroom.

My eyes land on Nirah as her hospital gown lays low on her hips, her back completely bare. She's putting her hair up and my eyes slowly trail down her back.

Katie closes the door and she disappears from my sight.

I turn around, leaving her room.

I have a guest that requires all my attention.

I roll my sleeves up to my elbows as I walk down the stairs leading into my basement.

"Miss me?" I ask, looking at Sylvester and his head slowly lifts.

Cesar scoffs with a little grin saying, "I was just going complain about how quiet it's getting."

I walk over to the steel table, placing my gun on top of it.

"Guess what, Sylvester. I have learned some very interesting information that I need answers too," I say walking over to him. "And if I don't get those answers, well then..." I crouch down to his height. "I think you know what'll happen."

I lift his face, examining his low, red eyes.

"I'm not telling you anything so you might as well kill me," he seethes through his teeth and suck a quick breath in through my teeth.

"The satisfaction from those words is unexplainable."

"Give us a minute."

I hear Cesar's chair screech back as he stands up.

"Yes sir," Cesar says and after a few seconds I hear the door close.

"Tell me who you report you. Tell me who's so eager to get their hands on my woman."

"Fuck you."

I shake my head, standing up.

"Wrong answer, Sylvester."

I unwrap the bandage around his ear, pulling it off and he tries suppressing a groan.

I walk over to the steel table, grabbing some pliers.

"Since you can't seem to keep your hands to yourself, I ought to help you."

I walk over and he shakes his head rapidly.

"No no Diavolo, pleas- please I-" he gets cut off as I use the pliers to cut off his pinky finger.

He wails, trying to pull his arm from me.

"Don't do this- Ah!" he cries as I cut another.

He wails as I go through all five of his fingers, letting them drop to the floor, one by one.

I step back, lightly swatting the blood off my hands. I toss the pliers onto the steel table, letting it land with a loud knock.

"I can't tell you anything so just stop," he heavily breathes, sweat dripping down the sides of his face.

"El demonio? Is that right?" I ask and his head snaps up to mine. His eyes that were once half closed, wide open.

"H- how did y- you-"

"Oh come on Sylvester. You're Insulting me," I shake my head. "You're more afraid of another man than me?" I slightly tilt my head to the side.

"Y- you don't under- understand- he's crazy," Sylvester breathlessly shakes his head.

I sigh, looking around the room.

"Well I look forward to meeting him," I smile and Sylvester groans, dropping his head. "Why don't you tell me where to find him, hm?" I ask taking his face in my hands.

He stays silent and I roughly let go of his face, standing up.

"I'm a very patient man Sylvester. But when my patience run out you don't want to be on the receiving end."

"I know what you're capable of Di- Diavolo," he swallows hard, his head still hanging low.

"Yet you fear another man over me, so clearly you have no idea."

"I've only ever heard rumors about, I've never seen what you've done," he heavily breathes, shaking his head. "I've seen El demonio in action so forgive me if I trust my own eyes than some horror bedtime story," he looks up at me.

I walk over to the table, picking up a blow torch.

"All rumors have to start somewhere, don't they?" I smile, turning the torch on and great blue flame spikes out.

This is all for her.
____

HI EVERYONE<33
antonio ivan-yuri de luca <333
aka diavolo
i need to go to bed i have school tomorrow!! *cries*
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 383 32
I feel his hands glide down towards my fanny and I stop fixing my hair. "Liam-" I start to say but am cut off by him. "Are you sure you want to sell...
192K 4.2K 48
Kai Parker, a 27 year old mafia king. He never had things the easy way. But in the end, he always gets what he wants. Rose, separated from her parent...
111K 3.8K 33
"Jordan why do you keep doing this to me!" "I didn't do anything!" "Liar." I watched as his hands fly up and down towards my cheek. I jumped up my fa...
10.3K 581 49
{Sequel to The Deal} Hope is back with vengeance. Every single person who had the audacity to threaten her and her daughter will pay, even if she en...