๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๏ฟฝ...

By itsshawtybae

โ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ง, ๐ƒ๐ข๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ. ๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž.โž โฆ "What are you doing in my fridge?" I immediatel... More

: ฬ—ฬ€โž› Introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER

chapter 48

134K 4K 3K
By itsshawtybae

M E N I N SU I T S

!!TW!!
guns, blood, shooting

I watch as the doctor shines a bright white light into her right eye, then her left, repeatedly.

He clicks his flashlight, saying a few words to the nurses and the start making notes.

"Did you hit your head, Miss Nirah?" the doctor asks and she looks around the room.

"Yes," she nods.

"Did someone hit you?" he asks and I run my fingers up and down my jaw.

She clears her throat, nodding.

"Were you stabbed?" he asks again and I see the confusion on her face.

"As my doctor, shouldn't you know that I was?" she asks and I almost smile, feeling an alien emotion that she's still her feisty self.

He gives her a knowing look through the top of his glasses and turns to the nurse.

They exchange a few words and nods.

"Do you remember what you had for breakfast?" the doctor asks and it takes her a second before she shakes her head.

"I didn't have breakfast."

"Well, what did you have for dinner the night before?"

She licks her lips anxiously.

"I didn't have dinner either," she frowns to herself.

The nurse looks over at the doctor and he speaks again. "When and what is the last thing you've eaten, miss Nirah?"

"Er..." she thinks for a moment.

Why is it taking her so long?

Hasn't she been eating?

"Two days ago," she finally speaks up and I run my tongue over my top teeth. "I had breakfast in my room. An omelet to be exact."

"Did you consume any liquids for the two days that you haven't eaten?"

"Does alcohol count?" she humorously asks and I drop my head in my hand.

"That explains the seizure and slow healing," the doctor adds and I look up. "Nurse, Stacey. Please prepare her dinner. Her menu's over there," he instructs her and she nods, leaving the room soon after.

"So what's my diagnosis, Doc?" she asks trying to sit up but winces at the pain. I rush over but she stops me. "Need to get use to that," she softly says and I sit down in the chair next to her.

"You suffered a mild concussion and seizure. Some internal bleeding but we managed to stop that. Your little cuts and bruises will heal soon so that won't be a problem."

"Cool," she yawns, covering her mouth. "So it's a no, for dying?" she playfully asks and the doctor looks over at me.

"Why so serious? I'm kidding," she says looking between the two of us.

"Thank you, doctor," I shake his hand and he leaves the room.

I throw my head back, taking in a deep breath.

I bring my head back to look at her and see her playing with a piece of loose thread on the edge of her blanket.

"You said a name... while you were having some sort of nightmare," I say and her eyes dart up to mine. "Something along the lines of 'Alex'? Who is that?" I ask and she swallows hard.

"I- I don't know. Never heard that name before," she shakes her head.

"Nirah-" I cut myself off as the nurse walks in with her food.

She places the tray on the cupboard beside Nirah's bed and helps her sit up straight, adjusting the bed.

She pulls a tray over Nirah's legs, putting her tray of food down on top of it.

"This is all you're allowed to eat at the moment," she almost apologetically says and turns to me. "She has to eat or her healing'll slow down and the seizures will continue. One too many seizures will damage her brain and could be deadly."

I nod in understanding.

"I'll make sure she eats."

The nurse shows us a small smile before leaving.

"Why haven't you been eating?" I ask, crossing my arms over my chest.

She stays quiet for a minute before sighing.

"I kept forgetting and I really didn't have much of an appetite, I still don't," she shakes her head.

She kept forgetting.

"Are you mad at me?" she nervously asks and I run my hand down my face.

"I'm not mad at you, Nirah but I really do wanna yell at you for not letting Logan into the club with you and for not eating but-" I cut myself off as I watch her glossy eyes stare at me with so much hurt and sorrow.

"I'm not talking about what happened tonight," she shakes her head. She looks down and starts poking her food with the fork.

"You were honest with me so no, I'm not mad at you," I say pushing myself up from the chair. "Now stop with the questions."

I walk around her bed but she stops me once again.

"Can I rephrase my question?"

I stare at the door, taking a deep breath in.

"What?"

"Did my truth hurt you?"

I feel my heart beat picking up as the room fills with silence.

Yes, tesoro. Yes it did.

"I want your plate half empty by the time I get back."

And with that I leave the room, closing the door behind myself. Logan sits by idly against the wall and jumps up as he sees me.

"Is she okay?" he asks and I nod.

After a quick call with Cesar, the door behind me opens and I immediately turn, finding Nirah leaning against the wall for support.

"What are you doing?" I rush over to her and she looks between Logan and I.

"I just need to pee," she says, shifting her weight onto her other leg.

I scoop her up bridal style and she rolls her eyes.

"You're so dramatic."

"And you're testing my patience," I say and she adjusts her arms around my neck.

"Don't I always?" she shows me a closed-mouth smile.

She's going to be the death of me.

I carried her to the bathroom - at the end of the hallway while she played with the stubble along my jawline.

"I like it," she grins and cups my face with both hands, running her nails up and down my jaw. "It's..." she slowly trails off, pretending to be deep in thought and I almost smile. "Sexy," she playfully whispers.

We get to the bathroom and I carefully put her down onto her feet.

"I got it from her," she says closing the door in my face and I smile, dropping my head.

I turn around and rest my back against the wall.

After a short while I hear her calling to me from inside. I open the door and see her washing her hands.

"Do you mind?" she bats her eyelashes, nodding towards the paper towels on a little shelf above her head.

She shows me her little smile as she turns the water off and it takes everything in me not to smile right now.

I grab it and rip two sheets off, handing them to her.

"You're too kind," she pouts and dries her hands. After she's done she throws it in a little crash can and turns to me. "Up, up and away," she puts her hands into the air.

"I want to blame this on the medication but we both know it wouldn't be true," I shake my head at her and she lets out a little giggle as I scoop her up into my arms.

I carry her to the door but stop.

"What is it?" she asks and I stay still for a while.

I peak my head through the door and see three men - in suits - get to the top of the stairs. They're looking around until they spot Logan. One of them grins, rushing towards him.

I recognize them...

I step back into the bathroom, closing the door with my foot.

"What's wrong?" she asks and I adjust her in my arms to take out my phone.

"Call Logan," I say and she takes my phone, doing exactly that. She puts the phone on speaker as we wait.

The phone rings until her finally picks it up.

"Logan who are they?"

"I don't know," he almost whispers into the phone. It's as if there's a lot of movement happening before he speaks again. "It's-" he gets cut off and she looks at me with big eyes.

"Call him again."

She does and when the call connects I'm hesitant.

"Logan?" I say and there's silence.

"Try again."

I recognize that voice too.

"Ah," he softly sighs. "Antonio de Luca- I should have known," the man on the other side chuckles. "Di-"

"Where's Logan?" I cut him off and there's silence before I hear groaning.

"Right here. Just give me the girl and you can have him back," the man demands and I clench my jaw. "It's that simple de Luca."

The call ends and I carry her over to a chair in the corner of the bathroom.

I sit her down and shrug off my suit jacket.

"What are you doing?" she asks as I throw it around her shoulders.

"I'll be back soon okay? I need you to stay here and not come out no matter what you hear."

"Antonio what are you talking about?" she asks, grabbing my shirt. "Don't leave me here."

"Listen," I say taking her face in both hands. "I'm not letting them take you, do you understand? I promise I'll be back."

"What if they hurt you?" she fearfully asks.

"I thought we've been over this," I say wiping a tear from her cheek. "You're not allowed to worry about me."

"But I do," she softly whispers.

"I'll come back without a scratch, just trust me."

She hesitantly nods and I kiss her forehead before standing up.

I walk out of the bathroom, closing the door behind myself.

I spot a male nurse walking out of one of the rooms. I call him over, pulling out my gun.

He immediately puts his hands up and I push him against the wall beside the bathroom door.

"The most important woman in my life is behind that door, so listen closely," I say pushing my forearm against his throat. "She does not leave on her own or with anyone else. If someone tries to get in there, you stop them and I don't care if you have to die trying," I threaten and he swallows hard. "If I get back and she's gone or hurt," I pause, pointing the gun between his eyes. "I'll blow your fucking brains out."

He swallows hard, his hands trembling at his sides.

"Do you understand?" I ask and he rapidly nods.

"Yes."

I pull back but he stays pressed against the wall.

Good.

I walk down the hallway and into the room next to hers.

Thankfully, it's empty.

I walk towards the door, joining the two rooms, and pull out the silencer from my pocket.

I stop at the door, carefully twisting the doorknob, creaking the door open.

I see one of them on her bed, the other pacing around the room and the third one... my eyes scan the room but I don't find him.

Opening the door a little wider I see the third one holding a gun to Logan's temple.

Easy.

On the bed, a bullet through the forehead.

The one pacing - stops, looks at me and I place a bullet between his eyes.

I close the door and hear frantic talking on the other side.

I walk out of the room, standing against the wall as I hear him twisting the doorknob.

The male nurse down the hall turns to me with big, wide eyes. I see the fear pooling out of his shaking body.

I bring my finger up to my lips, telling him to be quiet and he stands against the wall, holding his body stiff.

I hear his footsteps get closer and as soon as he's far enough I shoot him in the back and he drops to the floor.
___

HI EVERYONE<33
how are we feeling... LAY IT ON ME!
again, i apologize <333
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 27.2K 79
[A SWEET MAFIA ROMANCE] Nicole thought that her life would be easy now after she left behind all the memories of an awful night, which led to an unex...
4.5K 215 26
I squeezed my way through the abundant number of people, trying to get to the exit. I bumped into a lot of shoulders, until I found an opening. As so...
10.5K 232 48
"You keep teasing me and it won't end well for you. Quit it." He groans, I don't listen. I start to unbutton his pants, he grabs my throat and lifts...
394 17 26
'Well, will you be my girlfriend?' 'You're supposed to be on one knee, idiot.' I get down on one knee. 'Will you be my girlfriend, Skye?' She acts...