Giana : Blood, Darkness and R...

By ladyc15

"He taught me that when you embrace your fears, they become part of you, darkness became part of me" Growing... More

Feelings
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
CHAPTER 7
Chapter 7(2)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue

IMPORTANT!!!

424 12 0
By ladyc15

This book should not be reproduced, copied or referenced without the permission of the author.

This book is purely a work of fiction and so any reference to real life incidents, names and places is purely a coincidence.

Hate comments and other rude remarks will not be tolerated in the comments section, you will be muted or reported.

I will give trigger warnings at places when appropriate. There is a lot of violence so please if you cannot handle it don't read it.

Don' forget to vote, comment, add to reading lists and follow me on my instagram above.

Thanks to as many as will read this book.

The author.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.5K 1.5K 31
This is about a girl that falls in love with her bestfriend she finds out that he feels the same exact way but a lot of things get in their way like...
122 8 9
The situations in tbis story are real things tbat have happened to me. Triger worning this book contains some of the following topics abuse, sexual c...
2.8K 50 14
When she meets her Best friends family for the first time she doesn't revise that her biggest crush is standing in front of her. She reviles her pass...
7.6K 264 24
'I looked down at the pendant and...my heart stopped. It was the shape of a puzzle piece like mine. I got them untangled and, sure enough their magne...