innocent (a wandavision story)

By widowswife00

"something isn't right here, wanda" ~~~ Emma Maximoff is the three year old daughter of Wanda and Vision, she... More

*✧・゚: *✧ cast *✧・゚: *✧
filmed before a live studio audience p.1
p.2
p.3
p.4
flashback
don't touch that dial p.1
p.2
p.3
p.4
now in color p.1
p.2
p.3
p.4
flashback
on a very special episode p.1
p.2
p.4
flashback
all-new halloween spooktacular p.1
p.2
p.3
p.4
flashback
breaking the fourth wall p.1
p.2
p.3
p.4
flashback
previously on p.1
p.2
p.3
p.4
season finale p.1
p.2
p.3
p.4

p.3

1.3K 44 8
By widowswife00

Hope you guys enjoy this new chapter! Also off topic, but I got an Elizabeth Olsen room spray and it smells EXACTLY like I would have imagined her too. It's from 'Anonymous book worm' if u guys wanna check them out, they have loads of different celebs. Anyways, on with the chapter that is 1700 words. Your welcomeee

~~~

Billy was about to show his Mom and brother what he had taught Sparky while Tommy was watching Tv and Emma was napping upstairs.

Wanda and Tommy were sat on the couch, waiting eagerly for Billy to start.

"Okay Sparky-" Billy starts pulling a treat from his pocket, when a loud cry is heard from upstairs.

Billy sighs in annoyance, looking at his Mom.

"Sorry, Billy. Why don't you and Sparky get some more practice in while I go and get your sister." Wanda smiles at the boy apologetically, standing up from the couch and walking up the stairs to Emma's room.

"Emma has a loud scream." Tommy laughs, listening to the toddler.

Billy sighs, petting Sparky. "Tell me about it."

~~~

Wanda quickly made her way to Emma's room, pushing open the door to see Emma crying while sitting up in her little bed, clearly shaken by something.

"Hello to you too, Emmy." Wanda walks over to the crying girl, picking her up with her blanket and Bunny clutched tightly in the toddlers arms.

"What got you all worked up, sweetheart?" Wanda asks, trying to calm Emma.

"Bad dweam!" Emma cries into her Mom's shoulder, her pacifier becoming covered in drool from crying.

"Oh, baby..." Wanda sighs sympathetically, grabbing a baby wipe and cleaning Emma's face, before handing her back her pacifier to hopefully help calm the girl.

After a few minutes, Emma settles down, hugging her toy close to her with her blanket draped over her back, Wanda keeping it from falling off.

"Let's go downstairs and see the boys." Wanda tells Emma, remembering her promise to watch Sparky's tricks.

Emma doesn't reply, laying silently on her Mom as she walks back downstairs into the living room, where the twins were waiting.

"Hi, Emmy!" Both twins greet the sleepy girl, who doesn't seem much in the mood for talking.

Wanda smiles at the boys, sitting down on the couch next to Tommy with Emma on her lap.

"Can we play with Em, Mom?" Tommy asks, excitedly.

"Maybe later Tommy, give her a minute to wake up." Wanda replies, turning Emma slightly so she could see Sparky and Billy on the floor.

"Spark-e." Emma mumbles, pointing at the dog with a smile on her face.

"Wanna watch him do tricks, Emmy?" Billy asks the girl, who nods her head excitedly.

Billy pulls a treat out of his pocket. "Sit, Sparky, sit!"

Sparky obeys, looking at the treat obediently.

"Good dog!" Billy praises, grinning. "Speak!" Billy touches his ear, making Sparky bark.

"Nice, Sparky! Now spin!" Billy holds the treat above Sparky's head and the dog stands on its back legs, doing a full circle, making Emma giggle, wriggling down from her Mom and running over to see Sparky.

"Oh, bravo, Billy! You weren't so bad, either, Sparky!" Wanda claps along with Tommy, smiling at scene.

"Good boy, Sparky!" Emma pets the dog slightly roughly, which Billy noticed, grabbing Emma's wrist softly.

"Be gentle, Emmy. He's only small." Billy tells the girl, helping her stroke the dog more gently.

Wanda smiles at her kids getting along.

"That was radical! Where's Dad? We gotta go show Dad!" Tommy jumps up of the sofa, running off to find Vision, Billy and Emma following, with Sparky in tow.

"Oh, he's... He's at work!" Wanda tells her kids as they near the door.

The boys turn to look at her confusingly, along with Emma.

"Daddy said he'd be back soon..." Emma recited what her father had told her, making Wanda look at the girl sympathetically.

"And it's Saturday." Billy tells him Mom in confusion.

"No, it's not, it's Monday." Wanda tells them, making the twins furrow their eyebrows.

"This morning was Saturday." Tommy says in confusion.

"There was an emergency at the office and your father had to go in. End of story." Wanda smiles, slightly forcefully.

The twins share a look, unconvinced at the story.

Wanda sighs, looking slightly out out. "Look, he just... he needed a distraction."

Emma frowns. "Why?"

"From what?" Tommy asks, looking upset.

"From us?" Billy asks, gripping his sisters hand tightly.

"No! No way, no!" Wanda immediately assures them, getting up of the couch and walking to her kids, placing a hand on Tommy and Billy's back.

"Sometimes, your dad and I aren't on the same page." She starts, picking Emma up, and leading the twins to sit on the couch.

"But that's just temporary." Wanda sits down with Emma on her lap, and a twin on each side.

"Like the three of you, you might fight over toys, and Emma may deafen you both with her screams." She looks between all three kids.

"But he's always going to be your brother. And she's always going to be your sister." Wanda places a hand on Tommy's leg softly.

"And there always going to be yours." Wanda turns to her other son, placing a soft hand on Billy's cheek.

"And they will both always be your big brothers. Because family is forever." Wanda pecks Emma's forehead, enjoying the quiet moment with all her kids.

"Do you have a brother, Mom?" Tommy asks, suddenly. Making Emma's face light up.

"Uncle Pietwo." Emma giggles, remembering what her Mom had told her about her Uncle.

"That's right Em I do." Wanda runs her hand through Emma's brown hair, staring blankly at a spot on the wall.

"And he's far away from here. And that makes me sad sometimes." Wanda admits, her eyes glistening slightly

Suddenly, Sparky jumps off the couch and runs to the front door, growling.

"Hey, Sparky, what's up, boy?" Billy asks the dog, turning to see what had frightened him.

"Something's scaring him!" Billy says worriedly, as the sound of a drone is heard outside, making a look of worry cross over Wanda's face.

"Stay here." Wanda tells them, standing up from the couch and placing Emma next to her brothers.

Wanda hurries outside, Sparky slipping out of the door with her.

"Sparky!" Tommy exclaims, grabbing Emma's hand and chasing after their Mom and dog, with Billy next to them.

They walk outside and see a drone hovering around the front of the house.

"Mommy?" Emma whimpers, clutching onto her mothers leg as she stares at the drone.

Wanda's eyes go red, and suddenly there's a glitch.

~~~

"Sparky! Come on, boy!" Tommy calls as the family walks down the street, trying to find there dog.

"Here, boy! Sparky!" Billy shouts, looking around urgently.

"Sparky! Where are ouuuu!" Emma calls, stopping for the tenth time to look under a different car.

The mailman walks past them, noticing their distress.

"Hey, what's the trouble, little dudes and dudette?" He asks, cheerily.

"We've lost our doggy!" Emma tells him, pouting as she doesn't see Sparky under the leaf that she was looking under.

"Ah, don't worry. He's sure to turn up. Your mom won't let him get far. Ma'am." The mailman tips his cap at Wanda, before walking away.

"I don't know where he could've gone..." Wanda looks around worriedly, while taking Emma's hand in her own to help her keep up.

Billy, Tommy and Emma continue to call for Sparky, when they see a rustling in one of Agnes's bushes.

"Sparky!" Billy exclaims, happily.

Instead of Sparky, Agnes appears from the bush, holding something wrapped in a blue blanket with a somber expression on her face.

Billy and Tommy gasp.

"I... I didn't wanna come until I'd wrapped him up..." Agnes stands up, walking over to the family.

"What happened to him?" Wanda asks, looking at the bundle in Agnes's arms

"Found him in my azalea bushes. Don't know how many leaves he ate. I didn't find him until it was too late." Agnes tells them, apologetically.

Wanda walks forward in shock, as Agnes turns to the boys and Emma, who didn't really understand what was going on.

"Oh... Tommy, Billy, Emma, I'm so sorry." Agnes sadly looks at the siblings.

Emma frowns in confusion. "Where Sparky?" She asks.

"He's dead Emma. He's never coming back." Billy snaps, making Emma's lips immediately wobble, before she bursts into tears.

"Billy..." Wanda kneels down and picks up the sobbing toddler.

"Well it's the truth!" Billy protests, over his sisters cry's.

The twins share a look and Wanda immediately catches on, turning to face the boys while bouncing Emma.

"Wait. Don't. Don't." Wanda tells them, quickly.

"Don't what?" Tommy asks, slightly annoyed.

"Don't age yourselves up." Wanda tells them firmly. "The urge to run from this feeling is powerful. I know." Wanda places a free hand on Billy's shoulder, and kneels down in front of the twins, with Emma still clinging on around her neck.

"It's too sad. You can fix anything, Mom. Fix the dead." Tommy protests, making Wanda's expression show one of shock.

"What? No." Wanda replies, quickly.

"You can do that?" Agnes asks, in disbelief.

Wanda turns to glance at Agnes, before turning back to face her sons.

"I am trying to tell you that there are rules in life. Okay?" She starts taking to the twins, letting Emma cry into her shirt.

"We can't rush aging just because it's convenient, and we can't reverse death, no matter how sad it makes us. Okay?" Wanda smiles sympathetically at them. "Some things are forever."

"You said family is forever." Billy counters, a tear falling down his face.

"He is family. Bring him back, Mom." Tommy pleads, looking equally as upset as his brother.

"Pwease bwing him back, Mama!" Emma cries, as Wanda tightens her hold around the girl.

"Bring who back?" Vision suddenly asks, looking at the scene in confusion, before his eyes lay on the bundle in Agnes's arms.

"Oh, kids... Come here." Vision opens his arms, and Tommy and Billy runs to embrace there father.

Emma, hearing her Dad's voice, wriggles from her Mom's grip and runs over to Vision, sobbing in earnestly.

"Daddy!"

Vision easily picks his daughter up with one arm, letting her wrap her legs around his waist and cry into his shoulder.

"Thank you, Agnes." Wanda's voice suddenly speaks up.

Wanda stands back up, glancing at her husband, before taking the dog from Agnes's arms.

"I'm so sorry, Wanda." Agnes apologies again, but Wanda shrugs her off, telling her they should get the kids home.

That was a long chapter omg. Hope you guys enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 426 15
Y/n Maximoff is Pietro and Wanda there triplets sister who have same exactly ability as her siblings she is more powerful like her sister but you got...
31.6K 1.4K 55
Wanda and Vision were happy together since Vision saved her in Sokovia, after Wanda had Sophia they became a family. Sophia is now 17 years old, Wand...
43.9K 896 5
Tommy, Billy, and Ashley: the Triplets. Children to Wanda Maximoff and Vision. Disappearance of Westview / the Maximoff Anomaly **I DO NOT OWN Wanda...
562K 16.6K 33
[completed] ⤷ Vision and Wanda, along with Wanda's only daughter who live a normal life as a family, but everything seems to be glitches to Y/n Maxim...