day by day, chris sturniolo

By hotmamabree

Laura's crush on Chris was just for like the funny content, right? Right? That's what she thought, and that's... More

Day by day
01 | INSTAGRAM & DM
02 | MESSAGES
03 | IRL & LIVE
04 | DMS
05 | INSTAGRAM
06 | DMS
07 | INSTAGRAM, DM, & FACETIME
08 | DM & MESSAGES
09 | INSTAGRAM, MESSAGES, & IRL
10 | IRL
12 | IRL
13 | IRL
14 | INSTAGRAM
15 | IRL & INSTAGRAM
16 | INSTAGRAM
17 | MESSAGES & TWITTER
Hi

11 | IRL & INSTAGRAM

13.5K 216 226
By hotmamabree

DAY BY DAY
__________________
chapter eleven
irl & instagram !

(Based off of an older YouTube video)

"Hey guys," Chris begins to say but Matt speaks over him. "Hey guys, today we're-" Chris continues to try the intro. "Shut up Chris, you're in the back." Matt says, looking at the two in the backseat.

"Today we're going to be talking about our opinions on mythical creatures. Again," Matt chimed while smiling at the camera. "And you may be wondering, again? Whatever do you mean?" Nick belted, "well we did this video a while back, but we're here again! With a special guest. If you follow our instagram- at Sturniolo dot triplets- you may know Laura," He added.

"Hi guys," Laura waves at the camera with a small smile. "So we're just going to be telling you guys our opinions on mythical things. Like do we think they're real, fake, what we think about the topics." Chris says, finally getting his words in.

"Okay okay okay, so first things off. Laura," Nick begins looking at the notes app on his phone, everyone ooing and ahhing. "Do you believe in ghosts?"

"Uh- I think I do, I mean there's so many dead people and we all know the rule of conservation of energy that energy can neither be created nor destroyed, so when someone dies where does their energy go. There's so many theories about it but like.. ghosts," She laughs and Chris pokes her in the side.

"We got a smarty pants back here guys, all sciencey and shit," Chris says, trying the recreate the nerd emoji face. "Well okay then, what about you, Chris? Do you believe in ghosts?"

"I don't know, if someone dies and becomes a ghost- because that's what it is right? They become a ghost," he's interrupted by Matt "yeah, yeah, get on with it Chris,"

"If someone dies and becomes a ghost, like what's the point of being a ghost?" Chris asks.

"Okay so," Nick starts, "the question was, do you believe in them." Matt laughs at him, "yeah not what the point is."

"Okay but the thing is, like don't they run out of food?" Chris questions which makes Laura literally hit her head on the back of Nick's seat, "ghosts don't need food, dumbass," Laura sighs, making everyone in the car laugh. "Oh my god, you're so fucking dumb-" Matt says, grabbing the steering wheel.

"You guys are just haters, you don't have the same thinking skills as me," Chris looks out the window like he's a sad puppy dog.

"CLEARLY!" Nick yells, breaking his silence of listening to Chris' not thought through explanation. "Okay it's just confusing to me, because there are times where you know- you can like feel that you're not alone."

"Chills bro, chills." Matt says with a straight face, looking directly at the camera. "I guess I believe in ghosts sometimes, but not all the time." Chris finally concludes. "Okay, okay I can get with that," Laura raises her hand for a high five and Chris complies, bringing their hands out of frame and down to their legs and holding them together for a moment. Laura pulls her hand away and laughs, "fuckin weirdo," she says under her breath while shaking her head.

"Gonna be real here, I agree with Chris," Matt says, not wanting the ghost talk to go on for much longer. "Well I agree with Laura." Nick puts his hand out behind him and Laura slaps it with a smile.

"Next one please, Nick!" Matt says eating some of his popcorn. "Alright, umm- ooo, fairies." Nick turns off his phone and looks around. "Absolutely not, I don't know about you guys but just no." Nick adds.

"I agree," Laura starts laughing at a thought. "Oh my god guys do you know those tiktokers that like, pretend to be fairies. I know they're just kids but they are so funny!" The whole car is agreeing and hysterically laughing.

"Yeah, no they're not real." Matt turns the conversation back to the video topic. "How do you spell fairies?" Chris questions looking down at his phone, Laura takes a peek at what he's looking for and laughs. "Chris why are you googling it? It's supposed to be your opinions!"

"Origins and history of fairi-" Chris' reading is cut off by Laura taking his phone away, "no Chris you're supposed to say your opinion not what the google has to say," she takes a quick selfie on his phone then puts it into her bag.

"Well that was just rude." He stares at her blankly. "I think fairies don't exist. The idea of fairies being little tiny beings," Matt says, holding his fingers out to show the size of a "fairy."

"Yeah exactly, their like bugs. Fairies are fucking mosquitoes." Nick nodded along with Matt. "No but what if there were like tiny-"

"A tiny human with wings?" Matt interrupted, "yeah a fucking fairy! Way to go moron!" Nick yells while rolling his eyes. Laura just laughing at the triplets antics.

"You literally just said- oh I don't know if I believe in a fairies, but what if there was a fairy. Yeah! Like?" Nick ranted.

"Do you believe in fairies Chris? Because I don't." Laura states at him. "Okay but like moths and stuff are insects, dude their not fairies."

"No shit-" Matt takes out his phone to pass the time of Chris' rant, again. To Laura, this is the funniest thing ever, but she ends up spacing everything out for a good three minutes while everyone is having a discussion. She comes back down and the triplets are talking about fairy superpowers.

"Does fucking Bigfoot have superpowers?" Matt asks Chris, "I don't fucking know, they're mythological creatures so we don't know."

"Okay what the fuck are we talking about?" Laura buts in the conversation. Nick looks back at her with tired eyes. "Fairies. Still."

The conversation continues on for a solid ten more minutes before the four conclude that fairies are not real.

"Alright next up, Loch Ness monster," Nick smirks looking around the car evilly. "I'm fucking done with this video-" Laura groaned. "Oh come on it's the last one Laura! Just give your opinion on it." Chris begs.

"Fine, yes. I do believe in it because the ocean is huge and scary and hasn't been explored so there definitely one hundred percent something out there," Laura gives her opinion and they all agree.

"This ties in with our mermaid talk from the last video we did on this," Matt says. "Ninety-five percent of the ocean hasn't been explored so there is stuff out there for sure."

The group talks about the ocean and things that could be in it for the remainder of the video. Laura starts talking less and less as the video goes on due to tiredness. Jet lag at its finest. The time change is something fierce.

Once the video is done the quartet heads back to the Sturniolo house. Once they arrive, Laura puts her bag down and heads straight to the room to get clothes, then to the bathroom to shower.

She didn't know while she was in the shower that the triplets had gotten hold of her phone. She probably needs to put a lock on that thing.

@laurabora

●○○

○●○

○○●

LAURABORA, Hello guys it's the Sturniolo triplets on Laura's phone. Here some fun facts about her! 1. She takes too long in the shower. 2. She really needs to put a password on her phone

view comments..

CHRISTOPHERSTURNIOLO, I wrote the caption guys

AVALYNFAYE, RUH ROH RAGGY

USERNAME, HWATTTT

USERNAME, What did I tell you guys? I knew they were meeting up. I knew it, I told you guys from the very beginning.
NICHOLASSTURNIOLO, YES PROPS TO U I REMEMBER

USERNAME, I am not okay

USERNAME, what is all this then 🤨

USERNAME, can't wait for the vid with Laur
STURNIOLO.TRIPLETS, How'd you know?

USERNAME, this is amazing

USERNAME, I had a feeling earlier when she replied to that comment saying "trippin"

LAURABORA, What the fuck
LAURABORA, I just got out of the shower and Chris handed me my phone. I knew it was suspicious because CHRIS HANDED ME MY PHONE UNLOCKED

BREE SPEAKS !
Heyo Heyo Heyo

GUESS WHOS 17 NOW 😍😍

ANYWAYS I don't know if I like this chapter or not but it's super long and I like that.
Well don't forget to VOTE AND COMMENT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417K 7.6K 36
in which he finally answers her dms. chris sturniolo x fem!oc COMPLETED! themegamet, 2022.
98.1K 998 24
SOCIAL MEDIA AU! why can't love be simple? "i don't know why i feel this way about you, i just do." chris sturniolo x fem oc
560K 9.4K 64
❝I DON'T KNOW WHY I THOUGHT SOME SMALL PART OF YOU STILL LOVED ME.❞ ❝THERE'S NOT A SMALL PART OF ME THAT STILL LOVES YOU. AL...
3.4M 78.6K 67
i'm only a 𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗹 for you, and maybe you're too good for me. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛. . . for all of 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁's life, all he has ever known i...