The Mercenary Of DC (Rewritin...

By _SCI-GUY_

This is a story based on what if Deadpool existed in the DC universe but not Wade Wilson...but someone entire... More

Character Stats
Chapter 1: Home Of The Big Bad Bat
Chapter 2: Deadpool VS The Batfamily
Chapter 3: Clipping A Falcon
Chapter 5: League of Assassins Part 1
Chapter 6: League of Assassins Part 2
Chapter 7: League of Assassins Part 3
Chapter 44: Hellish Chaos: PT 1
Chapter 45: Hellish Chaos: PT 2
Chapter 46: Hellish Chaos PT 3
Chapter 47: Hellish Chaos: PT 4
Chapter 48: Hellish Chaos PT 5
Teaser
Chapter 49: Hellish Chaos PT 6

Chapter 4: Lady Shiva

5.4K 104 14
By _SCI-GUY_

2 Weeks Later

Japan: Osaka

'BANG! BANG!'

"AIIIIEEEE!"

'THUD!'

"WHOO! See, that wasn't so hard!" Deadpool says as we him rushing down the stairs, after shooting and kicking a Yakuza Member down them.

"And now...for an epic opening fight scene." He says then does a knee-slide and enters into the bathing section of the club he was in.

The section consisted of open bath waters in the floor, with a glass window on the left side. But the star attraction, is what's behind the red door in front of Deadpool.

"Bingo, dear writer. And what is behind that door is my target! Well, the guy that can lead me to my target. But to get him..." Deadpool starts to say and the angle pans to the men of the Yakuza glaring at him menacingly.

"...I got to go through the naked middle age men in towels..." He continues and the Yakuza then draw their swords, still in their baths.

"...With their swords out." Deadpool finishes and unsheathes his two swords and cracks his neck.

"And now...for that fight scene." He states as the Yakuza get out of their tubs.

"DJ, play my shit!" Deadpool exclaims as the Yakuza charge at him.

"Ruthless! My style as a juvenile, ran with a gang, slanged in the meanwhile, Bankin!"

"I specialized in gankin' Whites, Mexicans, Brothers and others!"

"Daily, it's all about coming up! Makin sure no punks are runnin up!"

"Because I'm a gangsta havin fun, Strapped with a gat when I'm walking through Compton!"

"Who wants moooooore? You? Oh, so eager to die first!" He says, happily and decapitates the next Yakuza to rush him.

"Terrible, I never listened to my mother, it went in one ear out the other! Ran my gang and sold uncover!"

Deadpool then jumps up and kicks both of the Yakuza thug in the face, knocking both of down.

He then goes to grab a towel from the waist of a Yakuza Thug and he uses it to smack another in their crotch.

Then he uses the towel to trip the Yakuza he stole it from and knock them back into their bath.

"Get back in there! Wipe on all cylinders, you musty fuck!" He exclaims and dodges a sword strike from another Yakuza thug, and this time he wraps the towels around his victim's neck, and kick the recovering Yakuza thug he smacked in the face.

"Call a girl out a name, yo I ain't no lover! I'm a pimp, mack daddy, lookin for the dollar! At thirteen I bought a six-four Impala!"

Deadpool then runs forward and does a front flip, knocking down another Yakuza thug and punches them in the face, but stops once he has to dodge another sword by rolling backwards.

"Rollin and runnin from the police! Brother, don't you know you can't trust a thief or thug, convict, hoodlum or criminal? Leave your car open and gank for your stereo!"

"Hard and raw, no regard for the law! (Eazy-E were you ever caught slippin?) Hell Nah!"

"GAH! Wait! Fuck! Blood! Blood! There's blood in my eye! Blood in my eye! Pause real quick." Deadpool exclaims and kneels down to splash water in his left eye.

"Ahh. All good now! We're good! We're good. We can continue fighting." He says, standing back up only to get impaled from different sides by 3 remaining Yakuza.

"Just trippin off 8-ball, and girls ain't nothing but female dogs to me!"

"ARRRRRGH!" Deadpool yells in the pain and remains still, glaring at the 3 Yakuza who surrounded him, balling up his fists in anger.

"Bitches! I'm sorry for that verse, it's in my nature, I gotta curse!"

"You...sons of...motherfucker!" He yells then pulls out one of the swords in his body and kills all three of them in quick speed.

"Out anybody gettin on my nerves, You get beat, ganked, broke and served, so you know who I am!"

Deadpool then lets out breath and calms himself as the last 3 Yakuza drop to the ground in dramatic fashion.

"And if you don't like it, I really don't give a damn!"

(Music Stops)

"Annnnd...scene." He says then walks towards the red door whilst pulling the swords out of his body.

Yellow Box: "Damn! Almost a flawless."

White Box: "Indeed. Too bad we got blinded."

Red Box: "Who cares? We just killed a bunch of Yakuza...that scratches one off my bucket-list."

Yellow Box: "You have a bucket list?"

Red Box: "Yeah...got a problem with it?"

Yellow Box: *gulps* "Nope."

Deadpool then drops the swords to the ground and picks up his own swords and put them back their sheath.

"You can scratch this one off to." He retorts and kicks open the door, seeing the head of the Yakuza, standing from his seat with his gun drawn.

"Kyō janai yo, kono yarō!" He yells and fires several rounds into Deadpool who just stands there...with a cold blank stare.

The Head Yakuza watches in shock as the bullets pop out of Deadpool's skin and onto the floor.

"...Ow." He simply says. Then the Head Yakuza tries to run but Deadpool throws his baby-knife at his shirt, pinning him.

"Riku Torizawa. Current head of the Yakuza. Also one of the biggest pieces of shit on the world. Also, I like the suit, brings the out murderer, rapist, sex trafficker, and gun-runner in your eyes!" Deadpool jokes as he gets close to Riku.

"Now look, I'm open to doing all sorts of horrible things to you...but you're not my priority. Whoever you're doing business with however...that's another story." He informs and Riku starts shaking and raises his hand out, pleading.

"I-I will tell you what to-" Riku tries to say but Deadpool puts a finger to his lips.

"Ahhhh, I know. But, uh, I'm on the clock so better make like Mariah Carey...and start singing." He threatens.

"Hong Kong. That is where she is operating." Riku informs and Deadpool raises an eyebrow.

"She? She who?" He questions.

"Shiva. Lady Shiva. One of the best fighters in the world. You cannot kill her, even if you tried. It would be a fool's errand." Riku warns and Deadpool chuckles.

"Then I'm a damn fool. And I have a errand to run." He retorts then decks Riku with his gun, knocking him out.

Then Deadpool starts walking out the bathing section and upstairs to exit the club.

"Well, guys you heard em. We going to Hong Kong, baby!"

Hong Kong: Airport

Arriving from her terminal, Cassandra Cain walked out with her suitcase in hand as she wore sunglasses, wearing a leather jacket over a white tee with jeans and white Nike dunks.

Whilst walking out, she was on the phone, talking to the two closest people to her.

"Cass, are you sre you don't need backup? I can send help from the Outsiders or the Team if needed." Oracle states.

"Plus, I could've came with you. To back you up." Stephanie follows up.

"I wouldn't ask you to do that Stephanie. She specifically asked for me." Cass says.

"But how do you know it's not a trap?" Stephanie questions as Cass sighs.

"Because I know my mother. Her reaching out to me to talk...it's out of character." She informs then sees a man in a suit holding a sign with her name on it in Cantonese.

"If anything happens...I will let you know." She says then hangs up and moves toward the man.

"<Daughter of Shiva...she's been expecting you.>" The man greets.

"<My mother. Is she here?>" Cass asks in Cantonese and the man nods.

"<Waiting in the car. Follow me.>" He informs and the two start making their way outside, where a limousine is parked in front.

The man opens the door and Cass steps in, placing her suitcase on the floor. A blank stare remains on her face, once she makes eye contact with her mother. Deadliest Woman in the World. Sandra Woosan. Lady Shiva.

"Mother." Cass greets.

"Cassandra. You came. I knew you would." Shiva says and Cass folds her arms.

"Why did you call me here?" She asks, getting to the point.

"No pleasantries. Good...I've called you here for one thing...I need a favor." Shiva reveals and Cass gives her a cold glare.

"What favor?" She questions and Shiva takes a sip of tea and places it down in a cup holder.

"I need you to get rid of someone. He's been hired to kill me." She explains and Cass raises an eyebrow.

"You need me? To stop someone from assassinating you? You can do that by yourself perfectly fine." Cass diminishes and Shiva takes another sip of tea.

"This...is different." Shiva remarks.

Cass examines her body language, looking for anything that might give her away. When she does, her eyes widen.

"You're actually worried." She says and Shiva looks at her before letting out a breath and sighing.

"Yes. The killer sent for me is...troublesome. So, yes I'm worried that he might be capable of doing the job." Shiva explains and Cass props her elbow up on the door and rests her head against it.

"Then why call me? You have other contacts. Bronze Tiger, Black Spider, Richard Dragon-" Cass starts to list but Shiva cuts her off.

"Because those people you listed have no love for me." She says, matter of factly.

"And you think I do?" Cass says with a edge in her voice.

"...Don't you?" Shiva retorts and Cass didn't know how to respond. Staying silent for a few moments before speak again.

"Who is the assassin?" She asks and Shiva picks up a remote and presses a button turning a screen on in the car.

"I believe you already you know him. You and the Dark Knight and his other little sidekicks have encountered him already." Shiva says and Cass's eyes widen as she the familiar figure on screen.

"...Deadpool." She says and the footage shows the Merc With A Mouth leaving the club in Osaka.

In it, he is moon-walking through the hallway and into the lounging area where several Yakuza could be seen either shot, decapitated or just killed in some creative and disturbing way possible.

He then reaches over the bar and grabs a bottle of sake and chugs it down, once finished he tosses it behind and starts skips out the door.

"So...will you do it?" Shiva asks and Cass glances at the montior and back at her mother.

"Fine. I'll do it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 879 70
Lindsay (Lindy) Dinah Wayne.You can't save everyone. "Well if I don't try then who will." I have loss family but who hasn't and how many find out tha...
33.1K 911 16
Y/n l/n. In her world she was one of the most beloved superheroes. With the power to jump through dimensions, and even create her own, she is easily...
15K 239 72
Some DC Imagines from my Tumblr. I do take requests but they may take some time. I don't own any dc characters. Obviously, I don't own you. batfam...