One Piece Reaction to memorie...

By Azill_Kun231

that man, he did this for his own good?! you've got to be kidding us! Monkey D. Luffy, that boy is somehow a... More

[Start] Where are we?!
[Reaction] Monster trio
[Reaction] Who is he? (My AU)
[Break] memes
[Reaction] Trio Worst Generation
[Side Story+Reaction] Brothers
[Reaction] the Father's sin
[Reaction] Family
⚠️[Reaction] Gear (s)⚠️
[Memories] Anchor (1)
[Special] Luffy's birthday
[Bonus || Zoro] Eye
[Special 22k] 1015 Spoilers!⚠️
[Promotion] Story: Where not supposed to be are
[Bonus || Shanks] Red Hair's point of view
[Special 45k] Trailer(s) Film RED
[Break] Pics
[A/N] :'D
Requests!
[Reaction] Dark!Luffy
[Reaction] Modern (Celeb) AU

[-] Resting

16.4K 169 60
By Azill_Kun231

the 'slow update' on the title mean nothing.. somehow I always update at least once a week or two weeks. anyway.. I still continued this, because I have a disease of 'bored and don't know what to do', so I keep write this everyday. though the update is like, week after that?

anyway, still, I, maybe, will be a bit not update.. like, maybe, one month just once or twice.

why? seriously dude, I'm in my last years so I have exams everyweeks. 

not that hard though.. 

I mean, I'm a child, man.

⟨————<>————⟩

Disclaimer: not a reaction chapter. this will be boring, I swear. but just read if you want.

"already calmed down?" he glance at the elders and lift his arm. the elders disappear without any memory in here.

"yeah..."

"no..."

"all of you guys is funny!" Luffy laugh carelessly at them, earning a few glares towards him.

"the sea sure is mystery.... " Usopp sobbing with his knees and palms on the ground while he crying crocodilely.

"I'm not really understand anything..." said Chopper looking a bit fine than the others. hell, even Zoro and Sanji have a still shocked face.

"that Strawhat-ya.."

"tch, Strawhat. Is he the main character or what?!" shout-whisper Kid that just heard by his crew.

"BUAHAHAHAHA!! that's surprising! I don't understand anything. BUAHAHAHA!" Garp just eating his rice crackers after having a more short time shock than the others.

"uhh... I have a headache.." Sengoku held his head with his arms and closing his eyes in frustrated.

"ara-ara, that's sure is surprising..."

"hee~ kowai na, Mugiwara.."

"We have to eliminated him, right now!" said the red dog of marines.

well, though his yells not being heard by the marines because they are still shocked and confused.

"Strawhat..." Smoker puff a smoke out of his mouth. seriously, I still asking how people don't have cancer from smoking so much, especially this white haired hot man.

"..." Tashigi is silence while he get supported by Smoker's arm because a while ago, she nearly fell from shock.

Shanks have his jaw drop, not much but still. seconds after that, he have a small grin on his face that make a certain first-mate Benny raised an eyebrow noticing this. he remembered that they stole the fruit from a ship because Shanks said so. but he don't know anything else beside the fruit name is gomu-gomu no mi and have a rubber power.

"L-Luffy-senpai!!" a green haired man with a cocky hair yelled with a star on his eyes. Bartolomeo sutter seeing the future Luffy giving a smile back to him.

"yo, Crest-head! you're here too I see! Shishishishi!!"

Bartolomeo suddenly struck like a lighting hit his body. he fell on his knees and crying,

"Luffy-senpai just great me! I'm grateful I was born!" says him that Luffy just smiled at that, not knowing why his behavior like that since he first met him.

"Ace-yoi. your brother really something that can't be explained with words." Ace just nodded slowly at the mother hen words while still processing.

"..." Dragon can be seen furrowing his eyebrows (did he have?) with Ivankov beside him with their jaw drop.

A/N: I use they/them for Ivankov, even though they're is him, but yeah.

"Gurararara! that's very shocked news to be seen." one of the few Yonkou, Whitebeard said. the other yonkou is just silence not knowing how to said something.

"I will let you have a 10 minutes break before we continue. and Strawhat, I suggest you to sleep, now." demand Azill to the straw hatted boy who smile and lay down.

"so fast-!" shout Penguin and Shachi seeing how Luffy fell asleep just a second after laying down.

in Warlords side, not much but, yeah, they have a shocked face, and even those red glasses belong by Doffy is a bit down, showing his eyes a bit.

"Shanks.. do you know about it?" ask Benn beside the red haired one arm man.

"... I'm not expecting this, actually.. But I do, there's no way I'm fighting hard to just stealing a normal devil fruit, right?" that question can't be answer by the first-mate because he don't know how to replied. unknown to them, a blond man that styled like pineapple heard them from his seat that right in front of them.

"does Akagami know something..?" mutter Marco to himself.

"now now, you guys. have a rest. I'll delay it to half hour, so, rest yourself. I use my powers on all of you to make you guys never feel sleepy for a certain time, but the body can't get the effect. so, please, rest yourself." demand Azill politely while summoning a few furniture, like, beds, couch, sofa, and the rest.

a few people awed on how he summon that while they quickly took some place on the furniture. Strawhat most is in couch while with some of them in the futon that Azill prepared. just like Luffy, they lay down on it, feeling warm and relaxed.

most people took the couch but of course the beds and sofa too. the commanders of Whitebeard Pirates quickly took some futon, couch (that's big), and sofa.. actually just imagine what yall can think about that's people took.

half of the people already relaxed and even closed their eyes and sleep. like Zoro who have his arms behind the back of his head while he lean down on the futon.

Thatch already sound asleep while he rest his head on Izou laps because damn man, all the pillows got taken by his brothers. so he just use someone to be his pillow... why that sound wrong, I swear—

Marco is sitting with his eyes closed and his back lean by his father legs that also sitting, but in couch that actually enough for more than ten people but because he was too big so it's only enough for him. again, just think about how the others all by yourself.

"that's cute.." mumble the seven years old Nekotri who sitting on her father's laps. Azill smiling while patting her head and ears.

"speak for yourself.." he mutter.

Azill shifted his attention to a orb that is in table beside him. it's a big orb, to be honest. a two palm size. it have a bright red color that shining a bit in the dark, also, there's a straw hat in it.

he smile seeing that, but slowly, it turn into a smirk when he think about something. 

"Oh, Akagami.. what a liar you are." he mumble to himself.

"Azill-san, what are you seeing? yohohoho!" Brook peek a glance from Azill shoulder to see what the man see.

"wait, what's that?" ask Usopp. 

it's already 2 hours and a big percent of people in the theater already waking up from their rest. the Strawhat crew is currently get close to the man out of curiosity. Azill is currently holding a black square technology that we know as Phone.

"a handphone. You know, this was the expensive one.. I mean, it's iPhone so no surprise.." he mumble the last letter but heard by the strawhat crew.

"Handphone? what's that? it's showing some strange screen." Franky got close to Azill that showing the home screen of his phone.

"Handphone is a high technology that used by humans to help their activity. see it as like your den den mushi, but this is not a snail. this technology is much like this big screen you guys keep seeing." he pointed at the big screen in front of them, "but unlike your snail and this big screen, Handphone is more effective to be hold everyday, and it's have more features than that's." Azill explained loud enough to the other people hearing him.

"you can play game too in here.." he swipe the screen and click the folder of game and entering it. "the humans, in the world, where my relative lives, is very smart and genius.. this technology discover around 50 years ago and being develop around ten years ago. how smart of them.."

"woah! cool!" Usopp, Chopper, and Franky stare at the handphone with stars in their eyes. everyone around them keep quiet, but to be honest, they are amazed to by this so called high technology.

"haha, actually this technology is common in her world. I mean, what I mean by high technology is not just this." somehow, seeing a more younger men amazed by how he explained it make him proud and see himself high.

"what do you mean by 'her world' -yoi?" Marco approached the man, and actually want to pick up Ace from Strawhat's place.

"ah, Phoenix-san. well.. her, I may call her my relative. she's much younger than me and ya'll." he chuckled, remembering the actual age of her. 

"what's her age then? she can't be that young." Thatch come and stand beside Marco, looking more lively because he already rest.

"well... she's twelve."

"what?"

everyone can't believe the girl that being talked by this man, like, 38 years old, is actually just a twelve years old child!?

"hey, compared to you guys, she's smart. most of the humans in her world is smart, actually." exclaim Azill, defending her.

"smart? compared her and Ace, who's more smart?" ask Haruta curious.

"in intelligence, of course, her. but in strength, of course Ace." said Azill.

"anyway, unlike all you guys in here, especially the one who held a D. on their name, she's a normal girl. most of the humans in her world are. maybe just a bit depressed because of school in young age." Azill form a small smile on his lips, remembering how she act like his mother even though she's much younger than him. not even half his age lol.

"so, who's this girl you talking about?" Whitebeard start talking after just listening to his saying.

Azill smile.. "it will be better to not know her."

A/N: just some shit before I got holidays, yeay!

ah and, I open a QnA (for me, not the book)

so ask me a question, or if you want, the characters can, One Piece or my Ocs.

yeah, have a nice day.

and the next reaction is in... three days? I guess, just wait actually

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

665K 21.7K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
170K 9K 57
Abandoned and ignored by her father, Princess Vaella remained at her mother's side. Forced to watch as life went on for those around her, while her...
1.5M 26K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.