Trapped in the Garden of Eden

By rissarosewrites

Sounds nice right? Being trapped in the most perfect place ever? Wrong! After adam and eve eat from the apple... More

Moodboard
Prologue
in the beginning
The last bite
The first day
He will forgive us
a new day, a new hope
creatures of eden
Darker
Eve cried out
It was Cruel
GOD?
Do you still care?
What happens if he never comes back
As night fell
Jumping at every sound
I love you
Love?
Blinding light
Peace

Pain

19 3 0
By rissarosewrites

ADAM

I knew this lion would come back to be a pain in my butt. I pulled Eve backwards trying to get her behind me. She's shaking and calling to Meredith trying to reason with her but it's no use, Meredith is no longer our friend, she can no longer understand us. She is no more than a monster now. I find a rock, its long and sharp, no weapon but it's something and hopefully it will be enough to get us away from her before she has us for a meal. I clutched the rock so harshly it stings my hand; I push eve back further and just then Meredith lunges at us. I jab the rock over and over but the pain of a Meredith clamping on my arm is too much. Eve kicks at the tree trying to get down a branch to help or maybe to climb up but the tree falls instead, landing on Meredith as she cries out in pain then there's nothing. I watch her breathing stop and release the useless rock.

"What's happened?" eve asked and I look back to her, she had tears in her eyes and her breathing is shallow. I forget the pain radiating though my arm because my adrenaline is pumping making my heart race and I too have a quickened breath. We are a mess, confused and in treacherous pain but we are alive.

"Your arm!" she cries out and goes to grab some leaves, the pain is so strong that once Meredith last breath releases I feel nothing but pain. Everything hurt, as if it wasn't just my arm, but my legs and my head, everywhere. Everything hurts.

"Adam." Eves voice was distant and the lion figure became blurred then fogy. I'm on the ground, I'm not sure when I got here but I can't move. I can't move.

"Adam" she says again and feels her hand on my good shoulder and then leaves press on my wounds I cry out startling eve because she moves away for a moment then presses again.

"I'm... sorry Adam" she says hesitantly and I felt a tear fall from her to me.

EVE

"You can't not exist anymore." I say as I pressed more leaves on his wounds. "It's too deep there's so much blood and he's in too much pain. I don't know how to fix him." My mind races for answers but I only get more questions.

"God please help him. I will do anything and everything you want for the rest of my life just please help him!" I'm screaming and rushed for words I scan the sky, then the ground and there is no response "please!" I scream again trying to get Gods attention. "I hate you" I yell out and run to the stream dunking the leaves in the water and bringing them back to Adam.

He moans out in pain but I need to fix him or I might lose him. My gaze goes back to Meredith and her unmoving body. The tree fell, Meredith is gone and Adam he can't leave me too. Please I beg silently as I tend to his arm.

Adams eyes flicker open and close please don't leave me. I think back to his words don't leave me. I thought it was crazy why would I leave him?

But now, "I should have made you promise not to leave me" I say my voice is harsh unintentionally but I can't help my temper. "You said not to leave you so that should have gone both ways. You don't leave me and I don't leave you!" I'm crying so harshly my whole body shakes. I unsteadily stand rushing to get more water, "I should have made you promise" I whisper pain taking over me.

My vision goes blurry and I can't focus on Adams arm, "stop it" I yell at my body. "Do as you were created to do and live!" My commands do nothing for me, my vision is still blurred and everything starts to spin.

"You can't be this way" I demand "you have to be strong and you have to fix Adam" a thudding starts in my head and my chest begins to pound. It hurts, everything hurts. But my pain is nothing compared to Adams to I needed to be strong. "Be strong Eve" I said my voice small and pathetic, "be strong, be brave, be-"

"Eve" I look down to Adam and his eyes are still closed but he is trying to speak.

"Adam, Adam I am here" I grasp his hand and place the leave more firmly on his arm. His face pinches with pain but he opens his mouth to speak again.

"Are you alright?" he asked slowly, I want to laugh and cry at the same time.

"I am much better then you right now, so yes I am alright." I tried to keep my voice light hoping he would hear hope in my voice since he was not able to see the pain on my face.

"Everything hurts" he says and I think the same.

"But I'm not dying" he says as if dying is a bad thing.

"Dying?" I asked confused on this new term.

"Dying, dead, means," he coughs some blood and it spews out his mouth I wipe it away with my palm and grasp his hand again.

"To not exist anymore," confusion fills me what a horrible word, dead.

"You are not dead or dying Adam because you can't leave me. Promise you won't leave me!" I say louder than anticipated but I needed him to promise.

"I promise not to leave you" he says weakly "... is Meredith-"

"She is..." I look back to her motionless body "dead I think" I look back to Adam then to my old furry friend. "She will not hurt you or me anymore." I aim to wipe at the tears forming in my eyes but I see Adams blood soaking my palms. "Please rest" I say "I need to figure out how to fix your arm." He closes his mouth and slowly relaxed against the ground.

I moved to the stream and wash Adam blood from my hands and scan the area for something that might help me to help him. Most of the flowers were wrinkled and dead but a few remained and I had this feeling that they might help save him. I plucked up the flowers, their blue color still radiant in the growing darkness. I mashed the flowers petals and moved back to Adam placing the small flower powder into Adams wounds and dripped more water over him, hoping this concoction would heal him. I wrapped larger leaves around his arm attempting to keep the petals in place.

"Please let this work." I speak to me, the petals, Adams arm and God. I needed this to work to show I could do something, to prove myself. Maybe if I helped save Adam God would forgive him and heal him completely. My hopes became dreams quickly as Adam made small noises of pain and discomfort.

ADAM

How do I make the pain stop?

Make the pain stop.

Pain stop.

Stop.

I chant it over and over again but it only causes me to focus on the pain more. Make it stop, how to make it stop?

The leaves Eve must have placed around my arm have hardened with dried blood and I peel them off finding blue purple flower petals underneath. a stack of small petals of some sort, seeing as though there are purple and red petals she must have used up all what was left of the blue flowers, lye next to me.

"Let's hope this isn't... poisonous" I said and pull out one petal and notice the area underneath isn't burning with pain but just reddened and slightly purple, the color bleeding into me. Smart girl I think and place the petal back on my arm.

Adam eve calls and shoves me back down I'm too weak to object so I let her reapply leaves and gather the petals arranging them in my torn flesh. Her tongue is peaking out of the corner of her mouth and her eyes are laser to my arm her concentration face makes me laugh but laughing is bad and I cough up blood and eve's concentration dissipates and worry fills her face.

"Please Adam" is all she says. Please what I think. Don't die? Don't laugh? Don't look so handsome when I'm trying to fix you? I wish to laugh again at my own statement but know better than that now.

"Please" she continues to mumble and once she is done with my arm she closes her eyes and folds her hands in her lap. "Dear God" she starts and I close my eyes as well. "Please heal Adam. He is injured to badly and I cannot fix him alone. Please give him the strength to live on and give me the hope to keep going." I opened my eyes to watch her, she used to pray each night and thank God for all the good things she was given we need you now more than ever. She waits and I open my eyes hers remain closed silence fills the garden. She opens her eyes momentarily then closes them immediately. Please God we need you do not look the other way we need you to look to us, to help us so we may show others about your grace and mercy even to those who disobey you.

Sin I say and Eve understands the word immediately.

Show mercy and grace to us even though we are sinners please save us.

You know why there is darkness, so there can be light.

Then I will see you in the shadows he hissed and slithered away into the darkness he appeared from.

Do you hear my cries why don't you give me compassion? Why don't you show yourself? Show us you still care?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

595 232 99
COMPLETED!!! Hannah; an angel, meets Garin; a demon, while on an assignment on Earth. They hated each other at first but after Sparks fly between the...
63.9K 1.5K 16
If you like Hazbin, and you like Adam, then you have came to the right place. Imagine you were there for the events of Eden. Witnessed it all. And y...
22.2K 843 10
"My fucking french fry!" "Suck it bitch." °•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•° Adam was beaten to the point he fell towards the mortal plan. Now he lives 'temp...
38 2 5
Lucifer X reader/mc You fell. Hell became your home. But what happens when you run into your reason for falling.