Violet Diamonds // Stray Kids...

By asimpforkpop

stray kids' 9th and only female member (God I'm bad at discriptions) Uhhhm so yeah this is my story of my OC... More

Violet Diamonds
Introduction PT.2
Incorrect
piercings & tattoos
new kdrama
A/N

Introduction

201 2 0
By asimpforkpop

Introduction & information about our girl vi.
(Layout is the same as on kprofiles)

Violet (Stray Kids) Profile: Violet Facts

Photo of you
Imagine yourself :)

Stage Name: Violet
Birth Name: Stacey Kim
Korean Name: Kim Ha Rin
Position: Vocalist, Dancer, visual and she raps occasionally
Birthday: June 2, 2000
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Height: 154 cm (5'1") - she confirmed it herself in a video.
Blood Type: O
MBTI Type: INTP-T
Representative Animal: Cat (😽)
Skzoo: black and white cat
Unit: Vocal Racha
Spotify: Vi's hype playlist

Violet Facts:
(😽)- She was born and raised in Port Macquarie, Australia.

(😽)- Her mum is Australian and her dad is Korean.

(😽)- She has one older brother.

(😽)- She went to Hastings Secondary College, Port Campus.

(😽)-She has two best friends back in Australia who she went to school with and who she is often talking to whenever they all can.

(😽)- When she's not messaging her friends from back home, she is on bubble message or bubble community. She always tries to be really active on bubble.

(😽)- She is very observant so often times in videos when she's not really interacting with the members or the camera, she's sitting back and watching or observing the other members. Her favourite thing to do is sit back and just watch Felix and more often than not when she does this you will see a really big smile on her face.

(😽)- She is very protective over the people she cares about, and get's irritated much like Chan does whenever something is affecting them in a bad way.

(😽)- She has a pet cat who she often refers to as her daughter named Billie that lives back home in Australia with her family.

(😽)- Her nicknames (according to her members): Vi, Vivi, Stacey, Stace, Princess, Kiddo(Chan), Bestie, Our Cutie, Noona(Jeongin), Harinnie, Rinnie.

(😽)- She trained for 1 and a half years.

(😽)- She is not 100% straight.

(😽)- She had a girlfriend in high school.

(😽)- She is both introverted and extroverted and is a big home body but she doesn't mind going out sometimes for certain things (like her job yk😂).

(😽)- She has a tendency to call STAYs by "my babies".

(😽)- She has multiple tattoos & piercings.

(😽)- Languages she can speak: Korean(%100), English(%100), Japanese(%90), Mandarin(%85), Thai(%80), French(%75), and Spanish(%70), and she is always learning other languages.

(😽)- She thinks her charming point is her blue eyes.

(😽)- She wears prescription glasses and owns a pair of prescription sunglasses.

(😽)- She likes swimming, sleeping and eating.

(😽)- She dislikes disrespectful people, and many other things.

(😽)- She loves to dance and is always dancing pretty much every chance she can, she also does a happy dance when she likes the food she's eating at that time.

(😽)- Her favourite season is Winter.

(😽)- She is very much in check with her emotions, she cries very easily and she is very sensitive and defensive about certain things and topics.

(😽)- She also along with Felix constantly donates to save the children.

(😽)- She is a feminist.

(😽)- She has her own little series called "come and chat with me" that often takes place in her and Felix's room.

(😽)- She absolutely loves scented candles and incense sticks and always has them burning because the smell calms her and she lives with men.

(😽)- Her favourite sport is basketball and swimming.

(😽)- Her hobbies are playing the piano and the guitar, shopping (clothes & shoes), painting or drawing, listening to music (she loves to put her headphones on & escape everything), baking and cooking and swimming.

(😽)- She loves Anime, her favourite one is "Tokyo Ghoul" and she highly recommends it.

(😽)- She also love dramas much like hyunjin and some of her favourites are: "Cherry Blossoms After Winter" and "sh**ting stars", along with many others and highly recommends them all as well.

(😽)- Her role models are Taeyeon and Billie Eilish.

(😽)- She has social anxiety and her most common anxious habit is playing or fiddling with whatever jewellery she is wearing at that current point in time but she most commonly fiddles with her rings and because of this anxiety she sticks close to HAN and Felix at airports and is very often seen holding Felix's hand when at airports.

(😽)- Her favourite colours are purple, pink, red and black.

(😽)- Her favourite numbers are 9, 16 and 2.

(😽)- She has a very big plushie collection and one in particular is her favourite and she sleeps with it for personal reasons.

(😽)- Her locksreen is always a photo of her cat and her home screen is always either a photo of Felix or a group photo of the other members.

(😽)- If she wasn't in Stray Kids she would either be a YouTuber or a song writer.

(😽)- Her motto: "whatever it is that you are going through, it will eventually pass".

(😽)- She loves the beach, starry nights, the moon and just the sky in general.

(😽)- Her favourite overseas artists are: Billie Eilish, Chase Atlantic, Ariana Grande and Doja cat.

(😽)- She loves lamb and chicken.

(😽)- She can handle her spice.

(😽)- Food is her one true love (lol me too).

(😽) She loves scary things although most nights you might find her cuddled up with Felix because she got scared after she watched something scary.

( )- She has Nyctophobia.

(😽)- She has a hard sometimes believing that she is living her dream.

(😽)- Violet has the smallest hands in the group.

(😽)- Her favourite type of movies are action, comedy, romance & animation.

(😽)- She is close to all of ITZY, All of TWICE, All of GOT7 but her bestie is Mark, All of dreamcatcher (she may or may not have a bit of a crush on Siyeon), All of EVERGLOW,
San, Wooyoung and Mingi of ATEEZ, Rosé of BLACKPINK, all of TREASURE, all of THE BOYZ, she's basically like Chan, she's got a lot of friends in the industry.

(😽)- She is a very physically affectionate person.

(😽)- Since she is in vocal Racha she lives in the dorm with Felix, Seungmin, Minho and Jeongin.

(😽)- She very often posts vlogs and other videos onto their YouTube channel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 5.7K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
618K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
218K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
80.7K 3.6K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...