What Lies Between the Waves

AulusFaenius

"I was dying, that I knew for sure. I looked around slowly, and decided to watch my hair flow slowly around i... Еще

**~Chapter 1~A New Start~**
**~Chapter 2~A New Life~**
**~Chapter 3~Under The Sea~**
**~Chapter 4~The City Of Fai~**
~Chapter 5~The Beginning Of A Beautiful Finship~
~Chapter 6~The Journey Begins!~
~Chapter~8~What A Night!
~Chapter~9~Twists and Turns~
~Chapter~10~Leaving Home Behind~
~Chapter~11~just another day
~Chapter~12~Secret is Out~
~Chapter~13~The Best Of Times and The Worst
**~Chapter~14~The Rescue & The Decision~**
~Chapter~15~The Wait~
~Chapter~16~Sharon & Aqua~
~Chapter~17~pleasure & Tragedy~
~Chapter~18~Happy Ending...For Now~
~Acknowledgements~

~Chapter~7~Sea and Land Life Don't Mix~

11.2K 540 74
AulusFaenius

Hayle’s POV

I left Derik to his packing he was taking his bangles as a precaution only, and I told him I was going to tell my parents where we were going.

“its out of the question!” my father exclaimed pounding his fist on his thrones armrest, “I forbid it, you know what the humans are like!”

“yes, Derik is just like all the fish eating, scum sucking, uh what was that other thing called dear?” my mother listed, I was trying not to laugh and my father was turning a deep red.

He finally sighed, “I don’t mean Derik is anything like them, I just…” he huffed, “I just don’t want you to end up in one of their science experiments like your grandfather.”

I groaned, “please father I already found my Suri and he’s one of us now, he already knows that we are suppose tobe hidden, I only came to say goodbye and to ask mother for the barrier spell.”

“of course dear.” She swam back towards her room and returned a moment later with a small scroll which she handed to me after hugging me tightly and whispering, “Goddess be with you, and have a safe journey.”

“I will.” I whispered back, kissing her on the cheek and bowing to my father before swimming away.

I rushed back to my room and saw Derik sitting and whispering to his egg, “now you be good and don’t hatch before I get back.”

And the thing surprised me by answering him back, ‘pht, I’ll hatch when im ready whether you’re here or not!’ it replied in a smart tone.

Derik humphed and turned his head, “well fine then, see if I care.” Then sniffed and cried to the egg holding it closely, “I’m sorry I’ll never act that way again, soooo can you hatch now?”

‘hum, let me think, a NO!’ it yelled.

“your mean!” he yelled back before he looked up to my laughing face.

“trouble in paradise?” I asked him.

“no, she’s just a stubborn little brat!” he screamed to the egg for emphasis.

“so are you ready I have the spell.” I waved the scroll and walked over to put it in the backpack.

“yeah lets go babe!” he jumped up from the bed and flew through the barrier, I just laughed a t his charisma and followed.

we swam through the city rather quickly saying goodbye to a few people and by the time we knew it we were going out the door and back outside in the trench.

“alright so where do we go? I didn’t really pay attention to our route here.” He told me floating with his tail swirling around him.

“we go a few miles east and then another say twelve north and we should be there at maybe sunrise.” I said as I started to make my accent to the top of the chasm him Derik following close behind.

“well can I try something that will get us there, uh say like now? Well if I can do it of course.”

I looked back to him with a confused look on my face, he just shook his head and grabbed me, his tail wrapped itself around my tail tightly, “just hang on to me and close your eyes okay?”

I  just nodded and went with what he told me.

I felt a coolness brush around me and we began to twirl around faster and faster until I felt ourselves take off.”

A few minutes and we suddenly stopped hitting the sea floor with a thud making me fly from his arms.

“Whoa!” Derik said jumping onto me pumping his fists in the air, “I totally thought that it wouldn’t work!” he kissed me and I pushed him back, “what’s wrong?” he asked.

“Uh, I’m not saying anything offensive, but your weight is crushing my dorsal fin.” I groaned.

He got up quickly apologizing, “it’s fine Derik, the important thing is that you got us here safely.”

“I didn’t think it would work I just pictured the bottom of the Cliffside where you found me and poof! Here we are!”

I looked around and saw that he was right, this was the same place where I found his body floating waiting for me to give him a purpose again.

“I just thought about it and the water brought us here! Damn I feel so full of myself I just want to…” he grabbed me suddenly and locked his mouth onto mine groaning loudly and grinding himself against me.

I pulled away wide eyed staring at his lust filled eyes, “what was that?”

He just shrugged and started rummaging through his bag where he brought out the scroll holding it out to me.

I took it and read the spell, “in deae nomen sino nobis transitum ad aerem spirandi mundi

when I held out my hand a ball of rippling waves like the one from my room. Derik came over and tried to touch it, but I stopped him, “do you really want to pass out again from inhaling water?” I asked.

Him backing away was answer enough. I looked around trying to find a good place to put the thing, and I found a small pathway that lead up to the surface. I swam over to it and threw the ball at the pathway where it expanded across it and waited for us to pass through.

I grabbed Derik’s hand, “are you ready?” I asked him, and he squeezed my hand and nodded.

 I squeezed back and pulled him with me through the barrier.

**

Derik’s POV

                We burst through the surface gasping for air, there was no one around this late at night and I was very grateful because all I had on was the little belt and cloths that hid my front and back area.

“so this is the Human world?” Hayle asked wiping his hair from his face looking as sexy as ever, and I shouldn’t have thought of that because I was suddenly hard as a rock, and to make matters worse he noticed! “I see your excited about something.” He snickered, and I turned as red as a tomato.

“shut up! I just saw you standing there in the moonlight looking all sexy and I just had very bad thoughts cross my mind.” I told him.

He burst out laughing and if it was possible I felt myself turning redder, “shut up!” I splashed him with water and started climbing out, but his hand stopped me and I tumbled back into his arms.

I felt his lips against my neck as he whispered, “don’t feel embarrassed around me to tell you the truth you’re not the only one who’s aroused.” And he grinded his lower body against my back where I felt his member slide up and down, I shivered and turned to him.

“I don’t think we should do this here as much as I hate to say it, but later.” He nodded and grabbed my hand while I led him up the path to the Cliffside. The sun was just starting to peak up on the horizon so we had a little time.

“how long has it been since you found me?” I asked him, having an idea.

“about three days now, why?” he wondered.

“great! That means I still have an apartment here, let’s go!” we ran down my familiar street, which wasn’t too far from the shoreline, and right in front of my apartment building.

“so this is where you live? It’s very big.” Hayle admired, and I laughed a little.

“No I don’t own all of it I just have one space inside and plenty of other people live here too.” I explained punching in the familiar code to open the door. It buzzed making Hayle jump in surprise and we walked into the hallway where we got inside of the elevator which scared the crap out of Hayle by the way, which was freaking hilarious!

We reached my floor and Hayle stumbled out breathing heavily, “what kind of magic was that!” he cried looking around, his broad chest heaving up and down, “how did we get here?”

“it’s called an elevator, it’s how we up here on the surface use to get from one floor to another, we cant fly through floors like we swim through ours.” I explained trying to calm him.

“lets go my room is just a little ways away.”  Said helping him up.

We walked down the hallway, and in front of my door a picture of me and my sister was propped up against it and flowers scattered across the floor.

It made my heart ache, everyone thought I was dead.

“what is it?” Hayle asked leaning down to grab a rose off the floor examining it and picking at it.

“its called a rose, I might pick up a few dozen for your mother for a souvenir, and maybe something for your dad, what does he like?”

He thought about it for a second, “old things, he likes to collect anything that’s had a history behind it.” He said.

I thought about where I could find something like that, but was interrupted by the door across from us opening. My land lady walked out and looked up, her eyes widened, “de-Derik!” she screamed hugging me tightly and whispering my name over and over again.

Mrs. Ray was a sweetheart and let me into her complex with open arms. She gave me a place to stay for free while I found a job, and we have been good friends ever since.

“Mrs. Ray! I’ve missed you so much!” I hugged her back.

She backed away, and my cheek stung a moment later from where she slapped me, “where have you been! I’ve been worried sick, and I almost died when people started to bring your picture and flowers.”

I rubbed my cheek, “im sorry, I just had a little accident and had to go overseas to get fixed up which explains this,” I pointed to my little attire which she blushed at, “and also why I need you to help me get into my apartment, please?” I asked her.

“phft, you think i’m going to believe that?” she unhook a key and tossed it to me, “I don’t really care just tell me when you decided to go on a vacation with a hot stud next time so I can prepare detailed questions.” I smiled and hugged her. She laughed and hugged back before walking down the hallway, “and don’t do anything funny in there I don’t want to come and hear the bump bump.”

“Mrs. Ray!” I yelled and she scurried her old lady butt into the elevator.

I loved that woman.

“who was that?” Hayle asked, clearly confused.

“that was the woman who owns this building and gave me my second life here in shoreline.” I replied opening the door and walking in with Hayle right on my tail.

hehe, did you see what i did there? i made a funny. 

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

280K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...