a witcher student in high sch...

Galing kay Edaj1908

in the town of blaviken a witcher named y/n take a contract to slay a monster after he fulfil his contact th... Higit pa

Untitled Part 1
bio
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
note
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
a/n
a/n 2
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43

25

190 4 1
Galing kay Edaj1908

Time skip

After the class the witcher along with issei and saji sre decided to walk to go home they spotted the three exorcist along with gabriel begging for food..

Issei- irina?? What in the world are you doing??..

Irina- we are here begging for some coins in order for us to eat..issei i know you are a devil but please help us..

Y/n- well well well!! The mighty exorcist is begging for food?? What a shame..and why you don't have a money in you??

Irina- we spend all of our cash for some painting..

Asia- it's because you spend our cash for some painting of a saint that is unknown to us dummy,??

Saji- and why is that blue haired girl is quiet??

Irina- becsuse - she wi

Y/n- stop answering the question..

Irina stops her answer??

Y/n- you there why are you so quite huh??

Xenovia- .....

Y/n- huh no answer i guess her tongue was cut..that's good..

Xenovia- what do you want..

Y/n- why are you so quiet huh where did your pride go?? And where is your broad sword??

Xenovia- broken when i fight some monster in the cave it looks like a humanoid monster.

Y/n- you have a fight again with a troll hahahaha..you use the broad sword to fight it?? Bwahahahaha.

Xenovia- are you happy now huh!!

Y/n- of course i am..hahaha

Xenovia- do you think i have only one sword think again..i have another..

Y/n- so what do you think i'm scared..be careful girl because before you could pull your sword i already stab you..hehehehe be careful because this time i will gut you alive  and i don't even show remorse..i can kill you right infront of the whole people here. Think again because even i don't have my sword i still have a dagger in me..

Y/n slowly pulling his dagger the 5 people  cant do anything to help xenovia due to nervousness 

Y/n is pointing a dagger to xenovia's throat.

Y/n- think again this dagger beheaded plenty human, monster etc. Etc. . Try me human i won't hesitate to exicute you..

Issei- that is enough y/n it's not worth it..

Y/n- lucky for you that my friend is hear if not you will be dead in a blink of an eye..

Saji- come dude she has no bounty for her head salary might not come..

Y/n- you were right. But what a waste..so! Anyway??  You  said this moron fight again but this time it's a troll??

Irina- we try to stop her but she won't listen..

Y/n- sigh!! Why didn't you call issei here he was at my house..

Irina- we cause you a lot of trouble ever since we met you..and i am afraid that you might not want to help us..

Y/n- issei told me about your relationship you know..if you ask him for help i can grant this loverboy a request..and you blondie who the hell are you??

Xenovia- don't talk to lady gabriel like that show some respe-

Xenovia stop her sentence because y/n throw a dagger into her face leaving a huge mark 

Y/n- damn i missed!!.

Issei- well it's confirmed you are bad in throwing.  I think you need more practice??..

Y/n- well if i found a harpies why not..

Meanwhile

Irina- what the hell!! Xenovia i told you to stop fighting with him!!! You almost lost ypur life!!! Had you have not enough!!! First you break the excallibur now you almost lost your life!! What is wrong with you!!!

Asia- let me heal her

Y/n decided to interfere

Y/n- asia right?

Asia nodded

Y/n- well  your power cant heal her wound because i put some special oil in my blade. Abd the antidote aas with me..don't worry sge will not gonna die i promise..but if she decided to crosspath against me she will gonna die..

Y/n- here take this antidote and make sure to pour on the her wound but not now okay let her learn some lesson  din be afraid to me..

Asua- hai!! ..

Y/n- as i am saying you there blondie who are you.  But before you answer come i'll treat you something to eat and you two get your ass here and let's go yo the restaurant..

Issei/saji- haiii!!

Restaurant

Y/n- wow you really are hungry aren't you??

Y/n and the rest of the devils were shock to see both irina and asia eating..

Y/n- anyway who are you??

Gabriel- i'm gabriel an arcg angel. I am here to watch this ladies to hunt the excallibur..and who might you be..

Y/n- i am just a simple monster slayer here..

Gabriel- ahh you are the one that my beloved big brother was talking to

Y/n- who was your big brother??

Gabriel- azazel the fallen angel..

Y/n- wh- what!! I didn't know azazel was  your- ahh nevermind..

Gabriel- the reason i was here is to watch them because of what happen to your group and the exorcist here..

Y/n- one of your exorcist disrespect me and the sister of the maou when they arrive here. She commanded her to stay away from your business. Who the hell she is?? Instead xenovia should give thanks to rias abd sona. What did rias and sona recieve. Huh both ladies receive an insult and me what did i receive from that girl a challenge?? Now  i will ask you?? If the devils or me treated you like what she treated us what will you feel??

Gabriel- sigh i might do the same as what did you do..

Y/n- you see. Now you know how i feel..listen the devils is willing to help your exorcist because it was their territory if..you know what will happen if the enemy will appear. Here who will you gonna blame if this three will die. Of course you will blane the devils because they are not there to help and kokabiel was a fallen he was still a soldier of azazel..thanks to that brave idiot the 3 way war start again. Instead both sona and rias was the target of that crow it became your children..so think of it..now do you understand the mistake of your idiot exorcist..and the monster that she fights twice haha i don't care about it. She can fight as long as she want i don't care because i will retired for monster slaying all thanks to her..

Gabriel- bow i can see your point.

Y/n- you see it was easy right?? I can understand irina because you know those two are friends since childhood  i don't blame here  and the other blond was so quiet all the time i dob't blame get also the big problen was the blue haired exorcist. She is the one who started it all not thosr two 

Gabriel- i see..

Y/n- listen we will not gonna interfere witg your search but when kokabiel will show up call the idiot red dragon or tell irina to call her boyfriend..we will help you..and one more thing kokabiel's head is mine to take..do you understand??

Gabriel- i understand

Y/n- next time put some leash on that girl..if not you know what will happen 

Gabriel- i will..

Y/n turns his attention to the other and he was shock to see a tower of plate in front of them..

Y/n- sigh!! You clearly out of cash

Y/n pull some cashand gave it to gabriel

Y/n- here take this you might need it..you can't summon your magic to provide them some cash..take mine and don't give it to them..

Gabriel- thank you..for your kind heart..i will report this to mt brother..

Y/n- alright.. i am already involved in your problem any way..and besides i expected this to happen anyway..

Gabriel-yeah..

Y/n- wgat will you do with the other girl.

Gabriel- i don't know. She is a hard headed girl. Stubborn but also she was hard worker, and her devotion was strong.

Y/n- hmmp. Now that her sword was broken what she will so now.

Gabriel- she has another sword and tha sword called  the durandal. That sword can rival the true excallibur.

Y/n-i see. We'll see if she can defeat my aerondight.

Gabriel- aerondight was different that sword was made by silver  everytime you use the sword it will getting stronger and stronger..

Y/n- i see..

Xenovia- lady gabriel it was true that the aerondight was made in heaven.

Gabriel- yes why?

Xenovia- it was still a holy sword from heaven he has no right to wield it.

Y/n- first of all it was not my sword. Second great red give that to me.

Gabriel-then who wield it??

Y/n- well it was another monster slayer he was the same as me. He found the sword in the pond guarded by the hermit. He said befor he got the sword hr will perform the 5 chivalric virtues.

Gabriel- i see. That sword is indeed a knights sword..and i will bet the 5 chivalric virtue is not easy to get ..

Y/n- indeed..

Gabriel-any way what kinf of monster slayer are you??

Y/n- i am a witcher.

Xenovia- you are a witch..you should be executed.

Y/n- if you are not gonna learn to shut up i will cast a spell to make your scar even more nastier..

Gabriel- witcher??

Y/n- a witcher is a kind of being who undergoes harsh training in all fields of sword fighting, alchemy, magic and even exorcism rituals, even curse lifting.

Gabriel- i see.

Y/n- unlike this idiot. Over here my style was different.

Gabriel- did you try the exorcism ritual..

Y/n- sadly no. But my friend did..he tried the ritual  of exorcism in a ghost.

Gabriel- necromancy??

Y/n- no not that.. exorcism ritual. He summon the ghost of the dead and have a party of his lifetime before he move on to the other side..

Gabriel- i see..how about you.

Y/n- well i did try to lift a curse before. But it was a success.

Gabriel- what curse??

Y/n- lycantrophy.

Gabriel- huh???

Y/n- a curse of a werewolf..

Gabriel- how did you lift the curse??

Y/n- well there was a man who suffer the curse. And lucky i had an artifact to that so in order to lift it. At first i didn't know that werewolf is a cursed i try to fight him i thought he was dead but i was wrong. After several hours he raise frim the dead. So i conclude he was cursed. So i did what i had to do. And i did it successfuly..

Gabriel- if you decide to slay it what will you do?

Y/n- you need to feed him his own flesh but inorder to do that you had to trick the werewolf..eating a flesh of a cursed werewolf was forbidden

Xenovia- ppff.. a werewolf is a werewolf there is no such thing is a cursed werewolf.

Y/n- true but i still have the artifact with me may be i should try it on you all i had to do is to write your name into this artifact.

Y/n show the artifact to xenovia and gabriel.

Gabriel- what was that..

Y/n- this was the fang of the wolf. This is the fang that i use when i lift the curse..i wanna try this to you..

Gabriel- no need for that.

Y/n- ohh i really want to do it.  Fufufufu

Gabriel- anyway what happen to youf eyes??

Y/n- it's part of my mutation process.

Gabriel- mu-mutation??

Y/n- witchers are mutants aside of being trained. Witchers are also undergo to a deadly experiments.

Gabriel- what experiments??

Y/n- there are stages of experiments. Each one of them are deadly if you are nit tough enough to survive. If you manage to survive the remaining experiments you will gonna undergo to the most deadly one.

Gabriel- and that is??

Y/n- the trial of the grasses..that experiments are so deadly many candidates are dead and only a select few survive. As far as i remember out of 10 children who under go the trial only 2 has suvive each day.

Gabriel- oh my! Thats horrible..

Y/n- indeed each day i hear screaming in agony. During my time i was scared for my life when i was laid on the table i said my good byes but i was wrong i manage to survive in the span of 7 days..i mever imagine i could make it. And after that i retrain my abilities all of them..it took me years before i was release and become like this..but don't make it right..witchers like me has no emotions i don't feel hurt nor regret. I feel nothing. And witchers are all sterile. I can't have a child.

Gabriel- because of mutations?

Y/n- correct. It id not easy to become a witcher.people will spit in your name due to you are not a human anymore. But not all people you know..

Xeonavia- ppff!! You're bluffing.

Y/n- why we don't try on you?? I have this!!

Xenovia- what is that black substance.

Y/n- this was the substance to make you a witcher and i have the table at my house..what do you say?? If you are manage to survive you have to live on the road killing monsters just for a gold.
But i bet you can't make it . Fufufufufu

Meanwhile

Irina- he has that substance that can make xenovia a mutant???!!

Issei- ssshhh! No! He eas just bluffing that substance was his potion..he had it all the time..that potion was black blood he drink it if he had a fight a vampire..that was he said

Asia- i see.

Back to y/n

Y/n- well what do you say are you in or are you out because you might survive or you might be dead after i inject this substance right to your veins.

Xenovia-.....

Y/n- so i guess you are out..pff pathetic..what an idiot..next time think before you act..i don't understand why the church accept you to become exorcist.

Gabriel- because her guardian was my joker.. her name was griselda quarta the strongest female exorcist.

Y/n- so that is why you got the attitude like that..pfff strongest my ass.

Xenovia- what did you said!!!

Y/n- ohh please spare me..what she can do to me huh..i beat sirzechs and azazel and serafall along with their peerage in one go. And to spice up i don't use a single magic or potion to beat them all..

Gabriel- you beat them all in one go!! Impossible.

Saji- it's true lady gabriel we spend all day trying to beat him but we found nothing..

Irina- is that true use?!

Issei- yep!!!

Y/n- now tell me?? Can you beat me?? Pff!! You didn't even see me throwing dagger on you..how cam your guardian beat me. When i beat the strongest devils and the leader of the fallen..huh..abd one more thing i know the forbidden secrets between heaven and hell..

Gabriel- how did you know that.

Y/n- i was there in the great war though i don't participate because i was chilling out with ddraig and albion and great red..hehehehe

Gabriel- you were there how!!

Y/n- well i was dead in my old world great red pull my soul and here i am..

Xenovia- hahaha i tought you are strong but in reality you were weak..

Y/n- hahaha sure i am weak..if you know my weakness..hahahaha atleast i recognize the person who slayed me..he found out how to kill me..unlike you..you are all brawl without even thinking hahaha..that is why all your moves are easy to read..abd i can copy all your moves..

Xenovia- impossible!!

Y/n- i beat kiba the fastest knight of rias and the knights of sona who are also incredible when it comes to speed..in a single match..and i beat issei and saji who are using the perfect balance breaker.. fufufufu. You think you cam beat the red dragon emperor who master the balance breaker and the crimson cardinal promotion.

Gabriel- what is the crimson cardinal promotion??

Y/n- the evolution of the juggernaut drive that was issei told me about that .even saji he can release his dragon too.

Gabriel- incredible..

Y/n- i don't know if you watch the rsting game.

Gabriel- we did watch the rating game.

Y/n- then you already saw what issei and saji can do..

Gabriel- yeah!! Sona and rias shoes a great fight but sadly they lost if that phenex didn't use the fobbiden magic. Who trained them??

Y/n- i did but it's not a direct training..they are trained with their own siblings..it surprise me how in the world they manage to pull that stunt..i can understand rias because she inherited her power with the help of sirzechs..but sona how in the world she can change attire and transform into a mage!  If i am not mistaken water magic was her specialty and serafall was using ice magic..

Gabriel- you and me both..may be someone giving them a boost..

Issei- did you forget? Great red give them a boost..

Y/n- ohh right!! Hahaha anf after tgeir fight..i butcher the phenex clan exept 1 that is ruval..but the other phenex well all of them are beheaded courtesy by yours truly..and great red with serafall have a huge party with the elders.

Gabriel- what happrn to the elders??

Y/n- all dead..and the elder sitri  and gremory take a mantle of the elder council..

Gabriel- unbelievable..

Y/n- believe me gabriel i can repeat the events in the underworld if you crosspath with me..

Gabriel- i see..

Y/n- if this idiot challenge me again trust me gabriel your entire exorcist will be good as dead..i already slayed the immortal phenex clan. What this idiot can do.. it doesn't mean she has this durandal it doeasn't mean she was all powerful than me..i may be a human by nature but i can do the imposssible..

Xenovia-you are acting like that because you have the aerondight!

Y/n- ohh please you idiot..aerondight is useless to use to a ordinary human like you. I have another sword that fit's to cut your head..and you see that sword when we first met..

Xenovia- ggggrrr!!!

Gabriel- xenovia quarta for the last time you violated the rules that i made!

Xenovia- sorry my lady.

Gabriel- xenovia i am trying to have peace meeting between us and the witcher! But your pride is getting into your head.

Xenovia- sorry my lady.

Gabriel- i already had enough of this..after the mission here you will not gonna enter heaven and i will ask the devils to not letting you pass! Because of your attitude will cause the peace treaty between heaven and earth..

Xenovia- please lady gabriel i won't do it again but please!

Gabriel- no xenovia. The attitude that you show to me was enough evidence to do something that i hate the most.

Xenovia- please my lady please forgive me!!

Gabriel- you cause me enough trouble. But this time it's getting worse..your punishment will be held after the fight with kokabiel..

Y/n- bwahahahahaha!!! Now you done it!! Because this time i am free to slay you the angels was not responsible for your demise bwahahahaha..

Issei' now! Now! Dude!! Don't make rias bail you out again. Do you remeber it right?!

Y/n- oh yeah! The whole mafia that i beheaded.hehehe

Issei- yep!!! Rias bailed you that time hrhehe if you will do it again your payment will be confiscated.

Y/n- sigh!! Fine..

Gabriel was out of words due to his interaction with issei and saji..

Y/n- any way we sgould finish this before another tower will be present again..

Gabriel- fine..fufufu..

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.3K 27 13
One day, a red haired girl named Rias asked you to join her peerage. You had no idea what she meant by that, but you agreed because why not? However...
358K 5.4K 19
A boy named Y/n was a knight of Rias Gremory he loved her and every girls the in her peerage the moment he became her servant but when he was about t...
253K 3K 32
*Things are happening in alternative universe* Y/n was friendly and cheerful boy wich was helping everyone no matter what job it was. most of people...