๐๐’๐˜๐‚๐‡๐Ž - ๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ ๏ฟฝ...

By missnoodleaddict

๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐š ๐˜๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ% ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ฌ... More

000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
SPECIAL :D
034
ONE SHOT ^-^
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
043
044
One Shot <3
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
KATSUKI X ELENA
!!QUESTION!!
052
Special Chapter
053
054
055
056
50K!!โค๏ธ
IMPORTANT!!
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
Special Chapter
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
084
085
086
087
000.2
088
089
090
091
SPECIAL CHAPTER
092
093
094
095
096
097
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL
098
099
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
Epilogue
HIS SPARK - SEQUEL + FUN FACTS

042

6.3K 217 155
By missnoodleaddict

"Kat- Is this a date?" Elena asked, looking at Bakugo dumbfounded.

He blushed heavily. "Of course not! I just wanted to fucking treat you since you got hurt because of me last week!" He said and waved his hands in the air.

Elena laughed before smirking. "You sure? I'm pretty sure we just got ice cream and now you're taking me on the Ferris wheel just by the water so that we can watch the sunset together." Elena said, pointing at the big Ferris wheel in front of them and the ice cream in their hands. "Yes i'm fucking sure! Since you went to the fucking mall earlier, I couldn't take you there, now could I?" He asked, frowning.

"Yeah, sureeee." Elena said jokingly before they walked up and was now first in the queue. Now it was their turn, Bakugo payed the worker. "Lovely couple there. Have a lovely ride." The worker said.

Elena nudged Katsuki's shoulder. "See? Even he says that shit!" She said, looking at him knowingly. Bakugo only blushed as they sat down in the booth. "Shut up and eat your damn ice cream." He said and crossed his arms.

Elena smiled in victory before eating her ice cream.

(Choose whatever ice cream you want. I cant have my opinion on my basic ass taste so I'm too scared to set a name for the ice cream :))

"Oi, look." Bakugo said as Elena averted her gaze from her ice cream and to the sun that was setting. "It's beautiful.." She mumbled, her eyes practically glimmering. "Sure is." Katsuki said lowly as he looked at Elena.

Elena didn't know that Katsuki was basically referring to her, because when she looked at him, his gaze was towards the sky. "Thank you for taking me here Katsuki." Elena said, looking at him with a smile. "Well...uh...your...welcome..." He said quietly in slight shame before their booth reached the top of the wheel.

"The beach is beautiful too." Elena said, looking down at the clean beach. "How come I've never been here before?" Elena asked, knowing it was still close by, but she never noticed it.

"I think it was made as a small trash place. But apparently someone cleaned the whole beach." Katsuki said, shrugging. As he turned his head to look at her, he was met with narrowed red eyes looking into his own. Elena was merely an inch away from his face. "What are you-" He began.

"Did you clean it?" Elena asked in suspicion. "What? No. I could've, but I didn't even know this place existed till now." Katsuki said, his cheeks red as none of them budged. If they made one small movement, their lips would be touching. "Do I make you nervous?" Elena asked teasingly as she tilted her head to the side, smirking.

"No." Bakugo said simply before Elena smiled. "Good. I don't want to have you nervous around me." Elena said before she kissed his cheek. Katsuki's whole face was red at this point. "Y-you-" He began.

"You know, I really like you." Elena confessed softly as she gazed at the sky. "You- what?" Katsuki asked in complete confusion. "I mean, you're my friend. You're the best out of all of them. Except for Shinso, no one beats Shinso." Elena began rambling, not understanding why she said that.

She covered up her confession as she looked back up at the sky. "Damn psycho. Giving me a scare like that.." Katsuki mumbled as the wheel moved. Elena had finished her ice cream by the time they got off the ride. As they walked down the multiple of stands that ran by the beach, Elena saw a certain stand that made her eyes light up. "Can we get churros!?" Elena asked. "What's that?" Katsuki
wondered, looking at Elena dumbfounded. She gasped and looked at him.

"You're never had fucking churros?! Well, now's the time you taste something good, old man. We're getting some damn Nutella and shit on there too." Elena said, grabbing his hand and sprinted to the churro stand.

"One cone of churros with Nutella thank you!" Elena said, smiling at the man in the stand before she payed.

He gave her a cone with churros and wished her and Katsuki a nice meal.

Elena held up a churro with Nutella in it. "Open up." Elena said, looking at Katsuki whim was inspecting the sweet. "No." He said before trying to grab the churro. Elena swatted her hand away before using her quirk to open up his jaw. She neatly placed the churro between his lips and let him go so he could chew.

She smiled brightly before stuffing her face with the rest of the churros. "Damn, I get what you mean by good stuff.." Katsuki said, chewing the churro before grabbing another one. "I told you!" Elena said as they walked down the stairs that went to the sand and beach.

They ate the churros and Elena happened to force feed Katsuki some churros as they sat on the sand. The waves were crashing onto the coast as they made a heart stimulating sound. Elena closed her eyes and leaned her head against Katsuki's shoulder.

"You know, you're pretty weird right?" Elena asked Katsuki whom only got angry. "In an unique way, dumbass. Your quirk is awesome, you have basically no flaws, except for the anger issues." Elena began rambling as she looked up at Katsuki from his shoulder. "Tch. Your quirk is literally like 1..2..3......6 quirks in one...the fuck is that about? It's too OP.." Katsuki admired, leaning his head onto hers as they listened to the sound of the waves.

"It's still a fucking burden. Imagine having headaches almost constantly, not to mention having an oddly high faint rate. That shit is just- fucking no. The only limit you have is aching your muscles. I do that on a regular basis after training!" Elena pouted, admiring him. "I guess...but I still has flaws. I sweat a lot? And smell like burnt caramel." Katsuki said honestly. He never thought he'd say his weaknesses to someone. But then he remembered.

'This isn't just someone. It's Elena.'
————————
"Thank you for today, Katsuki. It was really fun..I'll see you at the training camp.." Elena said, standing outside of Shinso's front door. "I guess.. Oi. Take care of yourself till then. If you're hurt when you come to the training camp, I'm going to kill you myself." He said and ruffled her hair with a smirk. "Yeah yeah. Bye Kat!" She said, smiling before turning around and walking into Shinso's house.

She was immediately met with Hina standing behind the door, smiling evilly. "Who was that hottie?! Your boyfriend?!" She asked, shaking Elena's shoulder after closing the door. Elena laughed before she shook her head.

"Is he your husband?! Did you get married?!" Hina asked. "Now I know why Hitoshi tolerates me. Because sometimes I have more braincells than a few.." Elena mumbled before Hina let her go.
"He's just my friend from school. I like him though." Elena said honestly. She has known Hina for years now, so she could trust her with anything.

"Awwwh!! My baby El is growing up!" Hina said, hugging Elena tightly. After the commotion Hitoshi appeared by the stairs. "El? Your stuff is there." Shinso said and smiled once he hugged her.

"Oh, okay. Thanks Shi." Elena said, grabbing the bag of the clothes. "So, how'd the date go?" Shinso asked.

"Ah, it went great. Katsuki won't admit that it was one though. But it was amazing actually. And I got some churros and ice cream." Elena explained, smiling at the thought. "That's good. When are you going to tell him?" He asked. "Who the fuck knows? He doesn't even like me, it's obvious. He just tolerates me as a friend." Elena said, obviously delusional.

Shinso shook his head before he hugged her. "You're a hopeless case.." He mumbled before pulling away. Elena looked at him with a smile before she waved and left.

She made her way across the street and into her house. She saw that the shoes that were once there, was now gone. Once she took her shoes off, Karla emerged from the kitchen. "Hey, your father was home earlier." Karla said. Elena didn't respond and resumed to ignoring her.

"I told him about earlier. He's going to talk to you once he gets home. He just forgot something here." Karla said, shrugging before walking back into the living room. Elena's eyes widened and she gasped at her mom. "You did, fucking what?! You can't go ratting on me when you were the one trying to get my fucking forgiveness!" Elena snapped, following her mom behind her and into the living room. Karla crossed her arms and turned around to look at Elena. "You shouldn't talk like that to your mother. Now go to your room." Karla said.

"You are not my fucking "mother". You were never even fucking there for me! You asked me for forgiveness this morning, and now you're basically siding with the man that abuses you, and your so called 'daughter'?!" Elena continued, her eyes full of rage as she looked at Karla.

Karla stayed quiet before she walked into the kitchen. Elena looked at her in disbelief before walking up the stairs to go into her room.

"Fuck you!" Elena yelled before slamming the door shut and locking it. She laid down on her bed and began thinking about the day and how it had went. The day was actually pretty much perfect, except for the part where her father visited, and her mom became the same ol' douche again.

Scrolling through Instagram, she got a notification, stating that somebody had messaged her.

"Class 1-A Girls"
——————————
Words: 1695

Tehe. Not the ending you thought huh?! Anywhooo, I hope you enjoyed. Sorry for the constant events that occur before the training camp. I want some more bonding time before all the saaaaad shit. However the next chapter will be the swimming part, and then I'm starting to write the training camp arc :))

Ciao <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 142 18
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐‡๐š๐ฐ๐ค๐ฌ. ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ซ๐ค, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ฅ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข...
14.7K 619 16
Katsuki decided to become the number one hero, even deciding to outrank the symbol of peace, to become the one Izuku admires again, like when they we...
159K 5.7K 14
โโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ก?โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘‘*๐‘š๐‘› ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘˜๐‘ข.โž ...
499 36 18
๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š›๐š˜๐š–๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐š’๐šŒ ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š˜๐š๐š ๐š–๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐šœ๐š ๐š๐šŠ๐šข ๐š˜๐š ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š›...