๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐Ž๐๐’๏ฟฝ...

By Astauriel

๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ... More

๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๏ผˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐˜๐„๐’ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐€๐๐€๐๐ƒ๐Ž๐๐„๐ƒ
๏ผˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐€ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐†๐„ ๐ˆ๐ ๐๐„๐‘๐’๐Ž๐๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐˜
๏ผˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐“๐Ž ๐๐„๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐„ ๐€ ๐’๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ๐ˆ๐„๐‘
๏ผˆ๐ˆ๐•.๏ผ‰๐…๐ˆ๐๐†๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐‘๐ˆ๐†๐†๐„๐‘
๏ผˆ๐•.๏ผ‰๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐€๐‹๐‹
๏ผˆ๐•๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐”๐๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐‹๐€๐๐‹๐„
๏ผˆ๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐‚๐€๐๐“๐€๐ˆ๐
๏ผˆ๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐‚๐‘๐˜๐’๐“๐€๐‹ ๐‚๐‹๐„๐€๐‘
๏ผˆ๐ˆ๐—.๏ผ‰๐‘๐„๐ƒ
๏ผˆ๐—.๏ผ‰๐€ ๐๐‹๐”๐‘๐‘๐„๐ƒ ๐…๐ˆ๐†๐”๐‘๐„
๏ผˆ๐—๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐‚๐‹๐Ž๐”๐ƒ๐˜ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๏ผˆ๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐˜ ๐‹/๐
๏ผˆ๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐Š๐ˆ๐‹๐‹. ๐‘๐”๐.
๏ผˆ๐—๐ˆ๐•.๏ผ‰๐€๐•๐„๐๐†๐„
๏ผˆ๐—๐•.๏ผ‰๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐‘๐ˆ๐†๐†๐„๐‘
๏ผˆ๐—๐•๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐…๐€๐ˆ๐‹๐”๐‘๐„
๏ผˆ๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐‹๐€๐’๐“ ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ๐’
๏ผˆ๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐๐”๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’
๏ผˆ๐—๐ˆ๐—.๏ผ‰๐๐”๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐๐Ž ๐€๐๐’๐–๐„๐‘
๏ผˆ๐—๐—.๏ผ‰๐‘๐„๐…๐‹๐„๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐•๐ˆ๐„๐–๐’
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐ƒ๐„๐’๐๐„๐‘๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‘๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•.๏ผ‰๐€๐–๐€๐˜
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐•.๏ผ‰๐€๐‹๐Ž๐๐„
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐„๐€๐‘๐‚๐‡
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐ƒ๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐–๐‡๐€๐“๐„๐•๐„๐‘ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐ˆ๐’
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—.๏ผ‰๐“๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐˜
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐—.๏ผ‰๐Ž๐๐„ ๐–๐€๐˜ ๐ˆ๐, ๐๐Ž ๐–๐€๐˜ ๐Ž๐”๐“
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐„๐Œ๐๐‹๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐’๐€๐•๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•.๏ผ‰๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐‹
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐—๐•.๏ผ‰๐‚๐”๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐’๐ˆ๐“๐˜
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐ƒ๐ˆ๐…๐…๐„๐‘๐„๐๐‚๐„๐’ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐’๐ˆ๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐“๐ˆ๐„๐’
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐„๐๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐ƒ
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐”๐๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐”๐๐€๐“๐„
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—.๏ผ‰๐ˆ๐Œ๐๐‘๐Ž๐๐„๐‘ ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐†
๏ผˆ๐—๐‹.๏ผ‰๐€ ๐“๐„๐‘๐‘๐ˆ๐๐‹๐„ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐“๐€๐Š๐„
๏ผˆ๐—๐‹๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐–๐€๐‘๐Œ ๐ƒ๐‘๐ˆ๐๐๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐„๐€๐‘๐’
๏ผˆ๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐๐Ž๐“๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐€๐‹ ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐“๐‡
๏ผˆ๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐“๐‘๐”๐„ ๐‘๐”๐‹๐„๐‘
๏ผˆ๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐•.๏ผ‰๐„๐Œ๐๐‘๐„๐’๐’ ๐Ž๐… ๐€๐ˆ๐†๐‘๐€๐†๐€๐‹๐‹๐€
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐„๐—๐“๐‘๐€ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘

๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐๐”๐‘๐๐‹๐„ ๐„๐˜๐„๐’

3.5K 115 7
By Astauriel

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

FORTUNATELY, NONE OF THE GUARDS FOUND OUT ABOUT F/N AND HER CURRENT LIVING SITUATION. She woke up with no one staring at her and with no one banging against her crystal protection only for her not to hear them.

F/n placed her hand on the layer and the crystal shattered at her touch. She stayed in the sitting position for a moment before standing up with an arm propped on the brick wall.

She crouched down and peeked out, making sure that no one was out before sneakily taking a step one after the other. She stayed near the wall as she crept around the place, knowing when to hide and when to move.

The walls of the dungeon were intimidating and the torches that appeared between cell doors after every archway was barely lighting the place up.

One of the prisoners was singing and his voice echoed through the long hallway. It was giving her terrifying thoughts as if the voice was about to hunt her down and attack her from behind.

One of the reasons why she glanced back every once in a while.

But she didn't do it too often and instead, attempted to focus in front and tried to reassure herself that there was no one that was going to appear out of nowhere.

Her footsteps sounded louder like they would at night whenever she was trying to get something to eat while sneaking out of her room.

She missed her room and especially missed the people she called her friends. She wondered how they were doing, how they were feeling and... if they were looking for her.

The last thought made her worry but a voice interrupted her thoughts, causing her to quickly straighten her back against the brick wall.

"You know," the voice said and F/n's breath hitched in anticipation, "You aren't really being cooperative here."

There was a moment of silence.

"I'll try this again," the man said and it sounded like he was shifting on his feet, "Where is it?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," another man's voice reached her ears and it sounded to her that he was older than the previous one.

"You know very well what I am referring to!" the first man boomed, making the woman flinch and cower even more.

A series of slow footsteps was heard before the man spoke up.

"We'll do this again," he said, sounding impatient, "Where. Is. It?"

"I do not know what you're talking about."

SLAM!

The loud noise echoed through the hallway like ripples of water. F/n clenched her fists tightly as she tried to stay as quiet as she could.

"Where is it?" the man shouted, voice cracking in anger, "Where is the necklace?"

"I don't know-"

"Don't! Don't you dare!" he huffed before his voice lowered dangerously, "Don't you dare repeat that phrase."

"I don't know where it is."

The man let out a short laugh that soon turned into one filled with ridicule.

"Funny that you said that now and NOT TWENTY YEARS AGO!" his voice grew louder as he said the final words before a bang and a clanging of the cell door was heard, "You... I'll kill you..."

The other man said nothing and instead stayed quiet as if the patience in him was never running out. Or was it because he knew he was too stubborn to listen? Or was it because he was just tired and was actually nearly dead?

F/n did not know. She did not want to know.

Another set of footsteps was heard and it sounded like another person appeared, violently trying to regulate their breathing.

"Sire," a higher-pitched voice man huffed, "There's... there's someone that... that wishes to talk to you..."

Shuffling was heard before the man responded.

"I'll be there," he said and the sounds of fading footsteps followed.

There was another moment of silence. F/n gulped in fear only for it to intensify as she feared they might have heard her. But it seemed as though they hadn't since one spoke again.

"I'll deal with you later," he said before he started walking away, "Just know that I will kill you soon if you continue not to respond to my question."

F/n waited for the sounds of his footsteps to go away before letting herself release a breath of relief. She carefully leaned her head on the wall and shut her eyes, feeling relieved all over.

That was until the voice of the old man reached her ears.

"I know you're there," he said, causing her to freeze but she stayed quiet.

There was a queue to a long silence before the man sighed.

"You don't need to hide, you know?" he said, "I don't know how you got here but you did."

"You must be an intelligent person," he continued, "Very intelligent. No one gets past those guards, you see?"

The man let out a heavy sigh and F/n stayed quiet. Her hand was cupped around her mouth, avoiding any sounds from coming out. Her eyes bulged out and her body was shaking in fear.

She wasn't about to die, was she? That was the man that was hurt by the other rather than the man that was hurting the other.

Despite already knowing that her heart was still rattling against her chest, unable to keep calm. She stayed in the corner formed by two brick walls of the cell and the archway.

F/n swallowed thickly before shutting her eyes and breathing shakily to try and calm herself down. Once her breathing seemed to normalise a little, she peeked her head out from her hiding spot.

She did not at all expect the cell of the old man to be just opposite the archway, very visible for her to see before there was another corner to turn. The man had his head lowered and his long, grey hair covering his face.

His hands were tightly wrapped around the other and his elbows rested on his knees. A small pool of blood could be seen on the ground, close to the plank of wood he was sitting on that was supported with two strong chains connected with the wall.

F/n observed him while he was not looking but when he raised his head, she did not hide and instead had her eyes widened.

Her purple glowing eyes.

┬┴┬┴┤┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈├┬┴┬┴

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 535 21
แดกแด‡ แด€สŸสŸ สœแด€แด แด‡ แดแดœส€ ส€แด‡แด€๊œฑแดษด๊œฑ ยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐ "ษช แด€แด ๊œฑแด›แด€ษดแด…ษชษดษข ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แด€๊œฑสœแด‡๊œฑ แด๊œฐ แดกสœแด ษช แดœ๊œฑแด‡แด… แด›แด ส™แด‡!" ยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐ "แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด›สœษชษดษข ษช สŸแดแด แด‡แด… ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดแด‡ แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด›สœษชษดษข ษช...
41.2K 985 48
[DISCONTINUED] "๐š„๐š‘๐š–? ๐™ท๐š’?" "๐š†๐šŠ๐š’๐š... ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š– ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šŠ๐š—๐š’๐š–๐šŽ!" ๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šœ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š˜๐š˜๐š• ๐šˆ/๐™ฝ ๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐š‘๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ. ๐™ท๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š›๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...
32.5K 1K 51
แด€แด›แด›แด€แด„แด‹ แดษด แด›ษชแด›แด€ษด x ๊œฐแด‡แด!ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ ๊œฐแด€ษด๊œฐษชแด„แด›แดษด ษชษดแด›แด‡ษด๊œฑษชแด›ส /๊žฎษดหˆแด›ฦษด๊œฑ๊žฎแด›ษช/ สŸแด‡แด€ส€ษด แด›แด แด˜ส€แดษดแดแดœษดแด„แด‡ ษดแดแดœษด 1. แด›สœแด‡ Qแดœแด€สŸษชแด›ส แด๊œฐ ส™แด‡ษชษดษข ษชษดแด›แด‡ษด๊œฑแด‡. "แด›สœแด‡ แด˜แด€ษชษด ษขส€แด‡แดก ษชษด ษชษดแด›แด‡ษด๊œฑษชแด›ส" ...
687 48 7
๐—–๐—ข๐—ก๐—ก๐—œ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ซ ๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—–๐—ž ๐—™๐—˜๐—  ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ โ†ฃ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ/๐˜ฏ- ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ/๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ, ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๏ฟฝ...