Enchantress

By Ginnyzyn

Enchantress Book Series-1 ••• ♡ ••• Jennifer Andez is a simple beautiful college going girl. Her life was bea... More

••• Author's Note •••
Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter-34
Chapter - 35
Chapter-36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Epilogue
Announcement

Chapter - 39

165 11 20
By Ginnyzyn

Sean Peterson's POV:

"Grumphyyyyy, wake up!". I heard Stacy calling me in my sleep.

"Ahh, wake up!". Again I heard her screaming and also I felt like someone hit me on my head harshly. I opened my eyes and saw her holding a book rolled in her hands.

Fuck! She hit me with a book!

"Waking up someone like this is a sin, Stacy! You should be gentle when someone is sleeping". I narrowed my eyes at her and yawned.

"Sean, it's drizzling out there! Can't you feel how good the climate is?". She chirped happily and pulled me by my hands to make me stand up from the ground.

I slept on the ground?

Yanking my hands away from her, I climbed up on the couch and laid comfortably. "Leave me alone! I'm gonna sleep for some more time". I told her sternly and closed my eyes.

She didn't argue or say anything and I doesn't sounds good for me because she never give up this easily! Doubting, I stirred in my sleep without knowing what she is doing and a sudden flash of cold water washed my face. Feeling irritated, I opened my eyes and stood up. I saw her now standing infront of me with a empty glass in her hand and grinning from ear to ear. I gritted my teeth and glared at her angrily and immediately her face lost all the colors. She took a step back when I stood up from the couch angrily.

"What the hell is your problem, you devil? You kept me awake the whole night and now you are planning to freeze me to death?". I pulled her arms roughly and yelled at the top of my lungs.

She looked into my eyes for a second and then lowered her head. "Sorry!". She mumbled without looking at my face and I released her arms from my rough hold. She slowly rubbed the place I gripped and I closed my eyes to control my anger.

After taking a deep breath, I opened my eyes and saw her looking down at her feet and fidgeting her fingers. "What the hell is your problem?". I asked her firmly but kept my voice at check.

She didn't reply and remained silent. It irritated me again. "I'm asking you something, Stacy! Open your mouth and gimme a damn answer". I yelled again and she flinched at my tone.

"I...I won't answer you if you yell at me!". She yelled back like a angry kitten and I rubbed my face.

"Why are you like this? Don't you know that it's wrong to flash water on someone's face when they are asleep?". I asked her gently and slammed my head.

She looked up at me and pointed her fingers at the door. "It's raining, Sean! I tried to wake you up but you didn't wake up. So, I had to do the water treatment with you". She explained innocently and blinked her eyes.

My eyes didn't leave hers the whole time and I smiled to myself when I saw her being scared of me. "What you want me to do if it's raining? What do you think I can do?". I asked her and crossed my arms on my chest.

"You can play with me. We can play soccer in the rain and it will be super fun". She squealed and rubbed her hands happily.

"Soccer? In the rain? I bet, there is something wrong up here!". I poked my finger on her head and teased her.

"C'mon, Sean! Please play with me. I love playing in the rain and we can even do a bet match". She grabbed my arms and jumped in tiny like a kid begging his dad to buy him a candy.

"No, Stacy! It's work day. I can't waste my time by playing with you and you too are not going out in the rain because you might get sick. Am I clear?". I ordered her sternly and she left my arms.

"Fine! I know you hate me. I will definitely tell mom that you didn't give me food and also tried to push me down from the stairs". She blackmailed me like a villain and gave me a evil smile.

I stood there like a statue, trying to process what she just said and took a step near her. "Did you just threatened me?". I asked her with clenched jaws and she nodded her head with all the audacity.

"Yes, I did! And I think it will work". She grinned and I shook my head at her boldness.

"No one ever tried to threaten Sean Peterson and even if they tried, they never succeed!". I told her proudly and she laughed at me.

"Really? Then let's see if that's true!". She said and took out her mobile.

"Whom are you dialing?". I asked her in confusion.

"Mom!". She gave me a smile reply and dialed my mother's number.

"Why?". I asked her and gritted my teeth.

"To tell her that you were rude with me and tried to hurt me". She replied causally and showed me her mobile screen which has my mom's number ready to make a call.

"But I never did something like that!". I frowned and tried to snatch her mobile but she hid it behind her.

"Still I could lie!". She smiled evily.

"Don't you dare, Stacy!". I warned her and she laughed.

"What? You Mister said that no one could threaten you and now what happened?". She teased me.

I looked at her in disbelief because how easily she always manages to make me look like a bad person infront of my mother? Not that my mom is believing in her as she knows me very well. Still everyone supports her only ever though after knowing that she is lying!

"Fine! I'll play soccer with you". I agree without having no other choice because I don't wanna see the warmth of my mother.

She jumped out of nowhere and dragged me to the outdoor. "See Sean!". She pointed her fingers at my neighbor's who is in their seventy's standing in their balcony and kissing as we were standing in our front door.

"Geez, Stacy! You shouldn't be looking at someone's private moments". I closed her eyes with my hand.

She smiled and pushed my hand away. "But they are kissing openly and look how cute they are". Her eyes were fixed on them but my eyes glued to her cute face.

"What's cute in them? Its just a mere kiss!". I asked her confused and she turned her head towards me.

"Look how old they are! But still they are enjoying their date in the rain and kissing passionately. Their love didn't fade even after getting wrinkles in her skin and this is what I believe how true love supposed to be". She uttered with a smile and I could literally hear my heart beating fast.

"You believe in love?". I asked her hesitantly.

Her smile widened and she nodded her head happily. "What love means to you, Stacy?". I asked her cautiously.

"For me, love is vibing together. When I will fall in love with someone, I won't walk behind him. Because I wanna walk beside him, holding his hands, supporting all this decisions in life, giggling and arguing for literally nothing and always together until forever". She confessed and I took a step back from her.

Looking at her happy face, now I understood that she is beautiful inside out. Her view about life and love is so very beautiful just the way she is. Don't know why but I felt a sharp sense of possessiveness igniting inside because thinking that someone might arrive in her life to receive this much of a pure love from her.

"Your man must be the luckiest in this world". I said honestly and she smiled.

"I know because I am an Angel". She shrugged her shoulders and said proudly.

Indeed, you are an Angel!

"But the only problem is he had to tolerate your tantrums and fiesty behavior". I teased her and she glared at me.

"You don't have to worry about that because it's none of your business. My princess charm will love me just the way I am!". She snapped at me as usual but this time it hurts me because she is making a clear point that there is someone better than I am who will make her happy and keep her safe.

"Glad to hear that". I said by hiding my hurt.

Even though she hurt my feelings, I couldn't be angry on her and started playing soccer with her in the rain. She literally turned into a kid while playing. Running, jumping, flashing water on me, squealing happily she plays with the soccer ball and I kept starring at her. Forgetting that I've a office to attend and work to do, I too started playing with her in the rain and it feels like I am the most happiest person on the earth right now. Maybe this is what we call happiness and Stacy is a maestro in bringing out the happiness from anyone who thought that they would never smile again in their life.

_______________________
_________________

Jenifer Adams POV:

"Can't you stay with me today?". I asked him as he started getting ready to go to the work.

He sighed and cupped my cheeks. "Love, your dear useless brother didn't show up his ass to the office yet and I've been receiving calls after calls from the IT department regarding some issues. My attention is very much needed there today". He explained me and I hugged him.

"I too need your attention!". I sulked and he laughed.

Pulling my face away from his chest, he kissed my forehead. "What's wrong? What are sulking so much today?". He asked me with a smile.

"Umm... don't know! Maybe, my hormones". I told him and he smirked.

Shit! I think I touched a wrong button!

"Oh! Your hormones? Then I should definitely stay at home". He winked and started unbuckling his belt.

I smiled and hit his chest. "You hungry monster! You can go to office but please come back early because I will be waiting for you". I uttered and he smiled at my face.

"I don't feel like leaving you today because you look extra gorgeous and what's the matter, uh?". He raised his brows and pulled my cheeks gently.

"Umm...maybe because we had a shower together?". I teased him.

"Well, you mean to say that you will look extra gorgeous whenever I fill in my seeds inside you?". He winked and I slammed his chest.

"Stop talking dirty and get ready to go to office". I pushed him away and he smiled.

After having breakfast together, I walked him to the door. "I'll be back as soon as possible. Miss me until, okay?". He kissed me goodbye.

"I will miss you more and also I will be waiting for you". I kissed him back and bid him goodbye.

Waving his hand from inside the car, Mr. Langston drove him out of our penthouse to his office. Looking at his car's disappearing figure, I sighed and walked inside our home. Ezme is still sleeping in her baby crib and I decided to scribble something in my diary because I recently grown-up a habit of writing. Reading books and writing whatever comes to my mind have literally become my passion nowadays and Daniel is encouraging me to start writing a book. When I opened my diary to write something, I gagged and my stomach did a  involuntary reflexes. Running to my toilet, I kneed down beside my toilet seat and throw up. My mouth filled with saliva and I couldn't help but tears rolled down my eyes. The feeling of nausea is literally killing me and I cried.

"Mrs. Adams?". I heard Miss. Paige knocking on my bathroom and I called her in.

She opened the door and her eyes widen as she saw me sitting on the bathroom floor and crying, holding the toilet seat. "Mrs. Adams, what happened?". She rushed towards me and rubbed my back gently.

"I am sick! I throw up and I hate being sick. Do something, Please!". I cried and asked her for help.

She looked at me for a second and stormed out of the bathroom. I sat there confused and after few minutes, I saw her coming inside again. "You need to take a test, Mrs. Adams". She handed me a pregnancy test kit.

I looked at her and the kit in shock. She smiled at me assuringly and that's when I realized that I've been missing my periods. All the pain and nausea feeling I had a few minutes back have flew away and a smile tugged on my lips. Happily I snatched the kit from her hand and she walked outside after closing the door. I stood up and looked at my face in the mirror.

"Please, God! Let this be real". I touched my tummy with my one hand and gripped the test kit in my other hand.

Fingers crossed, I peed on the kit and waited for the results. Bracing myself, I looked at the kit and saw two double lines. I closed my eyes and cried happily. I and Daniel, never talked about having another baby because we already have Ezme. But I know, he desperately wants another baby because a baby would definitely bring us even more closer and we will take a step forward in our relationship.

Jumping happily, I stromed out of the bathroom and saw Miss. Paige standing in the middle of our room. Rushing towards her, I hugged her tightly. "Guess, the result is positive?". She asked me as I broke the hug and smiled at her.

"Yes! I am pregnant". I beamed.

"Congratulations, Mrs. Adams. I am happy for you". She replied with a smile.

"Thanks and I can't wait to let Daniel know about our baby". I squealed.

"Call Mr. Adams right now and ask him to come home quickly". She advised me and I shook my head.

"No...no... He is busy and I can wait because I don't wanna rush him. Let him take his time to finish his work and until that, I will wait patiently for him". I swirled and laid on my bed.

"Whatever you say, Mrs. Adams. You take care and I'll go to the supermarket to stock in the groceries". She informed me and I nodded my head.

A smile never planning to leave my lips and I caressed my tummy. "Hi, baby!". I whispered like a mad and laughed to myself. Overwhelming happiness engulfed me and I decided to pen this down in my diary as a memory.

"Daniel, I wish you were here with me right in this moment! I never thought something would make me more happy than I am already because I have you and Ezme with me. But now it seems like someone is waiting in the queue to give our life a more meaning and happiness. Guess who it could be?  Haha! obviously, it's a little version of either you or me! Yeah Daniel, we are pregnant. Your Jen is pregnant with your child. I can't wait to see my tummy growing and our baby kicking me from inside. We love Ezme the most as we literally didn't even think about having our own child! But now everything is taking turns. We gonna have a cute little baby very soon and I bet, Ezme will be the best sister. Please come back home early because I am waiting for to tell you this happy news and see the your reaction. I love you, Daniel!". I penned my heart into the diary and kept it on the side table of our bed.

Locking the pen with it's cap, I flinched when I heard a loud noise from downstairs. Bewildered, I opened my room and descended the staircase. I think my eyes started doing tricks with me because what I am seeing right now infront of my eyes would never happen! At least not inside our penthouse. I gulped when fear started engulfing me and the cause of sudden sharp pain in the back of my head made me close my eyes.

"Daniel". I mumbled to myself before closing my eyes.

________________________
_________________

Daniel Adams POV:

"What is the hell is your boss doing without showing up to the office?". I yelled at Miss. Holiday, Sean's secretary.

"I tried to reach him in the call but he didn't answer me, Sir".  She replied me and clutched her flies against her chest.

"I'm definitely gonna kill him because he is supposed to attend a tender meeting with clients today". I gritted my teeth and snapped at his secretary to vent out my frustration and closed my eyes by resting my head on the headrest of my chair.

"Stop yelling at her for my mistakes, you senseless idiot!". I heard Sean's voice and opened my eyes. He walked inside my cabin with a smile.

"Is this the time to come to office, Mr. CEO?". I mocked him angrily.

He ignored my question and looked at Miss. Holiday. "Hi, Miss. Holiday! Did you miss me? Ah, I guess you missed me more and that why you gave thirty seven missed calls in last one hour". He teased her and I slammed my head.

"I am sorry, Sir! Mr. Adams keep on insisting me to make a call to you and I couldn't disobey him". She explained.

"You can disobey him because you are my secretary. Not his". He smiled at her and I threw a paper weight at him.

He laughed and asked his secretary to leave and took a seat infront of me. "Now tell me, what's your problem?". He finally gave his attention to me.

"What took you so long? Don't you remember it's an important day?". I asked him annoyed.

"Something more important came the way". He shrugged his shoulders.

"What would that be?". I questioned him in confusion.

He smiled and bit his lips. "Stacy!!". He uttered her name and I almost died.

"Excuse me? Come again?". I asked him in disbelief Becca this could never happen right?

He laughed and enlightened me about everything that have happened at our mansion since mom left to LA. My jaws dropped to the core of the earth after hearing that he kissed Stacy. The whole time, a smile never left his lips and his smile exactly looks like Jenifer's. No doubt in that because she is his sister, after all.

"You played with her?". I raised my eyebrows and suppressed my smile. He nodded his head hesitantly.

"You mean, Our mighty Sean Peterson was playing with a girl in the rain?". I mocked him and he sighed.

"That was I was saying for past half an hour, you idiot!". He yelled at me and I burst into laughter.

"Sorry! It will take some time for me to believe in this because not even in my dream I thought someone could make you do things like this!". I laughed and clutched my stomach.

"Shut up, Daniel! Fuck, I shouldn't have told you this". He snapped angrily and walked out of my cabin saying that he is going to take care of the further work I kept undone.

I smiled happily because for the first time am seeing Sean genuinely happy. "Thanks, Stacy! You are bringing the real Sean outside even without taking any efforts". I muttered to myself and stood up from the chair because it's time to get back to my wife.

When she asked me to stick with her today, it took all the courage and self control in me to deny her request because I always used to say only "yes" to anything and everything she is asking but she never asks me anything. Biding goodbye to Sean at his cabin, I asked Mr. Langston to drive me home quickly. In my way back home, I closed my eyes for a while and didn't notice that we reached home.

"Sir?". My chauffeur called me and I opened my eyes.

I couldn't see anything clearly in our driveway because it was all smoky. "What the hell have happened here?". I yelled at no one in particular.

"Sir, you need to cover your nose and mouth because it's a red smoke bomb". He informed me and my heart literally jumped out of his place.

"Jen?". I screamed and opened the car door and ran inside our home by covering my nose with the collar of my suit coat.

I opened our bedroom door and couldn't find my wife anywhere. Immediately, I rushed to Ezme's room and saw her crying in the crib because of the smoke itching my baby's eyes. I took her in my hands and called for the security but no one arrived. I closed Ezme's eyes and nose with the hand and rushed to Mr. Langston.

"Take her to our mansion and inform Sean about this mess". I ordered him and he drove out of my penthouse with Ezme.

After I saw the car leaving my driveway, I turned around and searched for my wife everywhere but I could only see my guards laying unconscious on the ground. Fear of losing her and the thought of "what could have happened to her?", made me go crazy.

"Jen, where are you? What just happened?". I screamed and kneed down in the middle of my living room and pulled my hair in fear and frustration.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 1K 41
𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚 I'd sworn off of love and men after the fiasco that was my last relationship. Until I spent one steamy and passionate night with a dark...
140K 3.1K 33
Jason I started kissing her jaw but not kissing her lips, I like to tease her "Jason please... " she moans grabbing my hair. "Patience baby, do you...
2K 162 19
"𝕀𝕟 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕, 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕟𝕠 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤. 𝕀𝕟 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕, 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕟𝕠...
357K 7.5K 26
Jezzabelle Rose, a young 24 year old model, with a dream to make it big in the world. With her highschool sweetheart who is now her fiancé, becoming...