Love Again ✔

By fanoshkaflippo

Official Wattpad Creator, and super proud of it! Maddox has been in love with Rose for a few months now. Just... More

Introduction
Prologue
1. Blinded By Love
2. One Year Later
3. Being Safe
4. Tell Me What To Do
5. One Secret
6. Friends
7. Disappointment
8. An Angel
9. Unexplainable
10. Not Good Enough
11. Scared
12. Effort
13. You Always Come First
14. Rose
15. Overcoming Fears
16. Two Secrets
17. Safe With You
18. Tell Me Why
19. Only You
21. All Along
22. Too Good
23. Overestimated
24. Panic
25. Guilt
26. My Miracle
27. New Memories
28. Last Forever
29. One Day
30. This Is Forever
31. Excited
32. Love Again
Colton's Miracle

20. All That Matters

4.1K 200 23
By fanoshkaflippo

Rose:

"Fuck, baby, why are you crying? Did I hurt you?" Maddox asks in panic as he gently pulls out of me once we both catch our breaths. I shake my head, trying to search for words to explain how I feel right now.

I never thought I'd be this happy. I never thought it was possible for me to feel someone's skin against mine so intimately once again. But it's not because I've completely overcome my fears, because I can still barely shake people's hands without feeling like my skin is being ripped off. It's because of Maddox. He makes me feel like the safest girl on the planet.

"I'm just really, really happy." I wipe my tears away, feeling a little overwhelmed, but in a wonderful way.

"Oh, thank god." He releases a breath with a smile.

"If that was you making love to me, I'm scared to know how you fuck." I admit shyly and his eyes widen before he barks out a whole hearted laugh, tugging me beside him so we're wrapped up against each other.

"That means you enjoyed it, right?" His eyes search mine for an answer and I wonder how in hell is the answer not obvious.

"That was literally the best thing I've ever experienced in my life. Nothing can ever compare to that. And no one can ever compare to you, actually." I mean every word.

The way he made me feel is unparalleled. He ignited a fire inside of me full of passion and need for him that nothing can douse but his touch. And it had me losing my mind just a few minutes ago.

"I'm gonna worship this fucking dress till the day I die. First time I saw you in it, I fell in love. Second time I saw you in it you said you love me too. That's one lucky dress, I'm telling you." He points at my dress on the floor and I laugh. He chuckles along, his chest vibrating against me.

"I still can't wrap my mind around the fact that it has been me all along." I think back to all the times he tried to hint that it was me and almost laugh at how blind I was. He literally has been calling me his angel since the day I met him, and whenever he talked about her, he always called her that too.

"I'm up for round two, if you are. I'll fuck that fact right into your brain, baby." Maddox grins mischievously.

I giggle with a blush and subconsciously close my legs tighter. "You have a filthy mouth."

"And you love it." He states arrogantly, wiggling his eyebrows at me.

I blush harder now because I absolutely do. The things he said earlier with that sexy voice of his drove me over the edge three times. It has been so long since I've felt such euphoria that he literally knocked the breath out of me each time.

"I love everything about you, actually." I say and his blue eyes shine with happiness, pride and love equally. "You're literally perfect. You've been so patient with me, and you've healed my broken heart and now it completely belongs to you. You're so sweet and kind and you care about me so much. You've filled my entire being with warmth since the very beginning. I love you, Maddox."

"I'll never get tired of hearing you say that. I'm wrapped around your fucking finger, Rose. Proudly too." His fingers play with a strand of my hair, twirling it around.

"I'll never stop saying it, then." I declare with a smile.

"If you ever do I'll spank this tight ass of yours red." He gives me a hard spank that has me gasping in shock. My face is blood red and I'm ashamed to admit how much I liked that.

Maddox's eyes darken slightly and he looks like he's in pain. "You liked that, didn't you? You're fucking killing me, baby."

I gulp nervously. "I didn't do anything."

"You did something." He nods his head down and my eyes follow that direction to find him hard for me again.

Biting my lower lip, I swallow the water in mouth. I shyly give him another confession. "If you're gonna put it like that then y-you did something too."

"Oh?" Mischief flashes through his eyes before he slides down further on the mattress. "I think I need to check for myself and see if you have a bad habit of lying, baby."

I laugh out loud at his eagerness as he pulls my legs apart and right before his mouth can touch my core, my phone vibrates on the desk.

We both freeze and stare at each other, that part of our earlier conversation now hanging in the air around us.

Maddox stands up, quickly puts on his boxer briefs and grabs my phone. I pick up his shirt and slide it over my head and sit on the edge of the bed.

His jaw clenches and his eyebrows furrow as he checks the caller, and I can guess what name he's read. "We never talked about why Jaxon called you last night. What does he want?"

I take a deep breath and get ready for this. "Well, he wants to take me out to dinner. He said he has a lot to say to me and it shouldn't be done over the phone."

Maddox blinks at me once, twice. "Okay. Alright. I don't want to sound like a possessive dick, baby, but there's no way in fuck that's happening."

I raise an eyebrow, my teeth biting down on my lip in shock. Maddox is really hot when he's stern. Especially with nothing on but boxer briefs, his ripped muscles and six packs almost too good of a distraction. But if we're going to do this now, then I'm going to have to give this conversation my full attention.

"Alright." I nod my head carefully. "Why do you think I shouldn't?"

His frown deepens. "Are you messing with me right now?"

I shake my head, my heart picking up its pace because I don't want to have our first fight. I'm scared to decide on my own if I'm going to meet Jaxon or not yet, and I want to take Maddox's advice on what to do. Now, however, his opinion might be a little biased, but I get it.

"We're finally together, Rose. You're finally fucking mine and you wanna go have dinner with your ex fuck buddy?" His temper is rising.

I cringe, because when he says it like that it does sound bad. But Jaxon is nothing to me but a chapter of my life that had an effect on me that lasted longer than it should have.

"Are you jealous, Maddox?" I almost giggle, feeling giddy inside that this beautiful man feels so much love for me.

"What kind of a question is that?" Maddox scowls at me, not getting the real reason behind me asking. "Of course I'm fucking jealous. Possessive as shit too, but you weren't mine before. And now that you are, I can't just bite my tongue and shut up." He says, angry and worried.

I'm about to tell him that he has nothing to worry about, that if he doesn't want me to go then I won't because I wasn't too enthusiastic about meeting the man who made me hate myself in the first place, but Maddox just keeps talking. "Put yourself in my shoes. What if Lola calls, asks me on a fucking date and says she has a lot to say? What if I actually wanna go? What the fuck would that tell you?"

He's freaking out and I hate that. But I hate his last sentence even more, because it worries me that he doesn't trust me.

"I never said I wanted to go, Maddox." I mumble quietly, because I hate the image he unneccessarily planted in my head. "I hadn't decided when I asked and I wanted your opinion. I get it now. I won't go, don't worry."

Maddox takes a deep, calming breath before he exhales, walking over to me. "I'm sorry."

"It's fine." I shrug, fiddling with my fingers.

He runs a hand through his hair, finally calm now. "I'm not perfect, Rose. I can be too possessive and jealous when it comes to you sometimes, and I'm sorry for that. It hadn't even been two fucking hours since we got together and I'm already making you sad. I'll try to change that part of myself, I promise. And if you want to go meet your ex I won't lock you up and throw away the key. It's your decision. But if I'm being honest, it'll make me feel like shit."

"Don't you trust me?" I ask sadly as I stare into his eyes, looking for an answer. "I told you I love you. We literally just made love to each other. I've let you touch me in a way I haven't been touched in a year and a half, Maddox. Don't you know how much that means to me? Do you honestly think that even if I did want to meet Jaxon that automatically means that I still have feelings for him despite everything? Do you actually think I might take one look at him and forget everything we have?"

His eyes fill with guilt before me and I look away with a sigh. "Of course I trust you, Rose. But I don't trust him. I don't trust that he won't try anything with you, because why else would he show up after so long? And the thought of him even trying anything brings my blood to a fucking boiler."

I nod my head silently, thinking about what he just said when he grabs my hand in his and gives it a kiss.

"I'm sorry, Angel." He says with a regretful frown. "I shouldn't have reacted like that. I'll do better next time."

"It's okay." I give him a smile. "I don't want you to change anything because you're perfect for me the way you are. I don't mind that you're jealous or possessive at all, Maddox. I wouldn't have it any other way. I just hate how it sounded like you were accusing me of wanting to go so I could somehow rekindle my lost love with him or something. And I definitely hated you mentioning Lola."

He winces in shame. "Shit, I really am sorry. Please forgive me, my Rose."

"Don't worry about it. Let me text him that I don't want to meet up." I grab my phone and I'm about to send Jaxon a message when Maddox grabs my hand.

He looks at the phone with a frown. "Look, if you do want to go, I'll find a way to be okay with it. I trust you with every piece of me, Rose, and I want to show you that. I'm truly sorry that I fucking freaked out like that."

I smile warmly at him. "I never wanted to go, actually. I don't think anything he has to say will undo the past, and I no longer even want that. I just wanted your advice because you know I don't trust my judgement enough. And if me meeting him makes you feel the slightest bit uncomfortable then it's definitely not worth it, Maddox. I love you, and you're all that matters to me. Not him or anyone else, just you."

Maddox stares at me with wide eyes, surprise evident on his face before he grabs my head and plants his lips on mine with enough force to have my heart jumping out of my chest. Grabbing my phone out of my hand, Maddox throws it somewhere before pushing me gently down the bed. He pulls away and I see his eyes darker than before, heavy with desire. "Text him later. I need to be inside you again."

I almost whimper in need at his words, but I silently grab his face and pull his mouth on mine. His hands caress up my thighs until he reaches the hem of his shirt and he tugs it over my head. He removes his boxers before joining me on bed again.

"I love you so much, Rose." He says, kissing down my neck, and I dig my nails in his shoulders when he reaches the spot I love the most. "You're my perfect little angel."

"Maddox." I whine when his hands rest on my waist, teasingly caressing my skin but not moving any lower.

"I'm gonna make you feel so good, baby." He promises as his mouth travels down my neck, and I know that I can't wait to see what else he has in store for me.

------

The second we're both done catching our breaths, Maddox softly kisses my lips.

"You alright, my angel?" He asks gently, his hand moving to play with my hair. He loves my hair.

"That was..." I trail off, gulping.

He nods his head in agreement. "Fucking amazing, Rose. I never knew sex could feel this good when you're in love. I'm fucking addicted to you now."

"Well, I'm all yours. I do need to take a break though or I might be too sore to walk for the rest of the day." I giggle bashfully and he chuckles.

"Wanna take a nap?" He asks and I automatically yawn with a nod.

He pulls the covers over our bodies before gathering me in his arms. "I love you so damn much, Rose."

"I love you, Maddox." I mumble against his chest before drifting off.

--------

Tell me what you think about Maddox's reaction? You with him on this, or not?

Guess what's gonna happen next, because something is about go down!

Btw, this book is almost done! Rose and Maddox's story is almost finished you, guys!

I'm so worried that once it's completed and no longer getting updated, it would stop getting any reads. It has like less than 3k so far, so it would be a bummer because I'm really proud of this book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 11.8K 46
"And it took me a while to realize it, but everything I've had to go through in this life, all the pain and sadness I've had to bear . . . well, its...
80.2K 971 58
{EDITING PROCESS} *BOOK ONE OF TWO* When a high school student named Davina Smith faces her senior year after a tragedy in her family, suddenly finds...
38.1M 1M 75
In which I fall in love with my brother's best friend. ***** "Don't pretend like you don't feel anything." His voice is low, sending shivers down my...