Soft Prayers {Himejima Gyomei...

By Mirmar0_

~discontinued till further notice~ Ya I can't write descriptions, I also can't find any stories of him here s... More

Prologue
(Y/n)
You get sick (scenario chapter)
Information regarding the Mugen train arc
Mugen train arc: first form: Flame hashira Rengoku Kyōjurō
Notice!

Chapter 1: A hashira meeting?

706 19 9
By Mirmar0_

Gyomei POV

The crow landed on the rock next to the water fall I was meditating by.

"Himejima Gyomei! You have been called to attend the hashira meeting! Bring your Tsuguko (L/n) (Y/n) as well!"

A hashira meeting...? We haven't had one of those in a while.

"Very well, We'll be there."
I said as I got up.

Normally (Y/n) would come and bring me a towel but I ended my meditation early.

I didn't asked her too, but she seems to want to do anything to repay me..

What a sweet soul.

I smiled at the thought that she want through so much trouble.

I slowly but surely made my way back.

I knew this black like that back of my hand, I knew were the trees were I knew where the rocks were yet the possibility of tripping or walking into something was still high.

I walked into the resistance and quickly noticed that (Y/n) wasn't there.

Then I heard clashing of a wooden sword outside.

Typical.
I thought as I got dressed in the demon slayer uniform and walked outside.

"(Y/n). We have been called to attend an emergency hashira meeting."
I informed my student.

Your POV

Hashira meeting...? That's strange, I'm not a Hashira.. But well better not question the masters wishes.
I thought as I went inside to change.

"Are you ready..?"
Himejima asked as I walked towards him.

"Yes.. I believe so."
I said as we both started walking.

The past four years I have trained under Himejima as his Tsuguko have been some of the most peaceful ones in my life, well, aside from final selection and the missions.

I couldn't master stone breathing to Himejima's disappointment but he then sent me to Urokodaki-san where I mastered water breathing.

I did tweek it at final selection and I created my own breathing called Ice breathing.

It consists of seven forms so far, but I'm training to hopefully create more forms.

I don't long to become a hashira.

I long to make my family proud and you defeat the father of all demons.

Kibutsuji Muzan.

Even though I'm not strong enough, that is my dream to kill him and bring peace to the world once and for all.
.
.
.
After a few hours of walking we arrived at the demon slayer headquarters, Shinobu-chan and Tomioka-san were already there.

Although I wasn't really in the mood to speak to someone.

I was merely here to observe and hopefully stay in the shadows.

A few minutes later all the hashira except one had gathered.

Even before anyone could ask the Kakushi brought in a young boy and put him on the ground.

We waited a few minutes and then he slowly started to wake up.

A confused expression danced onto his soft features.

Narrators POV

Tanjiro laid there looking up at the people in front of him the only ones he recognized were Kocho Shinobu and Tomioka Giyuu.

"Bummer... I heard he was a Demon slayer with a demon in town, so I was looking forward to seeing someone flamboyant, but that's one drab-looking dude, huh?"
The sound hashira commented causing (Y/n) to roll her eyes.

"Wh-Who are these peop-"
Tanjiro was cut of by the Kakushi slamming his head into the ground.

"You're in the presence of the hashira and tsuguko (Y/n) (L/n)!"

Where am I now!
Tanjiro thought as his confusion only grew.

"Protecting a demon is clear violation of the code! We're within our rights to deal with him on our own! We're going to behead him along with the demon!"
The flame hashira said bearing his signature smile.

Is this the time to be smiling..?
(Y/n) thought looking over at the flame hashira with a puzzled expression.

Where's Nezuko?
Tanjiro's face shifted from confusion to worry quickly.

Nezuko! Nezuko! Zenitsu! Inosuke! Murata!
Tanjiro grew more distressed by the second.

His friends weren't there.

Horrible thoughts of them getting hurt or executed ran through his mind as he frantically looked around.

He reminded (Y/n) of her little brother when he had lost her and (L/s/n) (little sister's name) in the woods.

Her blank expression morphed into one of pity and sadness.

His distressed face made her want to hug him, to tell him everything was alright.

She looked down onto the ground trying to stop herself form crying in front of the hashira.

"The reason he's going on missions with a demon in town despite being a demon slayer...you are aware of that, aren't you?"
The insect hashira spoke up her sweet voice bringing comfort to (Y/n) as she looked up once again.

"No need to ask."
The sound hashira said grabbing the handles of the katanas on his back.

"She's my... She's my younger-"
Tanjiro was cut of by the sharp pain in his jaw that erupted from his urgent and hasty words.

"You've injured your jaw, so please drink slowly."
Kocho kindly stated as she brought a water bottle to his lips urging him to drink and he complied.

Tanjiro took a few deep breaths before looking up

"This demon is my sister."
He stated flatly looking around at the hashira.

(Y/n) felt even more sad as she quietly gasped.

"Shouldn't we at least wait until he arrives?"
The love hashira tried to reason with the others.

"My sister... My sister will fight with me by my side! So please..."
Tanjiro called out but was cut of by another voice.

"Well, well, I see you have some fun brewing here. Is that the moron Slayer who has a demon with him?"
The wind hashira said holding up a wooden box above his head.

"Shinazugawa, please don't act out of line."
Shinobu said trying to calm the wind hashira.

"A total delusion, you moron!"
Sanemi yelled taking his sword and stabbing the box.

A grunt of pain was heard and the sword went through spilling blood out of the other side.

Tanjiro looked horrified at the blood that belonged to his beloved sister leak out of the box as Shinazugawa brought his sword back out of the box.

A scream of anger and hatred erupted out of tanjiro as he charged are Sanemi without any hesitation.

Moron! He doesn't have a weapon normally does he have anything to protect him!
(Y/n) thought as she was ready to stop the fight about to break out, yet a familiar hand rested of her shoulder urging her to let this happen.

Sanemi was about to cut the young boy but he dodged with incredible speed jumping up in the air and...

...Head butted Sanemi.

Sanemi looked shocked at the boy's speed and even more shocked at his rock hard head.

Sanemi's nose broke and he fell to the ground along with Tanjiro dropping the box in the process.

Mitsuri held back a laugh as the wind hashira only grew more angry by the second.

"You little..."
Sanemi now ready to kill Tanjiro grabbed his sword and was about to strike but was stopped by a familiar person.

Sanemi grabbed Tanjiro's head slamming it to the ground as everyone bowed quietly.

The master gently smiled as he opened his mouth.

"The letter."
He said to one of his daughters.

"Yes."
She replied and brought out a piece of paper and started reading.

"Please allow Tanjiro to be accompanied by his sister, a demon. Even in a starved state, she never devoured humans, and this has held true more than two years later. If she does devour one Urokodaki Sakonji and Tomioka Giyuu will at one by committed seppuku."
She finished reading the letter and looked back up.

"So, what if they commit seppuku?"
Sanemi said still looking down at the ground.

"We can't prove that she will attack humans."
The master said earning a gasp from Shinazugawa.

"It's unacceptable!"
He said as he drew his sword and proceeded to cut his arm.

"Master! I will prove it to you myself! Thye sheer ugliness of various demon!"
He continues earning a displeased look from the master.

(Y/n) however kept her mouth shut as she watched the events play out.

Sanemi stood up grabbing the box blocking the door with his foot and started letting the blood drip onto the box.

Nezuko started to claw and grunt inside the box as the distasteful smell of blood hit her.

"Shinazugawa, it's no good doing it in the sunlight. We have to go into the shadows, or the demon won't show its face."
Obanai spoke up.

He's in on this?!
(Y/n) thought as she looked over at her friend.

Sanemi jumped into the protection of the shadows and threw the bx down. As he did he then stabbed it earning another grunt of pain from the demon girl inside.

By now (Y/n) was absolutely disgusted by Shinazugawa Sanemi's behavior.

She gently shook he head and kept watching.

"STOP IT!"
Tanjiro yelled about to get up but was abruptly stopped by Obanai who elbowed him in the back pinning him there.

Sanemi opened the box letting the demon out.

The hashira and (Y/n) all looked at the scene in suspense.

The demon standing up and looking at Sanemi in rage.

Drooling she looked at Sanemi's bleeding arm.

"Come on demon.. Take it. You know you want it."
He said bringing his arm forward.

Nezuko stood in place hungrily looking at his arm.

She gagged and turned away in disgust.

Shocking everyone.

Maybe... She's different.
(Y/n) thought as she slowly stood up and grabbed Sanemi dragging himari away as he was about to kill the girl in rage.

1621 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25.2K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
892K 20.3K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
82.6K 2.9K 50
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
1.3M 56.4K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC