Defnone (changed fan series)

By DoubleTripleWhopper

Defnone. A human is trapped within a laboratory with little memory. Will he make it out and start a new life... More

Episode 1 - a new place... (rewritten)
Chapter 1. Ep 2 - new friends...
Chapter 1. Ep 3 - more friends
Episode 4 - the aircon
Episode 5 - a new party member!
Episode 6 - greenhouse
Episode 7 - THE greenhouse
Episode 8 - de woter (part 1)
Episode 9 - de woter (part 2)
Episode 10 - danger.
Epsiode 11 - underground.
Episode 13 - ah, air thar is fresh.
Episode 14 - the dog, the cat, the fox.
Episode 15 - a favour for jonah
Episode 16 - the beach episode!
Episode 17 - its them...
Episode 18 - latex settlement
Episode 19 - kidnapped
Episode 20 - escape.
Episode 21 - finally safe once more...
Episode 22 - friends... wait somethings wrong...
Episode 23 - almost.
Chapter 24 - the city.
Chapter 25 - mission and discovery.
Chapter 26 - the help
Chapter 27 - found.
Chapter 28 - the attack.
Chapter 29 - the raiders.
Chapter 30 - the end.

Episode 12 - escape.

292 4 3
By DoubleTripleWhopper

This is it...

The final floor...

At least I think it is...

I walk down the hall with jones and Jonah by my side. I walk by a tv. Suddenly it turns on to static which takes me by surprise.

I look at the tv which shows a figure. "I see you made it out alive..." the voice speaks relieved. "Uh huh... I see you can't fuck off..." I say agitated and crossing my arms.

Jones touch my arm "hey human... no need to get worked up on a guy on a tv screen! He can't do anything!" Jonah says explaining. "Yeah... you're right!" I say changing my mood. This guy can't stop me! "Let's go!" I say walking past the tv. I don't know why I got so worked up two episodes ago!

I hear a sigh before I hear the static stop.

I'm so excited! I don't even have a clue what the outside looks like!

I explore the facility looking for the exit.
...
...
...
BANG!

I hear a loud bang in front of me. I stand still and stare blankly in front of me.
...
BANG!

A vent opening drops from the roof.

A quite rather large feminine figure drops down. It's wearing a gas mask... wait a minute...

"You know... if you had listened to me to stop I would have given you many things... but no... you had to disobey me... I called in my assistant to take you... to me, See you then" the speaker says before turning off. The fuck was this guy going to give me anyways?

I stare at the feminine figure. And she stares at me. We both stare at each other.

Then she takes a step.

Oh god, it's time to make a reference. "Oh? Your approaching me?" I scoff.

"Hmph. Then so be it." I say clenching my fist.
...
...
...
Suddenly the feminine figure bolts towards me full speed. When close enough I fall onto the ground and stretch out a leg. I trip her making her fall onto the ground.

I immediately get up, hold both jones and Jonah's hands and bolt it. I turn left into another hall. I continue to run, and then turn right.

I see a janitor's closet a perfect place to hide in.

I go into the closet. I see rope? That's perfect for what I'm going to do! I'll tie the woman up and leave her!

I gently push back jones and Jonah to the very back. I shhh them and wait for footsteps. I grab the rope and wrap some of it around my hand while grabbing the other end.
...
...
...
I hear the steps of paws against the waxed floor. When I hear the paws right in front of the door I immediately lash out and lift my arms up.

Once I feel my elbows reach the woman's shoulders I put down my hands, latching onto her neck.

I push her into the closet and release the rope from her neck. "Hold her down!" I yell. Both Jonah and jones coil their tentacles around her arms and legs. I proceed to tie the rope around both her arms and legs.

She resists but I manage to easily tie her up.

Jone and Jonah loosen their grip and stand up.

Whoo. Hoo. I did it! I defeated her! I feel as if it's going to be a breeze from here!

I smile and open the door while exiting out into the hall. "I defeated your girlfriend!" I yell aloud.

I hear a very agitated sigh through the speaker. "Very well... I saw on the cameras... oh dear... I'll meet you at the front..." the guy in the speaker says defeated.

"Cmon guys let's go find this exit!" I yell holding both jones and Jonah's hand as I walk down the hall.

Turning left with the hall I see... light? It doesn't look like a roof light or anything. It's orangey kind of colour. The same like in the greenhouse! The outside!

I walk with jones and Jonah to the doorway. I peek over. Ah Jesus! The light burns so I retract my head.

"What happened human?" Jones asks. "It's nothing. Just the light was bright! Let's go, the outside is so close!" I say turning into the bright light.

I lift my arm to shield my eyes from the bright light that engulfed me.

"Ah, I see that you finally made it" I hear the voice from the speaker in front of me.

I look to my left and see a large anthro German Shepard sitting on a office chair. The German Shepard let's out a agitated sigh.

"Hello human it's me the voice on the speakers..." the German Shepard says standing up.

"So... you're here. Up from the top floor down to the first one... You really are desperate to get out... and so must your friends..." the German Shepard says standing still, crossing his arms.

The German Shepard chuckles.

"You defeated my assistant, My lion friend. And you even survived a great fall. Thing is, I've been watching. Watching you since the very beginning... all 3 days of your journey. Being locked out for many hours." The German Shepard explains.

The German Shepard sighs.

"Many of my workers turned into the animals you saw on your way down... due to a accident... Their cars are still outside. They were very rich people. So I will reward you human. Pick one of 3 cars. Follow me and choose your car" he says walking outside.

I look back at jones. "Let's go" I say holding out my hands. Both jones and Jonah hold my hand as I walk outside.
...
...
...
The outside feels nice. The cold wind breezes by us gently. As I walk down the car park with the German Shepard, a building blocks the sun making seeing more easy.

"Take your pick" the German Shepard says crossing his arms.

I turn my head towards three cars. All of them having 4 doors. One is a Mercedes AMG GT 4 door coupé. It's black with white rims. The second is a dodge SRT hellcat. It's red with black rims. The third and final car is a 2020 alfa romeo giulia. It's red with white rims.

Oh my god. Three cars with a value over 50k. But why is the German Shepard doing this? I don't know him... I turn around and face the German Shepard. "Why are you giving me one of these cars?" I ask confused.

"Heh. Human, I just want to be nice! It's not like their owners are going to use it anyways!" The German Shepard says patting my back.

I turn around seeing jones and Jonah touching the cars.

I think of what car to pick. For our journey.
...
...
...

I've made my choice.

The alfa romeo giulia.

"The one on the left" I say pointing at the Alfa Romeo.

"Great choice! Here are the keys!" The German Shepard says handing me some keys. "Treat her well. I'll grab some fuel for yah" the German Shepard says going into the building.

I look at my ride.

I look down at my keys. I press the unlock. In two quick beeps the car unlocks.

I walk to the drivers side door and get in.

I feel the steering wheel of the car.

I get out of the car and open up the back door. "Cmon guys in the back" I say beckoning Jonah and jones. "Alright human!" They both say and hop into the back seat.

"Hey I got your fuel!" The German Shepard yells behind me.

He opens the lid and inserts all the fuel in the canister. "Good luck human!" The German Shepard says patting my back.

I nod in response.

I hop into the drivers seat yet again.

I inset the keys into the car and turn them.

The car starts.
...
...
...
I grip the wheel tightly.

I take a deep breath.
...
...
...
I am ready. Really ready for what this world has to offer. Inhabited by strange beast men.

I look down at the fuel meter. Shit... quarter of a tank... i best find a gas station soon.

I calmly pull out of the parking spot. Suddenly. I feel like I'm angry. This guy kept me in this laboratory for years, And years.

I suddenly floor it. Kicking up some smoke as I do so. I smash through the gate. I pull the handbrake and make a left turn.

I drive off into the city road as the sun begins to set creating a orange glow in the sky.

I hope I can find any remaining humans.

I hope...
...
...
...

Aaaannnnnddddd that wraps the facility part! It has been a lovely few months with you all!

Thank you. And goodbye. For now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3.4K 55
Charlie was an not so average scientist and famous genius who went to a party to celebrate another of her scientific breakthroughs after turning 31 w...
4.7K 176 20
Hi, my name is Y/n L/N! My sister is Pet L/N! We are Kitsune, Kitsunes are humans that can turn into foxes! And kitsunes... humans believe are extinc...
9.6K 135 19
(This is basically an entirely different book now.) Jake is in need of a job. Badly in need of a job. He was fired from his last job, which had a ter...
33K 455 42
// A/N = (Spoilers) This book contains a heck ton amount of MGRR references to the point that it's overused and cringe. If you can't handle the amoun...