The Echoes of Solitude

By paigeholland123

I guess we all have to start from somewhere. Some start from the comfortable lives of loving families, and so... More

•Character Aesthetics•
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen

Echoes of Solitude

216 42 29
By paigeholland123

The Echoes of Solitude

"I guess we all have to start from somewhere. Some start from the comfortable lives of loving families, and some start from the comfort of an abandoned alleyway."

Ally's journey has been anything but easy.

As an infant, she was discovered alone and abandoned in a cardboard box, destined for a life unknown. Adopted into a loving family, bliss filled her days until tragedy struck, thrusting her into the unforgiving arms of the foster care system. The belief that she was destined for perpetual loneliness and unloveability consumed her.

Yet, amidst the shadows of despair, a glimmer of hope emerged when Ally found herself under the care of Mrs. Webber. It's within the confines of this new home that she encounters the neighbor's son.

Can he be the beacon of love she desperately needs, guiding her toward the realization that she is worthy of being loved?

All rights reserved © paigeholland123 /lillyqueeen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 1.1K 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...
638K 15.1K 34
Everleigh Dolan was going to be attending a new school, living in a new house, set in a new room, her mother wouldn't speak why but she was optimisti...
1.2K 145 26
[COMPLETED] A story between a girl and a boy who talk on the phone together. The girl thinks the guy is someone else, but the guy knows who the girl...
113K 2.9K 41
Do you ever wonder what life would be like if it were a movie? Or some sappy romance novel that you wish your life could be like but it's not? Someti...