๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐–๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๏ฟฝ...

By bilinsky0804

"๐ผ ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘’, ๐ด๐‘›๐‘ฆ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐ผ'๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ก๏ฟฝ... More

๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐–๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐ž โ”โ”โ”
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐žโ”โ”โ”
1๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง โ”โ”โ” ๐–ฆ๐—Ž๐—†๐–ป๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐–ฑ๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—’ ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข
2๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง โ”โ”โ” ๐–ฏ๐—‹๐–บ๐—‡๐—„๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹
4๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง โ”โ”โ” ๐– ๐—€๐—‚๐—๐–บ๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ
5๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง โ”โ”โ” ๐–ง๐–บ๐—‹๐—†๐—…๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ
6๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง โ”โ”โ” ๐–ฏ๐—‚๐—†๐—‰๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—

3๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง โ”โ”โ” ๐–ช๐—…๐–พ๐—‰๐—๐—ˆ

868 24 1
By bilinsky0804

┏┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┓

"𝐹𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒆,
𝑇ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑛𝑜 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝒃𝒂𝒓𝒌
𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑑𝑑𝑙𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝒂𝒅𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆,
𝑆𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑎 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡"

┗┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┛

↳ 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐯𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫⦂

𝐁𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲-𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐝 by a man in American flag booty shorts wasn't Sammie's idea of a good time- especially when that same man was the one who splashed cold water in her face to wake her up from the only good sleep she's had on the trip.

Clutching her chest, Samantha laid on her back and shut her eyes, "Motherfucker...you hit straight tit."

"Can't hit what's not there." Pontius replied, starting to run away when she sprung up and chased him.

Sam was able to jump on Chris' back, trying to rip the stupid wrestling mask he had on. He ended up flipping her over and held her down, making sure her arms were tucked under his so she wouldn't be able to escape.

"You can't defeat Mr. America." He taunted in a gruff voice.

She spit the pieces of hair and grass that flew in her mouth and looked around for any possible ways to free herself. When she looked up and saw Dimitri with a camera in her face, Sam smirked and looked back at the boy.

"You really want everyone to see you get your ass kicked by a girl half your size?"

"Who has who pinned right now?," He scoffed, readjusting his position for safe measures, "Ohh that's right...Me."

"Don't say I didn't warn you, Andy boy."

Flinging her legs up and wrapping them around his neck, the girl was able to pull him off and roll away. Getting up as quick as she could, Sammy started laughing at her friends stunned expression.

Turning to the camera, she put one hand on her hip and the other to her head, feigning confusion, "Who just beat who at a wrestling match?...ohh that's right, ME!"

Pontius stayed laying on the ground with his mouth wide open, thinking back to the last twenty something years of friendship with this girl and trying to figure out where she learned how to do that.

Continuing her gloat, Sam jumped around while chanting, "I, Samantha Cruz, beat you, 'Mr. America'!"

The cameraman now stuck the lens in his face and asked with a laugh, "Dude...what the fuck just happened?."

Lifting his head off the ground, Pontius mumbled, "i-I'm at a loss for words."

"You suck. I'm awesome. You wish. You were me." She sang and with every pause dancing side to side.

Dimitri put the camera down and helped his friend up, laughing at the girl who was strutting their way. Recording her use his unoccupied hand as a microphone, he snorted when she asked, "What are you're thoughts on this match, Mr. America?"

Sticking the man's hand toward Chris, she waited for his answer. He slapped the hand away and walked back towards the car. Turning to the camera slowly, Sammy sucked her teeth and shrugged her shoulders.

"Looks like someone's a sore loser..."

𝐀𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫, 𝐬𝐢𝐱 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫, the crew was informed that there were some car hijackings taking place with some of the people in the race.

Sammy sat shotgun in the Jaguar, Dimitri was driving and Chris and Steve-O sat in the back. The girl had her feet pressed up against the dashboard, her bent knees supporting the magazines she brought in her bag. To entertain themselves and annoy Sam, the two boys in the back took turns kicking her seat and making her jerk forward. That caused the pink bandanna she stole from Jeff, the one that was holding her hair back, to fall and cover her eyes.

Bringing up his leg to kick for the third time, Steve-O paused mid way when she abruptly spun in her seat and faced him, "If either of you kick the seat one more time, I promise you I'll jump back there and whoop both of your asses."

"Kinky." Steve-O teased, earning an eye roll in return.

The second she sat back in her seat correctly, Pontius slapped his friends shoulder and motioned for him to do it again with his head. Steve-O laughed silently before quickly kicking her seat.

Sam slapped her magazine down threw the loose bandanna off her head, scrambling her way to the back of the car. Only half her torso was back there as she reached her hand to his shoulder. Laughing as she threw halfhearted punches, Steve-O tried grabbing her hands to pull her towards him and make her lose her balance.

"Yes! Drag her!" Pontius cheered, punching the air.

Having enough of a face full of converse, Dimitri break-checked the car, making everyone jerk forward and slam back. Sammy ended up being flung to the back, landing directly on Steve-O.

"Are we done Or do I have to stop the car completely and spank all of you like children?" Dimitri snapped, looking from the rear view mirror to the road with raised eyebrows.

Sam was in the awkward position of sitting on Steve-Os lap, her back pressed up against his chest. She felt him vibrate from laughing and tried to push herself off but kept on falling back, her legs tangled in the bags on the floor.

Reaching for both of the front seats to lift herself,  Steve-O grabbed her waist and helped her lean over the middle consul, "I wasn't even the one who start-"

Dimitri interrupted her by pushing her head back and making her sit down, "I don't want to hear it.  Your shotgun privileges are revoked temporarily."

"Paybacks a bitch." Chris leaned down and whispered in her ear.

Glaring, Sam nut-tapped the cocky grin off his face and mocked, "Paybacks a bitch."

A while later, when they all had stopped again to decide how they're going to get through the country safely. Samantha had switched her seats with one of the cameramen, needing a short break from dumb and dumber. So now she was in the van and they were in the Jag.

She sat beside Johnny who had just came back in from hanging outside the window, laughing at the way his hair got after it was messed up by the wind. He put back on his sunglasses and turned to the girl, pointing at her head.

"Isn't that Jeff's?"

Holding down the pink bandanna, she stared at him nervously, "He gave it to me...to keep."

"Yeah, ok." He responded sarcastically, pushing up the glasses on his face.

"Nice pair of shades you're rockin', "She stated, slowly smiling, "Can I see 'em?"

Leaning his head back, Knoxville scoffed, "No, you little klepto."

Her jaw dropped at the name he called her. He snickered and pushed her chin up, closing her mouth, "Keep your mouth open like that and you'll start attracting' flies."

Hitting his hand away, Sam bent over and covered her face laughing through another mental breakdown, "I want this trip to END!"

Joining in on her laughter, Johnny patted her back and bent down to her level, "Trust me when I tell you, this is only the beginning."

Stoping at a gas station after being told to turn around by the Gumball security, Sams anxiety started getting the best of her. She immediately hoped out of the van and tried to shake the nerves away, looking like a complete weirdo in the process.

From a distance she could hear someone yelling in a car, "Are you guys worried about the Latvian gangs?"

Knowing that voice from anywhere, Sam turned to it and watched as Pontius hopped out of the car, skipping towards her.

"Sam bam...you scared?" He wrapped an arm around her shoulder, to which she stiffly accepted.

"I mean, I'd rather not get mugged by some foreigners." She shrugged, placing her forehead on his shoulder with a sigh.

"Everyone's worried about the Latvian gangs robbing us...I'm gonna join." His tone made the girl push off him and stare for a second before realizing it was all for the show, a camera pointing right at him as he said it.

After speaking with security and continuously trying to figure out what their next move in this race is, Chris and Sammy ended up sitting on the hood of the Jag sharing their snacks as they waited for someone to tell them what to do.

Across from them, Steve-O was talking to one of the cameraman about what he knew about the whole situation.

"Uhh, why, is there stuff?" He responded, completely unaware of his surroundings.

The guy just laughed and asked, "You have no fucking clue because all you do is sleep."

"Well, when I'm in a car with no girls," he shifted his attention to the girl who sat crisscrossed on the hood, smiling coyly, "I don't see the...you know..."

Feeling someone's eyes on her, Sam looked around till she caught the boys gaze. Tilting her head, she mouthed "what?" and watched as he rubbed his head before coming over.

He stood across from her and shook her knees, getting up close to her face, "Come back in the Jag."

"I like the van...and the personal space I get in it." She argued. Her face was becoming red from their close proximity and the way he squeezed right above her knees when he tried to beg again.

"C'mon...it's a cock fest here."

"Ohh, so you're just using me to balance out the p to v ratio?" Plopping another gummy bear in her mouth, Sam tried to hold back a smile as she tilted her head.

Without moving his position on the car, Pontius stayed laying down on the windshield with his eyes closed and arms behind his head as he asked, "What's a p to v ratio?"

"Penis to Vagina...something you have both of." As she turned her head to tease the boy, Sam never saw the way Steve-O smiled at her and admired the way she scrunched her nose when she laughed at her own joke.

He let go of one of her legs and grabbed her chin to make her face him again, "You never answered my question."

"I did actually...you just don't like my answer," She said with a shrug. Rolling her eyes at his pleading face, Sam raised her hands and caved in, "Ok, fine, I'll go back in the Jag..."

"...Hopefully now you'll stay awake, Sleep-O."

Steve-O grabbed the back of her knees and pulled her forward, reaching for her waist to pinch her, "You think you're funny?"

"I actually think I'm quite hilarious." She stated, holding onto his wrists so he couldn't get to her stomach.

Mumbling a "ohh yeah?" with a amused smile, he pulled his arms to his chest which caused the girl to get closer. She laughed and threw her head back, putting her hands on his shoulders to create some type of distance between them. Steve-O managed to get a hold of her waist and was quick to pull her off the car and over his shoulder, holding the back of her knees with one hand and the other stealing her snacks.

"Wha-HEY! Get your own." She pushed herself up on his back and watched from over her shoulder the man devour her gummies.

With a stuffed mouth he taunted, "But why would I do that if there's a full pack right here?"

"That's it. I'm going in the van now, have fun." Sammy tried to get off, but he held a firm grip on her.

Walking to the left side of the car, Steve-O opened the door and bent down so he could place her in it, getting in himself after, "How you gonna get in the van if you're already in the jag?"

Playfully slapping the boy on the chest, she told him, "You know, in some states people could consider this as kidnapping."

"Not if they like it." He said with a smirk.

That caught her off guard. Her cheeks flushed and she only managed to come back with, "Shut up."

Noticing her frazzled state, Steve-O looked down at her and got dangerously closer, "Make me."

Sammy clenched her fists and quite literally felt her heartbeat in her ass. She sucked in a deep breathe, her chest touching his from how close they were, and watched as his eyes moved from hers then down to her lips and back up.

Blinking slowly and leaning down, he felt his lips graze hers before immediately pulling away. The sound of the car door opening made Steve-O look out the window and shift in his seat uncomfortably. It also gave Sammy a chance to try and breathe properly, her hand coming up at put a strand of hair behind her ear and to also check for a pulse.

Completely oblivious to what almost happened, Pontius stuck his head though the passenger side and scrunched his eyebrows, "Yo Sammy, do you know where my-...why do you look like that?"

Widening her eyes, she stammered, "Wha-what do you mean?"

"It looks like you're about to pass out...and what's wrong with him?" He asked pointing a finger at the boy who shook his leg up and down, continuing to stare out the window with a blank face.

Feeling her heartbeat race again, and not in a good way, she looked between her friend and the boy next to her, "I don't know?...why you asking me?...I'm using the bathroom."

Sam rolled to the other side and went out the door opposite Steve-O. He murmured a "yeah me too" before exiting the car as well. The two kept their heads down and awkwardly bumped into each other while crossing and rushed to the bathroom.

Chris sat in the passengers seat confused, trying to figure out what just happened. His head snapped up and shot towards the men restroom, putting a hand to his mouth to cover up a laugh. Pontius may act stupid on TV, but when it comes down to his two closest friends it's like he's a genius.

𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚 Sammy and Steve-O collectively decided that avoiding each other was the best option. She rode in the van for the majority of it, only sitting in the passengers seat of the Jaguar if she had to go in that car.

Pontius hinted at Steve-O that he had an idea of what happened, but every time it's brought up into conversation it's immediately shut down with a "I have no idea what you're talking about".

When they hit St. Petersburg and were on the way to the hotel, Sammy was forced to ride in the "cooties car"- a name she gave the jag. She was asleep with her head rolled to the left, her knees to her chest to keep her warm.

He stared at her from his seat, except his face held less of admiration and more regret.

"As hardheaded as she may be...if you try talking to her, whatever weird tension you guys have got going on could be fixed."

Closing his eyes and sighing, he responded to Chris' statement, "Dude, I've really got no idea-"

"Cut the crap," Pontius interrupted, "You've got a crush on a hot girl and because of something that 'didn't happen' you're letting it get in the way of something that could potentially be there."

Removing his eyes from the sleeping girl and bringing them to his friend, Steve-O smirked and asked, "When did you get all philosophical?"

"The moment you tried kissing my best friend and thought ignoring her was a great idea." Chris remarked.

It went quite for a moment, the only sound being the music coming from Dimitris headphones and the rain hitting the windshield.

"Where'd you pull that out of."

Rolling his eyes, Chris started getting impatient, "She told me...now why are you ignoring each other?"

Rubbing his head and then his face, Steve-O shook his head before answering, "I don't know, man. One moment we were messin' around and the next I'm two seconds away from layin' one on her but that clearly never happened, so we're back to square one...what does it matter anyway?"

"It matters a lot. Believe it or not, Sammy actually has an interest in you and it's for something more than fame, sex, or drugs."

"I think that's what messing with my head." He admitted with a sigh, looking away to fully process his feelings.

Pontius looked at him with a perplexed face, his mouth opening and closing as he tried to figure out what to say, "A girl who has more than one brain cell and actual morals in life confuse you?"

"You don't have to get it, only I do." Steve-O huffed out, crossing his arms.

Chris shot back, "But you don't even get it! You're more confused about this whole situation than I am."

Feeling the car stop, Samantha woke up with a groan and stretched her arms. Steve-O slapped Chris' arm and signaled him to stop talking, making the other boy roll his eyes and put a hand to his head.

"Where are we?" Sam asked Dimitri with a groggy voice.

Turning to look at the man who didn't answer, she noticed his headphones and slapped them off, "Yo!"

Startled by the sudden act, Dimitri looked at the girl with wide eyes, "Why'd you just assault me?"

"Let's relax for a second," Her hands coming up to ease the man, "I used the right amount of force to get your attention."

"We're in St. Petersburg, jeez!" He replied, shutting the car off and jumping out.

Turning in the seat to get out herself, Sam jogged to the man who was getting his stuff out of the trunk, "So you did hear me?"

"I might've.." the slender man mumbled.

Placing her hands on her hips, Sam ranted, "You guys wonder why I snap at the smallest things. It's as if everyone on this trip has purposefully done things to get me violent."

The man only glanced at her with a small grin before slamming the trunk closed and heading towards the entrance of the hotel. Not even worrying about her own bags, knowing Pontius had grabbed them already, Sam tried to keep at the same pace as the smirking man while she glared at his side profile, "Why do I have a feeling that's exactly what has been going on."

"Well- I mean-...You-," Taking a second to breathe and think about what would be the best way to go about this, Dimitri slightly raised his shoulders before forced out, "It's great footage."

"Me getting angry is good footage to you?" Sammy gasped, making her stop in the middle of the lobby and gape at the man.

"It's also really entertaining." Dimitri tried to save himself and the rest of the crew.

Samantha pursed her lips and nodded her head, taking a seat on one of the chairs in the room, "I'll keep this in mind next time I go batshit and you guys decide to have a field day with my reaction."

She watched Dimitri make a heart with his fingers and mouth "love you" as he walked to the front desk. Sinking in her seat, Sam took notice at the hotel they were staying in. It was a relatively nice hotel, definitely not some crusty motel in the middle of butt-fuck-Egypt, but it was also no Ritz-Carlton. What seemed to get her attention the most was Steve-O undressing into his cheetah print speedo and running around the hotel. She expected nothing less from the man.

Laughing to herself, Sam had to cover her face as she saw the half naked man grab one of the employees and danced with them, not noticing someone sit beside her.

"You're very own room, complementaries of the jackass crew." Knoxville announced, handing her a room key with a big smile on his face.

Jumping at the sudden voice, she turned to him and smiled, "Thanks, Spikey."

"Anytime, Klepto." He replied with a wink, nudging her arm. Johnny heard his name being called and excused himself. She rested her chin on her fist and waited for Chris to finish getting his room so they can both head up and he can drop off her bags.

Feeling someone tap her head, Sammy looked up to see a dancing Pontius. He started to tap her head as if they were the drums and went along with the beat of the song. Laughing, she swatted his hands away and asked, "We ready to go?"

"Yes ma'am...and lucky for you, our rooms are just down the hall from each other." 

"That's...just great."

The elevator ride was very tense. Chris stood in the middle of Sammy and Steve-O, watching from his peripherals.

Rocking back and forth, waiting for the door to open on their floor, Pontius cleared his throat before asking, "So...Samantha, will you be joining us this evening for dinner?"

Steve-O scoffed and looked down, shaking his head, "Just shut up man."

Trying to cover her snort with a cough, Sam side glanced the boy and giggled when she saw Chris' face.

"That was so uncalled for."

The metal doors dinged and opened on their floor. Sammy sighed and preached "Finally" under her breathe, but loud enough for the other two to hear...getting a smile out of the quiet one.

Sams room was three rooms from the elevator and five from the boys. Chris stopped and dropped her bag off, getting an actual answer about dinner as he did so. She told him she didn't know, being extremely exhausted due to the last three days, and all she wanted to do was take a shower and sleep. He understood and told her he'd come check up on her before he went down, to see what she says then. Nodding her head, Sam closed the door and headed straight for the shower.

Two hours had gone by and Sam was currently laying down on her queen sized bed with the robe the hotel provided, switching through channels while eating a bowl of grapes she ordered from room service.

She finally found a movie worth watching and tossed the remote to the other side. Chris passed by almost an hour and a half ago and she told him the same thing, that she was tired and just wanted to sleep.

They both knew the real reason she didn't want to go to dinner, but what they didn't know is why it was affecting her this much. Sam was literally missing out on a meal just so she didn't have to have an awkward interaction with a boy she almost kissed- a boy who she had only officially met almost three days prior. Was it childish and immature? Yes. Would Sammy rather be looked at as a foolish high schooler who's avoiding her crush at all costs than someone who can deal with their problems like an adult? Yes, absolutely.

About to pop another grape in her mouth, a knock was heard at the door, making the girl groan loudly. She hoped if she ignored it then the person would go away, but as she silently sat there and heard another knock she figured they weren't leaving any time soon. She assumed it was Pontius, probably there to see what she was doing.

Flipping her legs off the bed and putting her now dry hair in a bun, she grabbed the bowl of grapes and yelled when he knocked again.

"Chris, you don't have to check up on me every hour!", grabbing the handle, she swung the door open, "I'm an adult I can take care of my- what the fuck?"

There standing in a black long-sleeve, jeans, and their hands in their pockets was the last person she'd expect to come knocking on her door.

Rubbing the back of his neck, Steve-O never met her eyes when he asked, "Can I come inside?"

Staring at him like a fish out of water, Sammy tried to get some type of words out but couldn't. She just moved out of the way and opened the door wider. She mentally cursed herself as she closed the door, slamming her head into it in embarrassment.

Steve-O took a seat at the edge of the bed, his hands folded in front of him and his eyes glued to the floor.

Walking up to him, she didn't know what to do. Sticking out the bowl of fruit, Sammy asked, "Want a grape?"

Looking up at her, still not meeting her eyes, he chuckled and shook his head no. Pulling her lips into a line, Sammy nodded her head and placed the bowl down on the TV stand. She reluctantly sat next to him, her feet crisscrossed instead of out in front of her.

Sammy cleared her throat and glanced at the man beside her for a quick second before looking back down at her lap, picking at her nails, "So, uhh, what'd you come here for."

"If I'm being honest," He looked to see if she was actually paying attention, doing his little head rub thing whenever he gets nervous, "I have no clue."

"Well, that's a great way to star-"

He cut her off, his hands grabbing her face, pressing his lips to hers. She had no time to react because as quick as it started, it ended just as fast. Steve-O pulled away and stood up, now leaning against the TV stand with his hands back in his pockets.

Sammy sat there in shock. Placing a hand to her mouth, she tried to figure out if what just happened was real or she had one to many grapes and was tripping out.

"I'm sorry."

Yeah, no...definitely real.

Shifting in the bed, she looked up to the boy and waved a hand at him, "Don't worry about it, you needed to get it out of your system."

For the first time since stepping foot into her room, Steve-O actually met her gaze. He didn't say a word, didn't make any movements, just stared.

"I mean, you got it all out of your system, right?"

He shook his head no.

Swallowing the lump that was in her throat, Sam felt her face heat up and the butterflies in her stomach were five seconds away from having a seizure. Slowly pushing off the stand, Steve-O got closer and closer to Sammy as much as he possibly can. She ended up scooting back on the mattress a little bit and watched as he played with his hands.

"I don't know what I'm feeling...I don't remember that last time I had an actual connection with someone I practically just met and hanging out with you is starting to freaking me the fuck out-"

It was her turn to interrupt, pulling him down on the bed and kissing him the same way he did. As soon as her lips connected into his, he was done for. He held himself up with one hand, the other sliding down her back and to her waist.

Pushing him off slightly, Sam got two seconds of air before Steve-O crashed their mouths together again. She held onto his bicep, squeezing it when she felt him trying to deepen the kiss. Their bodies pressed together, the intensity of the kiss taking them both by surprise.

It was difficult trying to get him to pull away, but the same went for her. When she opened her mouth to catch her breath, he took it as an invitation for something else.

Things were getting heated quickly, the stream of open mouthed kisses going from her jaw all the way down to the collar bone caused every hair on her body to rise. It wasn't until Samantha realized that she was in a robe...just the robe, that she came back to reality.

"Steve-O...wait."

Stopping his head from going any lower, she grabbed his face and brought it back up to hers. Sam dodged the kiss he went in for and looked at him in the eyes.

Smiling, she asked the flustered boy, "You good?"

"Yeah," he giggled, dreamily looking at her, "But I don't think I got it all out yet, so..."

Stealing another kiss, he smiled into this one. She laughed against his lips, pulling him off once again, and put a hand on his chest to keep him from going in again.

"I think we just complicated things more than before."

//𝐚.𝐧.

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧

𝐈 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐀𝐰𝐤 𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭...😐🤟🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 399 14
๐™ณ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐š” ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐š–๐šŠ๐š• ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ ๐š”๐š’๐š ๐š•๐š’๐šŸ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŠ ๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐š–๐šŠ๐š• ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ, ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š๐šŠ๐šข ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐šŠ ๐šœ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š– ๏ฟฝ...
504K 8.1K 75
Iษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ แด›แดกแด แด„แด-sแด›แด€ส€s แด€ส€แด‡ ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡ แดษด sแด„ส€แด‡แด‡ษด แด€ษดแด… sแดแดแด‡สœแดแดก สœแด€แด˜แด˜แด‡ษด แด›แด แด€สŸsแด า“แด€สŸสŸ ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡ แดา“า“ sแด„ส€แด‡แด‡ษด. (หขแต’แถœโฑแตƒหก แตแต‰แตˆโฑแต—) (+โฑสณหก) ๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐š๐š ๐š˜ ๐š˜๐š ๐š–๐šข ๐šœ๐š˜...
10.6K 125 14
โ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€ ๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚, ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—œ'๐—น๐—น ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ โž ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐ...
18.4K 744 19
๐™ท๐š’ ๐™ธ'๐š– ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐š˜๐š›๐šข ๐š‚๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šฃ.. ๐™ธ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š› 3 ๐šข๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐šœ.. ๐™ผ๐šข ๐™ฐ๐š‹๐š๐šž๐šŒ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š’๐šœ ๐™น๐šŠ๐š‘๐šœ๐šŽ๐š‘ ๐™พ๐š—๐š๐š›...