Violet Diamonds // Stray Kids...

بواسطة asimpforkpop

stray kids' 9th and only female member (God I'm bad at discriptions) Uhhhm so yeah this is my story of my OC... المزيد

Introduction
Introduction PT.2
Incorrect
piercings & tattoos
new kdrama
A/N

Violet Diamonds

259 0 0
بواسطة asimpforkpop

Welcome to Violet Diamonds

The story about stray kids 9th and only female member, Violet

Um yeah so i got inspired and decided that i wanted to write this story :)

So slight TW for some stuff like anxiety and all of that. Also hate will be deleted and it's as simple as if you don't like it don't read it. Simple as that.

Also, for when Violet and the group are speaking they sometimes alternate between English and Korean so when they are speaking Korean it will be bolded and then when they are speaking English it will be in italics, and this story is 90% going to be in Violet's POV and whenever she is thinking or whatever it will be bolded italics this makes it easier for me and maybe you as well  idk☺️.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

472K 14.4K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.3M 57.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 29.9K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
1.1M 37K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...