Just A Soulmate

Oleh BlueInk_xoxo

' What's a soulmate dad ? ' " It's someone you have been missing from the beginning but you didn't know you w... Lebih Banyak

Copyright
× Back Story ×
+Character Description+
± Playlist ±
<001>
<002>
<003>
<004>
<005>
<006>
<007>
<008>
<009>
<010>
<011>
<012>
<013>
<014>
<015>
<016>
<017>
<018>
<019>
<020>
<021>
<022>
<023>
<024>
<025>
<026>
<027>
<028>
<029>
<030>
<031>
<032>
<033>
<034>
<035>
<036>
<037>
<038>
<039>
<040>
<041>
<042>
Epilogue
<44>
<45>

<043>

1.8K 71 16
Oleh BlueInk_xoxo

Where are you now ?
The monsters running wild inside of me .
I am faded .
So lost....

Ayden Jones POV.

" Did she call you ? " I asked the man on the other side of phone .

" No " Voice hoarse, he replied.

" Relax " He again repeated the same word , trying to calm me .

" How can I relax Haul ? She's no where to be found and it's been five days already "
My knees buckled, too exhausted to keep up with everything, so was my mind. I sunk down on the floor, for a few moments the line was dead but I could hear his heavy breathing, heavy with anxiety he was trying to mask.

" You should go to sleep now Ayden , she'll come back soon " His words were meant to come out in an optimistic way rather than sounding hollow. I couldn't point if it was because of the numerous times it has been repeated or because he was finally letting the realisation kick in . Maybe both.

" I can't " I heard myself whisper back with a defeated voice that didn't even sound like mine.

" You have to , you haven't caught a wink of sleep in the last three days " So he has been counting the days too, no doubt why Andrea respects him so much. He knows of his responsibility as the elder one, always looking after everyone.

" She's an adult Jones , she can look after herself very well " He again quoted the sentence .

" But that doesn't mean she's safe from the dangers " I finally let it go , not trying to hide the fact anymore .

" What does that mean ? " He asked , this time worry lacing his voice .

" Haul we didn't tell you this , but I don't think I should hide this from you anymore .
Haul from the last few months Andrea felt that someone's stalking her , we reported it to the police too but not finding any solid proof they closed the case a few days back .
It was really extreme , even many a times when I was with her I felt someone's watching me too . I think someone did something to her " I finally let it out to him .

The following seconds were quiet, eerie quiet as I sucked in a large volume of air preparing myself for his rage but he didn't speak anything , grasping the information I told him . I anticipated to hear him curse me , blame me , vent out his anger but anything like that happened .

" I'm coming over to yours right now "
That was all he said before he hung up the call .

When he came over , he was anxious just like I was, if not maybe more . But never once he questioned me why I didn't tell him beforehand .

" Let's report to the police " He said very calmly , but I could see clearly the dark storm in his eyes .

" I didn't tell anyone about it , even Jeena "
He looked at me  

" Okay " I grabbed my keys and went to the police station which was all too familiar to me .

××××

" Sir she's missing " I slammed my fist in the desk , but nothing seemed to work .

" She's not missing , she messaged both of you that she's going out and will come back soon " He eyed me .

" How can you be so sure that she is the one who sent us this message ? "
I asked the man sitting in front of me .

" Because it's her phone " He nonchalantly laughed .

" Sir please try to understand the situation , there are chances that she's held captive somewhere , we are hella worried here "
Haul tried to put some sense into the officer who very clearly doesn't deserve the batch he was wearing .

" You said chances , it means that there is also a chance that nothing happened to that woman " He continued eating his lunch again .

" When we reported that someone's stalking her , then too you said the same fucking excuse " I accused the officer .

" Watch your language young man , I have the power to take you in custody for doing that . And about that stalking stuff , I already told you that there's no solid reason and she might be hallucinating things " He stood up from his desk .

" Let's go Ayden it's of no use " Haul patted my hands lightly .

" But- " .

" Let's go " This time his voice sounded so broken and depressed .

He walked in front of me , hiding his tears from me , he needed time and some space , so I gave it , until I heard a broken sob from him .

He fell on his knees and more tears fell from his eyes , broken cries emitting from his throat . I embraced him , running my hand in his back slowly to soothe him .

" It's not your fault " I whispered in his eyes .

" Don't blame yourself " I knew what was going on in his mind .

" But- " .

" No ifs and buts Haul , it's not your fault . If anybody's at blame , that would be me .
I failed to protect her , not you . I failed to keep my promise, not you . You are a responsible brother Haul , don't judge yourself like that " I tried to give him an encouraging smile .

" But I won't fail you or her anymore . I'll find her , we'll find , we can find ....

This time I won't break my promise "

Wherever you are Andrea , I'm coming to you , just hold on tight , you'll be okay .

×××××

Andrea Cullen POV.

I walked towards their house , not to apologise , not to hear their apologies . I came here to put on some well deserved boundaries.

Remembering the code Jin put very well , I typed it in .

Bip!

The door opened and as I expected none of them where here .

I went to the living room to wait till they arrive .

But what laid in front of me was something I never expected , that moment my world fell apart .

Hey everyone!
My exams went better than expected I just have two more left then it's over !
At least no more tests in a month or two .

I wanted to let you guys know that I've started a new book, just completed writing one chapter. It's not a fanfiction , it's an original story of mine. I'll publish it once I've written the first few chapters.
So if you like fantasy, swords, drama and a badass female protagonist, make sure to check it out once it's released ( I'll inform you) 😊😊

We are nearing the climax of Just A Soulmate! Can you believe it ?
Something huge awaits for Andrea and all of you in the next chapter, it'll either make or break everything that has been built.
Including Ayden ( please don't kill me )

Goodbye
Till I write next
• ♣ •

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

113K 5.2K 59
COMPLETE: Growing up everyone knew about soulmates. A mark would appear on your body on your 16th birthday and the person who shared your mark was y...
403K 24.1K 160
"I do not believe in such a thing like soulmates, it's kind of weird if you think it's already written you're supposed to love someone just because"...
283K 12.4K 40
BTS POLY SOULMATE AU...... Ranked #2 in SOULMATE, #1 in FLUFFANDSMUT, ~#27 in BTS In a world where turning twenty-one makes you eligible to find your...
49.6K 1.5K 20
Soulmate is someone who can be said as your other half....The one when passes by or is just near you gives you butterflies and shivers down your spin...