(Dragonball Z)||Dragon Soul||...

By BluePaint6

Join Our Friends all grown up and ready to beat some aliens and new turn of events!!! New Foes! New Friends... More

!!!SPOILERS!!!
New Beginnings. New Enemies.
There's Another!
What are you Saiyan?
Redemption
Fighters alike!
This place 'bout to blow!
Guess who's back? Back again.
UNITED! DEFEAT PRINCE VEGETA!
Regroup!
Everything to Plan! NOT!
Danger!
Retrievers of the Dragon Balls! THE GINYU FORCE!
Our Trinity has arrived!
Saiyan Legacy!
The Old Switcheroo
A"Saiyan"bly
Frieza Transforms!!! Vegeta Dies!!
The Saiyan Trinity VS Frieza
DIE FRIEZA! BY THE SSJ!!!
Back To Home World
They Lived
Not Cool
Too Hot
The Arrival
Goku's Return!
The Future came to them
Soldiers of the Wasteland
Android Invasion
Android Uprise
Butterfly affect!
Enemies Onward
Recuperating
Short time of Prosperity
An Appearance of a New Kami!
Cell Games Commence!
Let it all out, Gohan!
Heads up Cha La!
And so the years have passed..
Goku's what?!?
Fly high!
Day of the Tournament!! Goku's back!!!
Tricks are for kids!
What are they?!

THE DAY HAS COME!

243 10 1
By BluePaint6

(Edited)

"Li!!!" Gohan smiled wide. He flew up to her and threw himself into her open arms. "I missed you!"

"Hey, Gohan. How is your training with Piccolo? Did he act mean?" She playfully glared at him. Piccolo just scoffed and crossed his arms.

"Well, I can tell you all have improved a lot. Especially the half Saiyan child." Li looked back at him.

"Son Gohan, the son of Kakarot." Turles looked at him and pat his head. "You've improved greatly, boy."

"Thank you, Mr. Turles."

"Turles. I was surprised that you haven't betrayed us yet." Piccolo sneered. "And you haven't killed any humans yet."

"Don't have time for humans-"

"Ahem!"

"I don't kill humans. I protect them and this world."

"Great save!" Gohan laughed.

"Turles, spar with me. Li, take Gohan and spar with him."

"Right! Come on, Gohan." Gohan nodded and followed her as the flew to a more empty place to not bother their match.

Piccolo was the first to move. Turles dodged his punch effectively and held his arm slamming Piccolo into the ground. Piccolo grunted and picked himself right back up.

"TATSULBLUKEN!" Turles brought his leg up and swung straight at Piccolo. Piccolo coughed up a small portion of blood from his mouth and took note that Turles would be more difficult than he originally was, with everyone's moves mixed with his own, Piccolo could only par against so much, but he didn't give up.

[A/N:Think of this fight as the filler episode when Piccolo spars himself. Only this time Turles is the winner. He is powerful so it's natural that he'd over power Piccolo.]

"You did fairly well against me, Piccolo. I'd say even better than the other time."

"Please. I can tell that you're still wearing your weighted clothing. You're handicapped."

"Oh no. You caught me." Turles made a lopsided smile as he brought his hands up in a surrender pose. "But, I'm not sorry."

Piccolo let out an amused huff. Turles was a weird one to him, but not as much as Son Goku is. He can't find anyone to compare Goku when it came to strength. Piccolo knows that what Goku is currently doing is what's going to lead them all into a garuntee victory.

Li and Gohan made it back to them. She was carrying Gohan as he napped in her arms.

"How did your sparing go, darling?" Turles smirked. Piccolo was mouth a gaped. He pointed his finger to him, to her, and back to him. He didn't understand how Saiyans love. First Goku married a woman he hasn't seen in years and Turles is in a relationship with the woman who defeated him. Love itself is awfully confusing.

"We didn't spar. Gohan and I went on talking about how his mother is doing. I only told him what I knew so far. He eventually fell asleep. Piccolo, he needs his nap times! They are important for a growing boy." She rocked Gohan.

"Li, I'm the one training him, so I decide what's good for him."

She glared at him and just babied Gohan more. She walked towards Piccolo and did a leg swing from below making him fall on his bum. She smirked and walked away in victory.

"Turles, that woman is crazy." Piccolo cringed a he got up from the ground.

"I know. And I love it!" Turles laughed. "Say. Lend a friend a hand and make me that cape, too?"

Piccolo huffs and does so.

"You have nice taste in clothing."

"I'd say the same, friend."

They both turned towards each other and did a bizarre hand shake.

[A/N:I'm sorry I just really love JoJo's ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ Also, this is fanfiction so it would be nice to have a little fun in the story.]
------
Somewhere deep in space...

"Vegeta, are we there yet?"

"No, Nappa!"
-------

Two more months later....

Somewhere in the other world....

A heavy brick was thrown towards Goku's direction. Goku remained unfazed... Until he let out a war cry and blasted it with an attack King Kai has taught Goku.

"Splendid, Goku! I never thought you'd master the Spirit Bomb so quickly!"

"I worked hard!"

"Remember, this Spirit Bomb is a martial arts moves that allows you to borrow life energy and collect the requirements of concentration for it to work! Be careful or you'll end up destroying a planet while protecting it! Only use it when there's no alternative moves left. Don't use it too often, for it is extremely risky."

"That fine! I'll make due with the Kaiō-ken!"
-----
Turles and Piccolo have grown into great comrades. They trained hard and especially on Gohan. And when Li finds Gohan on the ground with more than four bruises she always scolds them. The pair would just shrugged, but still look down to the ground ashamed. They were like brothers is what Li would love to think of them.

Not a minute was left unwasted. They used as much time they could to train. Not a minute to waste since....

It's now only the next day that the Saiyans will arrive.
-----
"The day of battle had finally come. The Saiyans will reach Earth tomorrow and- OH! NO, NO, NO!!!"

"What's wrong?" Goku asked just as concerned as King Kai is.

"You have to travel all the way back into snake way!!"

"It took me six months to get here!! Can't you just fly me back?!! Earth will be destroyed by the time I get back late!!!"

"Just tell your friends to bring you back with the dragon balls now!!!!" King Kai turned around. Goku nodded and knew exactly what to do.
------
Master Roshi was the first to get the message. He was shocked to hear Goku in his head, especially in the restroom.

Once he got the message he immediately notified Bulma, Puar, and Oolang to wish Goku back.
------
"It's night? But it was just day-" Turles was just as confused as Gohan.

"Son Goku returns to life at last." Piccolo scowled. "The Saiyans are coming sooner than we thought!"

"And when they do get here. We'll be ready. It's been awhile since I've felt this rilled up to fight once more!"

"I would say the same." Li said as her eyes trailed from his to her abondem.

"I apologize for leaving you out the fight, Li. I'll be taking your place. Fight with everything that everyone taught me."

"You better kick ass! Same goes to you, Piccolo!" She kneeled down to Gohan and pat his head. "You'll fight your very best, Gohan."

She started to tear up. 'There go her mood swings.' Piccolo cringed.

"I love you guys!! You've some so far!!!" She ran and hugged all of them. Piccolo tried to get out of the hug, but Turles smirks and brings him back in. Piccolo glared at him and Turles laughed at him. Gohan giggled and returned the gesture.

-----
"Well, no time to play around! I gotta go!" Goku swiftly flew to where the beginning of Snake way was. He doesn't have time to spare if he wants to get there fast.

-----

Now.

-------
"So, they've come at last." Piccolo looked at the direction they all sensed the Saiyans ki to be at.

"Man, what huge energy!" Gohan gasped.

"No Saiyan has this much energy... We're dealing with a high and middle class Saiyans. This is troubling, but it's not unstoppable." Turles added as he looked at the direction. "We should bring Kakarot back, and now."

A large shock wave was sent at the direction of where the Saiyans landed. The power of only the middle class Saiyan has destroyed an entire city. It was a mass massacre.

"I would find enjoyment in destroying life." Turles scowled as he clenched his fist. "They're absolutely disgusting. To think I found that fun."

"You're nothing like them, Turles. You're different!" Gohan smiled up at him. "With everyone's new improvement we can now fight our very best!"

"The brat's right, Turles." Piccolo added as he brought his guard up.
-----
"Lunch. Did it hurt when- huh?!" Li stood up and looked down below. "They're here already?!"

"Got nothing to do with us. Sit down, Leech." Lunch cradled Trey.  "Yes. This little bullet practically ripped my uterus. Wait. Aren't you a fucking Doctor?!"

"I know many diseases, know what to prescribe, but I don't know how anything like birth feels like!"

A/N: Yes, Li is six months pregnant. We're going to leave her out of the fight, so Turles is going to take over for now! Our point of view will be mostly on him for awhile now!(。•̀ᴗ-)✧]

"Is that the same with se-"

"He broke through the protection!" Li slapped her hand over her face.

"That's on you, Leech. You also should have expected Saiyan dick to go through the condom."

"If I weren't pregnant I would fly down back, grab a newspaper, and snack you with it, Lunch Lady."

"Too bad you can't! Ha ha ha!!!"
-------
Turles began to do stretches and remove his weighted clothing. Gohan trembled, but suck it in. He was preparing for this day after all.

"Krillin, I'd appreciate a 'hello' before meeting us." Turles smirked as he did several arm stretches. "It's rude to not greet a friend."

"Sorry, Man! Long time no see, guys!" Krillin grinned as he flew down.

"And what have you come here for, little man. Heh heh heh-- To watch the real fighters?"

"Hey, Pic'. This little man happens to be one of the strongest humans I know." Turles smirked. "He's been able to catch up with some of my techniques. Impressive I must say."

Krillin grinned and chuckled sheepishly with a small pink tint on his cheeks. He wasn't used to being complimented. "Oh! They're all coming. Tienshinhan, Chiaotzu, and Yamcha."

"I remember you! You were at that Turtle guys place!" Gohan recalled.

"My name is Krillin. And you're looking tougher! Like when Goku was a kid."

"You're small, but you're tough, huh? My dad used to tell me about you!"

"Hey, Piccolo. Want to make a bet?"

"It's pretty immature to make a bet at a time like this." Piccolo huffed. "What's the bet?"

"Well, mind as well make fun of this." Turles smirked wide. "Who will need a senzu bean first? I say Yamcha."

"Ha! I'd say Krillin."

They shake hands and glared at the Saiyans that have landed Infront of them.

"Ha ha ha ha!!! Four mighty shrimps now?" Nappa, the bald Saiyan laughed.

"It seems they've been expecting us." Vegeta smirked.

"Man! Their energy is just as dark and sinister as Turles's was!" Krillin commented.

"Vegeta, that- He's a Saiyan as well." Nappa pointed at Turles, who kept his head up as he remained unfazed by them. "I don't remember there being anymore survivors besides us and Kakarot."

"Hmm... It's nothing anyway. Look at him. He's obviously a low class warrior anyway." Vegeta remained looking at Turles. "You, are you Kakarot?"

"Oh, look! The Princess of all three Saiyans." Turles chuckled. "Do I look that stupid? Ha! No. I am Turles. A powerful Saiyan who's come into terms with myself. Living on my own accord."

Krillin's eyes widen. They're dealing with an evil prince?!

"Grrrr!!! There's no reason to recruit a pathetic Saiyan like yourself with a power level of-" Vegeta turned on his scouter. "Only 1,050? Bwa ha ha haha!!! Pathetic!"

Turles shrugged. He was only hiding his actual power level along with the others.

"Let's make it clear. What exactly do you want here?" Piccolo spoke up.

"Ah! That voice. It was you who killed Raditz." Vegeta looked at Piccolo.

"Voice?"

"Did Raditz or that low class Saiyan tell you? The scouters also work as a transmitter."

Piccolo looked back at Turles for an explanation. "Didn't tell me he had one." He answered truthfully.

"He's a Namekian."

"Looks like it... Not so strange that Raditz had been beaten then..."

"Namekian?" Piccolo's eyes widen.

"Well. It's about time that I can tell you about where you came from." Turles coughed. "Namekians are beings with extraordinary powers that far surpasses their fighting abilities. You my friend are the half of Kami, the one who created the Dragon Balls."

"So, it wasn't he who created the Dragon Balls?"

"Wait! You know about the Dragon Balls?!"

"Why else would we bother coming here? Hand them over! Bring all the Namekians you can find! They're just slugs to us!" Nappa instructed Turles.

"Do it yourself." Turles unwrapped his hands and brought them up into fists. "But too bad I won't let you."

"We'll see who the slug is!" Piccolo added as he brought his own fists up.
____________________________________________
Author: Yeah. I'm not gonna mention power levels much since those are usually inaccurate.

NAPPA AND VEGETA HAD FINALLY ARRIVED TO EARTH!!! BUT HOW WILL OUT Z FIGHTERS GO ON WITHOUT LI?! WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN?! FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON DRAGON SOUL!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 57 21
@Chomuwidgomu and @Sarian68 Retelling Dragon Ball GT, Which is the most Hated series in the Dragon Ball Community. Our Goal is to take the Same Conce...
156 0 7
Basically what I want and what I would do for when Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Piccolo, and Broly face Black Freeza. The story will use names from the Viz M...
47K 675 20
She is older then most of the rest of her race. She comes from the time of the first Super Saiyan God, Yamoshi. He taught her how to go Super Saiyan...
152K 5.3K 33
(Completed Story! C:) Written in Female Saiyan Reader x Vegeta ♡ A forewarning: This story does not go exactly along with the tv show or mangas, so...