Morelli

By yaniris0919

Book 2 to 'Lucky' "Not all stories have a happy ending our story isn't over that quick" Lucky finds out the l... More

Character Aesthetics
Playlist
Prologue
Sneak Peak to Chapter 1
Chapter 1: The Beginning๏ฟผ
Chapter 2: Get Better
Chapter 3: An Assassin
Chapter 4: Sacred and Pale
Chapter 5: Trampolines
Chapter 6: Do You Ever Cry?
Chapter 7: Pitch Black
Chapter 8: Conference Room 9
Chapter 9: A Week
Chapter 10: You Came Back
Chapter 11: My Own Life
Chapter 12: Ugly Baby
Chapter 13: I'm Not Coming Home
Chapter 14: A Phone
Chapter 15: Angels
Chapter 16: Didn't Even Recognize me
Chapter 17: I'm Not Afraid To Shoot You
Chapter 18: His Mother Back
Chapter 19: You Fell
Chapter 20: Terrible Danger
Chapter 21: Divorce?
Chapter 22: I Forgive You
Chapter 23: Nonno and Nonna?
Chapter 24: Ena babe
Chapter 25: You're my Favorite Uncle
Chapter 26: The 1975
Chapter 27: Anytime Reginetta
Chapter 29: I Love You Athena
Chapter 30: She was Marco's
Chapter 31: I know Angel
Chapter 32: I Want To Be Free
Chapter 33: Bad feelings
Chapter 34: I want Is Dead
Chapter 35: Sick To My Stomach
Chapter 36: We Needed To Stop
Chapter 37: Related
Chapter 38: Only His Are
Chapter 39: I'm Sorry
Chapter 40: Breaking Point
Chapter 41: I Failed At Life
Chapter 42: Icy Blue Eyes
Chapter 43: Save Them
Chapter 44: I felt Numb
Chapter 45: My Brother
Chapter 46: Wasted Talent
Chapter 47: Is Not Important
Chapter 48: Slept Longer
Chapter 49: One Picture
Chapter 50: Lucky
Chapter 51: Makes Me Sick
Chapter 52: I'm Losing You Again
Chapter 53: Athena Morelli
Chapter 54: Me and You Bambina
Chapter 55:Welcome Home Bambina
Chapter 56: Manipulated Me
Chapter 57: Mommy
Chapter 58: Always Safe
Chapter 59: Mental Mess
Chapter 60:Your Going Home
Chapter 61: I Woke Up Happy
Chapter 62:His Mother's Son
Chapter 63: 28 Years Ago
Dante Bonus Chapter
Chapter 64: Fruit
Special Announcement
Epilogue
Santo Bonus Chapter
Bonus chapter: So Then Leave
Bonus: Graduation
Bonus Chapter: Higher Than A Kite
Sneak peak of Morelli's Princess
Bonus Chapter: Surprise

Chapter 28: Beautiful Grey Eyes

1.1K 25 35
By yaniris0919

A/N- I lied it's not a double update it's a triple update so chapter 27,28, and 29 we're all released at the same time <3
————————————

11 years ago

Athena's pov

Never in my 15 years of life did I think I'd be in the position I'm in right now. Sandro left somewhere with his girlfriend. Angelo and Agosto went to Sydney with dad. Mom went to her friend's house and Adriano is just whining about Mia.

"Athena, are you even listening to me?" Adrinao throws a pillow at my face and I groan. "Adriano if you love her so fucking much tell her" I tell him he rolls his eyes. They're supposed to be on their way over here. Adriano told them but that means he told other people too.

There'll be at least 300 people downstairs in an hour. Thankfully anything important has been put away and guards will be watching over the party. "Come on, start getting ready. They'll be here soon" Adriano says, shutting my door. I swear this party better not be boring.

I connect my phone to my speaker letting the Arctic Monkeys play. Stepping in the shower the warm water hits my skin I feel at peace. Running the soap along my body I sing along to 505. I wet my hair running a comb through it knowing Marco likes my hair straight. Honestly I hope the whole night he decides to stay In my room with me holding me in his arms as he tells me how we should run away together. Stepping out of the shower I wrap a towel around my body putting my hair in a towel so it won't wet my clothes.

Going into my closet I pick out a red dress pulling it down and it falls just a few inches under my ass. One wrong move and my whole underwear will show. Thank god for puberty because my body fills into the dress. My breast fills into the top instead of it being full of air. The dress fits like a glove enhancing my curves.

I turn on my flat iron letting it heat up as I brush out my curls. "Hello my best friend, how are you?" Mia says coming in wearing a black dress paired with Black red bottoms to match it. Her hair pinned back with a wide smile on her face. "Hi Mia, what's got you in a good mood?" She takes the flat iron from me, putting my hair in a bun, parting it.

"I went into your brother's room while Leo and Dante dealt with the drinks and music. I knocked but he didn't answer so I knocked again and still no answer. The door was unlocked so I went in. He was getting out of the shower a towel wrapped only around his waist, water dripping down his chest. I swear I was ready to fuck him right there. I think he was ready too because the dent in his towel was huge"

"Ew Mia I do not want to know about my brother's dick."

"Sorry I kind of forgot you guys are related oh well. Maybe tonight's the night he grows a pair of balls and fucks me till I can't walk" Mia happily says still flat ironing my hair for me. "Don't give me that look you're not flat ironing your hair for no reason" A light blush finds its way to my face I roll my eyes. After another half an hour she finally finished doing my hair.

She told me some bullshit excuse but I know she just wanted to see Adriano. I need water. The party hasn't really started yet, only a few people are here . I go downstairs into the kitchen grabbing a glass of water. "Why don't you look beautiful" Leo says leaning on the door frame with his arms crossed. "Thank you Leo" I smiled at him while drinking it. I didn't bother putting shoes on because I'm not done getting ready yet.

"Lover boy will be here soon" Enzo comes in the kitchen drinking out of a red solo cup. "Shut up enzo" I flip her off putting my cup in the sink. Through the corner of my eye I see Adriano sitting down with Mia on his lap. The two have a big smile on their faces. Going back to my room I put my red heels on the side of my bed laying down. I'll go down when the party is in full swing.

Half an hour past and it's 9:30 the music is at full blast the party has hundreds of people here with more on the way. I don't call Marco hoping he actually comes. Maybe he's just running late.

I scroll through my phone seeing many post from the party. "I'm so sorry Reginetta. I got caught up in the warehouse then I went home to change and look good for you. Fuck I wasn't supposed to say that but um I brought you flowers" He holds out red geraniums my favorite kind of flowers.

Standing up he hands them to me I smile taking it from him placing a kiss on his cheek. "Thank you Marco I appreciate it so much" I put them in the vase along with flowers he got me the other day. He stands behind me wrapping his arms around my waist leading us to the mirror. "You look beautiful Reginetta. This dress fits you perfectly. Every man downstairs will be staring at you" I feel my face flush. I try to keep my head down.

"No no no let me see those beautiful grey eyes that I love" he places his hands under my chin making them meet him. He spins me around my body pressed against his chest. Our foreheads touch each other. His breaths start to get heavy. We both meet in the middle, his sweet lips on mine.

The world goes on pause and I feel like I'm on cloud nine. My arms go around his neck and he holds me as close as he can. His hands travel down my back cupping my ass. I back up into my dresser and he lifts me up sitting me on it. My body heats up and a pool of wetness reaches my underwear.

His lips detach from mine kissing down my jaw going to my neck. Small whimpers leave my mouth when he finds my sweet spot sucking on it roughly. I feel my nipples harden begging to be touched.

To be touched by the person I've loved for years

"We have to stop" He pulls away from me, panting. The bulge in his pants evidently made my body more hot. "I don't want your first time to be like this. It should be perfect with lit candles and roses on the bed with no one else around. Not when there's a party going on downstairs." Marco tells me his thumb is brushing over my neck.

"Marco, I don't care about any of that. I just want it to be with you no matter where we are and whose watching"

"You are going to be the death of me Reginetta. You turn 16 in a few months, do you want to wait?"

"Marco I don't know if your blind but gosh I fucking like you I like you so much that it's eating me up inside. Every second of every day I want to be with you. Every time I see you my heart pounds out of my chest I feel weak to my knees. Everything goes back to you."

"Reginetta since the moment I saw you I knew you were special the way you carried yourself but you deserve better than me. So much better than me. let's do this we'll go to the party and see where the night takes us alright" I nod he places a kiss on my cheek taking me down from the dresser. The party is at home so I just put on a pair of slides and call it a day.

I hold Marco's hand going downstairs leaning into his side. We go into the kitchen grabbing a pair of drinks to meet everyone else in the living room. A section blocked off only for certain people to be there with chairs while everyone else dances their life away. "Awe the happy love birds have made their way here" Leo says holding some blonde at his Side.

I flip him off sitting next to Marco feeling his hand go around my waist holding me closer. Dante looks at me then his hand before looking away. "Did you hear there's a new girl coming to our school on Monday. Apparently her name is Arianna" Mia says, drinking the wine in her glass.

"Rumor has it she's at this party. I mean if she's hot why not" Leo says the blonde on his side pays no attention. "Athena can you help me fix my make up thank you" She grabs me from Marco's side rushing me out of there into the bathroom.

She locks the door looking at me with a happy grin. "You are so getting dick tonight" She points to my neck. I look in the mirror seeing a fresh hickey dark and purple. My eyes widen and I try to block it out with my hair.

Fuck Sandro's supposed to come back tomorrow night now I have no choice but to cover it up properly. "Don't go all shy on me now Athena"

"I'm not going shy I have to cover it up when Sandro get home tomorrow"

"Oh I forgot about him oh well he'll live. Now let's go so you can go get fucked" Mia bumps into a girl when she opens the bathroom door. "I'm so sorry, are you okay?" Mia asks, seeing her hold her nose.

The girl waves Mia off "i'm alright just stung a little. You got hell of an arm. My names Arianna nice to see you"

"I'm Mia and this is Athena. By any chance do you start a new school on Monday? Girls have to wear skirts, blazers, it's about half an hour from here"

"Yeah, I'm trying to find friends. I heard a lot of people here go to that school. Don't want to be lonely on my first day"

"We'll you just bumped into the right people. We go to School there too. We'll introduce you to people" Mia makes her follow us. I quickly grab another drink before going back. Mia introduces her. I look at Dante. He looks like his whole world went on pause.

Arianna looks at him the same way. There are only two people in the room right now and just met the love of their life.

Marco pulls me onto his lap burying his head in the crook of my neck. I'm not one for a high amount of pda but I'll let him be. Arianna sits next to Dante and the two start talking, blocking everyone else out.

"My love let's go dance" I try to get Macro to come with me. "I don't dance" Fine , then I'll dance by myself. I get off his lap going to where all the bodies are. I feel his eyes staring at me as I let my body get lost with the music. I have no care for the many bodies piled on top of each other. I just feel like letting loose. A pair of hands go around my waist. I look up seeing Marco holding me tightly.

I wrap my arms around his neck, still moving my body to the beat of the song feeling him grow hard under me. "Reggnietta" Marco warns me but I continue on. A rush of adrenaline reaches my body. I turn around pressing my butt to his growing erection hearing his groan in my ear. I feel my nipples harden. I grab his hand guiding him upstairs.

Once I lock my door I bring his lips down to mine in a hungry manner. He returns it pushing me against the wall. I moan into the kiss feeling hotter than I've ever been. I need him to touch me. I need him to get rid of the ache in between my thighs everytime I see him.

I need him to fuck me

I don't care if it's rough, hard, fast, slow. I just need to feel him inside of me. Marco lift's my body laying me flat against the bed pulling down the straps to my dress. "Lift your hips for me reginetta" He places a kiss on my collar bone. Lifting my hips he removes the rest of my dress. His eyes roam my body, their hazel fills up with lust.

"I feel like the luckiest man in the whole world right now" I sat on the bed unbuttoning his shirt, throwing it across the room. My lips press against his chest going more and more down each time. The effect I have on him must be a lot because right now he's trying not to lose it. Unbuttoning his jeans I pull them down and he steps out of them tossing them somewhere.

His dick begging to be freed from his boxers if it's that big from there imagine when he's free. My lips trail down his happy trail starting to push his boxers down. "We'll save that for another day right now it's all about you" Marco places two fingers under my chin making me look up at him.

My head hits the pillow he towers over me, his hands going down the valley of my breast. "Can I take off your bra?" He ask I nod. In a swift motion it's off and his lips attach themselves to the right nipple. He plays with the left one going back and forth. My head fills up with so many different emotions but loud moans leave my mouth.

His lips trail down my stomach stopping above my underwear. His eyes meet mine. I nod giving him permission to take them off. Touch me Marco, I'm all yours. His arms spread my legs apart as his head dips kissing my clit through my panities. "Your dripping reginetta" I nod just wanting to be touched.

His tongue swirls around my clit through the fabric. I feel like I'm going to die. He finally removes the fabric from my body, my most intimate area exposed to him. Only for him to see. For him to touch, for him to destroy, for him to love. He dips his head in between my thighs again this time his tongue is directly on my clit.

He doesn't just flick his tongue around my clit, but presses down on it with his powerful tongue while moving it back and forth as fast as he can. Vibrations run all through my body. I find it hard to stay still. "Ma-Ma-Marco fuck" I moan out. He sucks and pulls on my clit. My eyes roll to the back of my head. His fingers toy at my clit before he slips one in. "Fuck this is my new favorite meal" He slides another finger into me I gasp with pleasure arching my back.

I feel a large build up in my stomach. I warn Marco but he keeps going. "I feel you clenching around my fingers come for me baby" I moan out my release panting loudly. Marco licks all over my thighs, my heat and around his fingers. He gave me a better orgasm than I've ever given myself.

He towers over me after putting a condom on pressing his forehead to mine. "Are you sure? We can stop right now" He tells me one last time "I need this Marco" He nods rocking back and forth. His tip is swollen, slowly going in and out of me. I'm getting impatient but Marco still goes slow. After a while he slips into me fully we both moan but he doesn't move.

When he finally moves against me I feel an ounce of pain but it quickly vanishes and my body fills up with pleasure. He moves a little bit more and all the pain goes away. "Faster Marco" I breathe out. Each thrust is either a moan or telling him to speed up. My hands wrap around his neck clawing at his back holding him closer to me.

Each thrust brings another ounce of pleasure to my body. A feeling that I've been missing out on for way too long. "I feel you clenching around me. When you need to cum you cum reginetta" Marco says I bite back a moan nodding. The build up in my stomach is too much. I try to hold it but I can't. Moaning out my climax Marco does the same falling next to me. We both pant loudly not saying a word to each other.

I turn to my side looking at him in the eyes moving closer to him. "Are you alright reginetta? I didn't hurt you right?" He cups my cheek and I rest my head on his chest. "No Marco you didn't trust me. Everything I felt was pleasure" He sighs in relief placing a kiss on my lips.

"You have too much energy right now. Come on it's late let's sleep" He pulls the comforter over our naked bodies holding me closer to him. "Goodnight Reginetta" A smile comes to my face.

"Goodnight Marco"

---------------

Hey guys

Soooo yea I know you all hate me but it was good smut still can we talk about improvement I use to rob y'all

Q/A~ Are you ready?

2969  Words

Don't forget to follow the Characters Instagram <3

Athenaxmorelli

Santomorelli_

Luckymorelli

Until we meet again <3

-Yaniris0919 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

837K 25.3K 99
*This story has a messy plot and unedited writing.* "๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ. ๐๐จ๐ญ ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฏ๐ž ๏ฟฝ...
47.3K 1K 42
Alessandro Russo The boy who was broken was destined to a fate he never claimed or wanted. He was told in his own life that love is the one thing th...
597K 2.3K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
59.8K 1.1K 52
This story is purely made from my Imagination. A Mafia Romance By Dylanobriensmami ---------------------- ๐Œ๐ˆ๐‘๐€๐๐„๐‹๐‹๐„ ๐€๐‹๐•๐€๐‘๐„๐’ I was sen...