Hiding The Beast's Child

By chiccmonster

BOOK 1 of BEAST TRILOGY More

HIDING THE BEAST'S CHILD
HTBC 01
HTBC 02
HTBC 03
HTBC 04
HTBC 05
HTBC 06
HTBC 07
HTBC 08
HTBC 09
HTBC 10
HTBC 11
HTBC 12
HTBC 13

Disclaimer

4.8K 65 1
By chiccmonster

This novel is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places and events of this story are either the products of writer's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All right reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any mean, without prior permission of the author.

This story is unedited yet, so expect some grammatical and typographical errors.

Plagiarism is a crime.

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 23K 61
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
2.3M 136K 45
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
155K 3.5K 24
"I only fuck girls who want to be fucked, flipped over and banged, Sunshine and..." "And that's what I want, daddy. Exactly what I want from you." * ...
527K 18.6K 93
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...