Falling For His Nanny [Book #...

By jj31030

Book #1 of the "Falling" book series Warning: Mature (18+) Content! #1 in Agegap 2022 #2 in Daddy 2022 #6 in... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Final Author's Note
Final Final Author's Note

Chapter 19

117K 3.9K 1.7K
By jj31030

When the clock struck twelve, wedding bells rang. Ivy was officially Mrs. Beau Cooper!

It was a beautiful ceremony that took place on the beach, the sun shining ever so brightly. Everything was perfect.

After the best man and I toasted to the bride and groom at the reception, I caught the bouquet that Ivy threw, and everyone including myself stood in awe as Beau and Ivy had their first dance.

Joining the newlyweds on the dance floor, I took Zack's hands and placed them on my hips.

He nervously led me around the dance floor to the slow song being sung by Beau's sister on stage. Smiling up at him, I wrapped my arms around his neck.

We passed by Beau and Ivy, Ivy jerking her chin in the direction of the entrance.

When I looked over at the double doors, the smile on my face dropped. Levi stood at the entrance with his hands in the pocket of his tailored black and white tuxedo, his emerald green eyes darting around the room.

I whipped my head back in Ivy's direction. "Please tell me you didn't invite him?"

She smiled and nodded. "I did."

I couldn't scold her for inviting Levi here, because before I could say another word, she was pulled into the crowd of family and friends wishing to congratulate her and her husband on their marriage.

When Levi's green eyes focused in on me, a frown sitting on his pretty lips, I panicked and shoved Zack's hands off me.

Zack looked at me with confusion. "What's wrong?"

"I..." I couldn't tear my eyes away from Levi, especially when a group of women ambushed him.

They surrounded him like sharks, smiling, batting their lashes seductively, and twirling their hair in a flirtatious manner.

I grew even more jealous when one of the woman raked their fingers down his arm.

"Oh," Zack said when he realized why my body language had suddenly changed and my attention was no longer on him.

I finally looked back at Zack. "I'm sorry, Zack. It's just-"

"It's okay," he cut in. "I already know."

"Know what? What are you talking about?"

He glanced back at Levi, before bringing his attention back to me. He sighed. "I was going to tell you when you came to pick him up at the bar, but then I saw you and..." He shakes his head. "Well it doesn't matter, because I shouldn't have kept it from you."

My heart was thumping, my mind racing. "T-Tell me what?"

"He said, 'I'm falling for my nanny.' I thought maybe it was just drunken babble and that it didn't mean anything. But after that day at the restaurant- it was clear that his feelings were very real."

I froze, wanting to run into Levi's arms, but not wanting to be rude by ditching Zack. When he saw the pained look in my eyes as Levi and I stared at one another from a distance, he sighed and smiled. "Go to him."

I broke eye contact, not sure if I had heard Zack correctly. "What?"

"Go to him," he said again. "I'll be okay."

"Really? Because I can st-"

He shook his head. "No. As much as I would have liked to explore this further, I'm not the one you want. It's him. So go," he said, giving me a reassuring smile. "Be happy."

Kissing his cheek and thanking him over and over, I took off. I didn't care that two hundred and fifty pairs of eyes were watching me. I didn't care that I lost my shoes running towards him. I didn't care, because the only thing on my mind in that moment was him.

Pushing passed the blood thirsty sharks still vying for his attention, despite their preys obvious disinterest, I focused on him and only him.

"Hey," I said, smiling up at him.

"Hey," he replied back with a grin.

The butterflies in my stomach fluttered and the presence of everyone else in the room floated to the back of my mind as I gripped his tie and pulled him in for a kiss.

He didn't hesitate to kiss me back, his need for control showcasing his dominance. Our tongues clashed, making love like two angry snakes fighting for territory.

We only pulled apart to catch our breath, eyes burning with an overflow of lust and desire for the other.

I could hear Ivy shout, "finally!" from a distance as everyone in the ballroom watched me, the maid of honor walk out of the reception with Levi Issacs himself.

Tension spiked between us as we silently walked out of the building. No words needed to be exchanged. We both knew what we wanted. And everyone on the outside looking in could see it too.

Levi's limo pulled up to the curb, his driver Victor in the front seat. Victor started to exit the vehicle, but Levi raised his hand, stopping him.

"I got it."

Opening the door, Levi reluctantly removed his hand from the small of my back and I sat down.

Getting into the long and luxurious black vehicle, he closed the door and tapped the tinted glass separating him and Victor.

The window was rolled down, Victor staring at his boss through the rearview mirror. "Where to, sir?"

"Just drive."

"Yes sir."

The small pocket of window was rolled up, Levi's fingers posessively gripping my thigh as he released a throaty low growl. "If you want to back out, then please let me know now."

I didn't need to think about it. Not this time. I knew what I wanted. And I needed it now.

"No, I'm all in."

He eyed my lips as I sunk my teeth into the pink flesh. Before I could react, he was leaning in to kiss and bite my lip. He roughly tugged at it with his teeth before letting go to hungrily swipe his tongue over my mouth.

Digging his nails into my waist, he pulled me onto his lap. My dressed rolled up to my hips, Levi's hands falling down to my ass.

He gave it a squeeze, eliciting a moan from my end. "I want you," I breathed, feeling as though I may be driven to insanity if I didn't have him in the next few minutes.

"What's the magic word, baby?"

"Please..." I moaned, rocking my hips against the erection heating up my core.

Lifting his hips to reach into his pocket, he pulled out his house key, which he then used to split my dress down the middle.

The peacock blue satin gown popped off, my lacy black lingerie set exposed to his feral eyes.

He pushed his face in between the slope of my breasts and inhaled sharply. Shoving him back, I pulled off his jacket, then his tie, and then I ripped open his dress shirt.

A few buttons went flying, Levi chuckling at my aggression. Gliding my tongue over the tattoos on his chest, I reached down to unbuckle his pants.

His hand grabbed my wrists as he maneuvered us so that I was underneath him. Pulling the pink scrunchie out of my hair with his other hand, he put my hands above my head and tied them together.

"Don't move."

He took his time kissing my neck and shoulders. His head dipped down, his hand slipping under me to unclasp my bra in one swift motion.

Another moan left my lips when his mouth found my hardened nipples. I fought the urge to grab his hair, afraid he'd stop if I did.

Kissing down my stomach, he began slowly pulling my panties off my body. I clamped my legs shut when I remembered that I hadn't waxed my kitty in weeks.

And it's not that I didn't care to. It's just that between my busy work schedule, visiting my grandmother, and helping Ivy plan her wedding, I haven't had the time to make an appointment.

Levi looked up at me, brows raised in confusion and concern. "Are you okay? Did I do something to hurt you or make you uncomfortable?"

I shook my head. "No." I looked away, nervously chewing on the inside of my cheek. "I just didn't shave... down there," I mumble, embarrassed.

Gripping my chin, he gentle forces me to look him in the eye. "Hair or not, I'm still going to taste this pretty pussy of yours. Now open," he demanded.

Loosening my hold around him, I spread my legs and watched Levi slowly pull the lace material off my body.

Tossing the underwear onto the floor where the rest of the clothes we ripped off each other were, he kissed, licked, and bit at the skin on my inner thigh.

"You're so fucking beautiful, babygirl."

I closed my eyes, blushing at words. He must have noticed, because then he said, "open your eyes." When I did, I still didn't look at him. And then he added, "I want you to watch me while I make you come with my mouth."

I looked at him, my face as red as a tomato. Staring at me intensely, I watched as spit dribbled out of his mouth and onto my pussy. I wanted to look away, but at the same time I didn't.

When his warm tongue came in contact with my pussy, my hips jerked up in response. Levi's hand suddenly came down hard on my sex.

"What did I say?" He barked out, his tone of voice oozing with dominance.

"Not to move," I whimpered, my kitty still tingling from the pain he inflicted.

The pain didn't last long as it was followed by the pleasurable feeling of his tongue being thrusted in and out of my arousal.

I was trying very hard not to move, and was doing pretty well until he inserted a finger. Arching my back, I turned my head and muffled my cries with my arm.

He reached up, pulling my arm away from my face. "I want to hear you."

His pace quickened, my spread legs starting to shake uncontrollably. I moaned louder, louder than I ever have during sex.

"Levi please..." I couldn't take it anymore. I was going to come. Withdrawing his finger, he began to caress my bud with his thumb in rough circles. "Oh shit," was all I said, losing all function in my brain.

"Make daddy proud and come for me, baby."

Dropping my still bound hands, I fisted his hair and let go. Panting, I focused on the orgasm rippling through me.

After eventually coming down from my high, I let go of his hair. He pulled himself upright, looking down at me while hungrily licking his lips. His eyes darkened even more as his hands worked to unbuckle his pants and free his erection.

My eyes drift to his cock. I'm so enthralled by the size that I don't know whether I want it in my mouth or inside me.

Levi's rough hand curls around the veiny length, his eyes on me as he begins to stroke himself. Pre-cum seeps from the tip, the guttural sounds of his groans having me moaning in response.

Not wanting any of him to go to waste, I push myself up and pull my hands out of the scrunchie. Shifting on to my hands and knees, I look up at Levi as I stick my tongue out and lick the tip.

His cock twitches against my tongue, his chest heaving and his eyes rolling into the back of his head. The hand that isn't currently being fucked by his dick wraps around my throat. "Tell me what you want," he demands softly.

I only had but a single glass of wine to drink at the reception, but it was enough to force clumsy, shy Laurel into hiding, while the confident Laurel I'm more familiar with bluntly tells Levi exactly what she wants him to do to her.

"I want you to fuck my throat until tears well up in my eyes and all I can do is take it like a good girl while your cock fucks my breath away."

His eyebrows raise slightly in shock as he removes the hand on his cock to carefully tuck a strand of my hair behind my ear. "I had no idea my good girl was such a bad girl."

Neither did I.

Ramming his cock into my open mouth, he repeatedly slams into the back of my throat. Moaning at the pleasant taste, tears prickle my eyes.

"Mmm," he groans in content. "Look at that pretty mouth taking daddy's dick."

Unwrapping his hand from around my throat, he wipes at the saliva dripping down my chin before using his other hand to grasp my head and push himself further into my mouth.

Gagging, he guides my head back and forth on his hard, pulsing length. "Fuck baby." He's rough with his movements, the sexy sound of him grunting in pleasure boosting my confidence.

With one last thrust of his hips, my mouth is filled with a warm load of his seed, his head tilted back in pure bliss while I swallow every drop he gifts me.

"That's my good girl," he mumbles, using his thumb to trace the outline of my lips.

Shifting into a more comfortable position, Levi sits down in the seat, his cock still erect and inviting. He pats his lap.

Inching towards him, I sling my leg over his, our eyes trained on the other as I position his length at my entrance and slowly sink down onto him.

Gasping simultaneously, my patience wears thin and I begin to rock my hips back and forth against him, eager to find my release.

Levi grips my hips, shaking his head. "You don't know how long I've waited for this moment to taste you- to be inside you. Let me savior this moment with you."

"I can't wait Levi. I need you." It comes out desperate and pained, all those times I rejected his advances in order to keep things professional coming back to bite me in the ass.

He gently stroked my hair, leaning in to kiss me. "I know baby."

"Please..." I beg, needing him to rid me of this ache.

He chuckles. "Don't worry darling. I will make sure you get yours."

Pushing my hips forward, he starts out slow, his breathing as well as mine heavy and labored.

Placing my palms on his bare chest, my lips part as a soft and sensual moan continuously spills from my lipstick smeared lips.

"Does that feel good, baby?"

"Mhm."

"Use your words."

"Yes," I breathe, "you feel so good."

With his hands still on my hips, he lifts me up only to slam me back down on him. He does this a few times, making sure he fills me to the hilt each time we reconnect.

I feel as though I may implode, the feeling of his cock forcibly pounding into me having me biting my lip until the gross yet tolerable taste of metal fills my mouth.

My toes curl, my nails digging into his skin. "Levi..."

He begins driving his hips upward, thrusting into me at a less controlled and more aggressive rate.

His name leaves my lips a second time, the pleasure so intense that his name is the only thing left seared into my brain.

"Levi..."

"Fuck. If you keep saying my name like that, then I won't be able to stop myself from coming inside you."

Entangling my fingers in his hair, I lean on him for support as my release nears. "It's okay," I say, breathlessly moaning in his ear. "I'm on birth control."

I knew my being on the pill wasn't going to be enough to prevent an unplanned pregnancy, but I was too high on sexual ecstacy to stop him now.

"Are you sure?"

Even now as he fucks my starving pussy with animalistic aggression, he prioritizes my needs above his own.

I've never had that. It's always been me prioritizing the needs of everyone else above my own. It's never been about me.

But with him- with him It's different. With him I don't feel so alone. With him I'm allowed to be a little selfish. With him I don't feel like I'm carrying the weight of the world on my shoulders. With him I can be weak, vulnerable, and free. With him... I can let go.

"Levi... I'm going to come."

"It's okay. I got you," he says softly, the sound of his low voice soothing to my ears.

Convulsing around him, he waits until I've found my release before focusing on his own.

Cupping my face in his hands, our foreheads touch and our noses kiss. We are looking into each other's eyes, our breaths becoming one and our hearts beating in sync.

"Promise me that no matter what happens you won't regret this moment."

The pain and anxiety of having his heart broken in the past rears it's ugly head.

I also see fear in his eyes. Fear not just of being abandoned again, but fear of trusting again. The last person who broke his heart took a large piece of him with them.

So I understand why this is such a vulnerable moment for him. I gave myself to him. And he gave himself to me. We now own a piece of each other.

Taking his hand, I place it over my heart. He may never trust me with his heart. But as long as he knows I trust him with mine, that is enough for me.

"I promise."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 9.3K 54
Warning: Mature (18+) Content! #1 in Chauffeur 2023 #12 in Slowburn 2023 #3 in Arguing 2023 #8 in Sexualtension 2023 #15 in Sexual 2023 #1 in Spanish...
834K 14.9K 26
Book #1, Choices series *** "Is that what you need Ms C?" Michael said in his deep baritone, his eyes still on the screen. "Passion? Rough fucking ag...
1.2M 53.6K 80
This story is complete ✅ Alec is a twenty-five year old gentle boy with the looks of an angel. He has not figured out what he needs in love yet and h...
2.3M 17.5K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...