❁ ════ ❃•Sweet Blossom•❃ ════...

By namtiddiesavior

"ᎽϴႮ ᎠᎬՏᎬᎡᏙᎬ Ͳϴ ᏴᎬ ᎻᎪᏢᏢᎽ ᎪᏀᎪᏆΝ" "ᎬᏙᎬΝ ᏆҒ ᏆͲ'Տ ΝϴͲ ᏔᏆͲᎻ ᎻᏆᎷ" ❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁ -ᎫᏆᏦϴϴᏦ ᎪႮ -ՏᎻᏆᏢ ᎪႮ -ᎪᏴϴ More

ᎠᏆՏᏟᏞᎪᏆᎷᎬᎡ
𝗢𝘂𝗿 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲
𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘀
𝗔 𝗟𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗽
𝗥𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘀
𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝘆𝘀
𝗜𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗘𝗻𝗱
𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗪𝗮𝘆 𝗢𝗿 𝗔𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿
𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗡𝗼 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀
𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗘𝘆𝗲𝘀
𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝗧𝗼 𝗞𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗠𝗲
𝗟𝗮𝗸𝗲
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲?
𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗸
𝗣𝘂𝘀𝗵
𝗣𝘂𝘀𝗵: 𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗴𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻
𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆
𝗦𝘂𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀
𝗔𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲
𝗙𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗹
𝗧𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗟𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀
𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿
𝗕𝗼𝘂𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘁
𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁
𝗗𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗼
𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗮𝗹
𝗔 𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲
𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗠𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹
𝗔𝗱𝘂𝗹𝘁 𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗸
𝗦𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀
𝗧𝗼 𝗚𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗠𝘆 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁
𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝗠𝘆 𝗛𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀
𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗠𝘆 𝗘𝘆𝗲𝘀

343 29 6
By namtiddiesavior

❁ ════ ❃•  •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

"Jimin! Over here" collage student namjoon waved his hand up in the air for the blonde to spot him already seating in a table "hi namjoon, thanks for meeting with me" the blonde greeted, right away thanking the older for his time while taking a seat across the alpha who gave a small smile making his famous dimples appear "it's not a problem, really, I ordered some drinks for us I hope you like strawberry milkshakes" jimin returned the smile pulling at his books "it's a good thing i love strawberries" namjoon chuckled pulling out his own books "you said you where having trouble understanding the new topics of financial class?" The brunette asked looking at the younger fiddling through his notebooks pages "yeah, I mean I do understand but it's not clear" namjoon hummed and recived jimins book reading the specific pages the blonde wanted to have cleared out "we can start off with these part and then it will be easier to get more into the new topics" jimin right away agreed glad his classmate had accepted to help him with the class.

Ofcourse that wasn't the first or last time they had ever interacted, they still didn't call each other friends but that soon changed, classes brought them together but then was their personalities, their similar taste on some things among other stuff.

A few months later they had spent too much time together, hanging out or doing school work together.

"Don't be shy step in" namjoon chuckled reassuring his new friend to step further into the olders home, the house was big and mostly white from the inside "sorry" jimin nervously apologized taking off his shoes and putting on the pair of slippers namjoon offered him "these way, it will be better if we work on my bedroom, my brother can be a little annoy-" just in que the front door opened behind the pair, namjoon internally and physically heaved out a loud sigh "I'm home!" His brother's clearly tired voice announced while he took of his shoes and placed on his slippers, he froze in place when he noticed his brother but dismissed the annoyed face of the older and focused on the gorgeous and breathtaking omega in front of him, he knew his words could never do justice to all the thoughts he had over the beautiful being in front of his eyes, from the soft blonde hair to the dazzling and soft features.

His naturally pink-ish plump lips not left unnoticed nor the small shy smile he got from the shorter "brother, who is these gorgeous girl you have brought home? Is she your girlfriend?" He puffed out his chest while his brother lowered his head in complete shame "i- I'm not a girl I'm a-a boy, and no, we are not dating" the brunette's brother took ahold of jimin's hands a determined look on his eyes "then good lord I'm not straight" namjoon quickly went ahead and pushed back his brother separating him from a confused jimin "Han-Woo get out of here you will scare him off" the younger alpha ignored his brother and peeked over his shoulder to look again at the man behind namjoon "please tell me your name and then I will get rid of these goon who interferes in our love" jimin giggled.

He freaking giggled at him.

Namjoon sighed again pushing farther away his brother and looking at his friend over his shoulder "sorry about him jimin, he is been acting like these since he joined the new theater class, by the way he is my brother, Han-Woo" rolling his eyes while his younger brother continued to try and escape Namjoons grip "oh it's fine, nice to meet you Han-Woo, I'm jimin, Namjoon's friend" he gave a small wave followed by a smile knowing Namjoon wouldn't let the young alpha shake his hand "jimin, what a beautiful name, may I know if we got to the same school?" Jimin raised his brows unsure of the answer to his question "i- I'm not sure, are you in high-school?" Han-Woo widened his green eyes with clear offense "my dearest you offend me I'm in collage" jimin looked quite surprised "he is a freshman" namjoon explained and jimin hummed with a nod "he goes to our same school but he just joined the acting class because he wasn't responsible enough to wake up early and sign into his right classes" Glaring at the silver haired alpha who in embarrassment at the scolding of his brother stopped Wriggling around and gave a sheepish smile making his only dimple appear "oh I see, I've never seen him around and some of my friends are studying acting" Han-Woo's ears perked and he gave a cheeky smile to the blonde "neither have I seen you my darling I'm pretty sure I would remember such a beauty like yourself" jimin pressed his lips together trying to not smile but failing, namjoon finally letting go of his brother but quickly stopping the younger from moving as he raised a hand on warning "be a good wolf and brother, and stay put, we will be working on our project on my room and you will not come bother us, got it?" Even if he didn't want to agree he knew better than to make his brother mad. So he nodded.

"I think I might be in love" Han-Woo plopped down on his belly in namjoon's bed making the older alpha pull his nose from his new book with a raised brow, it's been exactly a year since jimin and his brother met and the older had been quite observant of the amount of time they have been spending together, clearly at some point these hanging out eventually turned into dates, there was no term set yet but namjoon knew where their relationship was.

"How can you be sure?" He asked closing his book and leaving it in his desk "because I just told him that, I told jimin I love him and it felt right" Turning around now laying on his back "what if I screwed up? What if he rejects me and never wants to know a thing about me?" His brother sighed moving closer while still on his spinning chair "listen, it's obvious for anyone that sees you together that you guys like each other, you are basically already dating" the younger looked up at the older alpha "I guess you didn't wait for his reply?" Han-Woo shook his head and right away namjoon slapped his brother's forhead making the alpha jolt up and seat by the edge of the bed while holding his forhead "why did you do that?!" He whined glaring at his brother who gave him a deadpanned look "you are such an idiot, you come into my room crying for jimin when you didn't even wait for him to reply" rolling his eyes over his brothers never impressive stupidity "fuck you are right" namjoon now chuckled watching his brother stand up "I will call him and-" the sound of the doorbell echoing in the quiet house.

"Must be him" namjoon smiled at his visibly nervous younger brother "hey, you've got these just don't run away again, also" stopping the younger from walking out of his room "remember he is still my best friend, so don't hurt him" Han-Woo smiled wider with a small glint in his eyes and nodded, bracing himself for whatever answer he was about to get and marched out of his brothers bedroom and down the stairs to the front door, right away met by jimin's glistening eyes.

Namjoon was the happiest for them once they returned together a few days later confirming their relationship, the brunette always pointed out that if it weren't for him his brother would have never heard jimins reply, and he was absolutely right. The years went by and everyone -despite the hardships the couple had- could see it was real love, and when Han-Woo asked for his parents permission he went ahead and asked jimin's for his hand in marriage. Approximately five years into their relationship and the alpha had prepared himself to blurt out the question he hoped to get a yes to.

"Ready?" Namjoon nudged his brothers side, the younger staring at himself through the mirror "I think so, is everything set? The restaurant knows? Did you reserve where I told you to? Private table and all?" Namjoon laughed patting his brother on the back "relax, everything is sorted out just as you told me to" Han-Woo turned completely around to face the taller "namjoon these is very important I need to know everything is ready-" he stopped talking, his brother's hands on his shoulders "all you need to worry about is asking him to marry you and get that yes" the alpha gulped confidently nodding at his brother's words "baby have you seen my- oh namjoon! I didn't know you where visiting us" jimin appeared through the door, white satin dress hugging his figure, his heels adding to his height. Namjoon smiled and took a step away from his brother "Ah don't worry I just came over to get some stuff from Han-Woo, you look lovely jimin" the blonde smiled "thank you" namjoon looked back at his brother "I will get going then, you too enjoy your date, see you later" he waved goodbye at them and left right away.

In the end they visited namjoon and each of their parents to give them the happy news. They would be getting married.

The alpha softly knocked on the white door, he heard some shuffling and then a loud thud making him Worriedly slam the white door open "jimin are you okay?!" He widened his eyes at the sight of the omega on the floor "i- I fell" namjoon closed the door and hurried to the blondes side helping him up "are you alright? Did you hurt yourself?" He shook his head and smiled up at the taller, namjoon took a step back, a wide smile Taking over his features "you look... incredibly beautiful today jimin" his words making the younger shyly look down at the material of his wedding dress "do you feel comfortable?" The blonde quickly looked up at the slightly worried voice of his friend "yeah! I- I really wanted to wear it today" it was clear he was nervous, after all today he was getting married "good to know, you chose one gorgeous dress you know" jimin smiled looking back at the long mirror and smoothing his hands down the fabric "I loved it as soon as I saw it" the dress hitted the floor and it wasn't wide like some other dresses, these one went down and allowed jimin to move fairly enough, the sleeves where wide and see through while the suspenders effortlessly remained off of the blondes shoulders, the color not white but almost a cream color.

"Are you excited? You will be getting married soon" jimin's attention went back to the older man, a soft smile pulling at his lips "I am nervous, but also happy. I love Han-Woo a lot more than what I can say" a twinkling light on his eyes as he spoke about the olders brother "I'm really happy you two met, you really seem to care a lot for each other" the shorter nodded and the alpha went ahead to take a hold of the youngers hands giving them a reassuring squeeze "please, never stop making each other happy" a smile full of affection invading his face, and jimin smiled wider nodding frantically "I will now go and see how Han-Woo is doing, he might be a nervous wreck, that's if he hasn't started crying" stealing a soft laugh from the omega that would soon be his brother in law "he is a big crybaby, I learnt that right away" namjoon chuckled lightly nodding at the younger and pulling apart "but we love he is a sack of emotions" jimin hummed a new knock heard on the door "that's my cue" he heaved out a sigh and before leaving hugged tightly the omega "thank you namjoon" the man said close to the brunettes ear.

Four years married and the couple had been the happiest together, after they returned from their honeymoon namjoon gave them the keys to the house Han-Woo had designed and decorated himself for them to live in, so soon enough with help of their friends and relatives they moved all of their stuff from their old apartment to their new home, the first two years where great spent with just each other the third one started to bloom with hardships and misunderstandings but where never left unsolved and so their marriage and love became stronger and grew much more. When jimin turned 29 was when they both shared the same hopeful necessity, of starting a family together.

"You said you have something to tell me, what's it?" With worry namjoon asked looking at his brother and brother in law who sat on either sides of him "it's nothing bad, you sound all worried" Han-woo teased the older patting his back, they found themselves in Namjoon's small home and seating on the olders living room "then what is it?" He frowned and jimin looked over at his husband who nodded as they communicated without words "just close your eyes it's kind of a, gift?" Jimin rolled his eyes at his husband who shrugged back at the blonde "just close your eyes joon you don't have to worry" after jimin's more reassuring words than his brother's he sighed and closed his eyes, hearing some shuffling from jimin's side and then a small thud when something was placed down on the coffee table "okay you can look now" Han-Woo said and namjoon opened his eyes to find a wooden box "what's these?" His brother indicating for him to open it and hesitantly namjoon looked between the two of them before reaching for the top of the box and opening it.

Inside he found a set of baby clothes, the words 'uncle's favorite' engraved on the small clothing, next to it two ultrasound pictures in black and white. Namjoon was left speechless and he leaned down with both hands underneath his chin, he covered his mouth a restrained sob trying to leave his lips and he looked down to the floor, jimins hand doing soothing circles on his back "you've done so much for us so we thought it would be nice to let you be the first to know" the alpha sniffled and with teary eyes looked at the omega next to him "you are pregnant?" Jimin smiled and nodded "I'm six weeks" the alpha let out a long happy breathy laugh his eyes closing, tears of happiness coming out of his eyes "I'm gonna be an uncle" he chuckled and felt himself be pulled into a hug from his brother "I'm sure you will be the best uncle for my little one, you're already the best older brother" they both softly laughed "just don't spoil them too much that's already my job" nodding at the younger alpha while still letting the news sink in.

The months went by and namjoon was always by their side, helping his brother out when he couldn't take jimin to his check ups, there when they found out their pups sex, there when they had their baby shower, and there when he felt numb but pushed himself just so he could support the blonde omega.

His almost lifeless eyes stared at the man sleeping on the hospital bed, his eyes stuck to the males neck that no longer had the mating mark, hours ago he was called to let him know jimin had been taken in urgency to the hospital after he passed out on his flower shop. And not a minute later after he arrived to the hospital he received a call from his mothers, telling him his brother had been in a car accident, and that his life had been lost. The news where devastating in all ways he could think about.

His brother died.

His parents youngest son died.

Jimins husband died.

Jun-seo's dad, died.

He knew that if the news of his brother's passing where already crushing to him, he couldn't even imagine how they would be for jimin, he was still unconscious he wasn't aware of the news. But he knew he was the best person to tell him what had happened.

Once jimin woke up namjoon made his best to tell him about his husband in the softest way possible but his tears weren't of much help, then he tried consoling the omega who cried and cried for hours. Even after the funeral, even months later namjoon was stuck to the blondes side unless jimin asked him to leave him alone for a little while, at some point the blonde had begged him to take his child and never return but namjoon knew that wouldn't be the solution, so he sat down with the younger and pulled him close even if he himself had a lump in his throat.

"Woah you have grown up so much already! You are now two years old!" Namjoon smiled wide raising his nephew up in the air making the pup laugh loudly while jimin stared at them from afar with a small smile on his lips "why don't you go with them? I will finish cleaning up" the woman reassured him, even when he felt hesitant he hummed and went into the backyard where namjoon played with his son "mama" the boy made grabby hands to the blonde man who approached them, namjoon giving jimin his son who giggled once in the omega's arms "you seem to be enjoying being with uncle joon, huh?" Tickling his already laughing son before pressing a loud kiss to his chubby cheek "he is got me playing since I got here" jimin chuckled taking a seat next to the tired alpha "he just loves spending time with you" namjoon softly took one of his nephew's hands and smiled down at the boy who stared up at him, the alpha pulled back and reached for the couch where he had left jun-seo's present "why don't you see what I got you little one?" The toddler smiled wide taking the big gift before it was taken from him by his mom, jimin sat jun-seo between him and namjoon taking the gift on his lap to open it for his son "what could uncle joon have bought you my little pumpkin?" The little alpha giggled pulling at the paper wrap helping to open his birthday gift "what's these?" Jimin frowned looking at the alpha and then at the gift "it's..." his voice quivered at the sight of the jacket he knew well "it's Han-Woo's jacket"

He stared with tears in his eyes at the jacket that once belonged to his husband, during the time they dated Han-Woo often used these same jacket and at some point he got one for jimin so they could have the same jacket, the fabric seemed to be in good shape and was just like he remembered "mom gave it to me, we thought it would be a nice gift for when jun-seo is older, meanwhile" namjoon pulled a smaller jacket with the same design "he can use these one" jimin nodded still silently crying, his husband's chocolate scent faint but still present in the jacket "thank you namjoon" his bottom lip quivering while he looked up at the older "Don't mention it, I wanted to give you two something special"

❁ ════ ❃•  •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 345 26
Jimin is an omega struggling with raising two kids by himself. When you throw in his newfound sobriety, the hate his older son has for him, the retur...
70.5K 4.9K 63
𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐣𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐒𝐞𝐨𝐤𝐣𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐎𝐦𝐞𝐠𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨...
4.9K 312 26
✘ᴇᴄᴄᴇᴅᴇɴᴛᴇsɪᴀsᴛ; ᴀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴡʜᴏ ғᴀᴋᴇs ᴀ sᴍɪʟᴇ ✘ ☁ ―"ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴍɪʟᴇ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴍᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇ ɪs ᴀ ᴅɪsɢᴜɪsᴇ"
22.6K 1.3K 28
in front of you, I'm just a tiny little boy a yoonkook fanfic little au