Forever Starts Today || Jack...

Por hugheswife86

#1 trevorzegras #1 zegras #1 hughes #1 lukehughes #2 Hughesbrothers #4 Njdevils #4 lukehughes Mais

C A S T
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™พ๐š—๐šŽ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šƒ๐š ๐š˜
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ต๐š˜๐šž๐š›
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ต๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‚๐š’๐šก
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ด๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฝ๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
Not an update

๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—

1.1K 18 2
Por hugheswife86

Beep beep.

Eloise alarm went off.

"Ugh practice!" She whines as she forced herself out of bed.

She looked in her drawer where all her bathing suits were and picked out a white and blue checkered practice suit.

She went to her closet got her sweatpants and sweatshirt, she picked out her clothes for school and shoved them all into her swim bag.

After she put her bathing suit on and put on a sweatshirt and sweatpants she got her Birkenstocks.

Eloise made her way downstairs with all of her stuff including her swim bag and backpack for school.

When she entered the kitchen she filled up her water bottle and grabbed some croissants that were sitting on the counter.

She grabbed two and put them in a container, she also grabbed a ziploc bag and pored in some goldfish for an after practice snack.

She walked towards the laundry room and grabbed her bag with all her equipment.

She walked toward the kitchen grabbed all of her stuff as well as the keys to her and Owen's shared car, and walked out of the house to her car.

.....

She drove to the pool while eating her two croissants.

Once she finally pulled into the parking lot of the pool she went towards her usual spot and parked.

With her swim bag in one hand and her equipment bag in the other she walked into the locker room.

"Hey gang," Eloise shouted as she went inside the locker room, finding her three friends Katie, Abby and Caroline.

"Sup hottie," Caroline greeted her as she walked into the locker room.

"How are you feeling this morning?" Katie asked like always, she has always been the one who looks out for people.

"I'm pretty tired Trevor created a group chat at three in the morning and he decided to text stuff in it and it woke me up," I told her in annoyance.

"Trevor as in Trevor Zegras?"Abby asked as she put her hair up in a high ponytail.

"Yeah he goes to my school and I met him when Jack came over with him as well as Alex and Cole." I explained to her as I took my sweatpants off.

"Owhhhhhh!" They all sang in a mocking tone at the mention of Jack.

"Oh stop with that," I playfully rolled my eyes. "As I said before we're just friends."

"Oh come on Elo do you really think we're gonna believe that?" Caroline laughed, knowing she knows me the best out of the three girls since we have been swimming together since we were seven.

"Yes because it's the truth," I lied as I hid my face while taking my sweatshirt off.

"Guys we have to take our daily before practice photo!" Katie reminded us.

As we all took off our warm clothes off and stood in front of the mirror for our picture we heard the alarm telling us to get on deck.

We quickly took the picture and grabbed our equipment bags along as our caps, goggles and water bottles and other necessary stuff we needed for practice.

.....

"I swear my whole body hurts like hell!" I wined as I stepped into the locker room almost slouching.

And proceeded to lay down on the floor of the locker room with my back on the ground.

"I feel myself sinking six feet under," Caroline complained as she laid down next to me.

"Come on guys it honestly wasn't that bad," Abby told us as she put her stuff down on the floor and went to grab her bag with all her hair products.

"That's easy for you to say you are a breaststroker ," Katie reminded her.

"Whatever we have to hurry up if we don't want to be late for school."Abby said making sure we weren't going to be late once again.

"Yes mom!" Caroline and I laughed.

.....

"Bye girls love you!" I bid the three of them goodbye as I stepped into my car.

New message from O dawg

O dawg
Hey bozo! Can you pick me and Caleb up to go to school?

Weezy
Sure dawg! Want anything for breakfast?

O dawg
Nah me and da fam is good! See ya when u pick us up loser

Weezy
The fam and I*

O dawg
What ever ms smarty pants

.....

"Hey Losers we gotta go like now!" I said as I entered the house with my swim bag in my hand and walked toward the laundry room to put my bags in there.

"Good morning to you too kid," My dad laughed.

"Hey sorry dad I'm just a little stressed," I confessed as I didn't want to be late for school.

"It's alright honey," he reassured me as he kissed the top of my head, "here's your lunch thank Caleb he made you some pb&j."

"Thank you dad," I hugged him as I grabbed my lunch.

"We have to leave now!" I shouted for my two brothers.

"Hey Weezy," Caleb greeted me.

"Hey C man, thanks for the lunch." I went in for a hug and ruffled his hair.

"Oh no Eloise!" He pulled away from me. "Not my hair I already brushed it." He attempted to fix his hair.

"Owen get your ass down here now!" My dad yelled desperately looking at the clock and seeing how we would be late to school if we didn't leave in the next five minutes.

"Dad Im coming!" Owen shouted back.

"I'm sorry I have to go I'll see you at school," He bid someone goodbye over FaceTime.

Even though he never mentioned anyones name Caleb and I gave each other knowing smirks knowing exactly who was on the other end.

"Whipped!" Caleb and I erupted in laughter.

"Alright pipe down there little people," my dad attempted to stop our laughter but couldn't help himself in letting a small giggle escape.

"We have to go lover boyyyyyy!" I teased Owen and dangled the keys to car in front of his face.

"Alright bye kids have a nice day at school!" My dad said grabbing the keys from my hand and handing them to Owen.

"Hey! I wanted to drive," I tried to convince him into letting me drive.

"You already drove today now it's my turn," Owen sarcastically smiled at me to which I rolled my eyes.

"Fine," I grumbled.

"Bye mom love you have a nice day!" Caleb shouted so our mom could hear us from her office.

"Bye love you guys too!" She yelled back.

We closed the door.

"I call shotgun," Caleb and I said at the same time.

"Rock paper scissors?" I asked trying to find a way to negotiate for the front seat.

He nodded.

"Rock paper scissors shoot," I pulled out rock while he pulled out paper.

"Are you kidding me," I rolled my eyes. "Ugh this sucks," I whined as I got into the back seat.

"Sucks to suck!" Caleb stuck his tongue out at me.

We headed towards school for another day of academic enrichment.

.....

@𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥

eloisecarter
I see u #lunchbrunch
Tagged: @trevorzegras
𝟴.𝟱𝗸 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀 | 𝟯𝟴𝟮 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀

@trevorzegras: immediately checked my closet after this also very happy ur not cranky
@k8tieadler: she was cranky ms gurl called me at 5 in the morning and ranted abt how annoying u were...
@jackhughes_: Z I told you she was gonna be mad at you
@trevorzegras: blah blah blah she's such a baby it was only like thirty text
@eloisecarter: don't worry Trevor once we get to lunch you will not get some of my goldfish I will give them to Jacky boy instead
@jackhughes_: Preach Elo^
@trevorzegras: Rowdy you wouldn't dare take those away from me

@owencarter: so this is why you were late to picking us up?
@eloisecarter: this was from like two weeks ago...
@grace.ford: no she was late cus she was getting me Starbucks 🫶
@eloisecarter: Owen I literally went to two different places to get you a stupid muffin. Don't even start rn
@owencarter: geez I was joking 🙄

@k8tieadler: The girl in that picture is really hot, someone drop her @
@calebcarter: I thought she was ugly ngl
@owencarter: agree with Caleb tbh
@lhughes_06: couldn't disagree with you two more tbh @calencarter @owencarter
@eloisecarter: Lukey's speaking fax. Also let's not forget I look this good at 5 am

@jackhughes_: this inspired me to start Pershing a career on Instagram
@eloisecarter: tag me when you post cus I sparked this lightbulb
@trevorzegras: Hockey player ✅ Swimmer ✅ influencers ✅✅✅
@_alexturcotte: Hockey is his side quest
@colecaufield: why are you funny??

@kaydenwalsh:@hunterwilson don't you have this girl on snap?
@hunterwilson: I think I do she's really pretty
@lhughes_06: @jackhughes damn rowdy someone's about to steal your girl
@trevorzegras: so discrete dukes
@jackhughes: she's not my girl...
@_quinnhughes: not yet*

@𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 @𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘳
@𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 @𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯

@𝘬𝘢𝘺𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘩 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 @𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘳
@𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 @𝘬𝘢𝘺𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘩

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

143K 2.7K 43
โ it's hard because i think i love him. and i'm not a home wrecker, I refuse! so i'll stick this out and get over it. โž . . โ‹†๏ฝกหš ๐Ÿงธ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› โ”...
15.3K 162 23
"But it's the, way you smile, that does it for me... it's so Sweet, knowing that you love me"
244K 5.7K 64
๏ฝกยฐโœฉ | ห—หห‹ โ˜† หŽหŠห— | ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ "but you always really knew i just want to be with you" โ i love her but she won't forgive me โž โ i think she will โž q...
94.1K 1.4K 46
โ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด?โž the story in which the girlfriend of jack hughes starts having...