Object Shows x reader || ONES...

By FennecFics

REQUEST BOX CLOSED Just some oneshots bro- - Inanimate Insanity - BFB / BFDI / TPOT - Paper Puppets (Take 2) ... More

REQUEST BOX + OBJECT SHOW LIST
(A/n): something important about (Y/n)'s gender and pronouns
Two x reader || patch you up
Four x child reader x X || what is that?
X x reader || sleepy sleepy
Four x reader || give me attention!
X x reader || he'll be back
Two x child reader || what are you?
Four x reader x X || bath time
Two x reader || I'm sorry
Nine x reader || goddamn it
Four x reader x X || headcannons
Nine x teen reader || for shizzle
Leafy x reader || if the sweater fits
Four x reader || you're even worse like this
Four x reader || look what I can do
Four x reader x X || married headcannons
Six x reader || you make me look insane
X x Spider Reader || they're my friend
Flower x artist reader || on a scale from 1 to 100
Liy x reader || from jokes to reality
Four x reader || tears stained within the sheets
Profily x reader || snow castles
Four x Reader x X || baby headcannons
Leafy x Yandere reader || You made me insane
Algebraliens x reader || headcannons
(A/n): adding more to finally snap my spine
Knife x reader || repeated insults
Suitcase x reader || you will be found
Lightbulb x reader || splashes from the water
Fan x reader || in between the questions
Fries x Overweight Reader || a hand held apology
Leafy x Yandere reader || love made me do it
YinYang x demon reader || married headcannons
(A/n): so...uh, you guys like Animated Inanimate Battle..?
Mephone4S x reader || food is a luxury
Evil Leafy x reader || you're not who I think you are
Evil Leafy x reader || Tired anger
Bright Lights x Reader || Unfriended
Inanimate Insanity Ballpoint Pen x Reader || excellent
TROC Red Cream Soda x reader || dating preferences
Leafy x reader || you just disappeared!
Blueberry x reader || little guy
Inanimate Insanity hosts x reader || dating preferences
Mephone4 x reader || trickster
(A/N): Questions and Answers
Lollipop x reader || an AI finishes a short oneshot for me
Taco x reader || partners in crimeοΏΌ
(A/n): We meet again, old friend.

Firey x Reader || you take him to the doctor ( preferences )

1.6K 30 34
By FennecFics

This beautiful piece of art was created by MsBonnieArt on Twitter.

This is more of a Firey x Parent! Reader thing, so it's not romantic, I just wanted to write it because it's an adorable thought.
————————————————
————————————————

• This guy might be a grown adult, but that doesn't mean he can't be childish at times.

• Like, he will only eat candy and sweets, and refuses to consume any type of healthy foods.

• But this is much worse than getting him to eat a single piece of broccoli.

• He absolutely HATES going to the doctor, especially when he needs to get a shot.

• "NO! I WON'T GO!!" He would shout as he then crawled up the stairs, like you always did as a child.

• You eventually have to bait him with chocolate to even get him down the stairs. Dude loves his chocolate.

• Once he gets down the stairs, to get the chocolate, you quickly tackle him and then drag him outside and to the car, as he kicked his legs and squealed like a pig.

• You then shoved him into the car and forcefully buckled him in the children's car seat. He can't escape it, since he has no idea how to unbuckle himself.

• He eventually calmed down five minutes later, while you were already driving down the street. He would then have his arms crossed in anger, a scowl on his face.

"It's just a shot, Firey," You'd say. "IT'S A WHAT-"

• He's usually terrified at this moment. He'll start hyperventilating, and then you have to turn on the sound of a burning fire to help him calm down.

• By the time you're a minute away from the doctor's office, he's already forgotten what was going to happen.

• But when he finds out...by god, he finally lets out his true inner child.

• "BUT I DON'T WANNA GOOO!! THE DOCTOR'S SCARY!!!!" He'd shout, clinging to the car, like his life depends on it.

• While waiting, you'll usually give him one of the children's books for him to read, his favorite is the Fluffy Bunny Pop-Up book.

• When he actually has to go to the office, you have to hold his hand the entire time to keep him from just bursting into tears.

• He'll be so scared of the shot.

• He'll shut his eyes tight and dig his face into your arm while he's getting the shot. He almost cries a little bit.

• After the shot, he's hyperventilating a bit, face stained with a few tears from the sight of the needle exiting his skin. And while he's getting bandaged, you pet him and kiss his forehead. "You're so brave, Firey,"

• The doctor will always mistake him for a child, (cause they're a human) and give him a lollipop.

• Okay, now he's happy again.

• The entire ride home he's happily eating the lollipop, forgetting about the whole doctor's office thing and the shot.

• He probably passes out on the ride home as well, lollipop still in mouth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.9K 693 42
What would they do to satisfy their hunger? How long will it be until they go insane? For these competitors, they'll do anything to win, even if it m...
38.2K 484 45
THANK YOU FOR 30K READS, OH MY GOD??? !! COMPLETE !! You are visiting different object shows, hoping to get friends. But one object seemed to have yo...
3.9K 39 10
A simple project for college gone haywire. Death, murder, mystery, jail. Objects are gaining misfortune left and right. It's Test Tube's fault, isn'...
32.9K 1K 200
I have no idea. Just an art book for Inanimate Insanity. Hope you like my art! Characters don't belong to me! They belong to AnimationEpic! Only the...