She's Mine

Par Cecelia1200

Flame has always been able to get what he wants in life once he made a name for himself in the streets until... Plus

~ Main Characters ~
~ Chapter One ~
~ Chapter Two ~
~ Chapter Three ~
~ Chapter Four ~
~ Chapter Five ~
~ Chapter Six ~
~ Chapter Seven ~
~ Chapter Nine ~

~ Chapter Eight ~

123 6 10
Par Cecelia1200

Nicole

"What's going on Brianna? Where are you?" I asked

"I'm at Dre's house but I need you to come get me and kids before he comes back. He just left, NiNi hurry." She said through cries

I did a U-turn causing some horns to blow.

"I'm on my way now. Stay on the phone." I said

I talked to her and made sure she was cool as I drove to his house.

"I'm pulling in the driveway now boo." I told her.

"Okay, come help with the kids please."

I got out the car leaving the phone inside and made my way inside the house.

"Just get them in the car while I grab there stuff. Shawn help your sisters get in the car." Bri said

Shawn is her oldest child and only son, he's ten, while the two youngest Brielle, and Gabby are six and three.

"Go ahead baby the car is unlocked." I told him.

Once they walked out the door I looked at Bri as she paced back and forth tryna get her and her kids stuff.

"Bri what the hell! Did dre do that to your face?!" I asked

She sighed "yes but I don't wanna talk about it right now."

I grabbed some of the bags while she grabbed the others.

I'm only letting it go until we get to the house because I'm not about to let this slide.

Once the bags were placed in the trunk we both got in.

"Hi babies, y'all buckled up?" I looked back at them and they nodded

"Okay" I backed out the driveway and made my way home.

"How has school been?" I tried to make conversation.

Who knows what they have been seeing or hearing lately.

"I scored my first touchdown at our game TT NiNi." Shawn said

I smiled "that's great boo I wish I was there to see it."

"Yeah, mommy took a video but I don't know if she still has it." He pouted

"I'm sure she does." I smiled tryna cheer him up.

He shook his head "no daddy broke her other phone." He said

I looked at Brianna and she just put her head down.

I really didn't want to have this conversation in front the kids but at this point they probably seen the shit happen.

"Bri?"

She continued to act like she didn't hear me.

"Brianna" I said louder and she jumped

Her eyes became teary and that alone told me a lot.

A couple minutes later I pulled up to my house and parked the car.

Once we got the kids situated and I made sure they were fed and entertained I went to the guest bedroom to talk to Brianna.

Well mainly listen because she needs to tell me what the hell has been going on.

I knocked on the door and walked in.

"Nicole please." She held her hand.

I sat on the bed "you can do and say all you want ima be right here until you start talking." I told her getting comfortable.

She rolled her eyes and put a few clothes up before sitting down as well.

"He started about a year ago. It was one hit, he said he wouldn't do it again and I believed him." She started.

"One night he came in late and I was upset because he missed Brielle's recital. But that went down the drain when he smelled like perfume and liquor was all over his breath. So we started arguing and I pushed him away from me and he slapped me hard as hell. He started yelling in my face and dragged me in the room." She was balling out at this point.

I moved over close to her and rubbed her back.

She sniffed "he raped me that night...and ever since then he was aggressive towards me and I just lost all love and respect for him."

"Why did you stay Bri?" I asked confused because my sister ain't no bitch to sit there and let it happen.

"I didn't want anything to happen to the kids. I don't think he would've hurt them but he's not the same and I didn't want to risk it. Today he took it too far and he hit me in front the kids. I don't want my kids seeing that." She explained

I nodded "it's okay, I'll handle it."

She instantly stood up "No, no Nicole just let me handle it. I don't need any body hurt because of me."

I smacked my lip "that fuck nigga ain't about to touch a hair on me." I waved her off

I walked out the room and checked on the kids and they were enjoying the monsters vs aliens movie.

"Auntie can we have pizza?" Brielle asked

I smiled "ofcourse sweetie"

I went into the kitchen and ordered the pizza.

While I was in there I sent a message to the group chat.

I heard loud laughing so I went back into the livingroom to see Bri tickling the kids and they were tryna get away from her.

"Auntie help!" They screamed and I laughed.

I'm glad they had s smile on there face.

There was a knock at my door making me go get it.

"Hey boo what's wrong is everything ok?" Milani asked as soon as I opened the door.

"I'm fine. Its Bri." I told her as I hugged Ashley.

"Girl you had me scared." Ashley admitted

I blew out a breath "You don't even know, c'mon." I waved them to follow me into the livingroom.

"Oh my gosh Brianna!" Milani immediately ran to her and looked at her face.

That was one reason why I texted the group chat. The other isn't here yet.

"Milani, it's fine okay." She tried to get Milani to stop examining her.

"I say a black eye, all these cuts, a busted lip, and bruised up jaw is not fine or okay. Now c'mon we need to get you taken care of and I don't wanna hear any back talk." Milani took her coat off and tossed it on the chair along with her purse.

You would've thought she was older than Bri or her momma the way she just told Brianna off like that.

That's just Milani when people get hurt. It's in her nature, I guess thats why she's a nurse.

"This is exactly why I have yall put fully equipped first aid kits in the house." She stated heading up the stairs and Brianna followed.

"Is mommy gonna be okay?" Brielle asked poking her lip out.

Ashley sat next to them "she's going to be fine boo. Aunt Milani is just helping her feel better." She assured them.

Gabby still hasn't said a word since I picked them up. She'll nod her head yes and no but any words she hasn't said not one.

I'm pretty sure she's traumatized by whatever she seen.

There was another knock on the door that I was expecting.

"Just the people I've been waiting for." I smiled

Street

"Wassup"

"We about to pull up, we got a few things to do so get ready."  Taker spoke through the phone.

"Ight partner" I hung up.

Shit that's all needed to be said. I can finally get up out of this house and get back to doing my shit.

I swear I'm offin' them motherfuckers as soon as we catch em.

I got ready and made sure everything was good here before I left.

"Ain't no bitches in here?!!" I shouted

I nodded just making sure.

I got a text from the group chat and made my way outside locking the door.

They pulled up and I held my arms out like a free man.

They got out the cars and dapped me up.

"Hows it feel to be outchea?" Flame asked

"It feels damn good, now let's go get these fools." I said walking towards the car.

"Hold up" Taker pushed me back.

"Always ready to do some shit, that's why yo ass was here in the first place." Stalker started talking.

I sucked my teeth "you always talking like a lil bitch damn!"

He walked up on me "I'll show you a lil bitch."

Flame held him back and taker did the same to me.

"Aye the both of yall act like two bitches. Now shut the fuck up so we can explain what the hell is going on and what needs to be done." Flame stated

"Ight so we found out where the two niggas were hiding at and we gone get they ass after dark. For now we got another situation." He added

"What situation?" I asked

"Nicole hit the group chat with an emergency message, she said it's a family situation so we gone head over there." Taker spoke up.

"Well what the fuck we waiting on." I walked toward taker's car.

"Y'all should've said that shit first." I got in and shut the door.

Ashley, Nicole, and Milani are like sisters to me so to hear about any of them and emergency in the same sentence has me on a fence. I'm ready to kill somebody again.

Twenty minutes after we pulled up to the house the same time as Clip.

"Wassup Street" he dapped me up.

I gave him a head nod and made my way to the door right behind Flame.

He knocked on the door as we all stood there.

Seconds later Nicole opened the door and smiled but not an innocent one, a crazy up to sum smile.

"Just the people I've been waiting for." She said

I'm telling you right now, all of us have the same look on our faces.

She stepped aside and let us in.

When we walked in the livingroom I seen three kids and that's when I noticed they momma was missing.

"Where Brianna?" I asked

"Terry, she's here. Milani is taking care of her." She answered

"The fuck you mean taking care of her?" I got louder.

"Aye, watch yah mouth." Flame said

I jerked my head back...the fuck.

She made us follow her to the kitchen.

"Look Dre has been putting his hands on her and I don't like it one bit but she doesn't want me to get involved." She emphasized on the me part.

"So you called us?" Clip asked

She nodded "pretty much"

"Okay so what's the plan? Do we know where this nigga at?" I fired questions.

"We need to-" Flame started but Nicole interrupted.

"I think Bri should text him that the kids are with a friend and that they should meet up. Then y'all should go to the meet spot along with me and bri and handle that nigga. Bri said he should be at work now and he gets off around eight so the sun will be down. I don't think guns would be needed but just incase that nigga get crazy I might pop his ass myself." Nicole said

I nodded "sounds like a plan to me."

I looked at the other guys and they looked like they just heard the most craziest shit in their life. They have yet to get to know Nicole.

Flame look like he just fell in love.

"Flame" she snapped in his face making him come back to reality.

He stretched the back of his head "yeah it sounds like a plan." He agreed

She smiled and nodded.

"Except, you're not going" he pointed at her.

"The fuck you mean I'm not going. It's my plan and it's my sister. I'm going." She fussed

"Yo Nicole this ain't no game. I get that's yo sister and all but we do some real shit that you nor your sister need to be apart of." He told her.

She walked up on him and my eyes almost fell out.

Again I've known Nicole for a long ass time and she always been bold but she got some real balls to stand up to this nigga. He just as crazy.

He raised his brow and never broke eye contact. Neither one of them did.

"I'm going." She said and our heads followed as she walked out the kitchen.

We turned back to look at Flame.

"Pussy must be hella good." Stalker spoke up after awhile making us laugh.

"Shut up" he walked out with us on his tail getting on his ass.

Once the ladies came downstairs we talked about the plan so everybody was on the same page.

Hours later

"Ight I sent it." Bri said and threw her phone on the side of her.

"Bri it's gone be okay. We not gone let nothing happen to you." I assured her.

She nodded and breathed slowly "Okay, let's just get this over with." She stood up as so did the rest of us.

We all got in three separate cars. Bri and Nicole in one, me, taker, and clip in the other, and flame and stalker in the last one.

We slowed up once we got to the spot letting Nicole and Bri arrive first.

We parked a few minutes away from the spot and got out to walk the rest of the way.

We got close and seen Bri get out the car.

"Where you been at Brianna?" He asked walking up to her.

She looked scared as hell "I...I took the kids to a friend's house." She backed up.

"You think I'm stupid." He started getting too close for my liking so I started moving in and they followed.

I came behind him and pistol whipped his ass.

"Yeah, I think you're stupid" I said and I started beating his ass.

One thing I don't tolerate is people fucking with women. Especially ones I love and care for deeply.

Bri hurried and got in the car.

"Alright nigga" taker said pulling me off this nigga.

His punk ass didn't even fight back. Not that I gave him a chance to.

"He done bruh." Stalker said

Clip and Flame made sure the girls were okay and Taker and Stalker made sure I was straight.

When we all looked back, that bitch ass nigga was gone.

"See yall should've let me kill his ass." I shook my head and walked off.

Ima catch his ass don't worry.

"Aye yall head back to the house we got some other shit to take care of." Flame told them.

We watched them drive off.

"Let's go." Flame stated.

Days later

Milani

"You ready?" I asked Zena

We were getting ready to go sign the adoption papers and get her into school.

"Yes ma'am" she answered

"You look like a mom." She said

I gasp and smiled "well good, I need to look like one if I'm adopting." I said

"Its a good look though." She said

"Thank you boo" we walked out the house and to my car.

Once we were scrapped in I pulled out the driveway.

"So.. are you excited about this?"

She nodded "Yeah, I mean I haven't had someone actually take the time to ask me a simple question or try to help me so I appreciate all you're doing for me."

I rubbed her head "you're welcome sweetie."

I turned on the radio to hear the remix to DJ Khalid All I Do is Win.

I started bopping my head to it and so did Zena.

When the chorus came up we both sung it loudly

🎶All I do is win, win, win no matter what
Got money on my mind I can never get enough
And every time I step up in the building
Everybody hands go up
And they stay there
And they say yeah
And they stay there
Up down, up down, up down
'Cause all I do is win, win, win
And if you goin' in put your hands in the air
Make them stay there🎶

We busted out laughing and finished the song.

Later...

"Okay, Ms.Wright why do you feel like you are capable of taking care of Zena?" The social worker asked

I smiled "I'm a neonatal nurse so I'm well with kids and I'm able to take care of most injuries if any. I'm very educated and financially stable. Zena is very comfortable with me and we have built a great friendship so far. She's a great kid and I just want to help her." I said truthfully.

She nodded and turned to Zena "Zena how do you feel when you're around Ms. Wright?"

"I feel safe and cared for. She always checks on me and makes sure I have just about everything I need and want. I feel comfortable with her and I trust her. She is putting me before herself and welcoming me into her home with opening arms. I appreciate her." Zena answered

She asked a few more questions before handing me papers to sign.

I looked at Zena and she was smiling as well I.

I filled out some information and signed the papers.

"Congratulations Ms.Wright you are officially the guardian of Ms. Zena Wilds."

"Thank you." We both said.

"Ms.Wright remember I'll be by the house later to check everything." She reminded me.

"That's fine, cmon Zena so we can get you registered for school." I said and we walked out.

"Well that went great." I said as we exited the building.

"Thank God."

I laughed as we got in the car.

"Well let's go get you registered for school honey bun." I pinched her cheek.

Late at night

"Congratulations, dad you want to cut the umbilical cord?" The obstricianist asked the father.

"Birth time, 11:32 p.m." I stated out loud

He nodded and went to do so.

I laid the baby on the mother's chest for a few.

"Okay mom I'm going to take your son and get him all cleaned up and then he'll be all yours, okay?" I explained

She smiled and nodded.

I grabbed the baby carefully and took him to the room to be clean.

"Hey little guy." I smiled

"Me and Dr.Vick are just going to make sure you're cleaned and processed correctly." I told him.

I love talking with the babies. Although they don't understand a word I'm saying I believe that babies have a sense of what's going on and I feel they should know as well as the parents.

I don't know it's just me.

We bathed him and made sure all his muscles and bones were fine.

He was born prematurely so we have to thoroughly check him.

I placed a stethoscope over his chest to check his breathing.

"He has an apnea so we need to keep a close eye on him to make sure he stays breathing." I said.

She weighed him and got his length and got him dressed.

I walked back into the room with the baby.

"Okay back to mommy." I placed him on her chest.

"Make sure the gown is clear so you can have skin to skin contact. Are you breast feeding?" I asked her.

"Yes" she responded

I nodded "let's make sure he latches on."

Once I made sure he could latch on I decided to let the parents know what's going on.

"He looks as if he's getting his food very well. He has an apnea and by far that's the only con we've observe, which is good." I informed

"What's an apnea?" He asked in concern.

"He basically has a pause in his breathing for a very short period of time, but trust me it's very common for premature babies." I explained

"What about his lungs and his heart? Is everything okay?" She asked

I nodded "He's only premature of a week so his lungs are not as underdeveloped but still needs to be monitored. His heart is beating strongly and is fine which is why the apnea is not a worry" I responded with a smile.

They both returned the smile and gawked over their son.

"Your doctor will be coming back in shortly for any questions as well as information needed. If you have any questions for me, please just hit this button and I'll be here. Congratulations again. "

They both thanked me and I walked out of the room.

I washed my hands before going into breakroom.

I pulled out my phone to check on Zena. She should be sleep but she's a teenager.

"Hello" she answered

"Hey honey bun, are you doing okay?"

She laughed "you do know that you dont have to call or text every hour."

I chuckled "I'm just checking up on you, it's getting late and I don't have an accurate time of when I'm leaving, hopefully soon but you need to get some sleep."

"I will, let me know when you're coming home." She said

I nodded "I will, goodnight."

"Goodnight." She hung up.

I grabbed my fruit bowl from out the fridge and sat down.

I got on my phone to just check social media seeing I have a text from Malik.

Lik💪🏽🥰: Call me back.

He called me three times before. Something must be wrong.

The phone rung all but once and I don't think it fully rung.

"Yeah Lik what's wrong?" I immediately asked.

"Where you been?, you can't answer yo phone?"

"I'm at work so my phone was on silent." I spoke through clenched teeth

Him coming at me like that was making me want to cuss his ass out. He lucky I'm at work and I got class.

He sucked his teeth "I thought you didn't have to work today?"

I sighed "I got called in this afternoon, what is it?"

"I need a place to stay, dad found out about what I was doing with Snake and told mom and they both trippin." He responded

I rolled my eyes "Neither of them are trippin they are concerned and disappointed and most definitely pissed at you."

"You should've been stop that mess anyway, like I told you." I added

"I know.....but it's done now. Look I just need a place to stay and I don't want to stay with none of my boys." He said

"Why not?" I asked in confused because usually he would want to stay with one of them.

"They just been partying like hell lately......plus they got bitches." He spoke

"Language." I checked him

"My fault, but can I stay?" He asked

"Ofcourse, um Zena's at the house so I'll let her know that you're going to come in tonight so she doesn't get scared." I told him

"Ight, see you at the house." He said

I slowly nodded "yeah I'll probably be there in the morning. Be careful please and I love you."

"I will and love you too." He said before hanging up.

I finished by fruit salad and wash my hands before walking out of the break room.

I was about to walk into NICU to check on the babies in there before the nurse stopped me.

"Nurse Wright?"

I turned around "yes?"

"You have an emergency in room 402, patient says he really needs help and he only wants to see you." She stated

My eyebrows scrunched "okay"

I made my way to the room and opened the door to see Mark sitting on the bed with a smirk on his face.

I smiled and shook my head "and just what are you doing here Mr.Anderson?"

"You know Nurse Wright I have been experiencing some back pain lately." He said

I raised my brows "oh really" I put on gloves after sanitizing my hands.

"Yes ma'am, I think its from carrying a woman on my back yesterday afternoon." He chuckled and smirked at me.

"Whatever I didn't tell you to carry me. That was your decision." I said

I felt around his back.

"You know I was just joking right." He said

"Well I'm still going to check, and afterwards you can give my supervisor a great report Detective." I gave him a smile.

"I'll think abou-" he winced before he could finish his sentence.

I pressed the area in his back again and he responded the same.

I stood in front of him "I thought you said you were just joking?"

"I was, my back doesn't hurt at all it's just that spot you pressed."

I felt down his spine "everything is aligned as far as your spine goes. Can you move your neck slowly to your left and right?" I asked

He did so as I listened closely.

"Did you fall or hit your back in anyway?"

He shook his head "nah I been cool."

"Hmm" I squinted my eyes and pressed around his back again.

He winced for a different spot making me smack my lips.

"Are you faking?" I placed my hand on my hip.

He tried hard not to smile but he did.

I shook my head and hit him.

"You play too much." I took my gloves off and sanitized my hands.

"You do know that coming here without an emergency is a crime right?" I asked

He laughed "you wanna cuff me?"

I bit my lip and smirked.

"That wouldn't be enough of a punishment." I folded my arms across my chest.

He got off the bed "Oh" he walked towards me "then can you explain to me what would be?"

I grabbed the back of his head and connected our lips.

He pulled my waist closer making me moan into the kiss.

We made out until our tongues got tired.

He tried to come back in for another kiss but I pushed him back.

He sighed and held my hands.

"I know you're ready to take that next step and I am too" I said making his eyebrows raise.

"However, I want you to take a test....for STDs" I said hesitantly

He nodded slowly "I understand"

It was a few moments until he spoke again "I'll take the test."

"You know I'm not judging you I'm-"

"Just looking out for your health." He finished

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck as he did my waist.

"You are amazing." I said

He kissed me "I know."

Mark

"I'll see you later?" I asked raising my brow.

"Yeah, my shift ends in another hour...or two and ima head home and take my behind right to sleep. I'll catch you in the early afternoon?"

I winked "you will."

I took the elevator back down to the ED. "Hey is he stable now?" I asked the doctor.

Although I was bothering Milani that wasn't the only reason I was here.

Me and Nick got a case where these gangs led into a shootout. There were two of them that were shot. Both in one of the other gangs. Both carrying weapons without a gun license and so on.

Nick and I both have to question them to get some answers. Either way they both are going to be arrested and charged for illegal carry of weapons.

"He is stable but his parents are with him right now. Maybe you should check on the other teen." He suggested

I nodded and made my way to the room signaling Nick.

I knocked "hey, Eli is it okay if I ask you a few questions?" I asked

"Yeah it's cool." He answered as Nick walked in.

"Did you plan to have a shootout today?" I asked

"Nah" he answered quickly

"Eli you do know that lying to a cop is only going to make your situation worse." Nick told him.

"Look I said I didn't know alright." He got aggressive

I walked over to a seat "May I?" I asked him

He shrugged his shoulders.

"Look I know yall live by a code in the streets, but if you don't give us any information we can't help you in anyway. If you cooperate we can tell a judge and possibly lessen your sentence or most likely get you on probation since it's your first offense." I informed both him and his parents.

"I ain't no snitch." He responded

"You gone be one today" his father spoke up reminding me of mines.

"Now you tell these two men what you and those thugs had going on, do it now." He told them with a clenched jaw.

He looked around "Yes."

"What are you answering?" I asked

"There was a plan to have a shootout, damn." He answered

"Watch your mouth." His mother pointed at him.

"Eli you know-"

"I didn't fire the gun." He said

We all gave a confused face.

"The gun I held I didn't fire it, not once. It's not even mines I just held it and pretended like I shot it." He admitted

We asked a few more questions before leaving to talk to the other boy, Xavier.

His story was a little different but both boys didn't want to be apart of the shootout.

Xavier said he did fire the gun but he stated he either fired away from the shootout or at the ground.

"Where'd you dip off to while we were waiting?" Nick ask as we got in the car.

I chuckled "you really gotta ask or you just being nosey."

He chuckled and shook his head "mm Nurse Wright had a visitor."

"Yeah......she made me take a test."

"What kind of test?" He asked

"STD test, she just wants to make sure she takes precautions. I didn't mind, I stay protected." I said

"Had one of those women." He said

I laughed and so did he "one of those huh?" I asked shaking my head.

Three days later

"I'm coming. I'm coming." I said as I jogged down the stairs.

I was upstairs working out when somebody banged on my door.

"Who is it?" I asked walking to the door.

"Its us fool, you know what time it is." Shamar said

I opened the door to see all of them standing there with liquor and a bag of weed and backwoods.

I turned around to walk inside with them following.

"Why you ain't got shit set up?" Will asked as we made our way to the livingroom.

"Nigga I was in the middle of a workout. I'm bout to hop in the shower. Snacks in the pantry, yall go ahead and start without me."

I made my way upstairs to get ready.

Every Saturday the boys and I do this gathering you can say where we chill, drink, smoke, play a few games, maybe hit the court. It's like a ritual, we been doing it since Latrell's mom died.

So on any Saturday that we're free we do this.

An hour later

"Dammit Terry get yo stupid ass over here!" Shamar yelled as we played COD.

"Bitch I'm coming." He replied making us laugh.

"Ahh shit they ganging up on my ass." Shamar said

"Where the fuck they come from?" Will asked

"The fuck if I know." Shamar said "Yo T, get the fuck over here before I die."

"Didn't I tell yo bitch ass I'm coming. Damn you acting like nobody coming my way either." He replied

"Y'all niggas argue to fucking much." I said

There was a knock at the door.

"Shit.....Trell, Will y'all cover me while I get to the door."

"Yeah we got you." Trell responded

I quickly made it to the door and opened it.

"Milani, what you doing here?"

She held up some mail "Your results are here."

"You checked my mail?" I asked letting her in.

"I did, you should've but that's not the point." She led me into the kitchen.

She handed me one of them "open it"

I grabbed and opened it pulling out the paper.

"I'm negative for all STDs that includes AIDS and HIV." I read off the paper.

She smiled brightly and threw herself on me planting a kiss that felt out of this world.

I gripped her waist with my left hand while gripping her ass with the other.

"Mmm" she moaned

She moved down to my neck and went straight to my spot.

"I've been waiting for this." She said and she started taking off my shirt.

"Babe." I grabbed her hands.

She looked at me "what?"

The boys started whistling making her turn around and gasp.

"Ooo you a freeeaak." Shamar said making her laugh.

She blushed and turned back to me "I'll see you later." She kissed me.

"Bye boys."

"Byeee" they all said making her laugh again before walking out.

Once the door closed they looked at me.

"Don't say nothing, my results came back negative and she's just excited." I said

"Back to the game bitches." Terry said as we walked back into the livingroom.

"You the bitch that can't get yo slow ass to help me when I'm being ganged up on." Shamar replied

"Well bitch learn how to shoot better."

They went back and forth until the game started.

We all continue to have fun while we could.

Later that night

"Hey, come...in........damn" I spoke

She walked in "You like?"

I bit my lip "I do, you look fine as hell."

She blushed "thank you."

We walked into the livingroom.

She gasped "What's this?" She asked

I smiled and got behind her wrapping my arms around her waist.

I kissed her cheek "You always tell me how you like just laying back and watching a good movie after long shifts at the hospital. How much you love a good movie night with popcorn and s'mores. Although that combination ain't right."

We both laughed "My grandma and I used to do this every Saturday. We never missed one."

She turned around still in my arms "This is special to me. Thank you." She kissed me.

"Don't start nothing girl." I told her "At least not yet." I winked

"C'mon" I guided her to the couch with the blankets set up for us to cuddle while we watch.

We got comfortable and I started the movie. We were watching The Last Dragon.

An hour later

"Babe."

At the moment she was laying next to me with her legs laid over my lap. She was basically sitting on me with how close her ass was.

"Yeah" she answered

"You gotta move, you basically sitting on my shit." I told her

She smirked and moved back a lil to see my shit hard as rocks.

Her mouth flew open "ain't no way you that hard from me just sitting here." She tried not to laugh.

"Aye he got a mind of his own." I shrugged

She bit her lip "oh really?" She raised her brow and straddled my lap.

She bent over and grabbed a strawberry and dipped it in the chocolate.

She licked over her lips and placed the strawberry in halfway into her mouth.

I smirked and grabbed the back of her neck pulling her in closer making eye contact.

I took a bite into the strawberry until our lips connected.

Once the strawberry was gone we made out hard.

Damn it felt good.

We both have raging hormones that we have been suppressing but it's all coming out now.

She reached into my pants and pulled out my dick and started to stroke it slowly.

"Shit" I groaned and started sucking on her neck.

She moaned "Mark" she moaned "take these off." She tugged at my pants.

I lifted myself to pull down my pants while she stood and took off her two piece throwing them across the room.

"I'm going to take real good care of you." She kissed me and slid down on me.

I guided her down "fuck" we both moaned

"You feel so good" she started grinding on me and when she got comfortable with my size she went wild on my shit.

I gripped her waist "damn baby."

She started rocking backwards making me go crazy.

"Shit Milani." I brought her head closer and started sucking on her neck.

She gripped my hair "ahh"

I was close to reaching my peak so I stood up and and laid her down on the couch.

I took my shirt off and threw it somewhere.

She felt on my chest as I got on top and slid inside of her again and started stroking her.

Her shit was tight as hell but that's how I like it.

She arched her back "Fuck Mark!" She wrapped her legs around my back.

I stroked harder causing her to dig her nails in my back. I didn't mind.

I took her pain and she took mines.

"Ah fuck! Baby I'm about to cum." She screamed

I curved my stroke a little to hit her g-spot.

Her grip became tighter "FUCK! BABY!" She screamed and came on my dick.

I pulled out and did the same.

After a few seconds I grabbed her ankles and pushed her legs behind her head.

I leaned in and kissed her "I'm not done with you yet." I told her

She smirked "neither am I."

Damn this girl is amazing.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

15.4K 823 122
Prosper Heavenly Jones. She was a regular girl, and in one night her life was changed. Forever. And then there's Royal Christian Brown. The most fear...
237K 6.1K 46
Serena Diamond has had a passion for dancing all her life. She got her skills from her Mother and Grandmother who passed away. Her Father has been an...
39.5K 2K 18
How far would you go to save someone's life that you only grew to know for briefly a few minutes?
83.6K 2.3K 16
As A Forewarning; This Book Is Discontinued. A Tyga Fan Fiction Featuring Other Celebrities As Well (: This Is My First Fan Fiction, So Bare With Me...