Kamen Rider Deku (Kamen Rider...

Galing kay Lance1889

I own nothing, everything I use belongs to their respective owners. After Bakugo threatens him about not jo... Higit pa

Episode 1: Reason To Be A Hero?
Episode 2: Don't Need A Reason To Save Someone
Student OCs

Episode 3: 9 Months of Training/Writing

762 24 35
Galing kay Lance1889

Here's the next chapter, enjoy! Leave questions and ideas for the story in the comments!

Month 2...

Midoriya was running through the forest, not running in fear. He was freerunning. Midoriya jumped at a series of close trees then ran across the wall over a pit then rolled when he was clear to land. Midoriya jumped up to a ledge then halfway he kicked off and jumped a series of holes and rolled when he landed. He then stopped and took deep breaths.

Midoriya: I need to increase my stamina... Before I start combat training...

Midoriya then ran to a cave. He then sat on the floor with his legs spread straight in front of him. Keeping his spine straight and hands resting beside his hips, bend his knees and lean back slightly. Now inhale and lift both legs while extending his hands forward. Keeping his toes at eye level and lengthening his spine. He held this pose for 10 seconds and released the posture.

Midoriya: My body hurts... But I can't stop...!

Midoriya took out a series of strange fruits from his cave and gobbled them down while doing box breathing exercises, breathing in, feeling the air in his lungs, then holding his breath for 4 seconds, trying not to inhale or exhale. Finally exhaling through his mouth for 4 seconds.

Midoriya: Alright! Time to continue my exercise.

Midoriya then did about 60 squats, 70 pull-ups on a thick tree branch, 80 Burpees, 90 Jumping jacks, and finally finished it up by running up to the mountain wall and began climbing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, at Aldera Junior High, Bakugo walked up to the teacher and placed 2 sheets of paper on the teacher's desk.

Bakugo: Here's your damn essay!

Teacher: (looks through the papers) This is one of the worst and laziest essays I've ever seen.

The teacher puts the papers in a paper shredder.

Teacher: I could tell you half-assed it. So do it again. Unless you'd like to have your mother down.

Bakugo flinched before returning to his desk, pulling out some paper and beginning to write.

Month 5...

Midoriya was standing in a karate stance, with him were three people.

A man in neon pink and blue armor over a purple bodysuit, with a helmet with a red visor and a wide sharp tooth smile. He also had at-rex engraved on his chest.

A man with a black bodysuit with pink and black armor pieces. With a purple chest piece with a pink t-rex on the inside and a black tail. His helmet consisted of a had a black and pink t-rex head with a pink scarf.

And finally, a woman in a black bodysuit with blue armor pieces with yellow stripes. A blue python on her chest. And her helmet with a yellow front mask piece with blue visor "eyes".

Neon Colored Rider: (to the black Rider) Vice. Do you need to be doing that?

Vice: (to the Neon Colored Rider) Revi-kun! I fail to see a reason I shouldn't be doing this.

Vice was setting up a speaker and a mic.

Revi: You know what. Nevermind. Jeanne, are you ready?

Jeanne: (holding a series of volleyball-sized rocks) Ready.

Revi: (raises his hand) Begin!

Vice hit play on his speaker.

Even though the music started, Midoriya stayed focused.

Jeanne: 1-2!

Jeanne tossed a rock and Midoriya punched it, leaving a small crack in it as it fell to the ground.

Jeanne: 1-2!

Jeanne tossed another rock and Midoriya punched it.

Jeanne: 1-2! (as soon as Midoirya hit the rock) 1-2! (as soon as Mirodiya hit that rock) Hit 3!

Midoriya hit two rocks with a quick jab before punching a rock that was made of a much harder stone. Midoriya began punching a consecutive series of rocks that Jeanne kept tossing.

Vice: Baby, I'm a broken man. I'm just a shattering storm!

Jeanne: Hit 3!

Midoirya repeated his last "Hit 3" action. Now leaving larger cracks, some breaking upon hitting the ground.

Vice! Baby, try to find my way. As the lonely shadows swarm! Whoa whoa whoa, I'm just a man!  Missing you, please understand! Without you-ou-ou, I'm dying! 

Revi: Combo!

A large boulder was tossed and when Midoriya punched it, it broke into several others. Midoriya then performed a series of punches and kicks, ending with an uppercut.

Vice: Now, no one will know! How I bear my pain alone!

Jeanne: Hit 3!

Vice: In the end! I choose my solitude!

Revi: Combo!

Vice: No, I can't go back! To my days of innocence! 

Revi: Combo!

Vice: Can't go back! There is no return! 

Revi: Combo!

Vice: Another cycle of seasons has passed us by and I can't help. I wonder I wonder, I wonder just where you are now. I hear from everyone that you are different. And that you are yet more beautiful than before.

Jeanne: Hit 3!

Vice: Whoa whoa. If you say that you are happier now. And that's just the way you feel about everything now. 

Revi: Combo!

Vice: Well then I guess it's just the way. That it is.

Jeanne: Hit 3! Hit 3!

When Midoriya landed his punch, the rock shattered into a hundred pieces. He held his hand up in victory as the song ended. Vice then hit "Replay" and they started again.

*****

Bakugo was going into his room, which was very clean despite his bad attitude.

Bakugo: I'm going! Old hag!

Bakugo's Mother: And don't even think of coming out of there until you write a damn good essay!

Month 8...

Midoriya was standing in the woods, surrounding him was several humanoid monsters with ant-like features.

The only reason they didn't approach Midoriya was that another Rider was standing behind him.

It was a male Rider with heavy armor with a fairly sharp design and Spades decorating it. A dark blue bodysuit with studded straps and a sword on his hip.

Midoriya: They are afraid of you, huh, Blade?

Blade: Yup. Are you ready?

Midoriya nods and Blade leaps away from him, which causes the monsters to charge at the green-haired boy. He does a powerful combo of punches, ending with an uppercut that launches a monster into the others. Midoriya then dodged several blows from a few behind him. Before whipping around and delivering a strong spin kick to their faces. Block, counter, punch, kick. Kick, counter, block, punch. Punch, kick, counter, block. Kick, punch, block, counter. Counter, punch, kick, block.

All of this was coming to Midoriya as second nature at this point. He had practiced these moves over and over with Revi, Vice, and Jeanne. That these mindless and tactless monsters were easy in comparison. His training was finally paying off.

*****

Bakugo looked like he was struggling to write his essay, but Asai and Tao looked like they had already finished their essays.

Asai: How long do you think it'll take him to realize that we can use the internet to help write our essays?

Tao: it's already been 8 months and he's been rejected 30 times now, dude. I don't think he's gonna figure it out.

Bakugo: DAMN THIS STUPID ESSAY!!!

Month 9...

Midoriya was washing his face. Today was the day he'd return to the city and begin his journey to become a hero. His body was defiantly proof of his training. From a scrawny nerd to a boy with a well-built body.

Midoriya put on his clothes and stepped out of the cave, taking one last deep breath before leaving. He walked to the area he first came to the forest. Standing there was Kabuto but also another Rider.

This rider was male, and he had red crystals adorning his black bodysuit and coattail. He had large crystal rings on his fingers. His mask was made of a silver-like metal with a large red crystal for the face.

Kabuto: Deku. This is Wizard.

Midoriya: Oh yeah, the Rider who made sure I wasn't reported missing by making a Double of me.

Wizard: Correct. And now, I'm going to send you back to town. But first.

Wizard held his ring near his belt which caused a flash.

Wizard's Driver: Connect, Please!

Suddenly a portal opened beside Wizard and the fake Midoriya appeared through it.

Midoriya: Woah...

Wizard: Grab his hand.

Midoriya: Ok...

Midoriya grabbed his copy's hand and it instantly turned into dust. Light flowed over Midoriya before information flowed through his head.

Wizard: While you were here I had your Double do what you normally do. From School Work to Hero Studying. It's uploaded all its gathered data into your mind.

Midoriya: That's incredible!

Kabuto: Don't praise him. He'll get a big head.

Wizard: Too Late!

Wizard's Driver: Big, Please!

Wizard's head had suddenly become massive as a small magic circle appeared around his neck.

Kabuto: I hate you...

Wizard's Driver: Dress Up, Please!

Midoriya was suddenly put in a new set of clothing, a green hoodie over a dark green shirt, black jeans, and red sneakers. As well as a green hat, a part of sunglasses, and a face mask.

Wizard: There. Now it's up to you if you wish to reveal who you are. Now to send you to an event All Might has set up for you.

Wizard put the portal ring up to his driver once more.

Wizard's Driver: Connect, Please!

Kabuto: Here, you're gonna need this.

Kabuto handed Midoriya back his Hero Driver and the tube containing One For All along with 4 other tubes that had something and a case of tubes.

Kabuto: (points to the four extra tubes) These are AxillaryChangers. They will summon weapons to you. (points at the case) These are extra QuirkChangers, for any other Quirks you want to copy.

Wizard: Also, we changed One For All's announcement to Superpower to avoid people learning about it. (waves him goodbye) Goodbye, see you again.

Midoriya nodded and entered the newly formed portal and thus, began his journey to become a Hero.

*****

All Might stood and looked out over a sea of people gathered in front of sports in his Buff Mode. New Crews were everywhere.

News Woman: Today's the day folks! All Might is going to give his First Recommendation to UA! All to the mysterious young hero, Kamen Rider Deku!

At the same time. Bakugo had come back home.

Bakugo: I'm home... And finally done with that damn essay!

Bakugo's Mother: (from the kitchen) Good! You can watch some TV. Something good should be on the news right now.

Bakugo sat down and switched on the TV.

News Woman: As you all know 9 months ago, Puppet Prince attacked using a boy with an Explosive Quirk. But Kamen Rider Deku had leaped into the fray and defeated Puppet Prince. He's gained a quickly growing fan base for both his mystery and abilities have left people in shock and awe.

Bakugo: Deku? No way. She can't mean Shitty Deku... Must be someone actually named Deku. Poor bastard.

Back at the event.

: Connect, Please!

A portal opened up and a masked Midoriya stepped through it. The crow cheered him as he walked up to All Might.

All Might: (thinking) Despite your hidden features, I can tell you've grown amazingly.

All Might then pulled out a paper document. Handing it to Deku, it said;

"Letter Of Recommendation to Principal Nezu"

"To recommend Applicant; Deku. for consideration to apply him for a Scholarship and Application to U.A. High School. I, All Might, have been impressed by his skills and abilities as well as his determination to become a hero. He's a clever and kind boy. Academically smart and very motivated. Following these credentials, I believe that Deku is very much deserving of a scholarship to U.A. High School!"

"From, All Might!"

All Might: This one is for you. A copy has already been sent to UA's administrator and principal!

Midoriya showed the document to the crowd. Bakugo growled as photographers took pictures of the boy. Midoriya then began taking his mask off. 

All Might: (thinking) I see... You don't want to be known as just Kamen Rider Deku. Well, I'll support you no matter what!

Midoriya: (reveals his face) I'm Izuku Midoriya! I hope to become a great hero!

Bakugo then did a spit take with his own spit.

Bakugo: WHAT THE HELL!?!?!? DEKU IS DEKU!?!?!?

Bakugo's Mother: STOP SHOUTING!!!

Midoriya waved the camera as Bakugo continued to fuming and making explosions in his hands.

Bakugo: DAMN NERD!!!

*****

The 10th month rolled around, and UA's Entrance Exams have begun. Midoriya was at a bus stop waiting for the bus to go to his Entrance Exam. With a woman that had shoulder-length hair with a ponytail on the left. Wearing a normal stay-at-home mother's outfit. She was adjusting Midoriya's tie.

Midoriya: Thanks again, mom. You don't have to do this.

Midoriya's Mother: But I had to see my son off to become a great hero! (begins tearing up) Ooh, I'm still so shocked that you were Kamen Rider Deku! I'm tearing up again...

Midoriya: (begins tearing up too) Oh, mom, don't cry, 'cause that's just gonna make me cry...

Both mother and son, shot tears from their eyes, going so high that you'd think it was their Quirk.

The two cried for a solid minute before calming down.

All Might: (scrawny mode) Well, looks like I'm not late to see you off.

The two looked to see All Might approaching 

Midoriya's Mother: Oh. Who is this?

All Might: I'm Toshinori Yagi, I work with All Might and have planned times for All Might and Midoriya to meet with one another. You must Young Midoriya's mother, Inko Midoriya.

Midoriya: (thinking) Looks like All Might had this planned out.

Inko: Well, thank you for giving my son the chance to prove himself.

All Might: You should be thanking All Might, not me.

The three had spoken for a little bit before as they waited.

Inko: So what will happen to Izuku after he completes the exam?

Midoriya: You're saying that like I'll complete it easy...

All Might: She's not wrong. He'll be asked to move into the UA Dorms.

Midoriya: Never heard of that about UA.

All Might: Principal Nezu believes that future pro heroes need to bond with one another. Due to the poor teamwork skills of recent heroes. He believes that living under one roof will bring unity to their numbers.

Midoriya: It's true that heroes today have poor teamwork skills. This could prove fruitful in- (mutter mutter mutter mutter mutter mutter mutter mutter mutter)

Midoriya continued to mutter to himself for a solid minute while the two adults near him just talked. Then a minibus with "U.A. Highschool" on the side began rolling down the street.

All Might: Looks like the bus is here. Are you going to snap him out of it or shall I?

Inko gave her son a slight pinch to the cheek, snapping him out of his muttering mindset. The bus came to a stop and Midoriya began to climb on, looking back at the two as they waved him goodbye.

Midoriya: Oh, I guess I'll see you later then.

Inko: I'll pack your things for when you complete the exam!

All Might: Do well, Young Midoriya.

Midoriya nodded, getting on the bus and the doors shut. Inko and All Might walked and talked. 

All Might: So, may I treat you to some tea? I found a really good cafe in town.

Inko: I don't get out much, so I guess it would be good for me.

On the bus, Midoriya looked over the bus passengers 5 and each seat was taken except one. Midoriya walked down the bus aisle to the empty seat. Only to find a set of floating clothes. A cyan tank top with pink stripes, white shorts, dark grey calf-high socks, and grey sneakers. The person wearing them seemed to be completely invisible.

Midoriya: (thinking) Now I feel bad for thinking someone wasn't here... (speaking) Ummm... Excuse me... May I sit with you?

???: Oh, sure!

Midoriya opened the compartment above the seats to put his bag in. But due to his lack of height, he found it hard to get his bag into the compartment. That was until someone in the seat behind him and the invisible girl who was also taller than him pushed his bag into the compartment. 

The helpful person was a very tall and well-built young man with buzzed, dark brown hair and black eyes. Wearing a light blue tracksuit

???: There you go!

Midoriya: Oh, thank you.

???: No problem that's what future pro heroes are for! I'm Inasa Yoarashi! Pleasure!

Inasa nearly attempts a bowing motion but the bus driver calls him out.

Bus Driver: Kid, you headbutt the seats one more time with that weird bow of yours, I'm dropping you off where ever.

Inasa stopped immediately before he did anything.

Inasa: Yes sir! Apologizes!

Inasa unconsciously goes to bow, but as he swung his head down to the floor, Midoriya stopped him by catching him by the forehead.

Inasa: Thank you!

Midoriya: (sweatdrops) No problem...

Midoriya got a good look at the bus driver. He was a white-haired man in his early 20s with hazel eyes and an athletic build. Wearing black gothic victorian clothing. 

Midoriya: That's Pro Hero Hunter!

Pro Hero: Lance Blake (Hunter)

Hero Rank: 125th

Job At U.A.: Bus Driver

Quirk: Soulsborne - Lance's Quirk is similar to the Gamer Quirk. He lives his life like a character from the video game series Bloodborne and other Souls-like games. He can carry-ons of weapons on hand in a pocket dimension. Cast Magic. Heal wounds from vials of blood. Land powerful Visceral Attacks with counters and parries! And even come back from Death!

Quirk Downside: As a Bloodborne character, Lance's life is always on thin ice. His Quirk isn't completely combat-based so a lot of his fights rely on tactics and skills! He also needs to Level himself up with his own hard-earned money or money he gets from beating villains or criminals, which he loses all of if he dies twice in a row without recovering it! Currently, he's standing in his 1889th life.

Midoriya and Inasa sit down and the bus continued on its way. Midoriya felt a tug on his shirt, he looked to see the invisible girl facing him.

???: Hey, are you Deku? All Might's Pupil?

Midoriya: Oh, yes. I am.

Inasa: (leans over the seat) PLEASURE TO MEET THE NO. 1's PROTEGE!!

Midoriya: AHH!!

???: Don't just come shouting out of nowhere like that!! Scared the crap out of us!

Just then, the person sitting in front of the Midoriya and the invisible girl turned around. A tall teenage girl with a buxom physique. She has long black hair that is normally tied into a spiky ponytail with a large strand hanging on the right side of her face. Her eyes are thin and sharp, dark in color, and paired with short eyebrows set in a determined expression. She wore a red coat over a white top, a beige skirt, and red heels.

???: Please don't shout at people.

Inasa: SORRY, MISS YAOYOROZU!!

???: I just said... Nevermind.

Inasa sits back in his seat.

???: I'm Toru Hagakure. My Quirk is Invisible, pretty simple really.

Midoriya: Hmm... (mutter mutter mutter) It seems you just reflecting light off your body, instead of reflecting light away from you, with enough practice, you could probably reflect light so intensely you could become a human flashbang, minus the noise of course. But with the right support tool that could be changed...

Toru: You mutter a lot. I could barely hear what you were saying.

Midoriya: AH! Oh, sorry! I tend to ramble and mutter when talking about Quirks.

???: Well, if we're introducing ourselves, I'm Momo Yaoyorozo. My Quirk is Creation. It allows me to materialize different objects, such as weapons and tools, from any part of my body.

Midoriya: That's amazing!

Toru: Yeah! You can make so much!

Momo: Not true, it takes fat cells. And the more complex or large the creation the more time it takes for me to complete it.

Midoriya: Still, it's an amazing Quirk!

Inasa: Mine is Whirlwind! It allows me to control the air around me!

Momo: An elemental Emitter Quirk. Those are always so strong.

Inasa: Yes! But if I am unable to move or the temperature is too high! My wind control loses a lot of power!

Midoriya: Amazing!

Toru noticed that Midoriya was writing everything down in his notebook. And he was already writing theories on possible Support Items and training methods.

Toru: You're a real Quirk Nerd huh? And I mean that in the nicest way possible.

Midoriya: (chuckles) Heheh, I guess. I've always been one to see the possibilities of Quirks outside of just their baser abilities.

Moma: That's a handy trait, but it's about time you introduce yourself, don't you think?

Midoriya: Yeah, hehe... My name is Izuku Midoriya. I'm Quirkless.

Toru: WHAT?!?!?!

Momo: Toru, dear. As shocking as that is, please refrain from shouting like that.

Toru: Sorry...

Inasa: How did you gain All Might's attention without a Quirk?

Midoriya pulled out the Hero Driver and QuirkChanger.

Toru: Cool belt buckle.

Midoriya: (thinking) Thankfully, my copy would regularly meet up with the man who gave me the Hero Driver to talk about it. The First Kamen Rider, who just goes by First. (speaking) It's called the Hero Driver. With the QuirkChanger, which copies the data of a Quirk, it allows even Quirkless People like me to stand on par with Pro Heroes.

Toru: That's so cool!

Momo: Truly incredible! You must've spent your whole youth trying to make this!

Midoriya remained silent to that comment, even though First said he could claim the Hero Driver as his own invention, he still felt uncomfortable doing it. Just then the four felt the bus come to a stop.

Hunter: Okay, Everyone off! We're at the exam site!

The green-haired boy stood up so that Toru could exit, Inasa was using his Quirk to get the two's bags. Then Midoriya felt someone bump into him despite him just standing there. Midoriya nearly fell onto Toru had Momo not caught him. He looked at the person who rudely bumped into him, but they were already getting off, the only thing he saw of them was their hair was two-toned, one side red the other white.

To Be Continued...

That's all for this chapter! Of course, as you've seen, I'll be adding OC Pro heroes to the staff of U.A. cause a lot of U.A.'s staff is forgettable, I can name; Aizawa, Present Mic, All Might, Vlad, Midnight, and Nezu.

If you want to add an OC a couple of things;

1. Try to have a picture of the character, so I have something to describe the character. If you don't have one try to give me something short so I can find a picture for you.

2. Quirks must be balanced, no OP Quirks, the greater the upside the worse the downside.

3. Jobs will be listed below these rules so try to make sure you're not aiming for a job that's already been taken.

Jobs Available: School Custodian (Janitor), Mathematics Teacher, History Teacher, Science Teacher, Social Studies Teacher, Dorm Custodian.

Leave Bios for OCs <Here> Please.

Lastly. Mineta... Should he be replaced by an OC? Y/N.

That's all I've got for now. See you later.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

7K 219 3
Izuku Midoriya, learned at the age of 4 that he was Quirkless, that all Men aren't equal. At that age, his world came crashing down. He was bullied...
448 3 10
What if, when Bakugo and Midoriya are older and hero's, one of them doesn't make it back from their mission as they thought they would. Bakugo and M...
19.2K 436 13
Izuku Midoriya has always wanted to become a hero despite being quirkless. He admired every hero he came across but he admired one more than the othe...
172K 5K 33
"so what you are saying is that Bakugo is a fully trained body guard, Midoriya is one of the four states of matter and is being hunted to be turned i...