THE ORIGIN X THE SCIENTIST X...

By PsychoticAlienJackie

CHARACTERS AREN'T MINE why am I doing this you might ask? because I love them ๐Ÿ˜Œ yes, I am a simp. More

A/N
From Chaos, comes rebirth.
๐ŸฉธPsychos
Denial ๐Ÿ‹

๐Ÿ‹ Lucky

271 5 13
By PsychoticAlienJackie

"Shh puppy," Omega cooed, nipping at Rusty's neck. Rusty whimpered and pulled Omega in for a kiss.

"Then get him over here he knows what he's doing."

Omega looked at The Scientist and smirked, looking back at Rust Lord. "Who him? Why would I do that?"

The Origin's hands rubbed up and down Rusty's smaller waist, waiting patiently as they teased the blonde.

"I'm comfy where I am thanks," The Scientist teased, adjusting himself in the armchair. Rusty whined and reached for him.

"Please?"

The Scientist merely raised a brow and looked to the Origin who was now teasing Rusty's nipples, earning soft whines and moans from him.

"Why are you looking at me? you know I wouldn't complain if you sat on my face."

The scientist groaned softly and pulled off his shirt in one swift movement, Omega grinned at Rusty's moan from pure excitement and The Origin licking his lips, reaching out for Sci after he pulled his baggy shorts and boxers off in one go. "you are clean right?"

The Scientist chuckled and nodded. "Wouldn't have agreed otherwise sweetheart, give me a shove if you can't breathe," He winked before straddling his face, not sitting down just yet.

"You wanted me?" The Scientist smiled down at Rusty who was gripping at his hips hungrily.

"Yeah just a little bit,"

The Origin reached to the floor for the small bean bag pillow thing, lifting Rusty's head and sliding it under his neck and head. "You'll thank me later."

Rusty reached behind him to rub his thumb over The Origins hip as a thank you as The Scientist let him take some of his length in his mouth.

"You ready sweetheart?" Omega teased, grinning at the muffled mhm and moan from The Scientist. Omega held Rustys hips still for him and Origin, the two setting a steady pace.

The Scientist gasped and blushed as The origin pulled him down onto his face abruptly, hungrily eating out his ass. "Fuck easy babe, we've just started!"

"Yeah so? We've got all night~" Omega cooed, making The Scientist face him with one hand and kissed him. Rusty moaned around The Scientist's cock at the pleasure surging through him, proud of himself when he heard Sci moan.

"All night or not you can fuck faster than this~" Rusty groaned after pulling off of The Scientist's length to breathe.

"I don't know if you realise, cupcake, but you got two of us up your ass, I can't go any faster unless he does," Omega smirked, stealing a quick kiss from Rusty while his mouth was still empty, giving the tip of Sci's length a kiss before sitting upright again.

The Origin grunted and picked up the pace, grinning to himself at Rusty's moans. "Yeah like that~" He whimpered, laying back down and taking The Scientist's cock in his mouth again.

Omega matched pace with him easily, kissing all over Rusty's and The Scientist's bodies, he would've done the same with Origin but he couldn't reach him under Rusty.

The Scientist started to rock back and forth a little, into Rusty's mouth then onto The Origin who was giving him little room to move with the grip on his thighs pulling him down on his tongue constantly.

"Now thats multitasking," Omega chuckled, rubbing Origins thigh. The Origin grinned to himself, pulling The Scientist down more when he felt him resisting, listening to his own groans of pleasure.

"Fucking hell when were you gonna tell me you were this good~" The scientist whimpered, fighting the urge to let his eyes roll back entirely and give in then and there.

Rusty groaned around Sci's cock again and sucked a little harder, reaching for his hips to pull him further into his mouth, grinning at the reaction he got.

"Honestly I think you're louder than Rusty," Omega chuckled, The Scientist rolled his eyes as he looked at Omega.

"I'm normally not, but fuck." Omega silenced him with another kiss, heated and sloppy, mainly to shut him up, they still had neighbours afterall. Omega held him close with a loose grip on his hair, grinning as the Scientist held onto his shoulders for support.

The Scientist whimpered as they pulled apart, pulling himself back to Omega quickly after catching a breath. Rusty moaned and pulled himself of Sci's length, rocking down onto Omega and Origin, moaning loudly after they got the hint and thrusted into him at a faster pace.

"oh fuck!~" Rusty cried out in pleasure, grabbing fistfulls of the bedsheet. Omega pulled himself away from The Scientist's lips, looking down at Rusty and picked his legs up over each shoulder, letting him thrust deeper into Rusty. "Ah ha! Fuck me!~"

"Trying cupcake~" Omega thrusted into him at an even faster pace, grinning at the look on Rusty's face as he found his prostate.

"shit!" The Scientist slipped his cock back into Rusty's mouth, silencing him again.

"How you doing down there?" Omega groaned, rubbing the Origins hip. His response was a low groan and a few erratic thrusts, he was close.

"come here you," Omega pulled the Scientist closer and gave Rusty all he had, The Origin somehow keeping pace.

Rusty moaned loudly around The Scientist's cock continuously, forcing the bigger male over the edge early in his mouth, his name coming out as a cry from his lips.

"Shit!~" The Scientist pulled out and let the rest of his seed shoot out over his chest and chin. He raised himself slowly from The Origins face, legs still weak from the orgasm.

He moved off of them quickly once they were strong enough, laying next to them, rubbing Rusty off with one hand, the other was making the Origin face him to kiss him.

"You got a magic fucking tongue." he breathed out, The Origin gave him a weak smile, breathing heavily as he kept up the fast pace with Omega.

"I know." He looked down to Rusty and kissed his forehead. "Come on sweetheart~"

Omega bent down to lick off the rest of The Scientist's cum off of Rusty, groaning softly and the hand now gripping his hair just right.

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum!~" Omega and Origin shared a look and thrusted as fast as they could manage together, tipping the blonde over the edge.

"Fuck!" He cried out, Cumming over himself, The Scientists hand and Omega, legs shaking as they kept going.

The Origin came first, groaning a little louder than what Rusty had been like all night, then Omega.

"Fucking hell.." Omega laid himself down ontop of Rusty slowly, not resting all his weight on him so he and Origin could recover.

The Scientist licked off Rusty's cum from his hand before reaching for the back of Omega's neck, massaging it with his finger and thumb soothingly.

"Don't i'll fall asleep now," Omega chuckled.

The Origin leaned forward a bit to kiss Rusty's temple. "You did so well sweetheart,"

The Scientist snuggled into the three, trying not to doze off himself. "We need a bath.."

Omega nodded and sat back up again, taking his time when pulling out and lowered Rusty's legs slowly, bending his knees first, hearing a moderate click and giving them a rub down before he laid them down entirely.

"You stay put, I'll go run us one.." Omega wrapped a dressing gown around himself and flicked on the bathroom light, disappearing around the corner.

Rusty sighed and closed his eyes, snuggling into The Scientist and Origin. "You gonna pull out any time soon?"

The Origin chuckled softly and did as he was asked, kissing Rusty's neck softly. "better?"

Rusty hummed and let his eyes close for a few seconds...

"Come on, let's get you cleaned up," Omega picked up The Scientist with ease, smiling as he whined and snuggled into him. "Aw I know my baby bear~" Omega cooed, carrying him to the tub.

it was far bigger than average, definitely enough for the four of them. He let him settle in slowly, making sure he wasn't going to fall asleep when he went to get Rusty. "I'll be back now baby, don't fall asleep yet okay?" Omega smiled softly, kissing his forehead.

"I'll try.."

He bumped into Origin and Rusty in the doorway, chuckling softly at the half asleep blonde in his arms.

"want me to hold him while you get in?" Omega asked softly, kissing the Origins forehead softly, then Rusty's.

"would you?.." He asked softly. Omega took Rusty from his arms carefully, smiling as Rusty wrapped his arms around Omega's neck.

The Origin sank into the water with a groan, the warmth was more than welcoming. Omega eased Rusty onto his lap, laughing to himself when he wouldn't let go.

"Come on Cupcake, you need it.." Omega finally got him to let go and smiled, watching him snuggle into The Origin, the more than warm water like a cozy blanket.

Omega got four flannels and their body wash ready, setting it on the wooden panel over the bath.

"Come on Love, you deserve it too..." The Scientist spoke softly, catching Omega's hand as he walked past.

"alright, let me just grab the towels ready-"

"Sweetheart they're right by there, come on.." The Scientist won him over. Omega climbed in next to Sci, cuddling into him. "Thank you.."

The Origin shuffled over carefully, letting Rusty move onto the Scientists body and settle before he cuddled into his other side.

"we're gonna end up falling asleep.. aren't we?"

"at least the water will stay warm.." Omega yawned, wrapping his arms over Rusty, just about able to reach The Origin. The origin pushed his hand onto Rusty's hip and linked their fingers, doing the same behind The Scientists back.

The Scientist kept them close as he noticed them slowly drift off, Rusty asleep long before the other two were. "love you guys.." He mumbled softly, kissing the top of Rusty's head as he knew he didn't hear.

"love you too..." Omega sighed softly, resting his chin onthe Scientist's shoulder, as close to his neck as possible so he didn't accidentally drown himself while he slept.

He didn't get a reply from The Origin, although he didn't expect one, he was never one for vocally showing affection, he prefered showing it.

The Origin cuddled closer and kissed just under his jaw where one pressure point was tenderly. "love you too big guy..."

The Scientists face lit up, course he would wait until everyone was asleep. He gave him a final forehead kiss before The Origin drifted off, leaving just himself and his thoughts.

'How on Earth did I get so lucky?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

495K 7.5K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
123K 4.4K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1M 39.9K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
171K 4.8K 67
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...