Sex buddies

By Alison_Taylor

Mature Finchel! Sadly you have to follow me to read the 18 chapter. Rachel and Finn are totally strangers. O... More

Warning!
Finding a new member |1
Sex in the choir room |2
Going down on her |3
"OMG!" |4
Made his mind |5
He still have that effect on her |6
Sex on the couch (Finchel) |7
Wet dream |8
Sex in the auditorium |9
Date? |10
First time when they are having sex as a couple |11
"Love you!" |12
Talking about future |13
"Fifty shades of grey" |14
Finn is dominator |15
Meeting his parents |16
'I think I got Rachel pregnant' |17
' I'm going to win her not him!' |18
Talking |19
Wet dream |20
Defending Rachel |21
Sex on the football field |22
"Naughty girl." |23
"Will you marry me?"|25
"I'm choosing Finn!" |26
Moving in Hudson's house |27
"I miss fucking you." |28
Revenge |29
Punishment |30
Perfect wedding |31
Sex in the new house |32
Baby boy |33
Sequel!

Future |24

4.2K 87 1
By Alison_Taylor

Finn's POV

"Daddy,daddy look ducks!" I look at the little girl in front of me and smiled.

"I know princess." She took my hand and drag me closer. I feel a hand around my waist and look down.

"Hi babe." I said and kiss her lips.

"Hi handsome." She said and walk toward the little girl who was feeding the ducks. I walk toward them,took the little girl in my arms and kiss her cheek she smile and wrapped her tiny hands around my neck.I took Rachel's hand in mine and start walking.

I opened my eyes and saw Rachel's head on my chest,I smiled and kiss her head. I wrapped my arm tightly around her waist. I can't believe I just dream about having a family with Rachel,now I really know that I need her in my future. Without her I'm nothing but she probably will go to college and I want to become and actor. I feel Rachel moving and I down and saw that she's opening her eyes.

"Morning beautiful." I said and kiss her.

"Morning."

"I want us to have a family."

"What?" She looked at me confused.

"I want us to have a family but not right now,in the future."

"But I'm going to college,maybe in New York or L.A."

"And I'll come with you anywhere you'll go!" I said and staring into her eyes.

"You sure? What if we will fight."

"If we have a fight then I promise to make everything I can to take you back! Just please don't let go of me."

"Never." I smiled and kiss her forehead.

"You know we have school today." I said.

"I know but you're so warm and I'm so comfy I don't want to move." I chuckle and kiss her again.

"If you want we can skip school today."

"Thank you." She said and kiss my chest then close her eyes.

I can't wait to start my future with Rachel and I think I know how to make the first step.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Hellooo! Guys I wrote this because I don't want to make you wait to much. I'm sorry if it's not good but I really tried. Hope you enjoyed it and if you did the vote! Love you guys ❤

Alison ⭐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.1K 1.6K 34
After her father abondons her and her mother Rachel Berry must try to move on . With the help of her best friend Finn and her glee friend she might j...
9.5K 398 23
This is the story of how two young teenagers from different worlds fall in love. Rachel Berry has lived in Lima, Ohio all her life and is head cheerl...
39.9K 933 32
[BOOK 1] Rachel Berry is the girl that doesn't speak up in class, but everyone knows she is smart. She doesn't care that people call her a geek becau...
643 17 1
What if Rachel and Finn hadn't gotten back together at Nationals in New York? This story follows Puck and Finn and their relationship journey through...