๐๐”๐ƒ๐ƒ๐˜ ๐๐„๐๐‚๐‡ // ๐˜ณ๐˜ข...

De ollieisswag_

๐Ÿ—’ โ› ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จเผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง Mais

๐๐”๐ƒ๐ƒ๐˜ ๐๐„๐๐‚๐‡ : ๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“ โ˜๏ธ
chapter one <3
three

two

11 0 0
De ollieisswag_

juliet: "my name is juliet"

i smiled, i really hoped these guys would be my friends soon.

tommy: "oh i know you! you were apart of that group with liz and her robots."

liz was the dollar tree regina george. i wasn't truly apart of her group, i just followed her around since i didn't fit in anywhere else.

juliet: "oh god, do not remind me-"

tubbo: "tommy used to have a crush on liz"

tommy gasped very loudly, which was either pure shock or dramatisation.

tommy: "DID NOT!"

tubbo: "DID TOO!"

while all of this screaming was happening, me and ranboo were laughing our butts off. i was mostly laughing of the stupidity of someone ever liking liz.

__: "TIME TO LINE UP!"

one of the teachers called, it was tommy and tubbo's teacher, mrs mckaskel

i, personally did not like her. once our class had her as a substitute and she was really strict, like she lectured a girl for not wearing a skirt, (our school isn't a uniform school, unlike most k-8 schools.) and how this generation is so "untraditional" and "going to hell".

tommy: "help me"

i giggled while tubbo was dragging him to their teacher.

ranboo: "awe, that means recess is almost over for us"

juliet: "who's class are you in?"

it was like the second week of school so i hadn't memorised everybody's teachers yet.

ranboo: "i'm in mr v's class. how about you?"

juliet: "OH I'M GETTING CHANGED TO HIS!"

i might have said that a bit too loudly because everyone near us turned to me

juliet: "oh- i'm sorry. sometimes i accidentally will say some things loud and i'm sorry if its too loud and i get overexcited most times and-"

ranboo smiled.

ranboo: "it's ok. i do it too sometimes."

juliet: "i'm currently in miss hosinn's class though."

ranboo: "wait why are you changing classes?"

juliet: "uh, i don't really know to be honest. i think it had sometime to do with the gifted program thingy."

ranboo: oh, that makes sense

miss hosinn: "MY CLASS! LINE UP!"

i stood up and started walking to my classes line. i stopped to wave bye to ranboo.

he smiled and waved back. 

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

81.3K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
617K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
113K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
1.1M 38K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...