𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐔𝐦...

By nayanarrations

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚗𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚋 𝚘𝚏 𝙼... More

мσнαввαт|محبت
¢нαяα¢тєя|کردار
∂σ|دو
тєєη|تین
ααкняι|آخری
єριℓσgυє|ایپیلاگ

єк|ایک

7.8K 543 41
By nayanarrations

Wiping the sweat from her face with the dupatta the young girl huffed and looking at the sky cursed the sun . Exiting the University gate she took a deep breath releasing the stress for some seconds .

"Yaa Allah ! Ye Zindagi bohot hectic h ..isse azaad karde mujhe " she mumbled frustrated already with the loads of assignments given by the Professor to her in a single day , suddenly her gaze went to an ice cream parlour and her eyes glittered with happiness .

Taking large steps she went to the old man who was selling the ice cream and buying a chocolate ice cream she smiled with satisfaction .

" Allah ..Kiya thandi thandi ice cream h .." devouring her love for the ice cream she moved further engrossed in eating that she didn't felt someone following her .

Suddenly she felt a presence behind her and as she turned back she found a man wearing a black suit looking at her .

" Aapp kon-" her words died in her throat when the man sprayed something near her face and her eyes went heavy .she wanted to protest but her body was going numb and finally she fainted .

:::::

" Ye ladki Kon h .." a man asked looking at the girl who was being pushed inside the big truck .

" Konsa Meri pehchan wali h ..bass milgyi to utha liya aise bhi hame ek ladki ki or Zrurat thi na .. mil gyi ab boss ko denge or paise le Kar faraar ho jayenge apna kaam yhi Tak h " the other man replied making the first one nod in agreement .

" Wese bachhi badi la-jawab h .." the second man commented biting his lips looking at the young girl with lusty eyes .

" H to ..par abhi waqt nahi h Chala gadi ..jaldi kaam khatam karenge " the first man said and the second man nodded sighing with disappointment he started the car .

::::::

Opening her eyes slowly she looked at her surrounding just to get shocked .

" Allah miyan ..hum kha h " she shrieked looking at the dark room and at the same time the door cracked opened , the girl glanced at the person who entered .

" Ohoo..to uth gyi ye ..Chalo isse pehnlo or bahar aao turant .." the man who entered said throwing a cloth over her .

" Kon h aaplog mujhe yha Kyu laye h ..mujhe Ghar Jana h " the girl said scared making the man smirk .

" Ab yha se waapis jaane ki koi gunjaish nahi h ladki chupchap kapde badlo or bahar aao .." saying the man went away while she glanced at the cloth .

::::::

Taking slow steps she exited the room looking at her surrounding which was filled with men . She gulped scared looking at them who were giving her a lusty smirk making her shiver .

She looked at the man who was standing in front of her checking her with his eyes .She felt disgust standing there so exposed to them .

" Perfect boss ko bhot pasand aayegi ye " the man who was checking her said giving her a smirk .

" Le Jaye to ..par usse phle payment karde Sir " the other man said .

" Haan wo Boss kardenge tum tension na lo phle unhe ye item piece to dikhane do " the first man said and after some time she was being pushed in a car .

:::::

One hour passed and she was silent sitting in the car crying silently .She was being sold and she was not able to do anything she wanted to run but how ?

She looked at the men who were driving .

" Ya Allah ..Meri madad karde ..mujhe yha se nikale please " silently she prayed and the car stopped .

" Gadi Kyu rokdi .." the second man sitting beside the first said irked .

" Are yaar emergency h .." the first man said ..

" Achha ..me bhi chalta hu .." the second man Said yawning ..

" To isse Kon dekhenge bhaag na Jaye.." the first man replied glancing at the girl who pretended to be asleep ..

" Are ..bachhi h ..kuch nahi Kar payegi ..chal ..aise bhi sunsaan road h " the next man said and agreeing with him they left the car leaving the girl alone who opened her eyes and as soon as possible she tried to open the door hoping it to be not closed and yess it was open .

Thanking the almighty a million times she sneakly stepped out and tried to ran but bad luck the men saw her ..

" Areee ..dekh wo bhaag rhi h .." she ran fast listening this fearing to get caught and the two men followed her running along..

" Allah miyan ..Meri jaan bachale ..Meri izzat bachale ..aaj " she prayed in her heart crying along running .

Suddenly she saw a car coming in the way and she went in front of the car and the car just stopped near her .

A man wearing a black uniform exited the car and came towards her.

" Who are you ..and -" before he could complete his sentence the two men following her came .

" Wo ladki hamari traf se h .." the first man said and she nodded in no looking at them who glared at her.

"N..nahi.." the young girl said stammering all scared the man in uniform looked at them confused .

" Irfan itna waqt Kyu le rhe ho .." A voice caught their attention , the young girl glanced at the sight just to get her breath hitched looking at the handsome well build man coming out of the car , wearing a white kurta pajama along with a black shawl placed neatly on his shoulder he was looking devilish handsome .

" Sorry bhaijaan.bass -" he stopped as the first men loudly said cutting them .

" Ham bass iss ladki ko le jaane aaye the .." he said and the handsome man glanced at him with raised brows.

The girl was about to say something but a grip on her arm made her hiss .The second man was holding her arms tightly stopping her from saying something .

" To le Kar jao ..hamara waqt Kyu kharab karrhe ho " the handsome man said and turned his back with them when her voice stopped him from moving .

" Naa..naahi ..ye log hame bech rahe h .." the young girl said making him turn and finally he looked at the girl whom the man was holding .

He looked at her dress . Wearing a black long skirt with a small blouse and her hairs spread over her front , he understood the situation .

" Chodo usse " the handsome man said loudly and finally the man left her getting startled for a second at his loud dominant voice..

The young girl ran to him hiding herself behind him.

" Wo ladki hamari h .." the first man said loudly and the handsome man glanced at him looking at him with his burning gaze .

" Kon h tumhara malik.." he asked directly ..

" Aqib sheikh " the two men said ..

"Kehdo usse Ab ye UMAR ABDUL KHAN Ki amanat h .."

The handsome man said making their eyes winded in shock..

" U..Umar ..Sahab.." the man stammered and gulped nervously..

" Jaaoo..yha se warna zinda nahi bachoge .." He said dominantly making the both shiver and they ran away saving their life ..

Finally he looked over her who also looked at him .

" Kha Ghar h tumhara " he asked her who was all silent looking at him.

" Ab bologi bhi ya yhi chod Kar Chala jau tumhe me " he said irked and her eyes went big .

" Na..nahi chodne ki Zrurat nahi h ..bta rhi hu ..me Mehrab see hu " she said finally making him frown .

" Mehrab see ..lekin ye to yha se Kai meel dur h tum yha kese aagyi " he asked frowning at her who was shocked.

"Aap-" before she could say something Irfan came in between..

" Bhaijaan ..hame jaldi nikalna hoga andhera kaafi ho rha h .." Irfan said making Umar nod at his words and he glanced at her who was looking at him with a confused expression.

" Chalo tum mere sath .." Umar said to her who giving him a innocent look nodded..

" Aapp chale bhaijaan me usse peeche see gaadi me laata hu " Irfan said making him raise his brows at him.He glanced at the little girl who was hiding or trying to hide her waist which was in view because of her dress .

Shooking his head at her attempt he removed his black shawl from his shoulder and opening it fully wrapped her small figure in his shawl hiding her perfectly .

She looked at him who was holding the shawl and she gladly held the shawl feeling the warmth of it and inhaling his scent which was driving her crazy .

" Irfan ye hamare sath jayegi ..Chalo gaadi start Karo .." saying he opened the gate of the car and sat inside while Irfan was shocked for the first time in history there was a woman no ..a young girl was going to sit inside the car of UMAR ABDUL KHAN .

Composing himself he opened the gate for the young girl who without any hesitation sat inside and the journey began here .

:::::

" Naam Kiya h tumhara " Umar asked finally for her name .

" HUMA SIDDIQUI " he looked at her for a good minute And asked her again..

" Ye un logo ke pass tum pahuchi kese ?" She looked at him who was too looking at her kneely..

"Me to university se Ghar jaa rhi thi ice cream khaa Kar ye achank see ek aadmi aagya or muh par kuch spray kardiya ..phir me behosh ho gyi or jab aakhe khuli to ek aadmi ne kapde thama Diya or phir kuch ....aadmiyo ke saamne pasand ..or payment ki baat karke mujhe dhakel Diya ..do log ke sath..Allah ka shukr h me back gayi nahi to ..-" her words were cutted by him ..

" Achha .. chup ho Jao .." she pouted at him who was looking at her already looks like he didn't have removed his gaze from her ..

Suddenly his gaze went to her neck and his expression changed.

"Ye tumhare gardan par Kiya likha hua h ?" He asked kneely looking at her neck .

" Ye..pta nahi kiya likha hua h ..un logo ne likha tha.." Huma said rubbing the place where something was written .

Taking his handkerchief from his pocket he opened the cap of the bottle and wetting the cloth he took it near her who was looking at it confusingly.

Without saying anything he putted the cloth over the place on her neck making her gasp at the sudden touch .She glanced at his face which was so close to her , he was softly rubbing the place on her neck while she was looking at him adoring his face .

Sharp jaw with light black beard and a mole on his upper lips was something she adored so much . At the same time he looked at her and their eyes met .

She have grey eyes while he had brown .

Realisation hitted him and averting his gaze from her he sat straight .

" Bhaijaan ..ham pahuch gye .." Irfan said breaking his thoughts and he nodded strictly coming back to his professional tone.

She looked outside of the window just to be mesmerized by the view .

The large villa which was screaming richness the richness of UMAR ABDUL KHAN .He was rich by all well being but deep down this man was poor only he knew how.

He was sitting calmly not at all interested to glance at his villa but he did glanced at the girl who was adoring his mansion with pure aww..

Her cheeks were red and her beautiful black hairs were peeking out from the shawl coming on her face blocking her view . Not knowing how but his hands made their way towards her face and tucking the strands of hairs behind her ear he looked at her face .

Feeling a touch she looked at him making him averting his gaze and sitting back ignoring her.

The large gate was opened by two man and the black car entered the Villa..

::::

" Ye konsi jagah rhte h aap " Huma asked finally looking at the architecture around the hall of villa adoring them .

He who was going to step on stairs finally recognize that he was not at all alone now there was someone along who was going to stay here tonight.

" Ye Marala h .." he said coming near her and standing beside her .

"Marala ?" She mumbled to herself recognizing something and she did ..... jumped excitingly ..

" Hayeee Allah ..Marala ...aap kahi Aahil Qureshi to nahi .. Marala ke Nawab ?" She asked excitingly making him frown .

" Aahil Qureshi Marala ka nawab nahi h khatoon wo Marala ke Nawab ka dost h ..or Nawabo me wo bhi aate h par Marala ka nawab nahi h wo " Umar who listening his friend fangirling from her was annoyed .

" Achha..to Nawab Kon h Marala ke ?" She asked looking curiosily at him who Smirked and introduce himself with proudness .

" Aap- jisske darbaar me khadi h ..or Jo shaqs aapke saamne khada h wo Marala ka Nawab h .. UMAR ABDUL KHAN .."

Her breathe hitched at his dominant yet husky voice which held powerful aura with it .

" Jaye ..kamre me ..hum aapko Kal Aapke shehr Mehrab waapis bhejdenge .." he said looking at her intensely making her shiver and she just nodded .

He took his steps to move forward but was stopped by her sweet melodic voice .

" Achha ..suniye !" He looked back at her who was fidgeting with her fingers .

" Kahe Kiya hua ?" He asked .

" Hame bhook lagi h !" She said and he realized that neither he had his dinner .

" Betho ..me aata hu " saying he went while she sat there on the royal sofa calmly .

::::::

Aslamu-alikum my lovely readers.
Hope u liked the first chapter .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 8.9K 34
"You will not meet that man again" He warned her and try to control his anger. "Why should I listen you-" "Because you're my wife don't ever forget t...
12K 759 30
(The story starts from the beginning like when the girls are born. If you feel weird get lost.) Zuha: " Daad khuda k liye meri muhabbat ko naa paak...
15.9K 569 53
𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈 𝐌𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐀 & 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐅𝐄! 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐇𝐑 𝐄 𝐄𝐃𝐀𝐀💞 #𝟏 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐬𝐡𝐪 𝐒𝐞...
574K 26.5K 22
"Y-ye a-aap k-kya..., (W-what a-are y-you..)" I abruptly shut up as I saw him giving me a hard look through the mirror. Lowering my eyes, I tried my...