ENOZI :: School of the Gifted...

By Minah_re

ENOZI Academy... A private high school with the majority of their students being gifted with some sort of su... More

~CHARACTERS~
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25 :: P1
CHAPTER 25 :: P2
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40 :: P1
CHAPTER 40 :: P2
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44 :: P1
CHAPTER 44 :: P2
EPILOGUE :: P1
EPILOGUE :: P2

CHAPTER 19

514 25 2
By Minah_re

TIMESKIP 1 WEEK...

Ding!

Yujin put her phone back in her pocket, glancing up to see Wonyoung at her desk, writing down notes while listening to music.

"Wonyo?"

"Yes unnie?"

The younger girl pulled out an earbud, glancing back at the puppy.

"Are you free?"

"Why?"

"Nako and Hitomi want to hang out with us."

"And you tell me this now?"

Yujin shrugged, "they asked last night and you were already asleep."

Wonyoung sighed, turning back to her notebook, "sorry, maybe next time. I'm studying."

"Whatttt. You don't even have a test coming up!"

"It's better to study earlier."

Yujin went up to her desk, "aw come on Wonyoung, it'll be fun~"

"Still no, tell them I said sorry."

Yujin held the hand that Wonyoung was writing with, and the bunny looked up at the girl.

Bad idea... Meeting her eyes.

"Wonyo-ah~"

Wonyoung's frown slowly became an adorable smile, "yes Yujin-unnie?"

Yujin gave a pout, "let's hang out with Hitomi and Nako-unnie today, please~? They really want you to come as well..."

The younger girl awed, "I can't say no to that face... Let me get ready."

The puppy smiled, "okay!"

Wonyoung quickly got dressed, and as she came out of the closet, Yujin blushed from the girl's cute outfit. Wonyoung didn't ask why she was flustered all of a sudden because she was still in her "Yujin-trance", which the puppy was relieved for.

"Ready?"

Wonyoung nodded as she grabbed her phone, "ready."

The puppy held the bunny's hand, the two smiling at each other as they walked out, down the hallway. The girls spotted their friends, waving at the Japanese students.

"Tomi! Nako-unnie!"

The older girls turned around, grinning as they saw the two maknaes jog towards them.

"Hi Yujin, Wonyo!"

"Hello!"

They glanced over to the youngest girl, seeing her grin widely as she clung onto Yujin's arm.

Nako glanced over to Yujin, "did you..."

"Well~ She was busy 'studying'."

Wonyoung nuzzled her head on Yujin's, making the older girl's heart flutter.

"I changed my mind, I'd love~ to hang out with you guys~"

Hitomi chuckled, "let's go, the bus might leave soon."

The group of four greeted the two security guards at the gate, quickly hopping onto the bus and sitting near the back, Hitomi and Nako on one side, Yujin and Wonyoung on the other.

The puppy stared at Wonyoung as the bus began to move, the bunny in turn tilted her head at her, a clueless smile on her face.

"Wonyoung-ah, you can wake up now."

...

Wonyoung's smile slowly turned to an annoyed frown, "ah yah unnieeee."

Yujin chuckled, "hey, you'll thank me later."

Wonyoung rolled her eyes, looking past her best friend to see two Japanese girls waving at her.

"Hi Wonyo~"

The youngest girl let out a quiet sigh, smiling softly as she waved, "hey unnies."

Hitomi gave her a thumbs up, "you'll enjoy today Wonyoung."

"Where are we even going?"

Nako took out four tickets out of her backpack, handing one to each girl, "amusement park!"

Yujin grinned at Wonyoung, "you always wanted to go to Lotte World, right Wonyo?"

Wonyoung stared at her ticket, glancing over to the oldest girl, "how'd you get four of these? Saturday tickets are hard to get aren't they?"

(A/N: I have no idea, I have yet to go to Lotte World as well)

Nako smirked, "I have my ways."

"What she means is that a family member of hers works there so she got three free tickets."

Nako pouted at Hitomi, "hey I was trying to sound mysterious."

The younger second-year student chuckled, "you just sounded cute."

The Koreans, who've wondered for the past six months if the girls were dating, stared back and forth at the two, the maknae smiling at the oldest, "thank you, Nako-unnie."

As the bus drived on, Wonyoung leaned in to whisper in Yujin's ear, "are we going to be third and fourth wheels on a date?"

"We don't have to be wheels."

Yujin stared at her so seriously that Wonyoung did a double take, her heart doing back flips.

"W-what?"

Yujin smirked, "we could make it a double date if you'd l-"

"Yah!"

The two Japanese girls startled as they heard Wonyoung yell at Yujin, seeing the bunny slap the puppy's arm.

"Are... you both okay?"

Yujin laughed as Wonyoung covered her flustered face with her hands, "yeah, we're fine."

"Why'd she hit you?"

"Ah, I just asked her if she wanted to go on a double date."

The two older students stared at the dog, "oh? With who?"

"You guys of course."

"W-what?!"

The second-year students blushed, "b-but w-we're not... dating..."

Yujin raised an eyebrow, "you sure?"

Hitomi began to copy Wonyoung's gesture of hiding her face, shaking back and forth from Yujin's interview. Her ability made all three of the girls feel the same thing, especially Nako who was already feeling shy and embarrassed without the help of the younger girl's special power.

Thankfully, there wasn't anyone sitting near them.

After a few minutes of all four of the girls feeling a range of embarrassment, all of them calmed down. Nako glanced over to her younger Japanese friend, wondering if she had a reason other than Yujin teasing them on feeling everything she made the other three feel...

She'd ask later, but for now...

"We're here!"

Wonyoung glared at Yujin, pulling her back down to her seat, "don't sit up until the bus stops, and be quiet, there's people in here with us."

Yujin pouted at the bunny, "sorry Wonyoung-ee."

Wonyoung looked away, trying to make it seem as if she was annoyed more than worried for her friend, "it's fine."

As the bus stopped, the girls thanked the driver before hopping out, staring in awe at the entrance. They went inside, showing their tickets and going through the whole entrance process before aweing once again as they went inside.

"Wahhhh it looks so much cooler in person~"

Wonyoung chuckled from the puppy's shining eyes, "don't run around everywhere though, none of us will be able to catch up with you."

She gave the bunny a grin and quickly nodded her head, making the younger girl's heart flutter from her cuteness.

"You guys all ate before right?"

The girls nodded and Nako smiled, "then which ride should we ride first?"

The high school students went around riding all the rides they could, having the time of their lives.

Then they saw a six foot tall statue of a familiar figure from Korean SNS.

Nako glanced over to Wonyoung, "can you carry me?"

"What?"

"I want to be taller."

"Why not ask Yujin-unnie? I'm not that strong."

"Whattt yes you are~ And you're taller."

"By her by like... .5 centimeters... Dah okay, I don't think I can carry you on my shoulders though."

"It's fine~"

Wonyoung crouched down and the two bystanding friends watched as Nako climbed on the giant bunny's back, adding a few inches to Wonyoung's height.

"Want to go to the statue?"

"Yeah!"

Wonyoung chuckled, walking over to stand next to the statue.

Now, the middle two friends stared from a few feet away as the duo took a selfie together, the puppy feeling a sinking jealousy as she watched. But then it suddenly grew stronger, and she glanced over to her older friend, who gazed at them with an emotionless face.

"You jealous too?"

Hitomi startled, glancing up at Yujin before looking away, "maybe..."

Yujin wrapped an arm around the girl's shoulders, "same."

"Hey, can you guys take a picture of us?"

The puppy took out her phone, walking a bit closer, "with the statue?"

"Yeahhh with the statue please~"

Yujin did as she was asked, giving the two a thumbs up as they, or well, Wonyoung, walked closer. Nako jumped off, thanking the younger girl as they both heard a sound produced from their phones.

Wonyoung glanced up from her phone to stare at Yujin weirdly, the latter making a peace sign with her hand.

The group began to walk again, laughing and playing around...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 1.6K 25
*IZ*ONE superhero AU* Every year, young people from around the country are sent to an institute where they make the strongest task force to protect t...
14.1K 909 46
Where there is a spiritual/divine war that's crumbling society as we know it, for the evil side wants chaos and destruction to occur in the world, wh...
3.4K 245 27
"IZ*ONE superhero AU* With another threat defeated, the IZ*ONE members now find themselves off on their own little adventures. In this collection of...