Unforgettable//Teen Wolf

Par AmaliaTw09

S5a Hope Martin Hale. She's now not just a tribrid, her humanity is also off. The pack has to fight against... Plus

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Epilogue

2

404 6 3
Par AmaliaTw09

Hope walked over to the school enterance. She noticed Malia and Stiles talking. She used her super hearing to listen.

"People trying to get away from something." She heard Stiles.

"Well, how many tickets do you have?" Malia asked.

"None."

"How many would you have if your dad didn't get you out of them?"

"Seventeen."

"I don't know, Stiles. I mean, I see why you're worried. He's really hot. He's got like great hair, perfect body. You should definitely feel threatened.

"Thank you. Because I do. Now more than ever."

"You want me to torture him?"

"No, I don't want you to torture him."

"I'm pretty sure I can take him."

"I have a plan. All right? There are steps to doing this right."

"What's steps?"

"First, we need to get Hope back. Then we get the story. Verify the facts. You find the piece that doesn't fit and catch him in the act. That's how you do it."

Hope rolled her eyes and walked over to them.

"You know, that won't happen." She smiled.

"Whoa." Stiles got scared a little bit.

Hope looked around and saw this guy getting out of his car.

"Who's that? He's hot." Hope asked.

"That's..Theo." Stiles replied.

She looked at him and he waved at them.

"Why are you so suspicious of this guy?" Hope asked.

He looked at her confused.

"I heard your little converstation. I can also hear you heartbeat beating faster." She explained.

"Because I remember Theo from fourth grade. Okay? That's not Theo." Stiles replied.

"Well, he's still hot. And I'm not the weak little girl I used to be too. So.. I think I'll take the risk." Hope smiled ironically.

[...]

Hope sat down next to Lydia in the class.

"Hey." Hope smiled.

"Hi." Lydia sighed.

Scott walked in to the class and sat next to Kira.

They looked at him confused.

Lydia and Kira looked at eachother forcing the other to say something to Scott. Hope sighed.

"Scott?"

He turned around and looked at her.

"Are you in the right class?" Hope asked.

"AP Biology." Scott replied.

"Do you know what AP stands for?" Lydia asked.

"Advanced Placement." Scott replied.

"You're not smart enough." Hope smiled.

Lydia gave her a bad look.

"What? Like I care about his opinion, right?"

"Welcome to AP Biology. Let's see who's awake. Can somebody tell me what plasmids are?" Mrs. Finch entered the class.

"Circular, self-replicating DNA molecules often used in cloning proteins" Lydia replied.

"Nicely stated, Lydia" Mrs. Finch said. "Now, can you tell me what vitamin is absorbed in the stomach via parietal cell production of a glycoprotein?"

Lydia looked at her and didn't say anything.

"B-12." Hope replied.

"Nice one." Mrs. Finch looked at her, "Mr. McCall did you know the answer?"

"Um.. No."

"It's a common test question. What's your number one college pick?" She asked.

"Um.."

"Stop saying, ¨Um.¨"

"Sorry. UC Davis."

"Good choice. It's the best school on the West Coast for biological and physical sciences. You're in the right class if that's what you're hoping for. Who else thinks they're in the right class?" Mrs. Finch asked.

Hope and Theo raised their hands.

They looked around and then the rest of the class raised their hands too.

"Good. Then you should all be prepared for the test tomorrow."

Everyone sighed.

"Don't be so disappointed. This test is specifically to help you determine whether you should actually be in AP Biology. You have two weeks to drop. Tomorrow's test will just weed out the ones who shouldn't be here. And that could be any of you." Mrs. Finch said looking at Scott.

"It's not like he could use his werewolf senses." Hope whispered to Lydia.

Lydia rolled her eyes.

"Oh, God. You're guys are so boring."

[...]

"What interesting converstation are you guys having here?" Hope asked entering the locker room.

Stiles,Theo and Scott were there.

"Hey, I'm Theo." He introduced himself.

"Oh, hi there." Hope smiled and he chuckled.

[...]

"I was skating in a neighbor's empty pool, trying to do a handplant. Nobody was home. I'm not that good of a skateboarder.." Theo said.

"I bet you're good in other things." Hope interupted him but Stiles gave her a bad look.

"Well, I guess I was feeling pretty determined because I completely lost track of time. I didn't even realize that it was night until the yard lights came on. Like I said, I wasn't very good." Theo continued.

Hope wanted to say something again but Stiles put his hand on her mouth.

"On my last try I went down and hit hard. Really hard. I was sitting there at the bottom of the pool and I realized something. I never heard the board come back down. It came at me fast. I barely had a chance to turn around before it bit me. Right here." Theo said pointing at his stomach.

"It wasn't an accident. He wanted to turn you." Scott said.

"Or she." Hope smiled, "Sexism is not a good thing, Scott." She said sarcastically.

"Right. So why aren't you part of his pack then? Why didn't he come back for you?" Stiles asked.

"Because by the time of my first full moon, he was dead." Theo replied.

"How did you know that?" Stiles asked.

"I met another one of his pack a couple weeks later. He told me the Alpha that bit me was killed by two of his own Betas. They were twins." Theo replied.

Scott and Stiles looked at eachother curiously.

"So, I can I kill you then?" Hope asked sarcastically looking at Scott.

He looked at her irritated.

"Scott, listen to my pulse. I'm telling you the truth." Theo said.

"Right. Or you just know how to steady your own heart rate while you're lying your ass off." Stiles said.

"Why would I lie?" Theo asked.

"Because maybe you're not who you say you are." Stiles replied.

"Okay.."

"I trust him." Hope said and he smiled.

"No one cares about your opinion right now, Hope." Stiles said.

"You will. Once you'll need my help because you're too weak for fight anyone or anything by your own." Hope walked closer to him and he stepped back.

She could feel his fear.

"In fourth grade you had an inhaler. I had one, too. I remember this day whereI ended up in the nurse's office with an asthma attack. A bad one. I was waiting to be taken to the ER. You were waiting for the Principal. You told me what would happen when you  go to the ER for asthma. How they give you oxygen, and an IV of prednisone. You made it sound easy. Like everything would be okay. I've been by myself this whole time. Everybody knows that lone wolves, they don't make it on their own. I swear I'm that same kid from fourth grade. I was hoping you are, too." Theo said looking at Scott.

Suddenly, the heard the ring bell.

"I better not be late for class. You're  not the only ones I need to make a good impression on." Theo said grabbing his stuff.

"I'll walk with you." Hope smiled and they left.

[...]

Hope saw Scott,Malia and Kira sitting in the library. Stiles came to them.

"So you found something?" Stiles asked.

"Another signature. This is Theo's dad's signature on a speeding ticket from eight years ago. Now this is his dad's signature on a transfer form to Beacon Hills High School from just a few days ago." Stiles said pointing at some papers.

Hope walked over to them.

"Are you really suspicious by a signature?" She asked.

"Ah." Stiles jumped a little bit.

"Am I that scary?" Hope looked at Malia and she shook her head. "How did you get his tranferm form anyway?"

"Did you break into the Administration Office?" Scott asked.

"No, I did not break into the Administration Office." Stiles replied.

They all looked at him.

"Okay, I might have broken into the Administration Office. Can we just focus on the signatures, please? They're different." Stiles said annoyed.

"They're sort of different." Malia said.

"They're almost the same." Hope smiled.

"They're completely different. Come on. Look." Stiles said pointing at the signatures.

"Well, the garlands don't match." Hope raised her eyebrows.

"Exactly! The undulations of the sinuos stroke, totally off. And look, look at this. Perfect example of the Criminal Tremor." Stiles said.

"So now, Theo is Theo, but his parents aren't his parents?" Kira asked.

"Someone's not someone." Stiles replied. "And when I figure out who that someone really is, someone's in big trouble."

"Will I get someone who I can kill?" Hope asked.

"No." Scott replied.

"Okay, I pass. I'm hungry anyway." She smiled ironically and started walking towards the door.

"I hate no-humanity Hope." Stiles sighed.

"I can hear you!"

[...]

"You really like being in the woods in the middle of the night,huh?" Hope said walking towards Stiles.

He grabbed her and pulled her down to sit.

"Shh." He said.

"Are you really spying on him?" Hope whispered.

"Don't you have more impornant things to do?" Stiles asked.

"Not really." She smiled.

They were watching Theo going somewhere.

"I told you he was up to something." Stiles said looking at Liam.

"We just spent three hours watching this dude play video games in his bedroom. He better be out here covering up a mass murder." Liam said.

"All right. Let's find out." Hope whispered and got up.

She started following Theo and they followed her.

"You still got his scent?" Stiles asked.

"Don't need it." Liam said pointing at the footsteps in the ground.

They kept walking and suddenly, Hope stopped.

"What? What's wrong?" Stiles asked.

"I'm kinda hungry. I forgot I was supposed to meet some guy and kill him." Hope smiled sarcastically.

"Okay. You are really getting on my nerves." Stiles said irritated.

Hope smiled and started walking again. Stiles and Liam sighed.

Liam looked to his phone, It was Mason. He stopped.

"What now?" Stiles stopped annoyed.

"I forgot, I was supposed to meet Mason at the school gym." Liam replied.

"Okay. You two are really getting on my nerves. Why didn't you just tell him?" Stiles asked looking at Liam.

"Tell him what?" Liam asked.

"Anything."

"I don't care. Come on!" Hope said irritated and Stiles gave her a bad look.

"I can't just tell him anything." Liam replied.

"Why not?" Stiles asked.

"Because I haven't.. I haven't told him everything."

"Still? We said it was okay."

"Yeah, I know, but it's not that easy."

"Just tell him. He already saw the Berserkers, he'll be fine. Now let's go." Hope sighed.

They started walking again.

"But what if he freaks out? What if he doesn't want to talk to me? What if he tries to stab me with something silver?" Liam started questioning while walking towards them.

"Then we'll all have peace." Hope mumbled sarcastically.

"Or what if.."

Suddenly, they heard a loud thud.

They turned around and saw Liam in some hole.

Hope laughed.

"Very funny." Stiles said ironically and she kept smiling.

They walked towards the hole and looked at Liam.

"What the hell are you doing?" Stiles asked looking at him.

Liam looked at him irritated and shook his head.

"I.. There he is." Stiles said looking at Theo.

"Finally something interesting." Hope looked at Stiles smiling.

"Hurry up. Stop screwing around." Stiles said and walked towards Theo.

Hope looked at Liam, he was looking to his phone. Mason sent him about hundred messages.

"Okay." Hope sighed, "Let's go."

Hope helped Liam out of the hole. He smiled at her and she smiled back. Even though her humanity was off, she still felt like helping him.

They walked towards Stiles as he was watching Theo. Hope hid behind one of the trees.

"Try and get his scent." Stiles said pointing at Theo.

He was standing on the bridge, looking in the water.

"Get anything?" Stiles asked.

"Soap. It's nice. It smells good." Liam replied.

"Not his soap, his emotional state. Chemosignals, remember?" Stiles looked at Liam.

"Oh, yeah. Okay."

"He's not feeling good. He's sad. It's like.. It's like grief." Hope said.

They both looked at her.

"He's sad?" Stiles asked.

"Yes, Stiles. He's sad." Hope rolled her eyes.

They watched Theo grabbing some flowers and threwing them into the water.

"Oh, my God." Stiles mumbled.

He grabbed Liam and Hope and started walking away.

"Go. We have to go."

"What? Why?" Liam asked.

"That's the bridge where they found his sister." Stiles explained.

"What sister?" Hope asked.

"The one that got lost and died from exposure. He's leaving a flower for her." Stiles replied.

"That doesn't sound evil." Liam said.

"I know." Stiles sighed.

Suddenly, he stopped and looked up. Theo was there. He jumped down to them.

"Yeah, that was hot." Hope said.

"What are you guys doing?" Theo asked.

Liam looked at him and groared.

"Whoa. Why do I get the feeling this kid's tougher than he looks?" Theo asked looking at Liam.

"Only when they let him off his leash." Hope replied.

"Stiles, we were in Little League together. Why are you so suspicious of me?" Theo asked.

"Because of these." Stiles said  handing him two pieces of papers.

Theo grabbed it and looked at it.

"One's a speeding ticket signed by your dad eight years ago. The other one's a signature on a transfer form to Beacon High. They're different." Stiles explained.

"Huh. Yeah, they look a little different." Theo said.

"No, they're totally different." Stiles said.

"Not really." Hope looked at Stiles irritated.

"It looks like it was signed by two different people."

"So my dad's not my dad? Like he's an imposter?" Theo asked raising his eybrows.

"Something like that." Liam replied.

"Who do you think I am?" Theo asked.

"We don't know yet." Stiles replied.

"Want me to give you a DNA sample or something?" Theo asked.

"No. I don't have anything from fourth grade to match it to." Stiles said.

Theo looked at him disappointed and sighed.

"You know, Stiles, I came back here for Scott... but I also came back for you. Someone like you. Someone who's willing to walk into the woods in the middle of the night to protect his friends. I don't have anyone like that, Scott does. You all do." Theo said.

Hope looked at him dissapointed, she surely felt something. She took a deep breathe and took control of her emotions again, she didn't want them in her way.

"I know I'm in the right place. I'm meant to be here. I'm meant to be a part of this pack."¨

[...]

"What am I missing?" Theo asked.

"It's not about what you are missing, Theo." Hope smiled.

"Still don't get it." He said.

"It's my humanity. I turned it off." She explained.

"I thought you were a witch." He looked at her confused.

"I'm more than that." She smiled.

He looked at her impressed.

"Why are you here? You can be anywhere else." Theo asked.

"Why am I in my room with a hot guy sitting next to me? Is that really a question?" She smiled and leaned to him.

Hope started kissing him.

"Hope?" Lydia entered the room.

"What now?" Hope sighed.

"Sorry. It's just.. I thought maybe we can have dinner together." Lydia said nervously.

"I'll pass." Hope said moving her hands to shut the door.

She looked back at Theo and started kissing him again. He got on the top of her and took of her t-shirt. They started making out.

[...]

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2.2K 50 12
S3b Hope Martin is struggling with her own mind. She's trying to understand her feelings and Stiles? Well, Stiles is something different now. She has...
64.3K 1.3K 38
🎵𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒐 𝒘𝒆 𝒈𝒐 🎵 Upon the return to beacon hills the argent sisters are there on one strict r...
10.5K 371 28
🎵 𝙨𝙠𝙮𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩🎵 Months before the pack graduates and leaves beacon hills behind, they are left with one last remi...
29.7K 986 40
Hope woke up in Beacon Hills not remembering anything, she found the towns police station and walked in. Noah Stilinski helped a girl that appeared...