a witcher student in high sch...

Από Edaj1908

in the town of blaviken a witcher named y/n take a contract to slay a monster after he fulfil his contact th... Περισσότερα

Untitled Part 1
bio
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
note
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
a/n
a/n 2
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43

22

189 3 0
Από Edaj1908

After the end of the class issei and saji went to the gate while they are waiting for y/n..

Issei- where is that man i thought we supposed to meet here..

Saji- he might ve changing his attire incase if there is someone to attack us..

Issei- i see. But his house has a diatanxe in here..may be he uses gis magic to teleport..

Saji -dummy how he can teleport he doesn't have teleportation magic ..

Issei- may be he uses the book yhe one that great red gave him. May be taht book had a magic to teleport him.

Saji- may be..

After several minutes y/n show up donning his sword and an armor with his potion and bombs.

Y/n- are you ready guys??
.issei/saji- yeah..

Y/n- lets go to search fot them 

After an hour the three spotted the exorcist..all battered and bruises..

Y/n- hey guys there they are..

saji- what happen to them.

Y/n- hmm it seems they are attack..

Issei-but who??.

Y/n- judging by their scars it may be a harpies or siren?? But it is impossible for siren because ther is no water here 

Issei- what is a siren??  And harppies??

Y/n- harpies it is a type of humanoid monsters that has an arm of a wings like bird and a feet like a eagle..and a siren it ia a monster that can be found in water places their shape was a human in the upper part and a tail that shape like a snake and had a wings like a dragon..

Issei- are they dangerous??

Y/n- no..hehehe and this was a perfect time for payback.. guys watch me and follow my instruction

Issei and saji nodded

They approach to the 3 ladies

Y/n- what happen to you three??

Xenovia- it's non of your business human..

Y/n- look's whose talking!! You three are in a bad state and you had a gall to talk to me like that??!!

Irina- xenovia!!  Fir the last time stop acting like a high and mighty.!!!

Asia- sorry guys for her action.

Y/n- what heppen here??

Asia- we are looking for the clue for the holy sword but we were been attack by a humanoud bird  .

Y/n- i see .you three attacked by harppies well good luck on finding antidote  those kinds of monsters are hard to slay dye to their flyabilities  ..

Irina- what will happen now

Y/n- well just write your will and testaments because harppies are dangerous to fight. Becuse they have a  curse with them..if you got hit by the harppies it's either you turn into harppies too or leave you to die..but judjing by your scars those harppies got you into a curse..

3 exorcist- whaat!!

Y/n- so guys no matter what is the out come all i cam say os bye bye..

Irina- wait do you have an antidote??..

Y/n- i do..but my antidote is not  for yout kind.

Xenovia- you are also a human .

Y/n- you assume that i am just like a human?? Dead wrong idiot..i am not a pure human being like you hahahs..

Irina- if not what are you then??

Y/n- hahaha i am a monster slayer.. that's not all i am also a mutant..part human part  monster..my  antidote is for my use only..and if i use my potion to you..well you are probably dead..or lost your mind..because my potion aren't made for someone  like you..

Issei- not si high and mighty now huh. Tsk tsk tsk..such a shame we were parted like this irina..

Y/n- issei carry irina and talk to her i'll dig a grave for these three..

Issei carries irina not too far while xenovia and asia can't do anything.

Y/n- well i told you steel sword won't work for some monster here.. but you never listen.. well bye bye...saji guard them while i'm digging up for their grave no funerals to be held

Saji- hai!!

Meanwhile 

Irina- issei

Issei- what??

Irina- i just want to say i'm sorry for what i have done..

Issei- it's no problem irina trust me.

Irina- si this is the way i die huh??

Issei- fufufu you will not gonna die moron.. it's just a bluff and you three fell for it..

Irina- but your companion told me that-

Issei- fufufufuf he was playing you three he knows every monster trust me he knows if it's dangerous or not..he is really a monster slayer..

Irina- huh???

Issei- dummy baka iri-chan!! You three are easy to get fooled by that monster slayer...and here drink these.

Irina- what's these?.

Issei- phenex tears it will heal you fast..dummy..hahaha trust me irina you will not die.fufufuf

Back to y/n

Y/n- start st digging up a grave

Xenovia- when the angels and the church know that ee were dead i'm sure that they will come for retalliation human..

Y/n- hahaha!! Let them come and great red will deal with them if they hurt me..and besides it's not me who hurt you it's the harppies hahaha..

Xenovia- hhmpf!  As if you can fight th also..

Y/n- of course i can it's not my first time to fight them

Xenovia- who are you..

Y/n- i told you i am a monster slayer..and you exorcist?? What are you??

Xenovia- i am a proud exorcist

Y/n - really?? Well can you summon the dead??

Xenovia- no but i can fight evil beings.

Y/n- that's weird exorcist could not summon a spirit..fufufufu oh well..atleast a someone like me could do that..

Xenovia- you could do necromancy!! It's against the law of god..

Y/n- it's your law not mine..and besides i don't care about your god..

Xenovia- becareful whar are you saying..

Y/n- ppff..please as if  your god can save you now.. and besides in a few hours you will gonna die who will gonna save you?? Your god?? I dunno .

Xenovia- why you..don't insult the father almighty..

Y/n- ohh..if he is that strong?? Why he didn't help you?? But really?? You are about to face the great war survivor?? Just for the piece of junk excallibur..

Xenovia- excallibur is a holy swor-

Y/n- and yet you and your sword were all defeated  by a lousy little harppies... really girl?? Such a stupid attitude..you know little girl if that god of yours saw you he might not gonna save you..

Xenovia- my faith in god is better than you..

Y/n- yet your pride are overtaking your ego?? If i am not mistaken pride is one of the seven deadly sin..and that is why the lucifer is cast out of  heaven and become a devil him self.. and your attitude is the same as him..do you think i am stupid..i know history of the 3 factions idiot.. if god was so strong why he can't fight the monsters here..and be sides everything here was gis creation..why he want's to destroy it..

Xenovia- because humans have drown into the sin..

Y/n- it's because of that?? Huh pathetic..all humans are not perfect as him..hr can do whatever he wants that a human can't do..and that example was you..

Xenovia- do you think you are perfect huh..

Y/n - i didn't say i am perfect..because i am not..even i am not perfect atleast i can do something like you don't..and besides you are only a guman trained to fight evils..while me i am trained to figjt monsters and many more..

Asia- are you an exorcist too??

Y/n- no..but i can do better than the three of you..i can summon a spirits..i can lift a curse..i can slay monsters or humans..little miss..

Asia- how can you do something better than us?? Are you a magician??

Y/n- part of me is like a magician because i can also do a tiny bit of magic..

Saji- asia right??

Asia- yeah i'm asia..

Saji- well miss asia my friend here is no ordinary human you know. What he say was true..this town supposed to be a devils territotry..we encounter a monsters here before he arrives..vut it shocked to us that he slay many monsters like it was nothing compare to us..

Asia- oh i see.

Y/n- saji did you hear something??

Saji- yeah what is that??

Y/n- ghouls.

Saji- what??

Xenovia and asia- what!!

Y/n- shut up they might hear you.

Xenovia- you don't command us here!! Human!!!

Y/n- shut the f-- aww great they are here!! Thanks a lot hero!!  Saji guard this stupid idiot moron!!

Saji- alright..so you notice them huh

Y/n- yeah i notice them before we arrive here. 

Y/n unsheathe his sword and prepare to fight the ghouls

After several minutes the ghouls locates  their target and start attacking y/n

This is how geralts fight the ghouls..

After several minutes

Y/n- well that is all saji..

Saji- right.. let's bring this girls back to school so that they can heal properly..

Xenovia- what!!! You said we are about to die..

Y/n- yeah i did..but live bait is good to attract ghouls..and if i we are not here..you are all long dead before i could rescue you..because you are near in the ghouls nest..

Xenovia- you trick us!!!!

Y/n- well etleast the ghoul is gone..and can you fight a ghouls wuth your steel sword..don't make me laugh..you already encounter a harppies and failed to win what will happen if those corpse eaters will fight you..hahahaha.

Saji- let's go and shut up..

Y/n and saji went back carrying both xenovia and asia like a sack..

ORC BLDG

Rias- why are they taking so long??

Akeno- relax rias y/n is with them may be they are doing something

Knock! KNOCK!

Akeno open the door and it reveals y/n and saji with asia and xenovia

Rias-you're back and where is issei

Y/n- probably he is at home now with the other exorcist..

Rias- i see.. where did you found them

Saji- forest while beaten up while fighting some harppies.

Akeno- fufufufu put them down so we could patch then

Saji put asia down while y/n roughly put xenovia on the floor and throw her sword..

Rias-  don't throw her like that y/n.

Y/n- i don't care rias..this idiotic moron of exorcist is a hard headed one..sigh! She thinks she is better than any one of us. Clearly a dumbest exorcist i ever met. Lecturing me like i don't know abot the war..fufufu really xenovia such a pathetic exorcist loosing a battle to a lousy harppies..with her sword that bigger than her..

Xenovia was very angry but she could do nothing to y/n.

Y/n- are you angry because i beat you in slaying monster?? Hahaha..you do know ghuols are more dangerous than harpies you know..harpies can fly while ghouls are corpse eater.

Saji- may be they are mad because you use them as a live bait 

Y/n- hey if not for this baits we didn't know that ghouls are also here..and attack more humans or cattle..ghouls are not just corpse eaters you know..

Rias- they can eat also people who are still living??

Y/n- yeah..but damn those ghoul are healthy..tsk i might find something in their flesh??

Saji- and what you can find in that thing??

Y/n- well mutagens for my  mutation upgrade and blood for the ingredients of my potion..

Saji- oh! So that is why when i taste your potion ut was desgusting.

Rias- fufufufu..

Asia- are you really a mutant..

Y/n- it's not your concern..so better shut up the 3 of you are stupid to fight harpies and i am the one who will clean your mess..

Xenovia- don't talk to her like that!!

Y/n- one more word and i'll cut your head!! You saw what i did to those ghouls and i can do it again to you 

Rias- now now y/n..

Y/n- such a idiotic stunt..u don't know why this god send a bunch of stupid exorcist that can't fight a harpies  and here i am going to hunt their nest..

Rias- good luck y/n.

Y/n- coin is all that i need rather than luck..

Rias- you accept local currency??

Y/n- i suppose so because i want to buy some buns to eat while i am on the road..

Rias- very well here you go..

Rias gave a money to y/n

Y/n- can't accept too much rias. 10000 yen is enough for those kind of monsters they are not hard to fight unlike these two...

Saji- can i come??

Y/n- go home saji. It's my job now..thanks for the help by the way..

Saji- alright  well i should go..

Y/n just nod and saji exit's the orc and report to sona

Y/n- well rias i should go also i need to find the nest..

Rias- alright..

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

The Heartless Από Edaj1908

Περιπέτεια

72K 765 82
y/n was betrayed by rias and he was cast out and send to other world the world of witchers in a month's have past y/n pass the trainings and pass the...
34.7K 521 21
This takes place after the battle with riser as issei started to be avoided by the girls except for koneko who treated him the same but not as rude a...
253K 3K 32
*Things are happening in alternative universe* Y/n was friendly and cheerful boy wich was helping everyone no matter what job it was. most of people...
16.2K 146 20
y/n l/n is a long friend of rias gremory and a boyfriend of sona sitri. until one day y/n l/n was abducted by 3 groups. brutaly beat him. until he d...