A perfect plan

Od _itsginaa

Mikasa x reader x Jean A oneshot in which you find yourself stuck between a couple you've been meaning to sp... Více

Chapter 1 - Rivalry
Chapter 2 - Dinner

Chapter 3 - A perfect plan

200 3 4
Od _itsginaa

Both you and Jean followed her without any further hesitation, as if you had been waiting to hear those exact words for far too long now.

And it was just like that.

Even if you've always been fantasizing about Mikasa on her own, you had just
started to think about all the things you could have done to the both of them.

Having two people to please at the same time and to also double please you was a
dream you never would have imagined to actually enjoy.

But there you were, between the couple you've been wanting to see broken up for months, ever since Mikasa had first introduced you to her new boyfriend, now happy that it actually never happened.

Having to win his girlfriend over was a challenge that has been keeping your interest on Mikasa alive for the past months.

You just loved the chase even a little bit more than the very prize. And while you've always been sure that your friend also wanted you, you never would have thought that the boy that hated you with pure passion wanted you just as much, if not even more.

You were able to discover it as you watched him desperately stroke his dick with that familiar gaze fixated on you, who were eating his girlfriend out with your head between her legs, also maintaining your eyes on his, just as you were doing during the tense dinner.

The circumstances sure were very different this time.

Also, his gaze, although being familiar, had something more in it than you later understood.

It was lust, no more hatred.

«Stop looking at him, y/n. Look at me» Mikasa said, annoyed by the fact you
were getting distracted so easily even while pleasing her in ways no one else ever did before, which should be a sufficient demonstration of your devotion on its own.

That shortened breath of hers sure worked as a reminder that you were doing something right, just as much as her legs practically suffocating you with force.

As if you wanted to punish her for being so egoistically needy, you flicked your
tongue around her clit without giving her any respite, then worsening her cries by sucking on it mercilessly.

«Mikasa» you said, tickling her pussy with your hot breath «you're starting to
piss me off with all these commands... you know I could just stop right now, right?»you teased her, giving her a taste of her own medicine.

She had done that the whole dinner, so it was fair.

Without counting that little show she had put on with Jean that evening, not granting you a very much needed nap.

«Please don't» she begged tightening her grip on your hair, which she was literally risking to tear off.

Her boyfriend had never seen Mikasa beg for someone so desperately before, not even for him, and he was happy to discover that it was such a turn on.

«Too late» you smirked, slowly moving away from her pussy, leaving it aching
for you, begging for a release.

Your lips were coated with her bittersweet juice and a mixture of your saliva.

You slowly went back up to face her, still between her legs, which you kept wide opened with a knee, rubbing it teasingly against her wet pussy from time to time.

«Come here, taste yourself» you now were the one to command.

She quickly obliged, wanting herself to meet your lips with her own, too impatient to finally kiss you.

She had noticed that till now you had decided to not do it at all, probably another one of your punishments.

She knew that after all she had put you through it was very much deserved, so didn't even try to protest.

When you finally met her cute lips, the ones you often found yourself craving,
you realized that waiting for them had been totally worth it.

They were as soft as you had imagined, even more.

Since it was the first kiss the two of you were sharing you took your time, not wanting to rush thing but savor each second of it.

It was clear that there were feelings involved, it was the way that the both of you were caressing each other in the meantime that gave it away.

Jean was quick to notice it, and if at first he felt a burning jealousy from having to watch her own girlfriend enjoy so much a kiss that she was sharing with someone that wasn't him, her boyfriend, he then felt even more turned on, his dick practically dripping with precum.

While it started out as an innocent peck on the lips, sooner than you would have
wanted, tongue got involved and things escalated in a matter of seconds.

You couldn't ignore the cute moans that were leaving Jeans' lips as he was now
masturbating, watching you and her girlfriend passionately make out in front of him.

You side eyed him, unable to stop the smirk that was slowly growing on your
swollen and reddened lips.

You stopped the kiss for a moment, wanting Mikasa to notice too

«By the way, it seems like it's your boyfriend who can't help but stare» you whispered in her ear, looking at Jean seductively so that he knew who you were talking about.

«Look at him, jerking off so desperate to cum. And we haven't even touched
him yet... he's pathetic, isn't he?» you went on, not giving her enough time to reply, as you took back her lips with your own.

This second kiss was way more heated than the first, cause now you were both aware of what it meant to taste the lips of the other, to play with each other tongue, to battle for dominance, you winning over almost every time.

It was when you bit Mikasa's bottom lip that you could hear her moan from pleasure, now aware of the fact that she liked it rougher than you would have thought.

«If you want to learn something, you should pay attention now, Jean. Keep
looking at me, 'kay?»

He nodded eagerly at your request, probably too distracted by his approaching climax to even understand whatever you were talking about.

It wasn't a problem though, because you doubted that he would have ever been able to stop staring at you and her naked girlfriend even if he wanted to.

Your suggestion was more directed towards Milasa though, who was totally fixated on you, as if you wanted to warn her that you were about to seriously get it started.

And if she thought that that first attempt to please her was your best, she was so
wrong.

What was about to happen was ten times better than anything she had ever experienced.

You left her lips once for all, giving her one last quick peck before doing so.

You then proceeded to go down on her in an agonizingly slow pace that drove her mad since she wanted you so bad to reach her weakest spot, the one that truly needed you and your skilled mouth.

As you slowly approached her pussy, you made sure to leave many marks behind, taking your time to kiss her neck, finding her sweet spot and insisting on it, sucking on the skin till there was a soon to appear bruise, a reminder of what you did to her that night, something that even after that mark would have disappeared could have never left her mind.

Cause now that she knew what you were capable of doing, it would have been even harder to resist you.

She was burning with passion and desire, her eyes had darkened, now totally filled with lust.

That was the effect you had on her, your touch, first sweet than rough, your lips, first kissing her skin than mercilessly sucking on it, your tongue, licking
and leaving strings of wet saliva on her, it was all so intoxicating.

All too much. But she wanted even more, as if it still wasn't enough.

She wanted you to totally destroy her in any possible way. And who were you to
deny her of this pleasure?

You yourself were eager to make her feel things her boyfriend wasn't capable of making her feel, actually you had been waiting to have her at your disposal for far too long.

And now that you did, you would have made sure that she enjoyed it just as much as you were.

You stopped for a moment at her chest, taking your time to stimulate her nipples.

While you kissed and sucked her right one, you made sure to include her left one by pinching it and massaging it between your fingers.

Once again, first sweetly than so roughly that it made her almost cry from pleasure.

Then you switched, wanting to also taste her left nipple. Doing so, your eyes never dared to leave hers, enjoying the image of her sweet face twitching and twisting in pleasure just like you had always spent time imagining it would.

Her lips were far from one another, forming an o shape which allowed low moans to escape her mouth.

Whenever she would try to cover it with the palm of her hand, you made sure to
slap it away, wanting to enjoy her melodies.

You knew they were genuine since she wasn't trying to overdo it as she would with Jean, who was still watching the two of you, wishing he was the one you were taking your sweet time pleasuring.

He never would have guessed someone like you could be so dominant.

Once you were done with her now hard nipples, you placed your lips between
her boobs, kissing her skin, slightly salty from sweat, and replacing that wetness
with your saliva.

As you took your time leaving yet another hickey, you slowly massaged her boobs with both your hands, not wanting to leave them behind.

Feeling satisfied with your work, being able to hear encouraging praise hinting
you were doing good, you left her chest to get to her stomach, leaving a trail of wet kisses till you approached the lower part, just under the belly button.

Now looking back at Jean, who wore an expression similar to her girlfriends'one, you noticed he was about to cum once again, adding much more wetness on the one already lingering on his lower belly, right above his dick.

He kept watching the two of you, switching undecidedly between you and his girliriend.

You had learnt he was a loud person, hearing him prove it yet again by moaning with no shame at all.

You noticed Mikasa herself was getting quite impatient to reach her climax, tired of your teasing.

She confirmed it by finally speaking with her shaky voice, making it harder for her to form a full sentence.

«Please y/n.. stop the teasing, it's too much-» she begged once again, but you
didn't even let her finish her sentence, because you were already kissing her inner thigh, hinting you were a few seconds away from pleasing her just how she wanted.

Putting both of her legs above your shoulder to gain a far better access, you
finally planted one kiss on her wet lips while using your fingers to stimulate her
clit, earning moans each louder than the previous one.

«Yeah just like that, go on-»she praised you, unable to contain multiple cracks between her words.

«Jean, come here» you demanded, with a tone that hinted you wouldn't have
accepted any other reply than a positive one.

Obviously, with that submissive boyfriend of hers, it wasn't even necessary to repeat an order. He proved it by walking towards you in a matter of seconds.

«Stand beside your girlfriend, okay?»

He nodded, approaching Mikasa, who was far too distracted to even notice her
boyfriend standing at her right. She had totally forgotten he was here in the first
place.

«Mikasa, I want you to lick away all your boyfriend cum from his belly, can you do that for me, uh?» you asked her, right before returning to lick and suck on her clit, while your slender fingers teased her entrance.

«Yeah» she hummed, proceeding to do as you demanded.

She started kissing just above his dick, licking off every drop of cum that she was able to find, not leaving behind a single one.

Although, she never stopped moaning from the jolts of electricity you were making her feel with your every move, so her murmurs sent vibrations through her boyfriend skin as she made cries of his own leave his lips.

Then again her mouth was so close to his dick that he knew that sooner or later she would have payed attention to it too.

As a matter of a fact, he wasn't surprised at all when Mikasa started to kiss the tip of his rock-hard dick, earning those familiar whimpers of his.

Her tongue swirled around it, just before she finally put his whole member in her
skilled mouth.

As she sucked his dick so deep its tip touched the back of her throat, you hadn't stop fucking her pussy with your tongue, pushing it in and out of her hole.

Her legs pressed once again against each side of your head, not giving you any chances of escaping.

It's not like you wished to. Not at all. If you had died right there, suffocated by her thighs, you would have died happy. It was the best death you could have wished for.

The moans you were earning from Mikasa sent vibration right through Jeans' dick, only adding to his arousal.

«Look at her face Jean, listen to her. Has she ever acted like this for you, huh?» you told him, taking a break from her girlfriends' pussy.

He looked at you, infuriated for the first time since you had started this game.

There it was, the hatred he still felt for you flowing just right back as to remember him you were his rival and it never would have changed after all.

Wanting to relieve his frustration, he started to literally fuck her girlfriend mouth harder and harder, making her choke on his dick, as a reminder that, no matter what, she was his property and nothing you would have done could change it.

Still, he found himself wishing it was you gagging on his cock and using that skilled tongue of yours for him.

For the first time in weeks, Mikasa was actually turned on by something Jean had done, finding herself enjoying it even more than her boyfriend himself, who kept burying his dick deeper and deeper down her throat.

«Fuck, I'm going to cum-» he moaned in pleasure, turning his head back and
opening his mouth to let his now shortened breaths escape it, one after the other with pauses getting smaller and smaller between each groan.

«Babe, will you let me cum in your mouth?» he asked Mikasa, who nodded repeatedly almost as if she couldn't wait to taste all the cum she had caused.

Practically seconds before his orgasm approached, she was the first to reach the peak of her own climax, covering your tongue with her bittersweet release.

As she moaned loudly, even tho being silenced by her boyfriends' cock, Jean finally reached his own orgasm, filling Mikasa's mouth with his cum, some of which leaked from the corners of her lips, still sealed around his dick.

The three of you were practically panting, now completely out of breath from all the hard work, but still none of you was satisfied.

You in particular.

It was obviously fun making Mikasa tremble under you while watching Jean fuck her throat, listening to her muffled moans and the definitely clearer ones of her boyfriend, but it was now your turn to reach your own release.

Your cunt was already wet from all the excitement you had gained, aching for some relief.

You were finally able to free yourself from that mortal trap, leaving your place between Mikasa's legs once for all.

You faced her, noticing she still had some of Jean cum on her tongue, as she showed it to you proud of herself.

You didn't hesitate to kiss her, wanting to mix her own cum still lingering on your tongue with Jeans'.

That sight made her boyfriend hard once again, now craving your attention, but aware he had to wait having heard your next words.

«Don't touch yourself, if you do you won't be getting your prize, am I clear?»

After all, your priority remained Mikasa, who was now intertwining her legs with yours, putting her right one above your left one and her left one under your right one.

A perfect fit.

Your cunts were facing one another, ready to collide and once again chase your orgasm.

Never breaking the hot contact between your lips, you both started rubbing against the other, your moans muffled by Mikasa's mouth and hers by yours, hands caressing your curves and holding a tight grip on your ass while you squeezed her thighs affectionately.

You started to thrust your hips forward hers, as she did the same moving in sync
with you.

«Don't stop» she whined out of breath, impatient to crush her lips on yours once again, devouring them as if it could be the last time.

The feeling of your pussy rubbing against her own was electric, sending waves of ecstasy through your whole body.

It was an overwhelming pleasure, one that the both of you would have forever went in search of, hoping to feel it again but failing to find it in any of your future partners.

You attempted to pull her even closer to you as if it was possible, moving your hands up till her hips, grapping them with such force that it was sure you were leaving yet another mark.

The contact between your throbbing clits made you moan even louder, feeling that familiar sensation start to grow more and more as you kept on grinding, chasing your approaching climax.

You both were a shaking mess, kissing had become impossible due to the lack
of air and the effort you were putting in pleasuring one another.

So, you pulled away, panting against each other face, feeling the shortened breaths tickle your face.

You watched with extreme attention as her expression was once again twisting,
eyes crossing, her mouth wide open, soft tongue lightly hanging out of it.

You managed to suck on it in order to satisfy her needs once again but gaining yourself a sort of turn on, which only added to your excitement.

Once you left her mouth, way too distracted by the aching pleasure between your legs, she whined at the loss of contact, chasing after your lips, wanting to close the gap you had created between the two of you.

The feeling of it all had gotten so euphoric that in a matter of seconds you both came, satisfied and covered by the release of the other, which poured from both of your thighs.

Jean had been watching the whole time, not daring to touch himself, obliging to your command.

He knew better than to mess with you, having seen how you had left Mikasa craving her release the first time you had gone down on her.

His turn had finally come and he was ready.

He had been so patient, sitting in the
corner of the room, fighting the urge to please himself just like he had done before.

Mikasa was still panting, lying on the mattress of her bed with the back of her
hand resting on her forehead, when you stood up, walking towards Jean meaning
to reward him since he had acted just like you wanted him to.

You grabbed him by his wrist, leading him to sit at the end of Mikasa's bed.

He couldn't help but take his time admiring the sight of your naked body, a whole new image that wouldn't have left his mind anytime soon, for sure.

Once he was seated where you had placed him, you sat on his lap, one leg on each side of his thigh.

«Hey, Mikasa...» you called her, wanting permission before getting to the point

«you wouldn't mind if I kissed your annoying boyfriend, would you?»

She lightly laughed, amused by the fact you were still insulting him no matter the situation you were in, while Jean just rolled his eyes, still deciding to not address the matter, as he was far too distracted by many other thoughts.

«Go on, y/n.»

Once you received the permission you were waiting for, you didn't waste any time before finally assaulting his full lips with yours, satisfying your newest fantasy by turning it into reality.

His hands were moving all over you, caressing the skin of your thighs and then grabbing your ass tightly.

While he was still getting to know your body, far different from the one he was familiar with, your hands were buried in his long hair, using it as a grip.

You then moved your attention to his neck, in search of a sweet spot.

You were quick to find it, quicker than Jean would have thought, and just moments after you did, he was already a panting mess, his breath getting shorter and shorter by the matter of seconds.
«So, Jean» you murmured in his ear «something tells me you enjoyed watching me and your hot girlfriend fuck a little too much» as you continued, your hand was placed on his rock-hard dick, taking time to caress it.

And if Jean was already completely aroused, he could have sworn that his cock was still getting harder
under your sweet touch. This gesture alone could have made him cum in a few seconds.

And you knew it well.

That's why you had stopped almost immediately, going back to mark his neck just as you had done with Mikasa.

You went from licking a spot to biting it harshly, from taking things extremely
slow to rush them enough for him to be driven mad, making it impossible to
restrain low and shaky moans from leaving his reddened lips.

He was getting desperate for your touch as minutes passed by and you were absolutely loving to have him under your control, a dynamic so unexpected and yet you couldn't have imagined it any other way.

He tilted his head to the side just to grant you an easier access, as he was enjoying it even more than he had firstly thought he would.

«You clearly love to tease a little too much, y/n...» he said in a hot breathy voice, eyes closed and brows frowning from pleasure.

Your eyes photographed that image of him, imprinting it in the back of your mind for whenever you wished to enjoy the view again and again.

«Yeah, don 't you?» you sent him back the same question, not caring enough to actually listen to what you knew he was hinting and so keeping on going with your own slow pace.

«Not at all when I'm the one being teased» that whisper sent tingles all the way down your spine, working as an incitement to make you want to let him wait even more than you had intention to at first

«I'm guessing you would like me to slow it down then, am I right?» you said, wishing to gain one of his exaggerates reactions.

And you did.

Jean was getting more and more frustrated as you kept on taking your sweet time with him, kissing his lips, then his jaw, his neck, his collarbone and then going back to making out with him, playing with his tongue as you sucked just on the tip, biting his lips.

It was a torture. You sure were nearly sadistic.

«You are a bitch» he responded with a growl, not able to stand your sarcasm.

«Oh yeah?» you stopped your every move, now fully facing him «then if I'm such a bitch it would only be coherent if I left you hanging like this, huh?»

It was then that Jean finally understood that letting you do your own thing was
far better than not having you at all.

Too many times he had promised himself that one day he would have had his way with you, so many that now that his wildest dream was yet to come true he just couldn't risk to ruin any chances of it finally happening.

«Whatever, go on... I can be patient for you.» he rolled his eyes, annoyed by that
latest confession, which had practically crushed any of his prides' leftovers.

«I knew you were a good boy Jean, but... I didn't think you'd also be so obedient» you confidently said, then wanting to comfort him with a confession of your own «Honestly it's such a turn on that it's making me want to speed things up too...»

It was a whisper so seductive, pronounced just by his ear, that it sent a rush of adrenaline straight to his dick on his own.

Yet, it was when you even licked his lobe with the tip of your tongue that Jean completely lost it.

In one quick motion he had you entrapped under him, back pressed on the mattress, wrists both held tightly by his hand, just above your head.

«What do you think you're doing?» you protested.

«I'm just tired of being so obedient, you know, I've been waiting for too long now... I deserve that prize you've promised me, don't I?» he pouted.

As his lips got closer and closer to yours, hot breath tickling your face, you could
feel your own arousal increase, wetness building up between your legs, which Jean made sure to keep afar from each other by putting a knee right on your pussy.

It was a move so minimal yet so relevant.

You guessed it was also him pressing it just on your clit from time to time that did the trick.

«Why don't you quit talking and show me how much you want that prize, huh?» you smirked, millimeters away from his face «Thought you were sick of waiting...»

«Don't even try... you've been teasing me till now and yet expect me to listen to
your sudden impatience?» he responded, a grin of his own dancing on his lips.

«Well, you were the one who said just minutes ago you hate the tease»

He snapped his tongue in disagreement, anticipating the answer he would have
given you seconds later «Wrong» he corrected «I actually said I hate the tease when I'm the one being teased...» as he lowered his head in the crook of your neck, his breath sent shivers all over the spot «but as you can guess...» one single wet kiss was placed there before he finished his sentence «now you're the one who's going to be teased, y/n.» you were so used to hear him say your name in far different contexts, that listening to this completely new way of him pronouncing it only added to the heat between your legs.

«Jean» you moaned, as he pressed his knee on your clit once again. You decided to help your increasing frustration by slightly grinding on his leg, which he was amused to notice.

«Say that again, please»

«No» you laughed at his desperation.

Sadly, you were soon forced to stop when he pressed yet again on your clit, earning a low groan from you, a sound far different from that innocent laugh you weren't able to hold.

«Say it, y/n. I want to hear you moan my name again» as he kept on talking he had begun to leave other wet kisses on your skin, starting by your now covered
by saliva neck and finishing just by the crease between your breasts, watching you with that same gaze he had looked at you with during dinner.

«Won't happen» you insisted, determined to drive him mad as you liked to during your silly fights.

Hearing your firm words, Jean totally snapped.

He wanted to hear you scream his name, and just like you he was a quite determined person.

That's why he didnt waste time to slip a hand between your thighs, slightly teasing your entrance.

«Trust me, it will» and just as he finished that last sentence, two of his fingers thrusted into you while his thumb was busy pressing on your clit, massaging it in a slow pace, far different from the one he was merciless fucking your hole with.

«Just like that. Good boy» wanting to avoid the risk of accidently calling him by his name, you opted for a nickname that seemed to be quite appreciated.

You had figured that out when soon after you had just did so, he started curling his fingers inside you, hitting just that one spot that made your whimpers duplicate.

But, actually, it was when he found a way of keeping his free mouth busy that you had a much better confirmation.

Jean started sucking on your nipples, mimicking the moves you had shown him on Mikasa, implying he had actually learned something from your lesson.

You couldn't help but laugh a little at the gesture, even more after seeing a playful smile on his own lips.

«I'm a fast learner» he joked.

«Yeah, I've noticed.»

Still sitting in a corner of her bed, Mikasa wasn't exactly enjoying that show as much as her boyfriend had with the one you and her had put on.

But It was quite normal coming from her, since she had always been jealous of the people she cared of.

She was particularly possessive of you and she made it clear when she decided to intervene after all that time spent just watching.

«Forgot about me, y/n?» she questioned, not even giving you enough time to respond since she practically shut you up with her much missed lips.

Wanting to maintain your attention on him, Jean was fast to react, quickening his already rushed pace.

You couldn't help but moan loudly at the motion, feeling freer to do so since there was Mikasa's mouth to keep Jean from hearing them at their full volume, not wanting to make his ego get even bigger than it was already getting.

It was humiliating enough to know you were close to cum on the same fingers of that rival you used to hate just hours ago.

Mikasa then decided to move to your neck, wanting to leave a mark of her own
just like you had done with her.

It just balanced the situation, making it fair to the both of you.

Jean fingering you, him also sucking and kissing your chest, Mikasa leaving marks all over you, then going back to hungrily making out with you...

It was all getting overwhelming.

Each moan of yours got shorter than the previous, signalizing you were seconds
away from finally reaching your orgasm.

You used Jean's hair as a grip, holding it
tightly as if you wanted to tear it, which appeared to be quite appreciated by the
boy, now also helping himself with tongue.

That was just what you needed to finally crumble, an overwhelming orgasm washing over you a few seconds after Jean had started sucking on your clit with his mouth just to later press right on it with force using the tip of his tongue.

«Jean» you couldn't help but loudly moan, distracted by the pleasure to even
care about losing the battle you had started.

You held your lower lip between your
teeth, trying to contain any other sound that would allow his pride to get even
bigger.

But it was too late.

That moan on his own was enough to have Jean laughing at you, marking his victory yet again, as if coming in front of him knowing he was the cause wasn't already a humiliation.

It were his words that worsened the situation:

«Told you so» he smirked, utterly satisfied.

When you recovered from your climax, it was then that you fully realized your
mistake, cursing yourself for being so shameful.

You had never granted him a
single victory since you've known each other.

You always made sure to make it
hard for him to earn any satisfaction from your challenges.

Yet, there you were, without any of your usual composure left, hardly breathing, panting just under him.

He kept watching you even when his girlfriend was less than three feet away
from him, completely bewitched by the image of you.

He was starting to wonder why the hell he hadn't met you before Mikasa, wondering how it could have been being your boyfriend and constantly having you like this.

He felt bad thinking about such an unfaithful thing, her current girlfriend wasn't exactly faithful herself seeing how much she desired you but he just couldn't help it.

If only he had met you before Mikasa... things would have gone differently.

Having you all to himself was a fantasy and it would have remained such, sadly.

Finally able to breath regularly, you gained enough courage to look him in the eyes again, considering you hadn't done that ever since you had screamed his name so shamefully it would have haunt you till your very last breath.

Already thinking of what you were about to say, you smirked in anticipation, hinting Jean was way too quick to celebrate victory.

You weren 't going to give up yet.

«Oh yeah?» you slightly raised your upper body, now supporting yourself on
both elbows.

«Want to make a bet? »you proposed, sure he would have accepted.

Your gaze burned his face, he felt as if every bit of skin you would look at would burn seconds later, leaving track of every move of your lustful eyes.

«I'm listening.» having earned his consent, you continued, that smile never
leaving your lips as you proudly spoke.

«I bet I can make you cum in much less time, Jean» you were smart enough to use a powerful move such as saying his name, the name you had just moaned.

And you were right to do so, since he became a blushing mess as he listened to
your dirty words.

His cock was still hard, patiently waiting for the release you hadn't intention to grant him till now.

You were surprised to notice he had put your own release as a priority, after having heard Mikasa's stories.

In attempt to reply, he had parted his lips many times already, each time earning nothing but silence from the action. He was completely speechless. And when he was actually able to talk, he stammered over his words «I-I- doubt that.»

It was your turn to laugh «Want a demonstration?»

As if once again his other foreign side had taken over, a side you had gladly just discovered, he gained enough confidence to say just the two words vou wished to hear.

«All yours»

That sentence on its own made your horny-self come back, even though you had just earned your release.

But this time it was him you were intentioned to pleasure just as much as he deserved.

«Since I fortunately am a woman of word and you've been a good boy for me and Mikasa, I'm going to give you your prize, okay?» as you continued to speak, you and Jean switched place, claiming back your spot on top of him and letting him mimic your previous position.

He was lying down on the mattress, maintaining just his torso up by the elbows, wanting to keep the distance between your faces at its minimum. He had no intention of missing even the slightest change of your fascinating expression.

He then gulped, once again speechless.

You were quite intimidating like that, looking down on him with such a disrespectful yet still lustful gaze.

None of his fantasies about his girlfriends' friend ever included him being so submissive for you.

But he sure wasn't complaining.

You put both of your legs around his torso, practically straddling him, a position that assured your pussy came in contact with his bulge.

His lips were right by your ear so you were able to enjoy some of his breathy garbles, that only increased once you started to rub on him at an agonizingly slow pace.

You knew he was containing himself and you hated it.

«Still teasing, huh?»

Understanding him was getting quite difficult since he wasn't able to form a single sentence without his voice cracking.

«I thought I made it clear enough that I love to tease you. Please Jean, let me. Be a good boy for me, hm?» you looked at him with pleading eyes, making sure to add his name yet again just to convince him.

He knew you were going to do whatever you wanted no matter what he would've
responded so he just nodded.

«You still haven't understood why I want to take things slow with you, have you?» you sighed.

This time he moved his head from left to right hesitatingly, making it clear enough without speaking, which seemed impossible due to his shortened breath, that he had no idea.

He actually didn't think there was a certain reason why you would wish to do so, except from wanting to get him worked up as you always did.

To him it seemed just like one of your many other challenges.

And even if it partially was, there was an ulterior motive Jean was unaware of.

«Since I have no intention of getting all shy like your pathetic ass I'll just tell you, then» you continued, watching as each of your degrading words affected him... positively.

«This could be the last time someone fucks you properly» saying so you
redirected your gaze towards Mikasa
«Might as well make it last enough for you to fully enjoy it.» you smirked, noticing his girlfriends' jealousy was increasing as you went on speaking so boldly.

If Jean and Mikasa already had some issues going on between the two of them,
after this encounter it would have been even harder to enjoy sex without thinking of you.

Both of them knew it too well.

It was ironic since the reason your roommate had planned all of it in the first place was to fix her relationship issues while also using it as an excuse to finally have you.

It wasn't meant to furtherly develop
attraction between her two lovers.

Yet, it surely seemed like it by the way things were evolving.

She had to do something.

«Jean, tell her why is it that you can't fuck me properly» Mikasa called him out, wanting to seriously test her boyfriend.

«W-What?» he blushed, frustrated more then ever.

«Come on, babe. Tell her what you confessed to me the other day. Be a good
boy.» he growled at her words since they had only worsened his state.

His gaze switched quickly from his girlfriend to you, his lips were parted, hinting he was willing to answer but just couldn't cause the only sounds that escaped his lips were small groans of pleasure.

As a matter of a fact, that conversation hadn't stopped you from teasing him, that's why a hand of yours had gone down on him to slowly stroke his dick.

As you did so, your eyes were still fixated on his.

He felt yet again intimidated, another reason why he just couldn't talk.

«I'm listening, babe» you mocked the nickname.

He had no choice but to oblige your implicit request.

«I told her the reason why I haven't been able to pleasure her lately, as much as
I wish I could, is that I can't stop thinking of you, y/n. I can't help but imagine to
fuck you while I have sex with my own girlfriend»

«Is it true, Mikasa?»

You were shocked to earn a nod as a reply.

«I told you he doesn't deserve you» you playfully winked in her direction, happy
to hear that vibrant laugh of hers as a reaction.

«Anyway, by how things ended up, it seems to me that it was me you imagined
to be fucked by and not the opposite, Jean...» you also laughed, as your hand left his aching dick just before you repositioned yourself so your pussy was facing its length.

«So? Why don't you just do that? Are you scared to not meet my expectations y/n?» he smirked.

His words made your laugh switch to an annoyed sigh.

«If I were you I wouldn't act so cocky...not after having admitted you think about me even while fucking your own girlfriend. I already knew you were quite obsessed with me but I just didn't think that much.»

As you kept on rubbing on him, moving your hips back and forth and up and
down, he slightly tilted his head back, still deciding to maintain his gaze on yours.
His eyes couldn't get enough of you.

«I am.»

«Then you'll be happy to hear there's yet another reason why I'm taking things
slow...» you admitted, while getting close enough to his ear there was no risk of him missing any of your words.

«I want to fully enjoy it too, cause you're not the only one who's been wishing
for this to happen, Jean.»

Your words sounded just like the ones you always told him in his fantasies. It was all too surreal he wouldn't have been surprised to find out it was just another one of his dreams.

While using his hand to cover his blushing face, he took it as an opportunity to make sure he wasn't dreaming by pinching the bridge of his nose.

It hurt.

But he had never felt happier to feel such a reassuring pain.

As if you had realized what he was doing, a short laugh escaped your parted lips

«You're cute

«Now stop holding back those moans. I want to hear you» you fastened your pace just to make it even harder for him to suppress any cries of pleasure.

And you were happy to hear it worked perfectly.

«Please y/n. Enough with the teasing» he gulped, his Adam's apple sticking out from his throat.

You couldn't help but find him so hot. Every single one of his gestures drove you mad.

«Tell me, Jean. What do you want me to do then?»

«I want you to quit talking and get to the point» noticing you hadn't appreciated his demanding tone by your annoyed face, he then continued «Please, y/n. Please ride my dick and make me cum. I can't take it anymore.» this version of his request was far better, as a matter of a fact it was satisfying enough for you to actually listen to him.

You pushed him till his back was pressed against the wall the bed was attached to, then positioning his hips forward to gain a better inclination for the both of you to fully enjoy.

Once again, your legs found their original position, straddling him.

This time you didn't have any intention of holding back or showing any mercy.

«As you wish, Jeanboy» you gave him a quick peck on the lips right before you held his dick with both your hands to align it with your entrance.

«Sure you can you handle it, y/n?» he playfully teased you.

«Is it another one of your challenges?»

«Maybe, if you want it to be» that smirk on his lips seemed to never want to leave
them.

It was when he heard your answer that it switched to a genuine wholesome smile.

One he hadn't grant you before. And it was honestly sad since it was one of
the prettiest smiles you've ever seen.

You could get used to that face instead of the one he would always make around
you.

«Then I assure you I can handle your dick pretty well, Jean»

Also his death glare seemed to be a far memory of the past.

It was replaced by a look of admiration.

«Show me then. Enough with the chit chat.»

You didn't even let him finish before lowering yourself enough for his dick to finally enter your hole.

Once his thick length was fully inside of you, you weren't able to restrain some cries of pain from leaving your opened mouth.

All of your previous thoughts were reduced to nothing.

The only thing you could focus on was his cock inside of your pussy, your walls were hugging him so good it felt as if it was made just for you.

A perfect fit.

Jean put his hands on your hips, holding them as he assisted your motions.

You had started to sink and rise on his dick, first slowly and then faster and faster, as if you had suddenly gotten impatient to please him.

To let you truly enjoy it and distract you from the initial pain, Jean used his thumb to tease your clit.

You smiled at the act, honestly impressed he wasn't ignoring your needs once again.

While pleasuring you with his fingers, his focus lowered on your mouth, from which was playing a melody similar to his but far more contained.

Deciding to let all of your moans escape the prison you had created by pressing
your lips together, would have meant losing yet another battle and you were
determined to win.

Also, another humiliation would have been unbearable after the first.

When you noticed his insistent look, you decided to point it out

«As much as I'd love to kiss you, I wouldn't want to miss any single of your
whines» you said, encountering some difficulties since you were running out of
breath.

«Well, y/n» he had started, then having to grant himself a little break since his
voice had cracked «it looks like now I'm not the one holding back my moans.» he
was able to finish.

Mimicking your previous move, he decided to add more pressure on your clit so it was impossible for you to stop some of your repressed moans from leaving your now slightly parted lips.

You smiled, amused by how quickly he had gotten better at it.

«Yeah, just like that, Jean» you praised the boy, while rewarding him by fastening your pace.

Noticing you were getting tired, his free hand gripped tightly on your ass just so
it could guide you up and down on him.

As he did so, you also moved back and
forth, chasing his fingers just so they could press on your clit enough for your
pleasure to increase.

«Come on.. I want to hear you whimper like you did this afternoon» you
whispered in his left ear, before biting his lobe harshly just to ease the pain by licking it right after with the tip of your tongue.

He had no idea if it was the way those seductive words left your mouth, or the
sentence itself, but he was absolutely going crazy.

For the first time ever you were driving him mad in the best way possible.

His moans were each shorter than the previous, hinting he was getting closer and closer to his fourth orgasm.

To shorten the wait, he started to move his hips up and down just so they could
collide with yours quicker and harder.

With the both of you moving in sync, each time you met felt closer to the last.

And with your hands holding a tight grip on both of his shoulders, nails almost penetrating the skin, you yourself managed to quicken your movements, the moments of separation between the two of you went almost missing.

«I'm coming, y/n» he said, whimpering and whining as loud as you liked.

«Me too... want to come together?»

He nodded quickly, having finally discovered which was going to be that one last time his dick had to get deep in your pussy in order to reach his orgasm.

You could feel his hot cum fill every inch of you, just the thought was enough to help you finally make it to the peak of your own climax.

«So» you finally questioned, still panting «Did you learn something?»

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

955K 24.9K 130
18+ "I'm in love with you and that scares me to death." Captain Levi Ackerman was perfectly content on disliking you, finding...
28.9K 513 29
I do these when I'm bored. Comments suggestions and stuff for my otp! I adore the cover for this book. Credits to @UzumakiAni_ on twitter <3
20.6K 207 15
Jean and Mikasa consensually decided to get married 3 years after the rumbling. Will it just be one sided love? This is erotica. Cover Photo, credit...
431K 7.1K 61
DISCONTINUED "You are my top priority because I love you more than anything else in this world. I won't let you do anything without me by your side...