Always You - Nico di Angelo x...

بواسطة FantasyDemiwitch

This is my first oneshot so don't judge. As usual, all rights reserved to Uncle Rick... I don't own you... I... المزيد

Author's Note
I'll always be there for you
Little Rant - not a oneshot
Loving you is a losing game
Happier
Nico x Reader x Leo
When we met
When we met - Part 2
You betrayed me
Sick Day
Mine
Emotional Damage - Part 1
Emotional Damage - Part 2
School Dance
Little Rant #2
Never will
Behold
Tartarus
Hunter of Artemis (Pt.1)
Hunter of Artemis (Pt.2)
Adorable
Little Rant #3
A New Beginning (Pt. 1)
A New Beginning (Pt. 2)
A New Beginning (Pt. 3)
Exception
Little Rant #4
Surprises
You Remembered
Epilogue - You Remembered
Picnics
Bookworms
Still do
Stubborn Angel
Video Games (Version 1)
Video Games (Version 2)
I Hear You
Little Rant #5 - End of School Year
Summer
Happy Birthday Piper
Last Day of School
Wait Up
A Beautiful Start
Little Rant #6
Adorable #2
Your Welcome
I'm Sorry
Music
Guns
Competition
Bookstore
Peter Johnson
A Moment to Remember
Just Skip This - not a oneshot
Promises
A Walk From School
I'M BACK - not a oneshot
Cold
Jersey
Smells Like Home
Any More
Cupid
Please?
Cheeseburgers
Know It's For The Better
Blueberries
This Little Life
mia cara

Flower

146 5 5
بواسطة FantasyDemiwitch

It's an extremely long oneshot this time. I don't want to ruin your feels with cliffhangers lol.

Also, you are a daughter of Poseidon (yes, we all love our big bro Persassy!)

Without any further ado... good luck!

-Nico's POV-

Bianca Y/N di Angelo, my sweet little 4 year old daughter, skipped merrily into my office.

In case you're wondering, yes, I did made Y/N as Bianca's middle name.

It has been 7 years since Y/N and I got married, I remembered it like it was yesterday.

"DADDY! DADDY!" Bianca squealed, snapping me out of my daze that I often get when I think of Y/N.

"Daddy! Guess what? Auntie Annie said that it's mother's day tomorrow, and I wanna give a present to my Mommy!"

I chuckled, "Flower, I told you, she's Auntie Annabeth at home, but at school she's Mrs. Jackson. Be polite."

"Okay, Daddy." she smiled, then she looked around, "Is my Mommy here yet, Daddy? I never saw her."

"She's... staying somewhere else right now," I smiled, then I had a great idea, "Want to go visit her on Mother's Day?"

"Yes please!" Bianca answered as I hoisted her into my arms. I laughed as she flung her little arms around my neck, screaming, "THANK YOU, DADDY!"

"Let's go pack our bags then, we should be able to arrive by morning."

-flashback- (in third person pov)

"Oh- oh man, oh man, oh man!" Nico panicked, "Hold on, Y/N! We'll be in the hospital soon!"

Nico rushed Y/N into the Operation Room, "Doctor, please- I-"

Mrs. Solace placed a hand on Nico's shoulder, "Don't worry, Nico. We know."

"I- alright then, thank you." Nico breathed, still panicking slightly as he watched his wife being taken away in a trolley, "Keep her safe! I'll be waiting out here Amore Mio!"

1 hour later.

Nico was pacing back and forth at the waiting room, waiting anxiously for the baby to be delivered.

Suddenly, the door opened, revealing a very happy Mrs. Solace, "Nico! Oh Nico... it's a girl! A baby girl!"

"WHAT?" Nico yelled, getting weird looks from the other patients, "A girl?!"

"A girl!"

"Oh my gods," Nico slumped on his seat, wiping his sweating forehead with a handkerchief, "I'm a dad..." then he jumped up, "I'M A DAD!"

The whole waiting room applauded with joy. And Nico, forgetting that he was in the hospital, turned magenta. 

"May I... may I go in now?" Nico asked the doctor.

"She's all yours," Mrs. Solace smiled, "And congratulations, Nico." she walked out.

Nico hesitantly knocked on the door, "Uh... Y/N? Love? Are you-"

Nico gasped, in Y/N's arms was a beautiful baby girl, her eyes were shut and she had a peaceful, happy expression plastered on her face.

Nico walked forward, his eyes swarmed with tears of joy, "Oh my gods... Y/N..."

"Hey Nico" Y/N smiled, "Say hello to Bianca di Angelo."

Nico shakily took his daughter in his arms, "Hello... mini Y/N. I- uh, can she have your name as her middle name?"

"Bianca Y/N di Angelo" Y/N chuckled, "That's nice."

Nico placed a soft kiss on his baby's forehead, "I... wow, we're parents, Y/N."

"I know," you smiled, "How awesome is that, Ghost King?"

Nico looked at Bianca, who is waking up, opening her eyes and looking at her Father for the first time, she laughed. "She's got your eyes... and your hair..." Nico whispered.

Bianca grabbed Nico's nose, Y/N laughed, "And your curiosity."

The baby girl laughed as Nico planted another kiss on her forehead. 

"Dam awesome," he said, placing the baby back inside the little doctoral-crib-trolley thing when the nurse came in.

"I'm sorry to interrupt, but we have to take the baby for a while," she smiled, "What's her name?"

"Bianca," Nico said proudly, "Bianca Y/N di Angelo."

The nurse smiled as she wrote the name on a little card to add it to the trolley, "One more time to say goodbye?" she asked, "Parents often need these stuff. I have a two-year old boy at home."

"Yes please," you said, taking your baby into your arms one last time, "I love you... Bianca. You'll be an amazing young lady, my flower."

Nico kissed Bianca for the third time in 15 minutes, "See you later, Amore Mio. Daddy loves you."

And with that the nurse left with Bianca.

Nico looked at Y/N, then hugged her delicately, careful not to hurt her, "Love you, Y/N."

"Love you, Neeks." Y/N smiled up at him.

"Do you need rest?"  Nico asked, "I'll leave now, if you want to."

"Not yet..." Y/N said, "A goodbye kiss first? Please?"

"On it," Nico said, placing his lips on Y/N's, expressing his joy of being a Father.

When they broke apart, Y/N looked up at Nico, "I'll see you later, my Ghost King. I love you so much, Nico."

Nico kissed Y/N one last time, "Ti Amo, Amore Mio. I love you, Y/N."

And with that, Nico left.

-pause flashback-

Bianca is now asleep in the front seat. Nico chuckled as he tucked her in, kissing her cheek, "Good night, flower."

Nico looked at the road, the sun was coming up, revealing the most beautiful beach on earth. With clean sands, calm waves, and an amazing view, Nico remembered when he had his first date with Y/N there.

Back then, he figured Y/N would love a day at the beach, since she's the daughter of Poseidon. 

Since then, it has been a little tradition for him to go to the very same beach every year.

Though, it has been pretty hectic lately, so this was the first time that Bianca was going to see it.

-continue flashback-

Nico sat back in the waiting room, meeting Percy.

"Hello, brother in law." Nico said, giving Percy a fist bump.

"Hey, Nico. I wanted to check on my baby sister. How was it?"

"I'm... a Dad, Percy. A Dad!"  Nico blubbered, "Can you believe it?"

Percy eyes grew big, "Girl?"

"Girl."

"Oh my gods!" Percy said, giving Nico a bone-crushing hug, "I'm officially Uncle Percy!"

"I know, right?" Nico laughed, looking at the rest of his friends, who were entering the room and giving him all kinds of gifts and asking a million questions at once.

Could things get any better?

2 hours later.

"Um... Mr. di Angelo?" Mrs. Solace called, "Can you please come here for a second?"

Nico walked over to the doctor, "Um... yes?"

"Y/N... she's experiencing blood loss. I'm afraid we have to keep her in the ER for the night," she said, looking worried.

Doctors are all now gathering in the Emergency Room, looking frantic.

"Is she okay?" Nico asked.

"Her heart's still steady and she's still breathing."

"But will she be okay?" Nico repeated.

"I..." Mrs. Solace looked as if she wanted to cry, "I'll try my best, Nico. I'll pour my soul, if I have to."

"Okay," Nico said, "Okay... please, don't fail me."

Mrs. Solace didn't say anything and left.

-End of flashback-

-time skip-

"Hey, Mom." a 17-year old Bianca said, "Guess what? I just got a scholarship to college, I'm going to be a Aquarist. Dad said you wanted to be one too, one day."

She held up her certificate, "I hope I made you proud, Mom."

Nico slid an arm around his daughter's shoulder, staring at the sunset, "She is, flower."

"Yea," Bianca laughed, "D'you know, Mum, I met a guy... he's really nice. I love him with all my heart. And I also won the school's sports day games- swimming, obviously. Dad also took me to the theatre, a few weeks ago. I loved it there."

Bianca looked at the ocean, "I love you, Mommy. I miss you, so so much."

Nico looked at his daughter, then at the sea. 

His Y/N died after giving birth to Bianca. Her death was a day after Bianca's birth.

He looked at the young lady beside him, all grown up and talking proudly to her mother by the sea.

Nico looked back at the waters, "I love you... Amore Mio, my flower, my love." tears were pouring down from the pairs' cheeks, "I miss you too."

And, as if Poseidon gave his blessing one last time, a small wave washed the sand and revealed a short message,

I love you, Nico. I will never forget you, my Ghost King. I love you, Bianca. I'm so proud of you, my Flower.

I'm crying.

Goodbye.

-FantasyDemiWitch

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

6.3K 115 25
Just some PJO and HoO one shots. I got bored, okay? Updates: Whenever I feel like it I don't own these characters, Rick Riordan does
108K 1.4K 20
A few notes before we get started. -I am no longer taking requests. This is a completed work. -I will do thinks like Demigod x Child!Reader (THESE...
94.2K 657 56
One-shot will consist of percabeth fluff, proposal, before they started dating, beginning of their relationship, all that jazz. (Also note that thr f...
80.6K 799 33
The title says it all. Just a collection of a couple of stories I thought up. Possibility of percabeth-meets. This is my first book ever. So, sorry i...