Love Me At My Worst ✓

By PurpleTaeGguks

Taehyung is pushed into an arrange marriage with a guy named jungkook who is older than him by 8 years when h... More

character intro + warnings
prologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
EPILOGUE.
author's note
bonus chapter
bonus chapter 2

32.

11.9K 534 198
By PurpleTaeGguks

Credits to : TaeliciousKoo

3rd person POV:

"how do you expect me to believe all of your words?" Jungkook asked.

"Jimin hyung was there the whole time , me and so hee didn't even get away even for a second ,even jimin hyung hates her for some reason he kept me away from her most of the times ,you can call him ,i am sure he would tell you the exact same thing." Taehyung said getting closer to the older who backed away with every step of the younger till his back hit the wall again.

"Baby you have to trust me on this ,i really really love you ,i would never even think of cheating on you ,leaving you or hurting you in anyway. I love you too much to do that. I don't know what I'd do with myself the day i hurt you." He softly said cupping jungkook's face.

"If you want i would never talk to so hee again ,if you are such words about her ,there must be a reason for that ,i trust you whole heartedly." He continued smililing softly at jungkook , whatever he was saying was straight from his heart ,he really never wants to hurt jungkook ,if he needs to he could die for the man anyday ,how would he even think of leaving him.

Jungkook was listening intently to him ,he really wants to believe taehyung ,he cupped taehyung's cheek ,"then you are mine ,right? Forever mine? You won't leave me for someone else ?" He asked vulnerably as more tears fell down his cheeks.

"Yes i am yours and you are mine ,

I love you and will do so forever and ever.

And i would never even think about leaving you." He spoke while caressing the older's cheek like he's the most delicate thing in the world and pecked his forehead.

"I love you too ,very much, if you won't be there I won't have anything to live for ,you are my only reason to be alive." Jungkook spoke staring straight in taehyung's dark eyes.

Warning: Full smut ahead.

Taehyung leaned closer to jungkook's face caging him in his arms. Jungkook went ahead and attached his lips with the taller's lips standing on his tiptoes with his arms around taehyung's neck.

After a few seconds Taehyung responded to the kiss as well ,and jungkook swore he felt a wave of warmth and trust towards taehyung rushing through him ,the way taehyung was kissing him felt like he was pouring all of his love in the slow sensual kiss.

Taehyung could feel jungkook smiling through the kiss as he played with the back of his hair on his nape. Taehyung held the older by his petite little curved waist which seemed to fit perfectly in his big hands like it was made for him and him only.

Soon they both pulled away from the kiss due to the lack of oxygen and taehyung hugged the older who buried his head in the crook of his neck. Taehyung rubbed the sides of jungkook's waist in an attempt to soothe the man in his hold who was slightly sobbing in his arms.

"I love you hyung ,please don't ever doubt my love for you again. You are the only one i love and it will be like that forever ,no one can change that." He whispered in the man's ear softly.

"I love you too ,i am sorry please forgive me ,but you have to understand that since yesterday it was literal hell for me ,i didn't want to believe those photos at all but .....just please forgive me." Jungkook tried to apologise in between his cries.

"Love ,you don't need to apologise ,i understand your situation it must have been really tough for you. And i promise you something like this would never happen again." Taehyung assured and kissed the back of jungkook's ear who shivered at the touch.

Jungkook hummed in response feeling like a putty Under his husband's touch.

Taehyung began nibbling on his earlobe sensually , on his hand reaching the hem of jungkook's shirt. He kept his hand there for a few seconds when the older didn't stop him ,he put his hand inside rubbing on the bare skin making him feel a shiver ran down his spine.

Jungkook's lips were parted as he pulled his husband even closer to him if that was even possible , pressing their bodies Together leaving no space in between.

He pulled taehyung's face from his neck connecting their lips again in a deep kiss full of love and lust ,as the younger pinched the skin of his waist ,he unknowingly moaned into the kiss and Taehyung took the chance to put his tongue inside jungkook's mouth.

Jungkook held taehyung's tongue between his teeth and sucked on it erotically. But soon enough taehyung pulled out and pushing it back in exploring the corners of jungkook's mouth who responded with equal passion.

Their teeth colliding were colliding and their tongues were roaming inside each other's mouth as jungkook held taehyung's hair in a tight grip.

Taehyung's hands roamed inside jungkook's shirt as his fingers reached the hook of the older's bra that he was wearing ,they pulled away from the kiss panting heavily with a string of saliva connecting their red swollen lips.

Taehyung looked at jungkook's expression as he fumbled with the strap of bra ,jungkook nodded as a consent for taehyung to continue and buried his head in taehyung's thick neck sucking and licking on the skin making red bloaches there.

Taehyung immediately unhooked the bra making it fall on the ground and cupping one of the breasts in his big hands squeezing it hardly.

Jungkook moaned taehyung's name nibbling on the younger's skin in an attempt to cover the noise made by himself.

"Do you want to continue this?" Taehyung whispered biting  jungkook's ear before letting it go. He needed to make sure that the older feels comfortable with whatever they do and doesn't regret anything.

"Y-yes please." Jungkook answered ,then pouted at the stutter of his feeling embarassed for no reason.

Taehyung didn't waste time before kissing the older again and taking his hands out of his shirt and tapping back of jungkook's thigh who immediately jumped on him ,and taehyung picked him up carefully holding his thigh thighs in a tight grip walking to the older's bedroom.

He gently lowered jungkook down on the bed ,and hovered over him sucking the milky skin of the man as his one hand went to unbutton the older's shirt and the other caressing his slim waist.

Just as he opened the whole shirt , jungkook quickly helped him in removing it fully. The younger kissed on the older's cleavage moving down while peppering wet kisses and sucking occasionally on the skin.

He placed a wet kiss on jungkook's nipple and licking it ,circling his tongue around it ,then putting it in his mouth sucking on it harshly. The older took a shallow intake of breath ,putting an arm around his had pulling his head more closer to himself ,pushing his nipples deeper in taehyung's mouth who was enjoying sucking on it like a newborn.

Taehyung's one hand went to the other side of his breast and squeezed it gently ,earning a desperate moan from his husband.

Taehyung soon pulled away from it staring at the fluffy breasts on show only for him, heaving up and down ,"so pretty ,my love. So beautiful only for me" he whispered kissing the older again. "Y-yes only y-yours" jungkook said in between the kisses.

Jungkook tried to take the taller male's shirt off but he couldn't do so as he panted. Taehyung chuckled at his husband's attempts ,"slow down petal ,no one is running away anywhere." He whispered teasing the older who whined in return.

Taehyung moved away a little bit ,pulling away his shirt immediately , making jungkook almost drool over his beautiful Tan skin and the very prominent v line.

"I am all yours ,baby. you can stare all you want." He said smiling at the older ,the smile that usually looked so innocent ,so cute and so pure looked the totally opposite to jungkook right now.

The same subtle smile looked incredibly sexy ,alluring ,and sinful.

He pulled the younger back towards himself running his hands on the back feeling the well built muscles under his palms.

As the younger held him by his waist ,their lower halves brushed against each other earning a loud moan from the sensetive older ,"T-tae .. a-ah" jungkook moaned shamelessly as taehyung too kept kneading his breast by one hand , pinching and pulling on the erected nub.

"Keep moaning for me, doll."taehyung whispered in his raspy voice ,loving the pretty sounds his husband was letting out.

Taehyung kissed down the older male's upper half making small hickeys leaving a trail of saliva behind ,holding onto his thick tones thighs.

When he reached the band of jungkook's pajamas ,he looked at the other male's fucked up expression who was breathing deeply ,with his eyes pinched shut and one of his hand clutching taehyung's hair tightly ,his swollen lips parted and his face flushed red. He looked ravishing.

As taehyung's hand reached for the waistband ,jungkook immediately picked up his hips from the bed without saying anything as a sign for his husband to quickly remove the garment.

Taehyung didn't waste time and removed the pajamas down jungkook's legs along with the underwear. As soon as the restraining underwear got removed , his hardness hit his stomach making his puckered hole visible to taehyung.

Jungkook shivered as the cold air hit his fully naked self. He felt a little shy as taehyung stared at him ,he attempted to cover himself down there but taehyung stopped him from doing so and shook his head.

"Dont hide yourself, beautiful." Taehyung said kissing down on jungkook's thighs ,nibbling on the skin very close to where he wants to be touched.

"D-don't tease." The older whined staring at taehyung through his hazy eyes.

Taehyung's muffled chuckle could be heard as he was still occupied with marking those delicious thighs  ,making his warm breath hit his hole.

Taehyung pulled away making an intense eye contact with his husband and licked the tip of jungkook's shaft ,kissing down it and taking a hard lick of the wetness around his folds all while maintaining eye contact.

Jungkook almost screamed at the sensation, it felt too good. The older man bent his knees ,making taehyung burying his head between his legs eating him out as his thumb played with the slit of his cock.

Jungkook was in ecstasy, "o-h f-fuck" he cursed as his husband's full lips sucked harshly on his cunt and flicked his tongue against it making him moan out loud.

Taehyung pulled away for a second , sensually licking his lips while smirking at the older and wiping the corner of his mouth with the back of his hand ,"tasty." He rasped kissing the other man hungrily and without warning inserting a digit inside jungkook ,making him scream into the kiss out of pleasure.

He thrusted his long finger in and out while continuing to move his lips against the shorter male's lips.

Jungkook bit on taehyung's bottom lip almost drawing out blood ,trying to drown out his uncontrollable moans.

The older man's hand reached out for taehyung's guiding another finger inside himself as the younger thrusted faster with two fingers scissoring him and jungkook picked his hips up matching the rhythm with the thrusts of those long fingers.

Taehyung pulled away from the kiss ,looking at his husband's dilated pupils ,"where are the condoms ,love?" He asked in a low whisper against jungkook's lips ,still not taking out the fingers as they kept doing their job.

"The- the dra-drawer." He choked out pointung at the bedside table's drawer.

Thanks for the wedding gift dad.

Taehyung laughed internally thinking about it ,that his father's gift is finally gonna be put to use.

He moved away and got up to take out the condoms while jungkook whined at the emptiness.

"Wait hyung." The younger said smiling at the pouting older as he removed his lower as well remaining just in his tight boxer briefs from which the outline of his cock could be seen and jungkook gulped at the size because..... It's massive.

He came back and hovered over jungkook again as in the meantime , older finally catched his breath and got time to clear his mind.

When taehyung looked back at him ,lying between his legs ,he caressed the younger's bread cheeks and tucked his hair behind his ear that was falling on his eyes and smiled at him.

"I love you baby ,you know that if you don't want to ,you don't have to. Don't force yourself if you aren't ready for the whole thing yet ,it's your first time and it should be special for you. And i can help you out with that if you need it,hm? I promise i won't feel bad or anything if you aren't ready." Jungkook assured the younger and kissed his cheek lovingly.

The little nervousness that Taehyung didn't even realise was there vanished as he smiled back widely pecking his husband's lips.

"it's already special because it's you ,the one who i love ,it can't be more special than it being with the one i love the most in my life ,my first love and now my first time as well. I am ready hyung ,i wouldn't have started anything ,if i wasn't." He said, kissing the older's forehead, then removing his boxers as well.

Jungkook's eyes widen at the size of the whole thing as he nibbled on his own bottom lip. "Wow" he wowed out loud.

Taehyung suddenly felt shy under his husband's stare as it's the first time he has gotten naked before someone , he felt a blush creeping up his cheeks. Like all his confidence before fled away.

"D-don't stare like that hyung." He said not maintaining eye contact with the man under him.

" baby ,don't be shy. It's okay ,i wont Stare if you don't like it." Jungkook said running one of his hands in taehyung's fluffy hair and other rubbing on his back ,which Definitely seemed to work in calming him down.

"It's not like that hyunggg ,i just.... Fuck it let's do it." He spoke tearing the wrapper with his teeth quickly and rolled down the condom down his shaft and lubed it up so it can slide easily insids jungkook's body.

"Are you ready, my pretty hyung?"he asked as he connected their foreheads and linked their hands on the either side of jungkook's head.

He rubbed the tip of his hard cock on the wet folds ,"yes i am ready." Jungkook said in a breathy voice.

Taehyung slowly pushed himself inside , groaning at the tightness felt around his member "nnghhh" he said scrunching his face at the unfamiliar warmth.

"Aaahhh" Jungkook screamed at the stretch pulling the man on top of him as close to himself as possible ,as taehyung was fully inside him ,he could feel him deep inside himself and he loved this feeling.

The younger gave the older a few seconds to fully adjust to his size before jungkook said ,"m-move" he said wrapping his legs around his husband's hips.

Taehyung thrust inside him , slowly at first then gradually picking up his pace ,as the older moaned his name shamelessly ,biting on his shoulder to stop them.

"Let me hear you ,my doll." Taehyung said holding his waist in a tight grasp thrusting inside the older in an animalistic pace ,he was extremely good for it to be his first time.

Jungkook pulled his head out of taehyung's shoulder and moaning out loud ,"O-OH MY ! Tae-taehyu-ng slow d-down." He moaned out loudly.

Taehyung didn't listen though ,he felt extremely fantastic as jungkook clenched on him. He could see how jungkook had his eyes pinched shut and how he was scratching on his back which would surely leave marks.

He could see how jungkook's ass jiggled and his boobs bounced with every thrust. That was one of the things he absolutely loved.

Jungkook opened his mouth wide as taehyung's member hit his pleasure spot ,making him scream out in incredible pleasure.

He could see how taehyung seemed to be getting tired ,so he tapped taehyung's shoulder ,who slowed down a bit and stopped for a second when jungkook motioned him to.

Jungkook took that as a chance and immediately flipped them on the other side of the bed, taehyung under him and sitting up with his dick still inside him.

Taehyung stared at him comfusedly as jungkook chuckled ,"let me some work too ,my baby." He said then passionately kisses the younger and bounced up and down on his  dick as he rode him.

Taehyung pulled away from kiss as he moaned loudly in that deep ass voice of his.

As jungkook was riding him, his long hair was sticking on his forehead due to the sweat ,taehyung removed the small elastic band he had around his wrist for who knows what reason and brushed the strands of hair away softly and tied his hair behind in a small polytail.

As jungkook was bouncing on him ,the hard shaft hit him bang on on his pleasure spot making his stomach churn because of the indescribable pleasure.

"Oh m-my god ,f-fuck so de-deep." He screamed out loud. Taehyung held his waist tightly as he started thrusting up in him mercilessly.

Only the heavy breathings ,grunts , moans and the sinful sounds of skin slapping could be heard echoing in the whole house and the couple was loving it.

Sweat was dripping down both of them ,making their tan skins sparkle. Jungkook's face flushed as taehyung grasped his waist tightly ,while matching every thrust by jumping up and down.

Jungkook's eyes were getting blurry with the every hard thrust as taehyung noticed that his husband was getting closer to his release. He pulled him towards himself and rubbing his lower back softly and lovingly.

Jungkook's boobs were squished against taehyung's face as they jiggled with every bounce. Taehyung squeezed them harshly in his big palm and placed kisses between them on the cleavage ,guiding one of the perked dark brown nipples to his lips ,taehyung wrapped them around it and sucked on it while flicking it with his tongue ,pulling away and doing the same on the other one.

Jungkook held taehyung's shoulder in a tight grip to support himself as he felt himself close ,his thighs trembled as be breathed heavily in between his grunts and moans. The pleasure was too much ,too much for him.

Taehyung pulled away from jungkook , and slides jungkook off of him making him lay on his side and got behind him ,one arm under jungkook's head and the other hand on his thigh pushing the two apart and inserting himself inside again with jungkook's one leg above his own.

Taehyung pulled him even closer from his waist leaving no space in between and jungkook wrapped his arm under his head around his neck choking himself ,"ch-choke me." He moaned out feeling the younger si deep in his stomach that he could feel a bulge on his lower abdomen with every hard thrust.

Taehyung wrapped his arm around jungkook's neck in a chokehold and but on his ear while his other hand went to jungkook's untouched cock and stroked it as he felt jungkook trembling under his touch due to the sensitivity and close orgasm.

"I-i am cum-cuming ,O-OH fu-fuck." He screamed as he struggled to breath but loving the feeling of being choked and the possessive hold around his hips.

"Cum for me ,baby" taehyung whispered in his ear ,and that's all it took for jungkook to shoot white strings of cum in taehyung's hand and with one last thrust taehyung came as well ,filling up the condom.

Both fely tired after the intense session and fell limp against each other , taehyung slided himself out but feeling the emptiness ,jungkook whined ,"putting it back in." He said in a whiny but tired low tone.

Taehyung pecked the older's lips lovingly and smiles lazily at him ,"i gotta remove the condom ,darling." He said rolling the condom off his length ,tying it up and throwing it into a dustbin and coming back again laying beside jungkook again who wrapped himself around his husband feeling extremely clingy.

But who was taehyung to complain as he wrapped an arm around his pouting husband ,jungkook put on of his hand on the semihard slowly going soft shaft of the younger and put guided it inside himself and sank on it ,"better". Feeling the bare cock inside himself without any barrier.

He whispered kissing taehyung lazily on his mouth in a sloppy tired kiss who retuned it just the same ,"you like feeling full?" Taehyung whispered back smiling at the sinfully cute older ,who hummed in return "yeah" and nodded his head cutely with a deep pout on his lips that taehyung kissed right away.

"Okay but shouldn't we clean up? We are sticky sticky right now?" He asked not really wanting to get up yet.

"Later ,too tired right now." He said through his droopy eyes and put his head on taehyung's chest placing a subtle kiss on it ,while taehyung put his hand in his hair massaging it slowly and it felt really good and comfortable for jungkook.

"I love you" taehyung said suddenly kissing older's forehead and jungkook looked up at him and whispered ,"i love you too." And giggled tiredly afterwards ,and the younger chuckled at the adorable husband of his.

And put his fingers on jungkook's chin making him look up ,he slightly opened his eyes staring at taehyung through them ,"hyung ,how did i do?" He asked nervously biting his bottom lip between his teeth ,he wouldn't say he wasn't kinda insecure about it because he was totally inexperienced about it , whatever he knew was from either porn or the shit south of smuts he has read.

Jungkook could clearly see the nervousness in taehyung's voice and just whole demeanor, he bunny smiled at him and pecked his cheek caringly ,"you were amazing ,my baby. Perfect, you were perfect." he said caressing his younger husband's hair softly.

Taehyung felt relieved hearing that as he pulled jungkook closer leaving no gap in between them not like there was any before ,still connected to each other with taehyung inside jungkook.

The both closed their eyes ,going off to dreamland for a few hours before they have to wake up again.

________________

That's it for this chapter.

This chapter was like 90% smut ,my first time writing it with the help of TaeliciousKoo thank you for helping me out with his chapter alien.

I don't know if you all will like it or not , but i am really proud of myself for writing this. I hope you will like it too tho.

Ignore typos and grammatical mistakes.

Hope you enjoy this 3800+ words chapter.

Till next time...~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.9K 3.7K 94
taehyung a well known CEO and mafia but being taehyung is a mafia, very few people knows about it... love jeon jungkook aka kookie a lot... but in op...
100K 4.1K 9
Love Story of an innocent wifey and his pervert husband. Is he truly innocent or just acting for revenge?? Is he really love his husband or he was...
176K 11K 30
☆°◕•⁠◍Ongoing◍⁠•◕°☆ ©Tigers_Bunbun Kim Taehyung, heart-throb of Emerald University came from a rich family...Is a spoiled brat and a very short tempe...
442K 23K 49
Someone who lived a very 'ordinary' life, deprived of attention and physical contact, and was new to the whole world of love and romance, decided to...