¹ 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐎; hp × tfp

By mini_daikon

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐎 -', ༄ ❪ 𝚃𝙵𝙿 / 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈 𝙿𝙾𝚃𝚃𝙴𝚁 ❫ ﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌ 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 ━ a... More

𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐎
⁰¹jasper nevada is considerably more interesting than i expected
⁰² i'm arabella parker, charmed to meet you
⁰⁴ godfather fowler
⁰⁵ the rescue
⁰⁶ only chance
⁰⁷ science project disaster
⁰⁸ thank godric it was a saturday
⁰⁹ hogwash?
1k special: niffler on the loose
¹⁰ the sneakoscope never lies
¹¹ the convoy ambush
special au: enchanted to meet you
' special announcement .ᐟ
¹² a runaway train
¹³ this is magical
¹⁴ from detention to a museum heist
' behind the scenes with mini daikon :)
¹⁵ the autobots become babysitters for magical creatures
¹⁶ a witch on the race tracks
¹⁷ caught in the webs
ᵖᵗ¹a magical christmas with the bots .ᐟ
ᵖᵗ² time to build a snowbot .ᐟ

⁰³ well the kneazle's out of the bag

3.7K 124 14
By mini_daikon

" And since you now know of our existence, I fear that as of last night the Decepticons know of yours "

" Got it, we spot any strange vehicles, call 911 - Can we go now? " Jack asked, Miko looked at him if he grew two extra heads.

" Are you insane? I'm living a dream here in Bots-wana and I will not allow you or anyone else to shatter it! " Miko threatened Jack, Arabella knew that they would not so easily climb out of this predicament.

Arabella sighed as she looked at the teen boy" I don't think that it will be that easy Jack" Optimus spoke before Jack could protest.

" It is best that you four remain under our watch. At least until we can determine our enemies' intentions."

Ratchet approached the Autobot leader, displeased with the situation. " Optimus. With all due respect, the human children are in as much danger, here as anywhere! "

" Children?! " Jack and Arabella voiced but the medic ignored both of them, ' well aren't you a little ray of sunshine' she sarcastically thought towards the grumpy Autobot.

"They have no protective shell! If they get underfoot they will go Squish!" Ratchet stomp his foot to make his point which made the other children jump beside Arabella. The young witch had faced creatures that were larger than her and on a few occasions where she was nearly squished so it really didn't bother her much.

" Then for the time being, Ratchet, we must watch where we step " Optimus calmly replied to the medic as green lights begin to flash and alarms blared.

Clutching her bag straps, she felt Teddy shifting in his sleeping before becoming still again, ' how on merlin's beard did Teddy sleep through that' she sweatdropped.

" What's that?" Jack asked as Bumblebee explains what going on but only Raf and Arabella understood.

" He said that they're proximity sensors, someone's on top" Raf answered, to which Arabella nods. "It's agent Fowler" Ratchet informed as Arabella recognized the name as the screens showed a helicopter landing.

" I-I thought we were the only humans who know about you guys " Jack asked confuse as Arabella tilts her head, confused as well.

" Special agent Fowler is our designated liaison to the outside world, as he tends to visit only when there are issues" Optimus explains to them. "It may be best if you do not meet him at this time" he told the children as they hid.

The elevator door opened to reveal a grumpy agent. "Seven wrecks, thirty four fender benders, a three hour traffic jam, and on particular note numerous reports of a speeding motorcycle of unknown make and a black-and-yellow custom muscle car! So, anything you care to get off your tin chest, Prime?" Fowler ranted as Arabella felt bad for the Autobots, knowing how she got chewed out by the agent before.

' Still, the same cranky pants huh' Arabella thought as she sweatdrops listening to Agent Fowler.

Optimus bent down so he could face the agent " We have the situation under control, agent Fowler." he calmly explained.

"They're back, aren't they?" Fowler bluntly states, talking about the Decepticon's return. " If you are referring to the Decepticons I have doubts that they ever left. Your planet is much too valuable." Optimus grimly affirms as Agent Fowler stares at the Autobot leader.

" Then it's time to wake up the Pentagon." Agent Fowler says as both intensely stare.

Optimus frowns. " Hear me, agent Fowler. We are your best, possibly your only defense against the Decepticon threat" he warned.

"Says you" Fowler retorts back.

Bulkhead steps forward, giving the human liaison a piece of his thoughts." Hey, fleshy! Did anyone get splattered on that freeway? Team Prime knows when to use force And how much to use." which he grabs a claw tool and crushes it to emphasize his point but one medic thought otherwise.

" Bulkhead! I needed that!" Ratchet exclaims after seeing his tool crushed.

" Enough! Military involvement will only result in catastrophe. Perhaps you can condone widespread human casualties, agent Fowler. I, however, cannot." Optimus informs, ending the conversation.

" Then do us both a favor and handle this, Prime! Under the radar. Or I will" Agent Fowler warns as he leaves the base. Arabella sighs, she is not excited when everyone finds out about her with the Autobots.

" Pretty big bearings...for a human" Bulkhead said, with a hint of distaste towards the human agent.

" Agent Fowler is concerned for his world Bulkhead, as he should be " Optimus elaborated as the children slowly come out of hiding.

" He shouldn't put the blame on you guys, he should be a bit grateful that your protecting our planets from the Decepticons" Arabella explains as Optimus soften his optics at her.

As Ratchet was working on the computers a signal popped up" Blasted Earth check! Cliffjumper's signal popped back online" he inform the Autobots. This furrows Arabella's eyebrows as Miko looked confused as well. " Who's Cliffjumper?" she asked.

" How is that possible?" Optimus asked Ratchet.

"It isn't" Ratchet shakes his helm as he explains to the leader "Another bug! The system is chock-full of them"

" If there's any chance Cliff's alive " Arcee asked which Optimus nodded. " Ratchet, prepare sickbay. We may need it "  he ordered as the others were getting ready.

" Hey! What can we do?" Miko asked.

" Remain with Ratchet" he said as the Japanese girl groaned in disappointment as Arabella was patting her back to comfort her. Ratchet groaned in annoyance at the same time which Arabella found amusing. He pulls down a leaver as a swirl of green and accented pink appeared.

" Autobots, roll out!" Optimus commanded as they transform into their vehicle mode and drive into the portal.

" What Just happened?"

" I transported them to the designated coordinates via the Ground Bridge"

" Incredible " Arabella awed, Ratchet dermas lip lifts a bit before returning back to his normal look.

"What's a 'ground bridge'? " Raf asked, Ratchet released an irritated sigh which made the young witch frown at the medic.

" A scaled-down version of Space Bridge technology. Since we don't currently possess the means or the energon required for intergalactic travel." Arabella felt bad for the Autobots, they couldn't return back to their homes.

" You're stuck here. On Earth" Jack also realized as well.

" With the likes of you, yes." Ratchet confirms with distaste "But I constructed the Ground Bridge"

Raf awed, "Wow! Does it work for humans?"

"Naturally" Ratchet answered.

" You mean I could just shoot on over and visit my parents in Tokyo?" Miko asked which Ratchet nodded.

" Within moments. In fact allow me to send you there immediately, all four of you" he said as Miko glares at him, both her hands on her waist.

"Watch it, Ratchet." she warned and Arabella smirks at the girl, " I like your sass" Arabella said as Miko grins at the brown-haired girl.

Ratchet rolls his optics and focuses back on the screen. Miko explores the base as she spots a machine. "What is this anyway?" she asked.

Walking past Miko, Ratchet answered. " Broken, don't touch". Miko was about to touch something else. " Don't touch that either"

"So, anything here we can touch?" Jack asked, Arabella was sitting next to Raf as he was reading one of her books about magical beasts.

Ratchet was about to talk when an alarm came from the screen, showing red x's. Raf put down the book as he walks over to Ratchet. " How come you guys are using human computers?" he asked.

" It certainly isn't by choice! It was handed down from previous tenants when we inherited this former missile silo. I make modifications as I see fit." more red x's pop up on the screen which Ratchet groans in annoyance.

"I think I can fix that." Raf pulls out his computer from his bag. " Reeally?! You know this is complex technology, don't you? I mean it isn't a child's toy." Ratchet ridiculed.

" Give him a chance" Arabella said as she watches Raf type in the codes. "Now try". Ratchet computer screens go back to normal.

" My, my Raf, aren't you a smart cookie" Arabella praised, Raf smiled sheepishly at her, rubbing the back of his neck.

They heard Optimus on the speaker. " Ratchet! Bridge us back! Use the arrival coordinates Now!". The medic rushes towards the computers, activating the ground bridge, Optimus and the others enter, and behind them is a blue explosion.

They managed to escape the explosion as Ratchet closes the ground bridge. " Cutting it a bit close. How about Cliffjumper?" Ratchet asked as the others looked down with a grim expression, Arabella knew something bad had happened.

" What was that explosion? Was there a fight? Can we come with next time?" Miko excitedly asks, not realizing the somber mood.

" Look!-" Arcee looked irritated with Miko's question as Jack tried to settle her down. " He-hey, Miko, let's go see what the bots hiding in their sock drawers." as he drags her away.

" Arcee, what did you see?" Optimus asked her, which she looked down upset. " Not Cliff. At least Not anymore. He was mutated Butchered, like something from those 'Con experiments during the war" she explains but tumbles down, alarming everyone.

" : Arcee! Are you okay?:" Bumblebee asked,

Arcee raised her servos up, "No. I'm fine! Just dizzy."

"Robots who get dizzy?" Miko questioned,

" Robots with emotions." Raf said.

"Robots who can die" Jack confirms.

" They're living beings with a soul and a heart" Arabella gaze at them with softened eyes.

Ratchet was scanning Arcee when he notice a purple liquid on her servos.  "What is this? "

"Don't know. Cliff was covered in it. Leaking it." Arcee explained as he used a scalpel to scrap off the purple goo.

"Go take a decontamination bath. Now!" Ratchet instructs as Bumblebee leads her. Jack looks at his phone and Arabella noticed he looked worried about something.

" O-Optimus. I-I hate to bug, but - No bars. -" he said as Optimus looks at the four children. " A security precaution. The silo walls isolate all radiowaves." the leader explained.

" Well, if I don't call my mom like now I'm pretty sure cops will be out looking for me." Jack told Optimus. " Have you broken a law?" Optimus asked as Jack shakes his head.

"A curfew. It's after ten pm" Jack answered, " I better get home too, or I'll be grounded for a year" Raf added as well.

"Earth customs. I hadn't considered. But the issue of your safety remains" Optimus informs as he looks at the Autobot wreaker. " Bulkhead! Accompany Miko home."

Miko looks excited, "Awesome! My host parents will freak!" she gushed,

" And maintain covert surveillance in vehicle form." he added, Bulkhead nodded, " Curbside duty, got it." as Miko looked disappointed.

"Bumblebee! You'll watch over Raf." he looked at the small human boy as Raf smiled at his new guardian. "Ratchet! -"

"Busy!" he exclaimed, Arcee walks out of the chamber. " Arcee. You'll accompany Jack" as the teen boy rubs his neck nervously.

" Ooh, still dizzy." she replied, not wanting to have a human charge.

"You're fine! Says your physician" Ratchet said as she sighed in disappointment. Optimus looks at the brunette girl.

" For Arabella guardian..."

Before Optimus could finish a loud sneeze was heard which nearly everyone jumped from, the Autobots were in a protective stance as the other humans varyingly looked around from the source of the noise but realized that the noise came from Arabella's bag which was a ferret head popped out as it was rubbing its nose.

" Sorry Bella, my noise is twitchy from the dust here," Teddy casually said, not realizing that he was surrounded by humans and robots, Arabella facepalmed " Well the kneazle's out of the bag" she sighed. " You managed to sleep through an alarm but woke up to a slight twitchy nose," she said.

Teddy was about to retort back until he paused before looking at the shocked plus curious optics or eyes looking at them. " Holy merlin's saggy left-"

" Language!" Arabella scolded the jarvey before he could finish the sentence. He mumbled something and then climbed on her shoulder.

"  A talking ferret and you being a witch is going to be one of the top weirdest things on my list, including robot aliens" Jack said as she sheepishly smiled at him.

" Well kid, stick with her and it's going to get a lot weirder. I'm Teddy, by the way, the best Jarvey in the whole world" he boasted which Arabella scoffed at his ego.

" More like arrogant and rude" she muttered which unfortunately Teddy heard her as he smacked her face with his tail.

"Do that one more time and I won't hesitate to transfigure you into a fur hat" as she threateningly pointed her finger at his snout.

" Is it me or does she remind you of Ratchet?" Bulkhead whispered to Bumblebee who he quietly chirp to agree.

" A witch?" Optimus asked, Miko, runs up to the brunette, jumping up and down in excitement.

" So cool! Do you have a pointy hat and a broomstick? can you turn people into frogs? can you show magic to us?" Miko asked frantically as Arabella sweatdrops at the girl.

" For the first question, I don't wear a pointy hat that's more for traditional witches and I do have a broom. Yes, there's a spell to turn people into animals and I'll show you magic"

She saw the metal claw device that was crushed by Bulkhead earlier from Agent Fowler so she pointed the wand at the object. " reparo " and instantly the device became new once again.

Ratchet blinked for a second before grabbing the equipment as a small smile appeared on his dermas. Ratchet was happy there was someone to fix his equipment and mostly fascinated by how the human species could perform this ability.

" S-she made R-ratchet smile" Bulkhead stutters in shock.

" Is there something wrong with me being happy that someone fixed something I needed?" Ratchet said with a warning tone as Bulkhead nervously chuckled before going quiet.

Arabella quietly chuckles at the grumpy medic before focusing back on the others. " Well, who should be my guardian?"

A/N: Cliffhanger...

Anyway, I've been writing my other books so I haven't been writing a lot in this book for a while now. Now I will focus more on this story.

This is what Teddy looks like. For people who don't know what a jarvey is a magical beast that resembled an overgrown ferret in appearance, they are can speak however they are considered rude creatures and have sharp tongues. Teddy was rescued and raised by Arabella as she taught him how to speak properly.

Thank You for reading, commenting and voting! Hope you enjoy this tfp x harry potter crossover fanfiction

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

494 16 11
One shots of holidays/events on both Earth and Cybertron. Originating from the Woman and Machine series! DON'T OWN ANYTHING EXCEPT MY CHARACTERS (ma...
2.6K 30 19
It was another normal day in Jasper Nevada, until the autobots detect a pod coming down from Earth's atmosphere once more. As Optimus Prime and the o...
79.8K 2.1K 69
Meet Evelyn Lila Nakadai, a half British half Japanese girl. She loves America pop culture, enjoys playing on her flute and guitar, likes gymnastics...
1.4K 27 19
this is a rewrite of my original crossover on my old account since my phone was broken so now I have to rewrite