๐”„ ๐”‘๐”ฌ๐”Ÿ๐”ฉ๐”ข ๐”…๐”ฒ๐”ฑ๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ฏ'๐”ฐ...

Par Ven_zion

black butler x male reader A butler who's noble yet brash, courageous but reckless, he is many things but is... Plus

ฮฑฯ…ั‚ะฝฯƒั'ั• ะธฯƒั‚ั”
ยขะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ฯƒะธั”
ยขะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ั‚ฯ‰ฯƒ
ยขะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ั‚ะฝัั”ั”
ยขะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั fฯƒฯ…ั
ยขะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั fฮนฮฝั”
ยขะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ั•ฮนฯ‡
ยขะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ั•ั”ฮฝั”ะธ
ยขะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ั”ฮนgะฝั‚
ยขะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ะธฮนะธั”
ยขะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ั‚ั”ะธ
ยขะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ั”โ„“ั”ฮฝั”ะธ
ยขะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ั‚ฯ‰ั”โ„“ฮฝั”
ยขะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ั‚ะฝฮนัั‚ั”ั”ะธ
ยขะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั fฯƒฯ…ัั‚ั”ั”ะธ
ยขะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั fฮนfั‚ั”ั”ะธ
ยขะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ั•ฮนฯ‡ั‚ั”ั”ะธ
ยขะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ั”ฮนgะฝั‚ั”ั”ะธ
ยขะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ะธฮนะธั”ั‚ั”ั”ะธ
ยขะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ั‚ฯ‰ั”ะธั‚ัƒ
ยขะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ั‚ฯ‰ั”ะธั‚ัƒ-ฯƒะธั”
ยขะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ั‚ฯ‰ั”ะธั‚ัƒ-ั‚ฯ‰ฯƒ
ยขะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ั‚ฯ‰ั”ะธั‚ัƒ-ั‚ะฝัั”ั”
ยขะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ั‚ฯ‰ั”ะธั‚ัƒ-fฯƒฯ…ั
ยขะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ั‚ฯ‰ั”ะธั‚ัƒ-fฮนฮฝั”
ยขะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ั‚ฯ‰ั”ะธั‚ัƒ-ั•ฮนฯ‡
ยขะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ั‚ฯ‰ั”ะธั‚ัƒ-ั•ั”ฮฝั”ะธ
ยขะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ั‚ฯ‰ั”ะธั‚ัƒ-ั”ฮนgะฝั‚
ฮฑฯ…ั‚ะฝฯƒั'ั• ะธฯƒั‚ั”

ยขะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ั•ั”ฮฝั”ะธั‚ั”ั”ะธ

1.3K 41 8
Par Ven_zion

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

Days have passed and the L/n estate's head butler finally arrives with two people in tow. Maids and Butlers of the estate let out a big smile when Ron got down from the carriage, welcoming him back to the estate while greeting their new guest. The butlers took down their luggage from the carriage while the other's led the three to the weaponry where the heir of the Estate was in. "Young master, they have arrived." May said, bowing to the male in front of her.

"Thank you for telling me May, let them in." M/n said, putting the sword on to its original place as May opened the door and let them in. M/n heard a few pairs of feet thump on the wooden floor and M/n looked to see Ron, Spade and Stefan, "Guys! Welcome back." M/n said, walking to them and gave them both a hug causing them to chuckle and hug back to the excited male.

"How are you guys doing?" M/n asked, two only for Ron to cut them off. "My apologies for interrupting but Young master needs to go with me to Lidia's room for his medication." Ron reminds the redhead who sighs and nods, "you're welcome to come with us if you'd like," M/n face the two who look at each other and nod, before they all walk to the direction of Lidia's room that was in the attic.

"How do you know what holding up M/n?" Stefan, a Macedonian, said to the redhead glancing down at him. "It's doing alright... It has been years since I've used it and you know how dad feels about using it though," M/n responded, remembering the rules his father gave to him as a child.

"Right.. Uncle did say that it's not yet time for the world to know about the supernatural happening in this world. Imagine Reapers, Angels, Demons, and Witches existing, they would probably try to capture and experiment on them honestly." Stefan said, doing some kind of hand gesture when he said about the four supernatural beings.

"Hm.. I wonder what your husband or maybe wife would say." Stefan wiggles his brow as he looks at the redhead making Spade silently laugh at the taller male's teasing. "Oh shut up Stefan, just because you already have Charlie doesn't mean you can tease me just because I have no lover." M/n said rolling his eyes, punching the male on his shoulder.

M/n saw Spade doing a hand sign asking how Charlie was, "Spade asked how Charlie is, Stefan" M/n said, noticing how Stefan looked at Spade in confusion as if he was confused on what he was saying.

"Told you to take those sign language lessons" M/n said, only to yelp when Stefan punched him on the shoulder. "Charlie is doing alright back at home, she's taking care of Nathan right now" Stefan ruffled his hair, a habit he got when he had Nathan.

"Oh? I didn't know you had a son Stefan, how old is he?" M/n questioned. Spade nodded as if going to the same thing M/n asked.

"Almost 2 years old.. It's been very hectic ever since we got Nathan, we had to make Charlie stop working from the shop so she can take care of Nathan while I handle the shop we owned" He said, smiling as he remembered his wife's face when he told her that he can handle the shop on his own.

"I'm actually planning to move here actually." Stefan said to both of his friends who stared at him in shock before the two hugged him. "Yes! Now we all can be together!" M/n cheered and Spade couldn't help but agree to what he said, Stefan chuckled and shook his head at the idea.

"We're here young master," Ron said, opening the door of the stairs heading to the attic letting the three walk in first before following them from behind.

"Hello Halmoni." M/n said, sitting down on the chair where he always sits whenever he was a child. "Hello M/n, ready for your medication?" Lidia asks the male who smiles and nods, already used to this.

M/n watch Lidia make the medicine already knowing the things the herbs needed for the drink by heart, "I always like how Grandma Lidia's room looks like," Stefan said, looking around the big room in awe, seeing so many books and glass bottles around the room.

He can see a cauldron on the corner of the room with books and bottles with stuff in it laying around it. So many herbs can be seen laying and hanging around the attic along with multiple cauldrons and some stuff they can't name littered around the room.

"I know.. I used to come here to learn how to make stuff with halmoni." M/n said, still looking at the room in awe. "I love her room; it's so mysterious and comforting at the same time." Spade signed to M/n who smiled and ruffled his hair, "I know you do, I did see you here when we were a child to learn more about potion and stuff." M/n chuckled.

"Alright I'm finally finished. you can drink M/n'' Lidia said, giving the red head a bottle filled with pink liquid who obliges and drinks all of it until nothing is left from the bottle. "I miss tasting this lemon flavor." M/n smile, before giving the bottle to Lidia.

"Now you're finally done now shoo! I still have things to do." Lidia said, practically kicking the four out of her room. M/n stared at his friends before laughing the two following after him; Ron silently dismissed himself giving them a space to catch up. "I want you two to meet someone but he's currently somewhere for business." M/n said, walking with the two to the garden gesturing to May to make them tea when they passed by her as they went.

"It's alright, We'll be here for a while anyway." Stefan shrugged as he sat down on one of the chairs, when they arrived at the garden. Spade nods, "Yes! And we still need to finish our unfinished business don't we?" He signed with a smirk on his face, a tint of insanity crossed his eyes until it disappeared just as it came.

"I really regret not getting those sign language lessons.." Stefan sighs, leaning on the table as grumble under his breath making Spade and M/n laugh at Stefan. "I told you, but you didn't listen" M/n chuckled wiping the imaginary tear from his eyes as he finally calmed himself from laughing. "Hey! It wasn't my fault it was boring, I preferred fighting with you guys than learn that silly old hand sign." Stefan rolled his eyes, crossing his arms on his chest as he looked away from the slight embarrassment. "Anyway. Spade, how's your mom?" M/n ask the silent male, who looks down sadly.

"Oh no.. Don't tell me..." M/n voice out looking at the raven haired, noticing his change of demeanor. M/n got up from his seat and hugged the silent male with Stefan following, noticing how close the raven was to crying. "We're here for you buddy." He muttered to his ears.

That was the breaking point of the male as he cried silently for his mother's death wanting to scream so bad to the world but his mutism refrains him from doing so. M/n and Stefan let the ravenette cry, not even caring at how Spade soak their shirts from his tears, after a while Spade had finally calm down letting go of M/n and Stefan looking at them in apology only for M/n to turn him down and tell him that it was ok.

The three spent the day talking and catching up after a few years of separation from each other, relishing all of the memories they had as a child. Laughing and Talking can be heard in the garden catching some servants' attention but they choose to ignore it and continue their work. "I remember Spade tripping from the small hill we used to climb on and Stefan laughing so hard he fell down too!" M/n laughs causing the two to laugh along with him from that memory.

Comfortable silences surround them as they smile at each other, "I missed doing this with you guys..." M/n confessed, making the two nod in agreement to what he said. "If only we could turn back time and experience those moments again.." Stefan smiled.

"I really did miss those times.." Spade admits, with a smile adoring his face.

"Boys! Dinner is ready!" They heard the voice of Lidia called out to them which confused the three. "That's unusual. Halmoni never called us before. She always locks herself in her room and eats there." M/n said, looking at the two who copied his look of confusion. "BOYS!" The three scramble to their feet as they quickly run to the mansion when they hear her scream, not wanting to be scolded if they didn't listen.

"Sorry we're late!" M/n yelled, bursting the door open almost slamming it to the wall. "Just sit down." Lidia sternly said, pointing to their seat which the three completely oblige. M/n noticed Ciel already sitting on his usual seat, an amused expression plastered on his face when he saw them lightly breathing from the run they had just done. "Ciel, you're back! How was your business with Lady Elizabeth?" M/n asked, after catching his breath.

"It's..uhm.. it was ok." Ciel hesitantly said, knowing how M/n's guest was looking at him suspiciously. "Hey M/n? Was this the person you were going to introduce us to?" Stefan asks the redhead who rolled his eyes when Stefan was inspecting to see if the young earl is going to make a wrong move. "Stand down there buddy, I don't care that you are a dog in disguise but you can't just stare at people rudely." M/n mused, not minding the glare that was given to him.

"Sorry about him Ciel, he's just not used to me letting someone over the mansion except him and Spade here." M/n said.

"Ciel this is Spade Orion and Stefan, guys this is Ciel, Ciel Phantomhive. The male right behind him is his butler Sebastian Michaelis." M/n introduces the two, Stefan and Spade bowing in respect.

"Nice to meet you, sorry for rudely staring... It's been a while since M/n brought a new guest to the mansion." Stefan uttered, genuinely apologizing to the bluenette. "It's quite alright." Ciel assured and looked at Spade, noticing that he hadn't spoken to him. "Spade here is mute but he can communicate to us-" M/n cough.

"Sorry, I mean me by sign language." M/n smirked while glancing at Stefan who glared at him before rolling his eyes. "I see.. Well I do know a little bit of sign language but I am rather slow on translating it. I hope you can help me in the future," Ciel slightly smiled at Spade, who smiled widely and nodded.

M/n let out a smile seeing how they are slowly getting along with each other. Dinner was spent talking and getting to know each other, even Ciel liked the company of the two as they talked. M/n chuckled at something Stefan said, not even noticing how Ciel was staring at him. "Right Ciel, I've been meaning to ask what did you discuss about Lady Elizabeth?"

Ciel looked at the red head clearly, hesitating if he should say it or not, deciding to choose the latter he began to speak. "I decided to cut off our arranged marriage." Ciel sighed. M/n's eyes widened and got up from his chair, causing it to almost topple over from the force. "What?!" M/n exclaimed, causing Ciel and Spade to flinch from his outburst.

"What do you mean cut off?!" M/n continue to yell. Lidia walks over to M/n's spot, smacking him on the back of his head. "Shut up and let the boy explain." She scolds, before going to the kitchen to grab more tea for the guest and a beer for Stefan. M/n mumble an apology to Ciel before sitting back down, blushing lightly from the embarrassment of his outburst.

"It's ok. I break off the engagement because of a few reasons but all I can say it's that I don't want her getting into more trouble all because she wants to make me happy." Ciel sighs, remembering the incident from the flood gate.

"Ah.. I see, well maybe it's because she cares so much about you Ciel. And it seems like you both have been together since childhood so it's normal for her to react that way." Taking a sip from his cup he watched Ciel look down on his food and sigh. "I know except the things she does are endangering herself!" Ciel snapped to the male. Muttering a small apology in which he just shook his head, not minding his outburst since he knows he too, would do it if he was in his shoes.

"I see, how did the Midford family react to it, the cutting of the engagement I mean?" He gulped down the last food from his mouth before asking him the question. Ciel thought of the facial features of his Aunt Francis and Uncle Alexis when he said that he would cut off the engagement. "They were understanding and slightly disappointed that I cut off the arrangement although Uncle was understanding mostly since he's really worried about his daughter's safety."

"What about Mrs. Midford?"

"Well.. she was disappointed in a way? I'm not too sure she wore this blank face when I talked to them about it, and after that nothing. She just agreed to me cutting it off and left." He sighed, taking a big sip from his tea. M/n chuckled at Ciel's state about the matter, "It seems like Phantomhive and Midford stick to tradition huh?" He thought out loud, causing Stefan and Spade to already know what he's going to say as he says this so many times to noble people they meet as a child. "What do you mean, stick to tradition?" Ciel asks, staring at the redhead causing Stefan and Spade to snicker on the side which confuses the small Earl more.

"Earls and possibly Count and Countess always stick to this kind of tradition, marrying their children to their relative's child so the bloodline will continue to pass on." M/n ignored the confused stare he got and continued to talk, "our ancestors did that, only to end terribly I might add. Just doing that tradition almost killed our bloodline, call it a curse or something but after so many times of the L/n family sticking to that tradition it was almost the end of us." M/n tense just thinking about that happening. "This kind of story will not be found in any history books you'll see anywhere in the world so listen carefully."

"Rory L/n, was my great great... I'm not even going to continue there's too many. He's my grandfather. He was not rich nor poor in his time. Dad used to tell me that he was a warrior of a small village in Korea, he was selfless, kind, generous, and brave. He got called by the Emperor for a war that was happening back then, a war between an enemy. He trained day by day for that war until he won, killing the enemy's Emperor and Empress." M/n voiced the three even Sebastian listened to him.

"The Emperor wanted to reward him but he couldn't think of one, until the Emperor had a vision. A vision that changed my ancestor's life."

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

29.1K 992 21
This is a Ciel x Alois fanfic. I do not own Black Butler. I also do not own the art used to create the cover, all goes to their rightful owners. Oh...
938 87 38
*Rewrite* A Retelling of Black Butler. A serial killer slaughtering prostitutes and a case of a missing girl from 10 years ago. These are the mysteri...
53.8K 643 17
I obviously don't own black butler (I wish) but the title is all the explanation you need (I think unless you are dumb but all my readers are smart s...