Can't I go back to being ordi...

By Horikemo

Y/n is a pretty ordinary guy he's only 21 so not too old, yeah he's one of the most popular youtubers and str... More

Introductions/Info
Chapter 1 - humble beginnings
Chapter 2 - welcome to hololive !
Chapter 3 - lets meet more friends
Chapter 4 - there's still more !?
Chapter 5 - stargazing revelation
Chapter 6 - a month worth of memories
Chapter 7 - the decision
Chapter 8 - a love what ?
Chapter 10 - when voices clash
Chapter 11 - it's about "Time"
Chapter 12 - a date it is, but why ?
Chapter 13 - bowlin' up a storm
Chapter 14 - trust for the wrong person
Chapter 15 - stage fright
Chapter 16 - bad timing
Chapter 17 - just what are you up to ?
Chapter 18 - the banquets uninvited guest
Chapter 19 - the truth is hard to swallow
Chapter 20 - what is a "savior" ?
Chapter 21 - let's get rid of those shackles
Chapter 22 - always by your side...
Chapter 23 - from me... to me
Chapter 24 - final dance
END - the person I love is...
??? - it's elementary, my dear.
Closing thoughts - Horikemo ranting !
Bonus - it always was just an act after all
Bonus 2 - ...wait we're still continuing this show ?
25k reader special - QNA !

Chapter 9 - confession, confrontation and a collab !?

2.9K 59 224
By Horikemo

Horikemo: "Ah, hello hololovers !"

Horikemo: "I hope you've been doing good, well maybe even great ?"

Horikemo: "Of course I don't wanna hold you up for too long as usual, so I'll leave you with this for now !"

Horikemo slides a picture over to you, when you look at it you see a group picture of the entirety of holojp and Y/n standing in the middle of them all, smiling.

Horikemo: "Now then, let's get into the chapter !"

*POV Y/n:*

Still looking up at the stars I hear the door open behind me as Rushia walks up to the bench and sits down.

Y/n: "Seems like I was here earlier in the end huh ?"

She smiles and pats the seat on her right signaling me to sit down, so I do exactly that.

Y/n: "So, Rushia... what's wrong ?"

Still smiling she now looks up at the stars too, the moonlight making her seem even more prettier than before.

Rushia: "Can you promise me you won't hate me no matter what Y/n ?"

Y/n: "How could I hate someone as cute as you ?"

'The line she said is a classic lead up to a confession, I mean, I knew she liked me already, but hearing it from her would be something else if that makes sense...'

Rushia: "Please just promise it."

I put my drink down next to me.

Y/n: "I promise I won't hate you, no matter what Rushia."

She takes a deep breath and looks me directly into the eyes, a short silence occurs where we're just staring into each others eyes.

Rushia: "I... I finally worked up the courage to say... I love you Y/n !"

'Called it.'

Rushia: "There I said it !"

Rushia: "Now no one will be able to say it before me !"

'I'm not gonna comment on that one.'

Rushia: "I've been a fan of yours for a while now and finally I get the chance to spend more time with you and yet you just keep slipping out of my hands..."

Rushia: "Is Rushia just...not good enough for you...?"

She looks down, her face visibly a lot more red than before and I could've sworn

Y/n: "Rushia, if there's one thing I can say for certain, it's that you're definitely good enough."

Rushia: "Then why-"

Y/n: "I want to spend more time with you, trust me on this."

Y/n: "There's just been so much going on that I guess... I never really noticed how little time I had taken to actually do something with you and the others."

Trying my best to keep eye contact, I smile.

Y/n: "Hey, how about I make it up to you by collabing with you tomorrow ?"

She looks up, tears in her eyes making me feel guilty for what I must've made her feel this whole time.

Rushia: "Y-You won't *sob* run away from Rushia this t-time ?"

'Wait... the first day I was here I ran away from her...'

'Did she think I did that cause I hated her...?'

Y/n: "There's nothing that will make me run away from you this time, even if it threatens my life."

She hits my chest lightly to which I just chuckle.

Rushia: "I don't want you to get hurt, even if we don't get to spend time then..."

Y/n: "Well, then we'll just hope nothing goes wrong, cause what are the odds that something will happen ?"

'Zero, cause I don't wanna see you cry cause of me ever again.'

Rushia wipes the tears from her eyes and smiles.

Rushia: "Hey Y/n...?"

Y/n: "Hm ?"

I turn my head over to look at her and it's then that our lips meet and she kisses me.

When she pulls back she's trying to hide her face as best as she can, clearly embarassed.

Rushia: "A-And now I stole the f-first kiss you'll ever have w-with any of the members haha !"

She points at me with her index finger, trying to hide her embarassment with false confidence.

Tatemoyo: "Look at ya go Master, aren't ya quite the playah ?"

I try to put on a straight face as I answer.

Y/n: "Yeah, I guess you did, huh ?"

But on the inside...

'AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.'

'I DIDN'T EXPECT HER TO BE THIS BOLD, LIKE SERIOUSLY, WHAT'S WITH THE SUDDEN CONFIDENCE !?'

Tatemoyo: "Though I did notice, how come ya didn't answer her confession yet ?"

My eyes widen as I realize he had a point.

'Why... didn't I give her a answer yet ?'

'Is it cause I don't wanna hurt her ?'

'Do I even know the answer yet ?'

'I haven't had any time what so ever to think about what I would say in a situation like this...'

'What... are my feelings about Rushia ?'

'Is she just a friend to me or maybe more...?'

'I won't mention it for now until she wants to talk about it again, call it cowardice or whatever you want, I just... need time to sort my thoughts.'

'First Suisei, then Rushia, just what's next in store for me ?'

Rushia smiles and leans her head on my shoulder, closing her eyes.

'Ah screw it, I'll think about it when the time is right, for now I should enjoy the moment.'

Smiling I look up at the stars and close my eyes too.

'No matter what happens, this moment can't be ruined for me.'

*3rd person POV of ???:*

??? is staring at a corkboard in front of them, frantically looking at the pictures and notes written before them.

???: "THIS DOESN'T MAKE SENSE !"

They hit the wall out of frustration, not leaving even a small dent, their face not being visible due to the clothes they are wearing.

???: "I managed to avoid a few outcomes by ending his fathers life, but now he's the disciple of FUCKING CHAOS !?"

A loud thud is heard as something falls of the nearby shelf.

???: "*Sigh* Okay, calm down Time, it's fine, it's fine..."

They lower their head looking at their shaking hands now.

???: "Now I'm even calling myself Time, just what has happened to me..."

Turning around they pick up a picture of Ayame smiling, next to them the person called "Time", their face still not being visible due to some sort of black fog covering their head entirely.

Time: "I'll do anything to keep you safe, I promise you that."

They put the picture back down and turn around again, facing the corkboard.

Time: "I've managed to stop a few outcomes now, but this is definitely new..."

Time: "I'm not sure if this is a good or bad thing... though for now I should let it all play out and see how it goes."

Time: "And I swear..."

They take a knife out of their back pocket and proceed to stab a picture of Y/n who is currently smiling.

Time: "YOU."

Time: "WON'T."

Time: "RUIN."

Time: "THIS."

Time: "YOU."

Time: "FUCKING."

Time: "BASTARD !"

They keep the knife in the picture as they calm down slowly, looking around the board they notice a few more things.

Time: "Well, it seems as though his father was the main cause of the problem, we already stopped Ina from ending the world."

Time: "Baelz may be another problem, but when the time for that comes I'll deal with it."

Time: "For now, I what could I do... maybe I might hurt his loved ones ?"

Time: "Maybe I'll toy with them, but then again... she wouldn't want me to."

Time: "Oh well, I guess for now I'll keep pulling his strings, but the question is for how long ?"

Time: "Pff, who am I kidding !"

Time: "If worst comes to worst I have my backup plan thanks to that detective."

They turn around staring a box, approaching it they stand in front of it for a second.

Time: "Too bad she had to go for this plan to work."

Opening the box, they're staring at a handful of syringes with a blue liquid inside of them.

Time: "The trauma I saved him from is immeasurable !"

Time: "If anything he should be thanking me."

They start laughing while slowly raising their head.

Time: "Oh well who am I to judge... after all... he'll repay the favor TENFOLD HAHA !"

Now making their way to the exit they laugh maniacilly.

Time: "It's about time I check what he's up to."

Before they leave the room though, they grab a pair of binoculars.

Once on the rooftop of said building they hold up the binoculars and notice Y/n and Rushia leaning against each other on the rooftop.

*POV Y/n:*

'Ughhh... that was some of the worst sleep I've ever had...'

Still drowzy I look around as I notice Rushia leaning onto me, calmly breathing.

'Right, I forgot I slept on the bench with Rushia-'

As I recall what happened yesterday I feel my face slightly heat up.

Tatemoyo: "Good morning Y/n."

Gently I lean her against the bench and get up myself.

Y/n: "Good morning to you too Yametemoyo."

I yawn and stretch my arms getting less and less tired slowly.

Y/n: "So, Yametemoyo, I think we need to have a word or two."

Tatemoyo: "About what do ya wanna talk about ?"

Y/n: "First up, you changed the way you were talking again yesterday, maybe only for once sentence, but it was a really obvious change at that."

Y/n: "And secondly, you called me 'Master' yesterday and I told you to just call me Y/n for chaos's sake."

Tatemoyo doesn't say anything so I sigh and look around, spotting a familiar looking figure on a nearby rooftop.

'Is that...'

When they noticed I was staring right at them they quickly ran away, going back to hiding.

Tatemoyo: "Ya don't plan on going after em ?"

Y/n: "No, I promised Rushia we'd collab today remember ?"

Y/n: "And add onto that I also told her I'm not gonna let anything get in the way and I meant literally ANYTHING."

Tatemoyo: "But wouldn't it be beneficial for ya to go over there and see who it may be ?"

Y/n: "It definitely could be, but as I stated before, I'm not gonna let ANYTHING get in the way, if that creep over there will end up doing something I'll take blame for it, that is if he... or she... the person of unidentifiable gender wants to do something, they'll be dealing with actual supernatural beings and the disciple of LITERAL CHAOS."

Tatemoyo: "Then if I can ask ya, why do ya care so much about her anyways ?"

I lean against the railing and close my eyes, now smiling.  

Y/n: "Call it my guilty conscious I guess, it just feels wrong to hurt someone who's trying their best to make you happy, well... I'm sure you wouldn't get that though."

Tatemoyo: "Despite what ya may think, I actually am able to feel sympathy and other emotions."

Y/n: "Would you look at that, there's one thing that makes us more like one another huh ?"

Y/n: "Though I would like to know, why did you go all quiet earlier when I called you out for the inconsistency in the way you talk ?"

He doesn't say anything again and I chuckle.

Y/n: "Yeah, makes sense that you wouldn't wanna answer that question."

Hearing Rushia make noises behind me I turn around and lean with my back against the railing, still smiling.

Y/n: "Good morning sleepyhead."

'That, sounded A LOT better in my head.'

She slowly opens her eyes and looks around, proceeding to then rub her eyes.

Rushia: "What... where..."

Y/n: "To answer both of your questions, we're currently on a rooftop, where exactly you can probably figure out yourself, to answer the first part of your question, yesterday night we were talking about collabing today and you fell asleep while leaning against me, so I just decided to let you continue sleeping."

Rushia looks at me and I notice her face is getting more and more red.

Y/n: "And it seems just now you remembered your bold move from yesterday, I have to give it to you, you definitely caught me off guard."

I take out my phone and check the time finally.

'8:37 huh ?'

Y/n: "By the way, dumb question of mine since I just realized I forgot to ask... when do you even intend on streaming today ?"

Rushia now properly awake, stands up and walks up to me, proceeding to then stand next to me and leans against me again.

Rushia: "I intend to stream at 9 am, I hope that works for you !"

Y/n: "Oh yeah, I got no complaints, but you do know that means we have to be ready in 23 minutes right ?"

She closes her eyes, seemingly enjoying the moment.

Rushia: "That's fine, we have enough time..."

Both of us say nothing for a moment  before Rushia suddenly opens her eyes.

Rushia: "Wait did you say 23 minutes !?"

I check take out my phone again and check the time.

Y/n: "22 now if you wanna be specific."

Rushia: "Y/n, I'll message you on discord later, for now I have to set up, till then !"

Rushia starts running in the hopes of getting her stream ready in time, leaving me here all alone, still smiling.

Tatemoyo: "I'm surprised she didn't ask ya who ya are talkin' to mate."

Y/n: "Yeah honestly, I'm surprised about that too, but who am I to judge ?"

Y/n: "Wait, a minute... I remember bringing a drink with me, where did it go !?"

*Third person POV 'Time':*

Time walks around in their 'home', worrying about multiple things.

Time: "Did Y/n spot me ?"

Time: "No, no surely he didn't, but what IF he did ?"

Time: "Should I use THAT ?"

Time: "But it could backfire even more, I simply CANNOT take a risk this big, at least not now, I'm too far in..."

Time: "What to do, what to do..."

They walk around faster and faster, getting increasingly nervous.

Time: "Makameno won't do me any good this time, he's simply become too useless..."

Time: "I can't come up with an answer, this simply... DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE !"

They hit the wall repeatedly with their fists, trying to let out their anger.

Time: "IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR HIM TO NOT MESS UP EVERYTHING I BUILT UP !?"

Slowly coming to a stop, they still have not made a single dent in the wall.

Time: "I don't think doing... well THAT, is all to safe now."

Time: "The worst case scenario is much bigger than the reward I would get from taking it..."

The sound of stretching leather can be heard as they tighten their grip.

Time: "Unlike you Y/n, I have and WILL sacrifice anything and everything, I don't care what it costs me, I will get my happy ending AND YOU'RE SIMPLY JUST THE ANTAGONIST OF MY STORY AND A PATHETIC ONE AT THAT, THAT'S ALL YOU ARE AND EVER WILL BE !"

They take deep breaths and shake their head, they then put a arm against the wall, now looking down.

Time: "No, no I just have to calm down and think of a logical solution, I'm sure that'll help me, maybe for now I should... see what she's up to."

There's a sudden spring in their step as they grab their binoculars and head out, leaving the door open their way out.

Time: "It's simply fate we end up together my love, don't worry, I won't let this unjust world take you from me again !"

*POV Y/n:*

I stare at my computer, constantly checking the time.

'10 minutes left and still no information on what we'll be doing together...'

'Oh right, that reminds me.'

Y/n: "Just gonna say it right now, I won't be able to talk to you while I'm streaming Yametemoyo."

Tatemoyo: "I'll miss you oh so dearly Y/n."

Y/n: "Despite your sarcasm, without me you'd literally not exist, so maybe think about that a bit."

Tatemoyo: "Why do ya sound so annoyed Y/n ?"

I sigh and open twitter on my pc.

Y/n: "I'm just worried something will go wrong I guess."

Tatemoyo: "That's only natural, in that case I'll quiet down for now, I'm sorry for the inconvenience."

Y/n: "You don't have to... arghh... I'm literally feeling bad for the voice inside my head."

'That can't be normal...'

'Well, one having the voice in my head after becoming Baelz disciple AND feeling bad for it just now.'

I scroll through twitter a bit and see someone talking about their 'NFT' so I just comment "screenshotted" and keep scrolling.

'Politics, more politics, some tweets about hololive, not so sfw fanart of me, thirst tweets... yup, seems pretty normal.'

I get a notification on discord and notice Rushia had sent me some info on what we'll be doing.

Rushia: "Hey Y/n, sorry that I only now got to message you !"

Y/n: "It's all good, soooo... what will we be doing in the first place ?"

Rushia: "Have you ever heard of  the game 'we were here' ?"

Y/n: "Yeah, but I never had a friend I could play it with."

'Well, I definitely could've played it with someone, but I just never bothered to I guess.'

Rushia: "Well, we'll be playing it together on stream~"

Rushia: "Sadly you have to be streaming from your own room otherwise it would ruin the game ('•̥ω•̥')"

Y/n: "What a shame."

'And now that line from "deus ex" is stuck in my head... next to Tatemoyo.'

Rushia: "Anyways you better not be late, otherwise there we may have a problem Y/n~ !"

'How can someone be threatening yet cute at the same time ?'

'...Actually, that's like 25% of the members now that I think about it, maybe more even.'

'Oh shit I never made a announcement I'll be streaming, let alone that I'm gonna be collabing with Rushia.'

'Well, better late than sorry I suppose.'

Quickly going on twitter I make a tweet 3 minutes before I start that I'm going to be streaming at 9 am.

My notifications get flooded, as the viewer count increases more and more until it sits at a nice 17 mil.

I smile and change the screen to my background with my camera showing my face.

Still muted I just wave at the camera and join the discord call where Rushia was waiting for me.

Rushia: "I'm sure you all a-"

Rushia: "Ah there they are, the mysterious person I'll be collabing with today !"

My chat makes some confused comments about why she said 'mysterious person' and I laugh still muted.

Y/nsimp: "Yet another great stream begins !"

Won't_give_you_up: "I wonder where the other popular Y/nsimp account is."

may_let_you_down: "His memory loss is getting worse dear lord..."

Rushia: "Mysterious stranger could you maybe reveal who you are ?"

'I have a great idea.'

I clear my throat and then proceed to unmute.

Y/n: "Vsauce, Y/n here, your home security system is great... or is it ?"

My chat gets spammed as I just smile and properly introduce myself.

Y/n: "Now for real, hello everyone I'm Y/n L/n, but you may know me as c/n."

'I wonder if I scared someone paranoid with that joke, one part of me is laughing at it and the other is feeling genuine concern for that person.'

I zone out while Rushia most likely started talking about what we'll be doing today.

Rushia: "Y/n~"

Rushia: "Hey Y/n !"

Rushia: "You better answer me before I kick open your door~"

Y/n: "I'M HERE, I'm here."

Y/n: "Please don't hurt my door, it has suffered so much already..."

I look over at my door and salute, honoring it for surviving all it has gone through so far.

Rushia: "Your door gets to live another day, for now you should boot up the game since I'm waiting on you already !"

Letting out a sigh of relief I open steam and launch "we were here".

'Ow my ears-'

My ears get blasted due to the sound being on the maximum volume, that essentially every game has when you first launch it, quickly going into the options I turn it down and breathe a sigh of relief.

( The main menu theme if you were curious ! )

Then clicking onto 'play' I see a few lobbies around 5 or so, they all have random names except one...

Y/n: "Rushia, I'm just gonna make a random guess and say you called the lobby 'Door-kun is safe today' ?"

Rushia: "I-I would never do that hehe !"

Y/n: "..."

I click on it to join and notice it's password protected.

'Second dumb guess, the password is my name.'

Testing my theory I type in 'Y/n' and click enter, my assumption being correct.

Rushia: "Before we start, you should mute in discord since this game has it's own voice chat !"

Not answering I instead just mute in discord as I slowly turn my chair until I'm facing my camera.

Y/n: "Yeah, I'm looking at YOU."

Y/n: "The one person who hasn't downloaded honey yet."

Y/n: "HONEY SIMPLY WANTS TO SAVE YOU MONEY, PLUS IT'S A FREE BROWS-"

Y/n: "Wait a minute, I'm not even sponsored by them."

Y/n: "BUT YOU KNOW WHO IS SPONSORING ME !?"

Y/n: "RAID SHADOW LEGENDS, at least I wish, like come on, you sponsored so many content creators, where is my opportunity !?"

I turn back over to face my monitors and notice the game has loaded in, currently playing the end of a cutscene.

( Like I said before in a announcement: Check this game out, it's really fun to play with a friend I promise you won't regret it ! )

( Oh and I don't wanna spoil too much of the game, so I'll just write some of memorable things that happened, also since if I wrote the entire thing it would well... seem boring after a while T-T )

*Memorable Scene 1*

Y/n: "Not to rush you or anything, but..."

Rushia: "Hmm ?"

I look down at the door, above it the word "orange" written in purple.

Y/n: "You have to find a way to stop this water... and that fast at that, since I'll most likely be drowning in estimated 30 seconds I'd say.

Rushia: "EH !?"

Y/n: "You got this Rushia, I trust you with my life here... literally."

Looking around the room calmly I don't really notice anything that would help me out to survive here, after what felt like around 20 seconds the water stops rising and quickly drains as I head into the next room.

Y/n: "I knew I could trust you with my life."

*Memorable Scene 2*

Y/n: "Ah this sounds like it'll be fun."

I head into the next room and in front of me 6 levers, to the right of these a lever with white text saying "SCENE 1", looking to my right I find a lever larger than the others with red text above it saying "BLOOD LIGHTS".

Rushia: "Uhm... Y/n..."

Y/n: "What's up ?"

Rushia: "There's this... marionette just staring at me..."

Y/n: "Is it doing anything currently ?"

Rushia: "No it's just standing there, menacingly..."

Y/n: "Well then, if it's not doing anything I think we should get this show on the road, after all the crowd is waiting."

Rushia: "There is no crowd here..."

Y/n: "Ah, maybe they just got the time wrong."

Rushia: "This is not the time to make jokes Y/n !"

Y/n: "Right, right, I'm gonna start twisting levers, tell me if anything happens alright ?"

Twisting the top left lever to the left I wait for a response.

Y/n: "So, anything happening ?"

Rushia: "No, I see nothing new..."

Twisting the top middle and top right lever I wait for a sign or anything of the sort, but I get none.

Rushia: "So I just found out I had to press 'E' on this gramophone, which then proceeded to start telling a story !"

Y/n: "I'm listening."

Rushia: "So it said 'there once was a castle, filled with life' !"

Rushia: "There's also a castle standing in the middle now, next to it a king sort of figure !"

Y/n: "Then, tell me what happens if I pull this lever."

I pull the top right lever again and wait for Rushia to say something.

Rushia: "The king left the stage."

'Alright so top left most likely does nothing, the middle top is the castle and the top right a king...'

'Which leaves me with the bottom 3.'

Pulling the bottom left lever I wait to see what Rushia says.

Rushia: "A queen is now on the stage !"

I pull on the middle bottom lever and again... wait for Rushia to say something.

Rushia: "There's now the king standing in the middle with a sword-"

'There's no way that fits to "a castle filled with life".'

Pulling on the same lever again I remove the king with murderous intention and pull on the bottom right one now.

Rushia: "There's now what looks like a jester entertaining a man and woman standing in the middle !"

'So that's top left nothing, top middle castle, top right king, bottom left queen, middle bottom suicopath- I mean the mad king and the bottom right people... at least I think that's what it should be.'

'And since it said a castle filled with life, king and queen, combined with castle and people would make sense.'

'But I have this dumb feeling we'll progress with the amount of levers as we go on.'

Removing the queen now I pull the "scene 1" lever.

( ^ What Rushia saw before the figures left the stage. )

Rushia: "Ah, it seems whatever you did was correct !"

Rushia: "All of the figures left the stage and he now said: 'And there lived a king with his wife' !"

Rushia: "Maybe one day I'll be a wife to someone too..."

Y/n: "Can you repeat that last part ?"

Rushia: "And there li-"

Y/n: "You know exactly what part I meant, don't you ?"

Rushia: "I have no idea what you mean Y/n~ !"

'No matter how hard I try, I'm not gonna get the response I want out of her.'

Pulling the top right, bottom left and top middle lever I hit the "scene 2" lever and wait for what Rushia has to say.

( Same thing as I said in the one before, these images are just the POV of Rushia before the figures leave the stage ! )

Rushia: "All of the figures left the stage again and the announcer said: "All were happy and all was goo-"

Rushia: "THE MARIONETTE MOVED CLOSER !"

Y/n: "Calm down, I know what I'm doing."

I pull on the top middle lever, top right lever, bottom left lever, bottom right lever and proceed to then hit the "scene 3" lever.

'I wonder how many times I would have to say lever if I was writing this down or saying out loud everything I was doing.'

'Like, bottom left lever, top right lever...'

'On second thought, I don't even wanna think about it anymore, since I'm not trying to make myself insane.'

( I wish I had a joke or two ready right now T-T )

Rushia: "All of the figures stayed this time and the voice said: "Until the king killed all he could" !"

Rushia: "I'm not sure if this is such a... happy story..."

Y/n: "I think we both knew it wouldn't have a happy ending as soon as the marionette popped up."

Pulling the top left lever to remove the king, I proceed to then pull the bottom middle lever and bring out the mad king, then hitting the "scene 4" lever.

( *Insert some hilarious joke here* )

Rushia: "Are you sure you've never played this game Y/n  ?"

Rushia: "You're seriously too good at this !"

Y/n: "I'm 100% certain."

'Well as certain as I am that you're just giving yourself false hope by calling yourself "boing boing"...'

'If I said that out loud I would most likely die any second huh.'

Rushia: "All of the figures left the stage and currently the announcer is saying: "Standing in blood, he proudly said..." OI DID YOU JUST INSULT ME !?"

Y/n: "I'm sorry what ?"

Rushia: "O-Oh not you Y/n !"

Rushia: "Let me just repeat the message real quick~"

'I don't think she realized that she's still holding her push to talk button.'

I hear her commit desk abuse and scream something unintelligible.

Rushia: "Sorry, I'm ready now~ !"

Y/n: "...Your mic was on."

Getting no response I decide to just finish the puzzle by pulling the top right lever and the "BLOOD LIGHTS" lever on my right.

Rushia: "Hey Y/n, the marionette is getting closer... a-are you gonna start the next scene ?"

Y/n: "Oh yeah give me a second I'm working on it."

'Well technically I am, but I just want the marionette to get a bit closer, let's see just how close it can get eh ?'

Rushia: "Y/N THE MARIONETTE IS ONE STEP AWAY FROM GRABBING ME !!"

( Actually not quite anymore cause I couldn't find the image I had used originally and I didn't wanna go through the entire game again for this, sorry... )

Rushia: "PLEASE JUST END THE SCENE !"

Y/n: "Since you said 'please', gladly."

Hitting the 'scene 5' lever I notice a trapdoor open behind me.

*Memorable Scene 3*

Looking around me I notice torches lighting up a path to a closed gate and more importantly, Rushia's character standing in front of me.

Y/n: "Hey it's nice to finally see you again haha."

She turns around and seems to finally notice me.

Rushia: "There you are !"

Rushia: "So, this pressure plate in the front over there seems to hold up the gate !"

Y/n: "So essentially what you're saying is one of us has to sacrifice themselves for the other, right...?"

Rushia: "I haven't found any other solution so most likely yes !"

'I guess after what I did to her it's only fair for me to sacrifice myself... though that is very cliché thing of me to do, kind of like the classic "selfless" protagonist or something...'

Y/n: "Alright, I'll hold up the gate for you, I want you to make it out alive."

Rushia: "A-Are you sure Y/n ?"

Rushia: "No hesitation what so ever ?"

Y/n: "Well as I see it currently there's no reason to waste any time arguing, so instead... be free."

Her character doesn't move for a while as I stand on the pressure plate waiting for her to do something.

Y/n: "So are you gonna, you know... escape ?"

Rushia: "Ah, yes, yes I will !"

She finally walks towards the gate, after a while the final cutscene begins and the credits roll.

Smiling I lean back into my chair and unmute.

Y/n: "Well, that wa-"

Suddenly my door gets kicked open and I quicly turn my head to see who it is.

Y/n: "DID YOU HAVE TO BREAK MY DOOR !?"

Y/n: "IT FINALLY SURVIVED A ENCOUNTER ONLY TO BE KILLED HOURS LATER !"

*End of chapter 9*

Horikemo: "Hey hololovers, nice to see you as usual !"

Horikemo: "I wanted to apologize for some of the parts of the story, as I think they seem or rather are badly written, as a excuse I'll use the fact I'm not a good writer and that I've been running on around 5 hours of sleep lately-"

Horikemo: "But that aside, I still hope you enjoyed the chapter !"

Horikemo: "Originally I didn't have much to say, but I guess I do have a few things, one of these being I hit Rank #69 on youtuber... nice"

Horikemo: "Secondly, remember to have fun with what you do, stay hydrated and have a great day and most important of all have an amazing life !"

Horikemo: "With all said and done, I wish you all a great day again and... Horikemo out !"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 371 16
A young mute boy just trying to survive this whole thing we call life, and is currently up against his toughest challenge yet...high school. Not only...
453K 10.3K 54
⚠️ [!!... STILL UNDERGOING (HILARIOUSLY SLOW) EDITING!!] ⚠️ Y/n L/n, a caring, popular, professional gamer, and a YouTuber, is streaming with 2k View...
5.3K 170 8
"Everything is just grey and monotonous... there was no color anywhere it's all just... pointless, there's no reason to keep going and yet I do... ch...
9.8K 207 13
Damn that's a long title huh ? So, I don't think I need to explain to you what a oneshot is so I'll try to keep it short ! Requests are technically o...