In Another Universe

Od fullofgrasya

really random short stories note: don't read if you're uncomfy this is purely from imagination don't take it... Více

Mag-usap Tayo I - (Grace x Mar)
Mag-usap Tayo II - (Grace x Mar)
Rain - (Grace x Mar)
Bracelet - (Grace x Mar)
Giving In II - (Grace x Mar)
Missing Her - (Grace x Mar)
Much Better - (Grace x Mar)
The Partners - ( GraMar ft. Leni)
Reminders of Him - (Grace x Mar)
Fifty Shades - (Grace x Mar) R18+
Shower - (Grace x Mar)
Lips of An Angel - (Grace x Mar)
Push I - (GraMar ft. BongLeni)
Push II - (GraMar ft. BongLeni)
Push III - (GraMar ft. BongLeni)
Babysitting I - (Grace x Mar)
Babysitting II - (Grace x Mar)
His Son - (Grace x Mar)
His Son II - (Grace x Mar)
His Son III (Grace x Mar)
Lost - (Grace x Mar)
Sunrise - (Grace x Mar)
First Kiss - (Grace x Mar)
NEW STORY SOON
ANNOUNCEMENT
Unofficial Date - (Grace x Mar)

Giving In - (Grace x Mar)

171 10 10
Od fullofgrasya

Author's Note:
Happy Easter! Regular reminder that everything is fictional.

Summary: Grace and Mar had to share a room after it was wrongly booked by Leni.

_______

It was all Leni and Bong's idea to take a vacation to take a breath from all the stressful situations happening lately. They booked a trip in a resort in Quezon province to unwind. But as far as the trip was going, Grace was more stressed than when she is working. For the rest of the trip, she was stuck with the only man she desired to be with. They had admitted their feelings for each other not long ago but this intimacy is too soon for them.

"Wala na tayong magagawa. Nandito na tayo." He said as they place their bags on the couch. Grace was silent, she was thinking. Her feelings for him were stronger than ever that she knows this opportunity of them staying in one room can cause her to act upon her feelings.

She stood there in the middle of the room as Mar stood beside her. He was also worried that this level of intimacy was too soon for her since they had just confessed to each other and not a single label had been attached to them yet. But his mind said, "Fuck it." He's been waiting on her for six years and it's now or never. He moves closer.

"Ready to concede, madam senator?" He murmurs into her ear, and it sends uncontrollable goosebumps down her spine. A name she would typically hear but sounds like a prayer pouring from his lips, and she refuses to acknowledge that. Their hotel room had been booked by mistake. They were there together. It was supposed to be two separate rooms, but it turned out that only one room had been booked. There was a lot of sexual tension between them that never went away, as well as a fear that things would move too quickly for them

"You wish," she taunts and pushes free of his hands. When she's free, he chuckles again, and then he suggests he would take the couch, and she takes the bed. Grace nods as she turns to the mini fridge in search for a drink. But to her dismay, water was the only thing available.

"Naghahanap ka ng beer para maibsan yung inis mo, noh?." He asked with a knowing grin, which annoyed her.

"I am not." She denies even if he was right.

"You do. Don't argue. Mukha kang natalo na tubig lang ang laman nung mini fridge" He said as he walks over to her.

He's moving closer. It's now or never. Much too close. So close that eventually, she feels the heat radiating from his body despite the cold atmosphere of the room. Her heart races.

Thick fingers pull her hair back from her shoulder, exposing her smooth neck. Her right hand moves quickly over the front of her upper torso, finding purchase against his wrist. She spins around, her chest rising and falling in time with the beat of his heart.

She's scared. He's terrified. They've been in love with each other for a while years now but it seems like both still have trouble. This is far too much, yet still not enough. Grace wants to let him in. She wants to put her own desires first for once in her life.

"Pwede mo akong itulak, but I'm still going to kiss you. Gusto kita eh." He said, his voice serious and determined. In the slightest, he can feel her hand slip away from him. A hesitant permission for him to get so close to her that his chest meets hers.

"Manuel," she breathes. Mar withholds the satisfied groan of hearing her use his given name. His fingers flex between them just enough for their tips to graze her jawline. She shudders, tiny hand gripping his wrist tightly again. But this touch is different, it's a permission to keep going. And even still, Mar is stunned when Grace's hand slides up to his back, and she presses his hand against her own cheek. This is safe. She can do this. She can allow this tiny act of intimacy.

Her breath hitches. Just a moment before his lips touch hers and he hesitates. He wants her to be sure. He wants her to calculate all of the risks that come with this incredible gesture of feelings. What seems small to most, a single kiss is a whole fire to Grace. The flames of her affection for Mar roared to life. It was Uncontrollable. Intangible. And capable of burning down every single wall that she's built up within herself. She was indeed that deep in love with Mar.

Her traitorous fingers for lifted his hand that's been suspended between their bodies and placing it on her face. It's calloused and strong, but his thumb caresses her face so softly she thinks she might cry. He was easily melting her with his touches. How can the walls she spent years building be knocked by a simple tender touch on her cheek by him?

But the way his eyes are bouncing back and forth between hers, imploring her to face her fears- is so incredibly gentle. He cares. Grace's fingers hold his hand in place and he's so close. She gives an almost imperceptible nod of her head and leans forward. The fire burns. Her head tilts to the right. Mar's, to the left.

And the moment their lips meet, there's an explosion. A mushroom cloud devours everything in its path, and all of Grace's resolve crumbles as she melts like candle into Mar's arms. His free arm encases her easily, and she can't deny the safety she feels. The delight of finally giving herself something she's wanted. And the desire for this man that's kissing her as if the world is ending.

The world as she's known is collapsing within itself and being reborn from the flames. What the fuck has this man done to her? Grace's lips part, a permission to deepen the kiss, and he does. Mar does it so well and so easily that it's as if he's been kissing her for years. His tongue slips inside of her mouth and her hands try to find purchase anywhere. One tangles in his hair and the other grips the elastic of his pants.

There's a rumble in his chest and Grace swallows his groan, returning in kind with a soft whimper. Mar walks her backward until her back meets the wall. She uses his pants to pull him closer. Their kiss escalates from timid to very sure the second his leg parts hers and pins her there, exactly where he wants her.

She can't resist the temptation of running her hand up and across his stomach, pausing at his chest, and then continuing along to his strong arm. Muscles ripple with every touch and he presses impossibly closer to her.

She gasps softly and pulls her lips away from his. Looking up at him, he smiles knowingly, eyes twinkling. It's been a long time since she's known what her own prowess is capable of .
Lightning strikes somewhere in the distance. The rain, once a mere misting, begins to come down harder.

"We should-," her words fall away because then he's kissing her again. Hand weaves around her ponytail and tugs down slightly. His mouth leaves hers only to take up residence against her neck and Grace is gone. Any piece left of her that was resisting are now fully engulfed in the flames.

"Oh, god ." A strong hand takes hold of her jaw and she exhales shakily, her lower body moving on its own accord. Her overheated core presses against his knee and her legs nearly give out. One hand slams against the wall behind her and the other against his chest.

"Mar," she breathes and uses what little strength she has left to push him away just enough for her to be able to breathe. He stops immediately, hands up in surrender, looking at her from head to toe to make sure he hasn't hurt her.

"We should get cleaned up and ready for dinner. Baka hinahanap na tayo" He nods in acknowledgment, and she stands up to fix her things.

"Do you want to shower first?" She asks as she puts her clothes on the cabinet.

"No, mauna ka na." He said and sat on the couch

She nods and then disappears down the hallway to the bathroom.

He hears the water running as he sat on the couch scrolling on his phone.

In the bathroom, Grace stands in front of the sink, shower running. She just looks at herself.

Is she ready for this? Is she ready for another man to see her at her most vulnerable?

Grace realizes one thing, the one that truly matters, is that Mar will worship every inch of her. He worships her even with her clothes on.

Grace showers quickly; she's already wasted enough hot water and he still needs to shower. And when she's finished, she wraps a large towel around herself and looks in the mirror once more.

She's ready to be consumed.

Mar is still on the couch when she finds him.

"All yours," she mentions and they both know she means more than the hot water.

Mar glides toward her and for a moment, she's frozen in place. His body forces her to pivot until her back is against the wall, pressing a hand to her stomach. She's staring up at him with yearning look and she thinks that he will take her right here in the hall but then he's grinning and continuing onward to the bathroom.

She exhales a breath that she didn't even know she was holding.

He showers almost as quickly as she has. Grace is everything he's ever wanted and needed in a woman. And then some. He should be honored to be with her.

He is.

He plans to show her as much.

She's still in her towel when he finishes his shower. Standing at the dresser, running a comb through wet hair. He shuts the door behind him and black eyes eyes lit up to meet his own. Very slowly, she stops combing. Sets the comb down and turns toward him. She crosses the distance a bit faster, but then, she pauses there to look at him. To make sure that he is on the same page.

He's sure, too.

Gazing up at him, she tugs at the towel around his waist and it falls to his feet.

And then...

Her towel followed

_____
🤍💛

Let me know in the comments if you guys want the part two. It's about alam niyo na yon. 👀😳

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

74K 136 49
Enjoy
4.6M 158K 48
Paano kapag pinagbigyan ni tadhana na mapalapit ka sa tao na sobra mong iniidolo?
348K 8.4K 16
She is a well-known actress. She knows how to act, and to fake her emotions, even her civil status. Who would have thought that she is already marrie...
48.4K 2.4K 39
Obsession #1 Elvis Craig Pendleton is an obsessive person. His behavior turns into madness when he met the poor boy, Ken. That madness pushes him to...