ll The Uzukage ll

By IdkWhyiHaveW4ttpad

Naruto was banished from that terrible village konoha. Naruto is mistreated in his village. Naruto was false... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
26
27
Part 28

Part 3

10.5K 264 109
By IdkWhyiHaveW4ttpad

~3 years passed~

~~~~~~~~~~Naruto's birthday~~~~~~~~~~~

The Akatsuki had discovered Tobi's true identity which surprised the entire Akatsuki for days, Nagato and Naruto had also found out that they were related. Nagato was his uncle.

Anyways continue~

"Naruto! Wakey ototo~" Obito shook Naruto viciously. Naruto groans shoving Obito off "What! I need my beauty sleep " Naruto mumbled yanking the blankets over his head. Obito chuckled, he jerked the blanket off, and yanked Naruto's wrist, pulling him up. "Come, come kitsune-chan" obito, dragged him out of the room.

Naruto rubbed his eyes and followed Obito. "I'm confused as fu-" Obito covered Naruto's mouth, "shh, no cursing kitsune-chan~" Obito teased, Naruto only growled, he didn't have time to fight.

Obito sighs "wow I know you're dumb, but this dumb?" Obito face planted.

Naruto tilted his head to the side. "Hm?" Im confused obito-nii" Naruto grumbles.

"You'll see~" Obito chuckled.

Naruto puffs his cheeks, "man now I'm more curious!" He huffs. "Idiot.." Kurama mumbled.

"Hah?! What's the supposed to mean kyuu" Naruto shouted.

"Even Kurama is making fun of you" Obito ruffled Naruto's fluffy, golden hair, and grinned. (Since the Akatsuki knows his true identity he doesn't have to wear his mask.)

Naruto huffs.

Obito slides a blindfold on Naruto, earning Naruto to jump a little. "hey! What's with the blindfold?!"
Naruto whined. "No worries kitsune-chan" Obito assisted Naruto around.

Naruto grumbles as he let Obito lead the way. "Watch your step" obito cautioned. "Obito-nii I can't see" Naruto scoffs.  "Whatever" obito mumbles.

"Naruto?" Obito questioned.

"Yeah?" Naruto tilted his head to the side.

"Do you still wanna rebuild uzushiogakure?" Obito led Naruto outside.

"Of course I do! Ima rebuild it, and it's gonna be the greatest village, I wanna see Konoha's faces when uzushiogakure, gets on top!" Naruto rambled on about Uzushiogakure.

Obito chuckled. "Kay, good to know" Obito abruptly stopped.

"We're here!" Obito beamed.

Obito slid the blindfold off, and the sun shined brightly making Naruto wince at the sudden light.

Naruto squinted a few times, getting used to the light, unexpectedly someone jumped on him and hugged him tightly.

"Happy birthday Naruto!" The Akatsuki jumped on him, making him stumble back.

'Wait it's my birthday' Naruto thought.

"BAKA! Of course, it is!"  Kurama scoffs.

'Oh'

"Thank you!!! I'm happy you guys remembered!" Naruto beams.

"Cause I didn't" Naruto muttered under his breath.

"Baka" Hidan chuckles.

"How'd you forget your birthday" Deidara snickers.

"Hm, cause I never celebrate my birthday, back at Konoha everyone forgets" Naruto scratches the back of his head.

"Fuck konoha" hidan scoffs.

"Enough with that depressing stuff, let's celebrate!" Obito cheered.

"Hai!" Everyone applauded in unison.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone sat down at the kitchen table.

There was lots of food, especially ramen.

"Why don't you let you out Naru?" Konan smiles.

"Hai!" Naruto grinned.

Naruto stood up from his seat and bit his finger, letting the blood drip down. "Summoning!" Naruto shouted, slamming his hand onto the floor.

A cloud of smoke had appeared, and when it vanished Kurama, sat there his tails swaying.

"Happy birthday kit" Kurama chuckles with his tails swaying.

"Hai! Thank you kyuu!" Naruto beams.

"Alright! Lets eat!" Konan announces.

"Hai!" The akatsuki cheers.

Naruto sat back down, and Kurama transformed into a smaller version, and he laid on Naruto's head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hidan grabbed a slice of cake and tossed it at kakazu.

It hit kakazu right in the face. "Hell yeah! Head shot!" Hidan cheers.

Kakazu growls, as he grabbed a slice of cake, and heaved it at Hidan, hitting Hidan in the face.

Hidan clenched his fist and began throwing food at kakazu.

Konan, just sighs. While the rest watched in amusement.

Naruto's eyes sparkled and an idea struck him.

"Food fight!" Naruto declared openly and threw some cake at Obito.

"F*ck yeah!" Hidan applauded, throwing food, at Itachi, and Kisame.

Itachi's Sharingan flashed and spun wildly. "Oh your on!" Itachi smirked. Grabbing spaghetti and throwing it right at hidan's face. "You better run Naruto!" Obito's sharingan spun wildly. "Let's see whatcha got obito!" Naruto grinned.

Naruto, Hidan, itachi, obito, kakazu, and Kisame. we're tossing food everywhere, while the rest just watched. "You guys stop being childish, most of you are ad-" Sasori, attempted to reason with them, but got met with cake to his face. Sasori growls under his breath. "Stop being boring and join" Hidan snickers. "Your on." Sasori, murmured under his breath, with a smirk, on his face.

Sasori, used some of his puppets to throw food, at Hidan, while Naruto threw macaroni at Obito. Obito dodges so it hit Deidara instead. "Oops.." Naruto snickered. Deidara sighs. "I'm on Naruto's side, your dead Obito." Deidara growls. "WHAT?!" Obito ran away, with Deidara, hunting him.

Hidan, threw pancakes, at the rest of the Akatsuki. "Join us, losers" hidan snickered.

~~~~~~

The Akatsuki were now throwing food everywhere, hitting each other, and having a food war. Konan just sat, down and sighed. 'This is the s ranked criminal organization, a bunch of idiots' Konan sighed.

By the time they finished, the base was a mess. Food splattered all over the walls, drinks spilled, and it looked like a tornado had blown. "You guys are cleaning this up, except Naruto" Konan authorized, the Akatsuki put their heads, down while Naruto pumped his fist in the air. "Hai!" Naruto cheered.

~~~~~~~~~~

The akatsuki, were all outside, cause it was the only decent place. Konan sat next to Naruto on the grass, and handed him a box, Naruto looked over at her and tilted his head to the side. "Gift, time" she giggled.  "Hai!" Naruto beamed.

Naruto unwrapped the box, and there, was a paper flower, just like the one in Konan's hair. "Isn't it cute! We can match" konan beamed. "I love it! Ima wear it!" Naruto grinned. Konan, smiled, as she took the flower, and positioned it in Naruto's hair, her eyes sparkled. "It looks great on you!" She beamed. Naruto gave her a big grin. "Thank you!"

"Playing favorites Naruto?" A raven, suddenly appeared. "Hi! Itachi-nii" Naruto grinned. Itachi chuckled as he sat down as well. "Here" Itachi handed naruto a mask. Naruto looked down at it, and it was an orange mask, it looked like a kitsune. "Figured people might recognize you, so I made a mask for you when you go on missions. Itachi chuckles.

Naruto's eyes sparkled. "Woah! It looks so cool! I love it, thank you!" Naruto beamed, as he put the mask on. "It's so cute!" Konan beamed.

Itachi smiled. "Glad you like it." 

"Yo!" Deidara, jumped down, from a clay bird. "Hai! Look at this mask!" Naruto beamed.

"It's awesome! Did Itachi make it?" Naruto nodded.

"Hmm, anyways heres my gift, un!" Deidara handed Naruto a mini sculpture of him. "If the word "katsu" escapes your mouth, ima kill you" Itachi murmured. "Ka- just kidding, it won't detonate no worries" Deidara chuckled. Naruto looked at Deidara, and Deidara gave him a nod. Naruto grabbed it, and he looked at it, it was chibi style. "Cute!!" Naruto beamed.

"Be careful it might explode." Konan giggled.

Deidara huffs. And crosses his arms. Naruto giggled, at Deidara's behavior.

~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the Akatsuki handed naruto their gifts.

Nagato, gave Naruto a fresh Akatsuki cloak because Naruto's former one got ruined. He also gave Naruto an akatsuki ring, to show he's part of the team.

Hidan, provided Naruto some kunais.

Sasori, made a puppet that looked like Naruto.

Kisame gave Naruto a sword, it wasn't too big, it was about the size of a katana.

Zetsu, gave naruto a shinobi set, that came with kunais, shurikens, and other shinobi, items.

Kakuzu gave Naruto a pack of ramen, and went with it.

Now was obito's gift.

"Kitsune! Obito jumped on Naruto. "Hi!" Naruto beamed.

"Time for my gift!" Obito grinned. The rest of the akatsuki, already knew what the gift was, and they all smiled.

"Alright, everyone sit" Nagato ordered, and the akatsuki, sat down.

"Kay, Naruto you know how you want to rebuild uzushiogakure?" Obito, ran his hand through his dark hair.

"Yeah" Naruto was slurping down some ramen, kakuzu gave.

"Well..." obito chuckled.

"The akatsuki will help you rebuild it! And you'll be the uzukage!" Deidara beamed.

Naruto's eyes widened. "Wait.. your serious?" Naruto questioned.

"Hell yeah we're serious! We'll start tomorrow!" Hidan grinned.

" just promise to make us elite rank hm?" Itachi ruffled Naruto's hair.

"We'll move our base to  uzushiogakure, and we'll work for you as your shinobis." Nagato announced.

"Dibs! On being Naruto's guard" deidara, beamed.

"Thank you!" Naruto thanked.

"We'll start tomorrow!" The akatsuki cheered.

A rushed chapter. 🤪🤪

(Fun fact, I did this in class) 😍🤞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.5K 2.2K 55
*OLD DESCRIPTION* Naruto has been neglected by his family. One day Konoha had took a beating to far. Read to find out what happens. *NEW DESCRIPTION*...
28.1K 376 17
CURRENTLY BEING FULLY REWRITTEN, THIS STORY WILL STAY HERE, BUT IT'LL NO LONGER BE UPDATED (maybe just it ask what's wanted in the other story) (Y/N)...
27.1K 486 58
Saruto Hyuga, an orphan in Konoha village, finally gets an answer to his life-long question. Once a boy with no history, no hope and no parents, he f...