Just A Soulmate

By BlueInk_xoxo

' What's a soulmate dad ? ' " It's someone you have been missing from the beginning but you didn't know you w... More

Copyright
× Back Story ×
+Character Description+
± Playlist ±
<001>
<002>
<003>
<004>
<005>
<006>
<007>
<008>
<009>
<010>
<011>
<012>
<013>
<014>
<015>
<016>
<017>
<018>
<019>
<020>
<021>
<022>
<023>
<024>
<025>
<026>
<027>
<028>
<029>
<030>
<031>
<032>
<033>
<034>
<035>
<036>
<037>
<038>
<039>
<040>
<042>
<043>
Epilogue
<44>
<45>

<041>

1.5K 71 33
By BlueInk_xoxo

Touch me ,
Tease me ,
Fill me up .

Kim Seokjin POV .

She kissed back , there was nothing sweet and romantic in that , only pure desire and need . But far more intense than I had ever imagined.

My palms cupped her hips , her hands locked in my hair, as her fingers scrapped by scalp . It was a lust filled make out session and it was super hot .

Breaking the kiss I leaned against the car , getting out of breath and looked into her eyes . A smirk displayed on her lips , until she connected our lips again . Our teeths and tongues clashed together and a moan escaped from me .

I was on fire . One of her hands went to my jaw and tilted it , deepening the kiss, slowly taking the control and shivers ran down my spine . I couldn't think properly anymore , my mind was fogged with lust .
I forgot that we are in a parking lot of a mall and anyone can come here any moment .

" Let's go to my home and continue there "
I said , she nodded her head and motioned me to get in the passenger seat and I obliged .

The night was very long , hot and streamy .

______________

Kwon Hana POV .

" Thank you mother for this lovely dinner "
I bowed to Namjoon's mother .

" The pleasure is all mine " She smiled and hugged me .

" You should visit more often " Namjoon's father spoke .

" Yes father " Namjoon softly hugged the older man .

" Goodbye and take care " They waved us goodbye .

" Hana I'm sorry if mom made you uncomfortable with the when am I going to become a Grandma talk " Namjoon softly grasped my hand on entering the car .

" Yes even I got uncomfortable when your dad asked me if my fishes are still swimming well and good . I ain't that old ! "
He heard Yoongi huff from the front seat , all of us laughed at his expression .

" No no , it was okay . Moreover it was bound to happen sometime " I said to them .

" We know " Jimin who was setting on my other side softly caressed my face .

" But we want you to know that there's no pressure . Okay ? It's your body and you have all the right to refuse something you don't want " Hoseok who driving smiled at me .

" And we are fine with waiting till you are ready " Jungkook kissed the top of my head from the back seat .

" I love you guys " I whispered to them .

" We love you too " Namjoon kissed my forehead tenderly .

_______________

" Hey isn't that Andrea's ? " I beckoned towards the car parked in the garage .

" Yeah " Taehyung said .

" She must be with Jin . I hope he solved everything . I don't want any drama "
Jimin held my hand and led me towards the house .

But the scenario on inside the house was totally different . All the lights were off and no sign of them .

" Where are they ? " I asked but my question was answered when the lights were turned on .

A few clothing pieces were lying on the floor , which I recognised as Jin's hoodie and shirt and Andrea's coat . Her heels were kicked off in the corner , so where Jin's shoes .

" They are doing it " Yoongi collected the lying clothes and threw them on the sofa .

" Thank God Jin hyung's room is in the upper floor " Jungkook went to the kitchen .

" I bet he is having fun . Andrea is experienced " Hoseok smirked .

Unknowingly my mind drifted back to the time when we had a heated make out session in a bar . She never cared if people were watching , which made things hotter .
The feeling of her tongue wrapped in mine , her hands gripping my ass and the seductive look in her eyes , it was something I never experienced before.

" Hana , Are you there ? " Yoongi waved his hands in front of me , which brought my lost mind to it's place .

" Yah yah " They all laughed at my flustered red face .

_______________

" I don't have the courage to open the door and ask them " Taehyung came back to his room where I was waiting for him .

" It's okay if they get hungry they'll just come downstairs " I welcomed the man in my arms . He laid his head on my chest while his hands were wrapped around my waist.

" Do you think she's not angry on us anymore ? " I asked him .

" Maybe " He whispered .

" Yeah , maybe Andrea and Jin made it up "
I whispered back .

" But do you think what we did was right ? "
This time he sat up facing me , getting the real meaning of my question .

" She won't forgive us once she knows the truth " I let it out .

" And the truth is bound to come on the surface . And once it does , the only thing in her pretty blue eyes for us will be
hate ....
She'll hate us once she knows the truth Tae . I don't want that , I don't want her to hate me , or us " I was afraid of the consequence of what we did .

" Hey , don't worry . There's no way she'll ever find it out " He embraced me in a hug .

I hoped that she never finds out the truth .
But I forgot that truth is as inevitable as the sun but just silent like the moonless night , no matter how much you try , you can never hide it . And the result of hiding the truth brings Devastation . Always.

I wish I had remembered that...

Because what happened after changed our lives for forever...

Heyyo !

This chapter is kinda short, you know I want to write a lengthy chapter with more details but I suck at it.
But I am working on it !! So hopefully I'm gonna improve soon .

My exams are coming up( wish me luck!!)  so I might not be able to update the next week. Sossy ( that's how I pronounced sorry till the age of five , and now that has became a family tradition to wrong pronounce such a valuable word (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) )

On top of the chapter I have written a line from a song , can you guess which song is this and from whom?
( Hint - It's from a k-pop boy group )

Let's see who gets it right first!!!

^_________^

Goodbye
Till I write next
• ♣ •

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335K 29.3K 81
[soulmate au] when you're close enough to your soulmate, you start dreaming about them- more specifically their innermost thoughts, hopes and subcons...
815K 33.5K 88
Min Yoongi never wanted a soulmate. As far as he was concerned, he only had time in his life for his music and his members. He didn't like the idea o...
283K 12.3K 40
BTS POLY SOULMATE AU...... Ranked #2 in SOULMATE, #1 in FLUFFANDSMUT, ~#27 in BTS In a world where turning twenty-one makes you eligible to find your...
131K 4.1K 35
"I might have broken many things, but my soul mates' hearts is never gonna be one of them." • "You have me now." "He means 'us'." • "Wait, does that...