Unwanted Husband (Namseok)

By gwenGOT777

Heir of one of the richest family in Seoul, Namjoon grew up thinking that Kim Seokjin will be his husband whe... More

1. Infatuation
2.Conflict
3.Heartbreak
4.Rude
5. Save Me
6 : Surprised
Kiss
8. KNJ
9. 1st Day
10. Past and Present
11. I don't like you
13. If
14. Twisted
15. Sweetest What If's
16. Face the music
17. PUNISHMENT I
18. PUNISHMENT II
19. Uncertain
20. Back in Time
21
22. Changes
23. Strings
24. Ritual

12. C.R.A.Z.Y friends

2.6K 170 54
By gwenGOT777

Warning: This is just a fun chapter.

Namjoon stared at his phone in surprise, his whole body frozen in shock at what his fiancee replied to him. Just a single message and yet the smaller man seems to electrify him to his core. Now he knows why Yoongi is so crazy about Hoseok, he is sin, he is temptation... he is a pleasure.

Thinking about all the hindrances which are thrown at his betrothal with Hoseok, he knew he needed to come up with a plan soon. Seokjin doesn't want anything to do with him at the moment but that doesn't mean he will just give up on the man that he thought he would end up with. He just needs to smooth things over for Hoseok, no matter how harsh his treatment is towards the other man it doesn't mean that he hated him. Just like what Seokjin said, his younger brother is not at fault, everyone is just a victim of Jin's mother. If that bitch didn't mix names on that contract then none of this shit would happen, no hearts will be broken and they will all live happily ever after.

But you like him, no need to pretend. Feelings are starting to develop and if you just entertain them, it might lead to something good, something much better than what you had before.

Namjoon shook that idea out of his mind, he is a businessman and he believes in planning and execution. This whole feeling took him by surprise and is not in the plan. This could mess things up and he doesn't like it.

I'M NOT YOUR DADDY

He replied and bites his teeth in nervousness while waiting for the other man's reply.

YOU COULD BE, BUT BE AN ASS AS USUAL. DON'T RUIN MY MOOD. BYE DADDY.

He reads those lines and fights so hard with himself, stopping that smile from showing but eventually giving up and letting a chuckle. He bumped his head on his desk again and sighed.

"I am not feeling giddy over mere text messages," he whispers to himself.

Tell that to yourself big guy.

Hoseok looks incredulously at Taehyung who is waiting for him to get out of his office chair and calls it a day.

"Why are you looking like that baby? I said I will pick you up and I am here."

Hoseok blinks once... twice until he finds his voice again.

"You really want to meet my friends?"

"Yeah, let's have some fun. I am bored and I don't want to spend another moment with my cousin. He's a workaholic and he is just tolerating me since I am his favorite cousin."

"You are?"

"Yes, because I said so. If another cousin claims the position of Namjoon's favorite tells me immediately. I will not let that slide. I will beat the shit out of them." Taehyung said with a smile as Hoseok smiled back awkwardly assessing the man before him, wondering if he is just joking or if he is serious as hell.

"Alright, I just turn these off and we can go."

Taehyung claps his hands, happy with his answer. The two went out of the building that day, with Hoseok inside Taehyung's car, he saw the man exchanging messages with someone and he kept silent. Namjoon seems to be a very weird guy so he assumes Tae is too. Soon the car stopped at Jackson's place and as they went out of the car Hoseok deems it necessary to warn Taehyung about his friends.

"Listen Taehyung, my friends are crazy. You need to know first hand so you won't be shocked later." he winked and pushes the doorbell button.

Youngjae opened the door and hugged the shit out of him the moment he sees him.

"Ahhhh,, Youngjae... I can't breathe." Hoseok whispers as he tugs the smaller man's arms away from his neck. He has a death grip on it and if he won't let go anytime soon Hoseok will turn purple right there at Jackson's door.

"You are alive... oh my goodness. I have been crying for hours because Jackson said you died last night and is now a concentrated ghost." Youngjae wailed and looked at Taehyung who is staring at them while smiling.

"And who is this creepy guy who keeps on smiling at us? Is he the grim reaper, holy cow! Get the fuck out of here, I won't let you take away our Hobi!!" he screamed while Taehyung chuckles in amusement, doing nothing as he stares at Hoseok who is fighting for his life in Youngjae's embrace.

"Hey, why so noisy in here. Oh hi, Hobi." Jackson waved at Hoseok who looks at him in desperation, pleading for his life.

Jackson is clueless as always and looks at Hoseok and then at the new face Taehyung.

"Who the heck are you?"

"Ahhmm, I am Kim Taehyung, Hoseok's new best friend, but I would say I will be the ex-best friend in a couple of minutes, it seems Hoseok will soon die from that hug mister."

Youngjae and Jackson are both slackjawed at that statement and Youngjae releases Hoseok.

"Sorry Hobi, my emotions get away from me again."

Hoseok straightens up himself and tries to compose himself as soon as possible. Great, the first meeting with Taehyung and his best friends succeeded in embarrassing him first thing first.

"Godsss, Taehyung I'm sorry for all this, these two crazy people are my best friends Youngjae and Jackson. Guys, meet our new buddy Tae."

"Oh... come in then. Hey, you're not one of those serial killers who lures young men to pretend to be friendly and stuff and then kills them afterward right? Because I am the only one with muscles here and it's my duty to protect the twinks." Jackson hesitantly said but is making sure he looks intimidating enough for Taehyung.

Hoseok has an embarrassed blush on his face when he mumbles under his breath, takes Taehyung by the arm, and dragged him inside the house.

They all slumped inside the vast living room and Taehyung can't help but chuckles when he saw pictures of Hoseok with candles and food offerings in front of it.

"Guys, what the fuck is that?!!" Hoseok shouted in embarrassment as the two shrugged their shoulders.

"We are praying for your life every day Hoba..."

"Oh, my gosshhh... Remember what I told you Tae, they are crazy." Hoseok whines.

"But who are you? I need more details..." Jackson said, flexing his muscles trying to intimidate Taehyung who smiled widely.

"I'm Kim Taehyung, Namjoon's cousin, and will be Hoseok's cousin by marriage too. I am here because I like him and want to be friends with him."

"You are here to be his babysitter, a living CCTV camera for the Kim family, and will report everything Hoseok does to Namjoon or the elders." Youngjae quietly said with a rare serious expression on his face for once.

"Yes and No, I don't report everything to Namjoon, I am here on the elder's order and no I don't report everything to them, my loyalty is with my cousin. That doesn't mean my offer of friendship is fake though, I genuinely like you Hoseok, let's hang out often and get to know each other better."

Jackson looked thoughtful as he sat down and grabbed Hoseok's attention.

"If the elders start to get involved then it means you are in serious shit Hoseok. Be more vigilant."

"What do you mean? They are just after Namjoon and me, watching if we get along well after that whole fiasco about the mixed-up engagement." Hoseok nervously said, worried about Youngjae's sudden seriousness.

"No... There's more to it than that. They won't involve themselves in petty things, I am sure they are up to something."

"They are up to something, I just don't know it. They are always meeting up and planning something. But since Namjoon and I are not in any way important we are clueless to what it is." Taehyung revealed.

"So, I really should be worried?"

"Keep your eyes open and ears working. If it involves your safety then you should always be prepared about what could happen." Jackson thoughtfully said.

"That's where I came in, They knew I am Namjoon's best buddy and I am loyal to the family therefore they gave me the task of looking out for the two of you. That doesn't mean they fully trust me since they know I am close to Namjoon. I am here to play, on both sides... No matter how many sides there is to all this shit, the main thing is I am with Namjoon and of course you, my dear new best friend."

Youngjae and Jackson exchange looks before turning back to Taehyung.

"About that... You need to pass the test first before you become our newest best friend."

Taehyung felt a shiver down his spine.

"Why that made me feel so scared right now," Taehyung muttered to Hoseok who snorted and crosses his arms.

"You should be ... Those tests are humiliating."

Meanwhile, Namjoon finished his task for the day. He is satisfied with the upcoming projects that he deems good enough to boost the company's profit in the year to come when the sudden thought of Hoseok flitted to his mind.

"I'm going crazy thinking about him. This is not healthy Kim Namjoon." He berates himself as he pulls out his cellphone from his pocket and stares at Hoseok's messages.

"Shall I make the first move... No. No... He should beep me up first before..."

His thoughts are put to a pause when a message from Taehyung was received. It is a picture of him and Hoseok inside a very cramped space.

"Namjoonieee... Look what I have right here, 7 minutes in hell baby hahahaha or should I say 7 minutes in heaven. We're in the Wang Mansion anyway. Crazy people live here, look at this insane closet. Well, what good to do in here Joon ahhh... Shall we kiss? Peace out."

Namjoon seethed as he sees Hoseok being smothered in Taehyung's embrace. The little brat knew he will be annoyed as heck. He tried to ignore what he saw for a few minutes, walking back and forth inside his office. A few minutes more passed by before he grabbed his phone and sent a message to Hoseok.

"You're mine. Don't let anyone kiss you."

Hoseok looked at the message in wonder, surprised at the sudden possessiveness his fiance is showing. Is he truly getting jealous or is just playing with his feelings?

Taehyung looked at the message with a smirk.

"Possessive ass, my cousin doesn't like sharing. He's a spoiled brat since he's the family heir and is used to getting what he wants most of the time."

"He's bad. He's always playing with me. To tell you the truth I don't understand him. It feels like he is playing with feelings, he doesn't care about other people but himself."

"He does have his bad side but he's not totally evil you know. He's just thrown into a situation that he has no control over and it's messing up with his mind."

Another message was received and they both looked it over. Taehyung snorted in mirth as Hoseok looked shocked.

"No reply. I'm coming over to pick you up. See you in a bit."

"He's coming over hahaha let's play with him. Make him jealous and shit. I will call my bodyguard if that's okay with you."

"Bodyguard? Why."

"Because he's handsome as fuck, all muscled and shit plus he has a big dick so when Namjoon sees him with you he will get crazy jealous. I love crazy Namjoon, it makes him so clumsy and cute and all that shit." Taehyung squealed in excitement.

A knock bang on the closet door.

"It's almost time twinks... Youngjae prepared the next test already." Jackson shouted.

"What's the next test?" Taehyung shouted back.

"Alcohol tolerance."

Hoseok banged his head on the door. Jackson and Youngjae all knew the three of them are lightweight but those two idiots still pretend they can keep up with alcoholic drinks. Maybe they just want to impress the newbie.

"I just want to tell you we will get drunk first after the second shot, so whatever you see in this house please don't inform anyone else. Keep my shame in your memory." Hoseok said with a very serious expression on his cute face that Taehyung has no other choice but to agree and squeal, pinching the other man's cheeks.

"So cute... My cousin hits the jackpot and he's totally oblivious to it. Don't worry about anything Hoseok ah... Taetae will always be by your side with Jungkook...where the heck is that guy I told him to just barge in here because we're too busy with this whole initiation thing."

A knock was heard before the closet door opens up, revealing a very handsome man with big round eyes and a bunny smile smiling at Hoseok and Taehyung.

"Your knight has arrived to save you Taetae." The man said with a huge grin.

"You're almost late Kook ah... And why the heck are those two so silent. They didn't even ask who you are..." Tae looked over at Jackson and Youngjae who were winking and smiling at the flustered Hoseok.

"Look at my shirt. I made this to help them calm down and not go after my throat." Jungkook said with a smile as he pointed out at his white t-shirt with print.

Taehyung can't believe his eyes but it actually says... TAE'S BODYGUARD/LOVER/SOULMATE/PROPERTY.

"Wow... That's a very nice shirt Kookie... Wanna have sex?" Tae seriously asked making the younger man blush in embarrassment.

"Hey! Are you seriously backing out now?" Jackson shouted.

"With a boyfriend like that I would too I mean look at that dick... it's huge." Youngjae points towards Jungkooks pants which barely conceals his hardened member, he blamed Taehyung for that.

"Youngjae... My goodness... Control your mouth please." Hoseok frustratingly whispers to his friends.

"Sorry Hobi... You know Jackson is the only one who can control this big mouth hahahaha." The man said with a tongue on his cheek.

Jackson looked over them and winked lasciviously towards Youngjae.

"Great my friends are making me realize that I am the only one who doesn't have a d to play with... Except for my own. Ahhh what a cruel life." Hoseok dramatically said making Youngjae look at him in surprise.

"What do you mean? Namjoon is just around the corner. Now that man for sure has the biggest dick around here."

"Hey..." Jungkook said affronted.

"My boo needs to be reminded of who the biggest in here is," Jackson said flexing his muscles before walking towards the door and opening it up to Namjoon who looks at them all in surprise.

"You guys having a party in here?" He walks inside and eye zooming in on Hoseok, looking him over to check if Taehyung didn't do anything to him before switching his gaze to Jungkook who is trying to hide his aroused state.

"What the fuck are you doing with your hard dick near my fiance."

Taehyung keeps winking knowingly towards Hoseok now while Youngjae keeps on whispering filthy stuff in his ears.

"Look at that fine specimen of a man Hobi my gossshh, you're so lucky to be plowed by that huge gun soon."

"Guysss.... I think I need some new friends."

"Taehyung invited me in, and you know I am appreciative of beauty Mr. Kim."

Namjoon walks over to where Hoseok sits, slumped down beside him, and puts possessive arms around the smaller man.

"Make sure you know your limits, you can look but you can't touch what's mine." the taller man dangerously said.

"I'm not yours...."

Namjoon put a little pressure on Hoseok's neck which he is currently massaging with his hands.

"You are and if you want to I can prove it to you right now. Making you cum in front of your friends by mere words baby." Namjoon hisses in his fiance's ears.

"Alright, you guys said alcohol right?" Taehyung breaks the ice and looks at Jackson and Youngjae.

"Yup... Let's go to the bar! And Namjoon ah... I challenge you later to know who has the biggest dick among us." Jackson heatedly said he won't back down just like that when he knew Seunnie Jr. packs a lot too.

"I'm in too," Kookie said with a grin.

"We will behave as we watch...and Hobi too hahaha" Youngjae and Taehyung shouted as they put their arms around each other.

"Ahmmm.. you don't have to do this. My friends are...",

"Crazy I know, but that Wang challenges me and I don't back down to challenges. Don't worry, I will win this hands down. Wanna see first?"

Hoseok closes his eye and counts silently. Maybe this is all a dream. Namjoon in his grumpy serious being is now reduced to dick-size challenges.

"I'm going crazy."

AN : Sorry for the long wait, I am really too busy rn and my laptop is broken :( I need to save up to buy a new one. Happy Easter everyone and thank you for the support. I will write new chapters whenever I can. Thanks for staying with me and my fanfic Unwanted Husband. 

P.S I can't get enough of these two cuties 💗 see my recent rt on twt @gwenGOT7777

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 9.7K 39
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
69.9K 4.1K 40
[Completed] Kim Seokjin has grown up in a orphanage and after a lots of difficulties, now he is an famous event manager. Jeon Jungkook is very rich...
17.7K 1.3K 46
Is it love or a bond Mr Kim namjoon? Isn't both same Jinie? If it's from bond then I Kim seokjin reject Kim Namjoon, Will namjoon get rejected by his...
41.6K 1.7K 37
25 years old cold CEO of Min Industries, Min Yoongi fell in love with his adopted brother Kim Seokjin (26 years old) * Top - Min Yoongi * Bottom - K...